🌌Calming🌌

By lilyrinek

What happens when a girl who's as calm as the wind of the calm belt joins our favorite crew ? ~~~~ I always... More

Prologue
Quite the entrance...
Black cats brings bad things
Cat's out of the bag
Protect Kaya !
A/N
The end of the fight and the start of a new life !
Personal Diary : first page
The start of an adventure !
To the Baratie !
The Cook
pls respond qwq
Extra chapter : The 5th
A/N but it's important
Hello :D

uhhhhh hi ?

73 3 6
By lilyrinek

Sooo uhhh, how yall doing ?

I am alive (surprisingly) and the story ain't exactly dead, I'm just writing Zuka's arc first to get a feel of where all this is going, and it's hard,,

I have,, a lot of free time now compared to when I started this book since I'm not in school anymore, but I still find it hard to write or get creative in general...

Probs won't get a new chapter in still a LOT of time, but I do have fanart I made since last time so uhhh enjoy ??

Annnnd that should do it ! There's a bunch more I did, but they're kinda spoiler soooo u only get that ! Otherwise, the digital ones come from Instagram One Piece collabs and challenges !

Also now it's Yunn !!

So Yunn, out~~

14/04/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 35 9
One Piece Imagines, One-shots or head canons. For now, Fem!Reader x Male!Character, I would like to further expand my range but right now I'm most co...
268 26 26
This is a One piece fic I made in school, it involves a lot of my ocs and Scenarios I thought of in my head. Rayna is a 14 year old winged Demi wolf...
139K 5.5K 50
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
138K 2.2K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...