SUNSHINE IN THE DARKNESS ⭐🌻

By THP_yuhani

"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , barcode t... More

1st chapter 😊
chapter 2.
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter -9
chapter -10
Author here
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter -13
chapter -14 (18+)
chapter -15(18+)
Author notice
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter -19
chapter -20
author πŸ™ƒ
chapter -22
chapter -23
chapter -24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter -28
chapter -29

chapter -21

193 17 13
By THP_yuhani

Hello everyone. Author here. I couldn't update this novel for almost a month. I didn't know what to write or how to write. But then i thought, I can't stop in middle. This story is already half way. I've to end it even if I can't.

But while writing it , i felt a lot of emotional blockage so i don't know how it might turn into.
Some says stories are meant to express the writers emotions so maybe in upcoming chapters you might feel the emotions i was feeling and I'm still feeling.

I'll try my best to recover really soon , so that i can give you the best of mine. Till then please bear it with me.

Also the new novel is also kinda my stories except the intimate scene. So please give that one your love and support and don't forget to give me your opinion 🙂🙃

(JEFF'S POV)
.
.
.
It's been few days since i saw him. I heard he was hospitalized. But when i went to meet him , he was already been discharged. Apo , mile, build everyone went to his house to meet him.

But a feeling was stoping me. "GUILT", wasn't the word but something else.

I just hoped he wouldn't say anything to anyone. Whatever, even if he did , who cares.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard some footsteps coming towards the practice room.

"I heard , he will be back in few days. ", apo said.

"Is he fine now ? ", bible asked. "I guess so. But i heard his friend doesn't want him to work anymore ", apo said.

Of course his 'friend', fuck that bitch! Everytime coming into my ways, i thought.

They entered the room and greet me. "How're you doing?", build asked.

"Absolutely great. The last few days was the best days I've had in last few months ", i said. Obviously i didn't mean it. The last few days were even worse.

I couldn't stop thinking about code . That night, his begging, his pleadingly everything was stuck in my head.

"You know, you can be a little kind, jeff ", apo said in disappointment.

"Why should i ? Whatever, when he is coming back? We're already a lot behind the schedule ", i said. It was true.

Because of his absence , i couldn't do anything. Our shooting days were coming and the practicing period was still incomplete.

"You don't have to Think about it, jeff", p'pond said while entering the room with someone else.

"Code.... How're you babe ?", apo said hugging him. Everyone was surprised and equally happy to see him unlike me who felt a sudden rage to see him. Even though his crying and moaning was still mesmerizing for me but still i couldn't take him as my partner.

Everyone came forward and hugged him one by one.

"I'm fine phee. You guys don't have to worry. And sorry for making you guys delay for so long time ", barcode said. The second sentence he said was pointing at me.

His eyes were empty. The excitement, the happiness wasn't anywhere found in his eyes.

"Now that code is here already , i hope no one has any problem anymore. ", p'pond said looking at me.

Why everyone is looking at me like that way? I thought. It was making me irritated so i left the room to have a smoke.

After a few minutes, i felt someone standing behind me. It didn't take me long to understand who was behind me.

"Are you gonna say something?", i asked.

"Everyone is asking for you", he said. His words were limited as if he didn't want to talk to me.

"And you?", i asked.

"Me?", he asked in confusion. "Do you not want me to go inside?", i asked looking at him. I dropped the half burn cigarette on the floor and moved towards him.

He was moving backwards. I kept moving and he also kept moving till his back hit the wall.

"So..", I asked. " I don't have anything to say. ", he said in a low voice. There was resistance in his voice. The once excitement was now absolutely dull. It was making me feel like a shit.

I wanted make him want me. I wanted him to beg me. I wanted him to surrender himself to me.

I touched his face. He was sweating, his body was shaking. Yes, that's the look i wanted to see the most.

I grabbed his face and looked at his eyes.

"Leave me .." , he said. His voice was shaking.

"Do you think i will?", i said. Before he could replied, i kissed his plumpy lips. His soft pink lips were making me crazy.

He tapped on my hands , while trying to push me away but i grabbed him by his wrist. He opened his mouth to breathe but it was my chance to enter the heaven inside his mouth.

I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and started devouring him. He also stopped resisting. I let go of his hand , now my hand was behind his head.

I wanted to suck him and fuck him on the spot but to my surprise barcode bite my lips and pushed me back. I was still surprised by the sudden rejection.

"Don't ever kiss me. Don't ever dare to touch me again", barcode said and run inside.

This fucking son of a bitch. I swear, if i don't make you my slut , my name is also not jeff , i thought before going inside.

After entering the room, everyone's eyes were on me. But barcode was nowhere to be seen.

"What happened to your lips , kim?", mile asked.

Barcode also entered the room at the same time.

"Nothing a fucking cat bite my lips. ", i said in annoying.

"I just hope the cat is not underage", mile said more like a whispering so that only i could listen.

I gave him a look and than the practice started.

The days gone really quickly and everyone was enjoying themselves. Only barcode was staying alone or i say that tee was stuck with him the whole day.

"Jeff can you come with me for a sec", p'pond came in and asked.

I went out with him. After around thirty minutes, i came back. Everyone was gone in the meantime. Only barcode and me was left alone.

P'pond asked me to treat him well, well it was also my chance to have things my own. This time, i won't let that bastard take my man away.
I thought.

Barcode started packing his stuff in hurry.

"Don't leave alone. I'm gonna drop you home", i said.

"No need. I'll call arun. ", he said rejecting me.

Arun...arun...arun. this bastard is always everywhere . I thought.

"Sorry for the inconveniences but p'pond has already asked me to take you home. You won't deny him, right?", i said.

".....", he kept silent. I took my bag and started leaving after saying him to come outside.

After a while, he came outside and we went to his house. The whole ride was silent. I parked my car Infront of his house, but i didn't want to leave him just now.

As he was leaving the car , i grabbed his hand. "wait"

"What the fuck... Leave me ", he said. It was the second time he cursed. The first time while i was fucking him and now.

"Get in the car ", i said. "i won't. Leave me", he said.

"Get your fucking ass in here barcode. I won't make myself repeat again", i said. This time my voice wasn't clam.

I wanted him. Either to make him cry or to make him laugh. And i knew that. It was hard for me to accept him as a onscreen partner but as the time passed i knew i need him to clam the range of me.

He didn't say anything. He got inside the car but pulled his phone out and messaged someone.

"Who are you texting", I asked.

"....", he kept silent. "I asked you something", i said. 

He just gave me his phone and looked straight outside.

It was his sister. He told her that be won't be coming home as he was leaving with Jeff.

"Good boy", i said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
481 16 9
"Eric said my eyes are cool, and he said he thought I look beautiful" five year old Christian said "I'm going to marry Eric when I'm older!" He decl...
37.3K 1.5K 105
⚠WARNING! I'M NOT NATIVE ENGLISH, so if you see any mistakes, I'm sorry, any help or ideas are welcome!! (πŸŒ€) TW: mentions of blood, panic attacks, s...
529K 14.5K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...