The Marriage -which united th...

By Pretty_wrts

-->About 2 bestfriends and 2 brothers First leads She is his everything from the start . she is his calmness... More

🪷🌸Female Leads 🌸🪷
🔅Important Note🔅
🔥⚡️Male leads⚡️🔥
✨️🧿couple aesthetics 🧿✨️
🌻Raichands🌻
🌻Pamjulas & Varmas🌻
♡Chapter 1- Their past♡
♡Chapter 2 - First meet♡
♡Chapter 3- Her birthday ♡
♡Chapter 4 - she signed it?♡
♡Chapter 5 - she knows♡
♡Chapter 6- Confession♡
♡Chapter 8- she left ♡
♡Chapter 9 - Mafia? ♡
♡chapter 10 - kidnap ♡
♡Chapter 11- Torture ♡
♡Chapter 12- love or hate? ♡
♡Chapter 13 - Rohith's another marriage ♡
♡Chapter 14 - Drive & Date ♡
♡Chapter 15- Proposal ♡
♡chapter 16 -His birthday♡
♡Chapter 17 - Kiss ♡
♡Chapter 18- Engagement♡
♡Chapter 19- kidnap game♡
♡chapter 20- chocolate♡
♡Chapter 21- Photoshoot ♡
♡Chapter 22- Drunken♡
♡Chapter 23- Feelings♡
♡Chapter24 - Mehendhi ♡
♡Chapter25- Haldi♡

♡Chapter 7 - Chance ♡

219 21 2
By Pretty_wrts

☆Author's POV☆

Pranitha came out of the room with a photo in her hands it's none other than Madhu and her photo..

Pranitha : remember this ? We took this photo when we made a promise that we will never hide any secrets between us .

Madhu : I know bujji but trust me I don't want to lie to you or hide to you I just waited for right time to tell you about us .
Please forgive me this time I swear I didn't want to hide this but Rithwik said not to say to anyone. So I didn't say I am sorry bujji pls forgive me raa .. I didn't hide anything else .I was about to say this matter to you on our results day but you met with an accident that's why I didn't said . I am sorry.

[ bujji is just a name to call sweetly]

Rohith was observing all and replied
"Pranitha she is saying truth just give her one more chance"

Pranitha : ohh Mr Rohith you are saying what I should do with my bestfriend?
I know her better than anyone here. Even better than her boyfriend who was hugging her infront of me .
She said glaring Rithwik..

Madhu : So you are not angry on me?you forgave me ?

Pranitha: "Yes I forgave as I know relationship means it should be like that only . I mean until it gets permanent it should be hidden so that no one can make fun of you guys.
But remember I am still angry as I thought of you as my bestie, my jaan but you hidded this.

You will pay for it eventually.

I am happy as you didn't said lie but hidded. But you have to tell everything pin to pin then only I will leave you ."She said while still glaring Rithwik.

This words made Rohith feel proud as she is behaving like a mature person not an silly one but he was amazed as she spoke to him and called him MR Rohith.

Then Madhu hugged Pranitha so tightly only to receive a slap on her arms from pranitha as her lehenga was suffocating her.while others chuckled a bit.

"Let's go down." Rohith said and went downstairs. Pranitha went near Saransh and

Avunu Reyansh ekada? Pranitha asked.
[ where is Reyansh?]

He is having somework in Italy so he left. Saransh said looking his brothers , who were nodding.
*
*
*
In their Dark Mansion. < Past >

SECRET and unknown story .

"Annaya Reyansh got into an accident. "Saransh said .

"What?? "Rohith asked.

"Yes annaya but he is safe now and out of danger but due to his head injury he lost all his memories ." Saransh said while Riyan Rithwik and Rohith were lost.

"What the hell are you saying Saransh and speak clearly without smuttering." Riyan shouted.

"I am saying truth." He said showing them video where Reyansh is being treated.

Rey enka ekadem chesthunam veldham padandhi!!!! Rohith shouted and all brothers went near him.

[ Rey still what are we doing here . Let's go. ]

After meeting him and showing his family members photo. They decided not to tell anyone about this accident .
When anyone asks about Reyansh they simply says that he in on business tour with Riyan .

{That's why he didn't attended Yashwanth's marriage .}

*
*
*
Later all left to respective places .
Pranitha went with Madhu to hostel as Rithwik and Rohith dropped them .

☆Author's POV☆

In girls hostel where our besties live .

Pranitha and Madhu went for dinner to eat but shocked to see nonveg that too that day was Friday.

Actually in there hotel only Tuesdays and Sundays are the days where they serve nonveg for dinner. But they served nonveg that too on Friday. Unfortunately or fortunately our besties will eat on Fridays but Pranitha didn't had as she had done headbath but Madhu ate .

The next day Madhu was having vomitings from previous night after they had their dinner . But neglected as it's Saturday and it is their leave. So they decided to went outside so Pranitha called Rohith. He picked up in 3 ring.

Rohith bava busy aa ?? She asked.

Ledu chepu. He replied .
[No, tell]

"Rohith bava[ brother in law ] can we go outside as you know we got holiday and we will get bored ."Pranitha asked as they became friends from the day she got to know about Madhu's relationship.

"Sure Prani why not . I will take Rithwik also with me so that they both can spend some time with each other." Rohith said.
[ lier you thought to take Rithwik with you because Madhu will be third wheeling you both 😒]

"Okay Rohith bava I will send you location."She said and ended the call.

She ran to bath room only to find Madhu vomiting again. They got suspicious as she is getting vomiting but not others.

Pranitha teased her a bit but remained calm her health is not that much good.
[ bestfriend things guys]

Later they both got ready in simple kurtis and went downstairs only to see two hot brothers standing.

The girls went and sat in the back seat while brothers were sitting in the front after opening their car door for their women .

Rohith was driving meanwhile Rithwik was busy glaring his jaan through mirror .
Only to realise Pranitha's coughing.

"Rithwik bava [brother in law] I am also here if you does anything unnecessarily then you will die in my hands." She said.

"Okay madam I won't do anything but atleast let me see her she is my jaan naa."

"Noo she is my jaan" she hugged her hand which made Rithwik roll his eyes.
Ha whatever just wait few more months or 1 year then I will make her mine forever . He thought .

"Hmm get lost you dumbo right now you can't even hug her ." She said while showing her tongue to him and kissed her cheek .

Which made Rohith chuckle and Rithwik growl.

later Madhu suddenly shouted to stop the car aside which made Rohith to stop the car with a halt .

Immediately Madhu ran outside and done vomiting again.which made Rithwik tense and asked.

"My jaan what happened are you alright . Come we will go to hospital." Rithwik said.

"No it's okay Rithwik I will be fine aftersometime." she replied.

"Don't tell me she is pregnant "
Rohith asked which made Pranitha laugh and Madhu blush
Only to receive a death glare from Rithwik

Later Pranitha slapped Rithwik's arms and said
"If you do this kind of things please use something called protection" only to get slapped from Madhu.

"Oho Pranitha we just kissed but not done that yet so don't worry unless I marry her I won't do that." Rithwik said making Pranitha and Rohith make their eyes go wide.

After enjoying their ride and spending sometime with eachother they made their ways back to their hostel and their Mansion.
But Madhu is exhausted but got fine due to the medicines given by Rohith as she has food poisoning.

☆Rithwik and Rohith's POV☆

"Annaya[brother] it's hard to believe that the people who are from Madhu's hostel got food poisoning. That hostel is known for well maintainance and good management. I feel like something is wrong." Rithwik said while remembering Pranitha's words about their dinner previous night.

"I think we should find it but it's already late so you better go and sleep and check this matter tomorrow and give the answer tomorrow." Rohith said and went back to their rooms .

☆Pranitha POV☆

I am also happy but sad as my jaan's health is not good but okay now compared to morning.

I was looking at the photos we took. But Rohith asked me not to post in social media and I too accepted that.
And later sleep consumed me.

Meanwhile everyone are happy that Rohith and Pranitha are becoming good friends and thought not to keep that stupid rule of not meeting until she turns 26 .

On the other hand Pranitha and Rohith often used to meet whenever Madhu and Rithwik meet .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Small chapter lilacs...

My health was not so good lately and my mother strictly warned me not to use phone. She thinks that my phone is the reason behind my stomach ache , seriously guys.
Trust me my mother is like this only , she thinks everyproblem starts with phone.

Fun fact :
She even said that and I too replied that my problem ends with phone only. She throwed remote on my shoulder , thank god she is watching TV not sweeping. Then I would have died onspot and you all would have awaited for chapters..

I am risking my precious life to write , atleast I need a vote from you guys na....
If I get proper response I will reveal my name 🤫.

Do tell me if your mother is also like this....
What are your thoughts on Pranitha? She should have been angry or forgiven like that?

Thank you lilacs <3
Love you all ♡

~Your Author

<<<<Tsunami coming soon>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 37.6K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
4.2K 290 22
Her mobile rang... Disturbing her sleep She opened her eyes by scrunching her face looked towards the source of the sound trying to reach it she felt...
6.4K 203 25
💖Mr Min Suga💖 A sweet, Shy, romantic, cute And quiet boy Got married to the Love of his life "Jinee" And a year later There had a little Beautifu...
29.6K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...