Desi Mohabbatain..💗

بواسطة babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... المزيد

Introduction 💗
chapter 1..
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 58

342 19 6
بواسطة babybeartae_07

Yn, taehyung and jimin in the airport waiting for Ritu's arrival. Jimin is impatiently walking here and there time to time checking his watch and signing. Meanwhile the couple smiling at his actions..

Tae- He is soo impatient..

Yn- aren't you were impatient hm?

Tae - my all wait is over..

Yn chuckled then they heard accouncememt that the flight land in Korea. Jimin smile and looking at the entrance.

Jimin- BABY!!

He yell and ritu found his standing waiving his hand in air. Ritu come over to him running as he hug her tightly...as he pick up in air..

Jimin- i missed you...

Ritu- mee too..

He put her down and and pull back..

Jimin- How's your flight..

Ritu- good..

He smile and kiss her forehead..and put his lips on her kissing her softly..while the couple chuckled..

Tae-, yn- Ahm ahm..

They flinch and pull back. They turned and nervously smile.

Yn- hm hm..

Ritu- yn..

They hug eachother..

Yn- Kesi hai tu..thikh hai. Or Achanak Mumbai kiyu..

Ritu- ek boht Important event thi yrrr..Jani thi mujhe..par Main agyi time se pehle...

Yn- Han han..par humse jada toh jimin jiju tujhe yead kiya hai..

Ritu- aish!!yn..

They are talking but they both smiling without understanding anything..

Ritu - jiju..

She hug him..

Tae- welcome to your future in law land..

She blush and nod..

Ritu- thank you..

Yn- ok ok let's go home..Ritu your in law's waiting...

She nod...

Time skip at home..

Ritu meet everyone and everyone soo happy after everyone got together...
Right now she taking rest in room as she tired .

Now it's evening time other's doing work and talking spending time.. preparing for reception..

Yn is sitting beside adi who is watching phone with her...while they spending time...while taehyung and jimin talking something very important thing about reception standing far way from them..

Taehyung Looking at yn while explaining everything without noticing that hei staring at his heroine. He look at yn and sign..

Jimin- Taehyung if you want them go your wife .

Tae- yea no let her spend time with her brother.

Jimin- oh or your scared to go to your wife infront of her brother hm..

He smirk..

Tae- yea no way..

Jimin- really...are you sure you can do anything infront of her brother..

Tae- what do you mean?

Jimin- I am telling if your not scared then kiss her infront of her brother..

He look at him shock.

Tae- are you serious?

Jimin- obviously! Just do it..

Tae- Jin no way..

Jimin- or your scared..

Tae- why would I? I am her husband...

Jimin- then go do it...

Tae- Umm ok..*nervous*

He smirk

Jimin- yes..go all the best..I am watching you.

Taehyung gulp and walk towards them..

Tae- what you guys doing?

Adi- Nothing sister and brother spending time..

Tae- ohh ..

He sat beside yn..as yn still looking at adi's phone...he nervous..he look at jimin who is standing far..he sign at him to do.. taehyung glare at him..

Tae- Love..

Yn turned to him...

Yn- Yea ta--

Before yn say..he peck her lips and went from there without saying anything. Adi noticed everything. Yn whole face red knowing she sitting beside her brother who clearly saw everything. She now shy to face him. Jimin there hold laugh and went from there.

Yn closed her eyes bitting her lips..she stood up and run from there. As adi just chuckled and shoke his head.

*

Yn come inside room and searching him..he come behind her and hug her from back..

Yn- leave me..

She push him and turned around..

Yn- what was that hm.. infront of vai?

He chuckled.

Tae- so what?

Yn- tae..!!*serious*

Tae- hehe love..it's fine.

Yn- but still tae atleast not infront of everyone. Now how'll I face him..

He sign and cup her face..

Tae- it's all okey..look I can show my love i infront of everyone..I don't scared of anyone then why would you?

Yn sign..

Yn- Ummm..I am not scared it's just I am embarrassed.

She look at down and he chuckled he kiss her forehead..

Tae- ok ok sorry..for today. Actually I was feeling to live you and I can't cantrol..

Yn- seriously?

He laugh...and say .

Tae- haha sorry..

Yn- ok..

Tae- hm..loo--

"BARK BARK" they look back and saw tan..

Yn- Tanie...

Yn pick him.up..

Yn- ohh i missed you did you enjoyed

He bark again as he went for walk with jungkook and ashi..

Yn- great..now let's go I will wash you..

He again bark..yn walk towards washroom while talking to him..while taehyung smiling towards his babies.

Tae- My babies!!

After 2 days..

And finally today is the reception party...all the famous buisness partner's of Kim's will come there who didn't attended weding..also thier some reletives. Media and so many peoples will come. The party vanua is beautiful decorated and all the guests started coming and impatiently to see the bride

Mr kim and his wife attending the guests and they meet with yn's families too.. as they are also famous in whole India...

Yn fully ready by make-up artist who just left sometime ago..she sattin infront of mirror fixing her dress once again while door open reveling her husband..

Tae- love are you rea--

He just stund to see his wife who is looking like queen..a queen of beauty.

His eyes just stuck on her who smiling towards him though the mirror. He closed the door behind him.. walking towards her as she stood up..and turned to him..

As always she looking so beautiful in ethnic..which he decided the outfits for her. He want to show everything that his wife is queen of India..his desi love.

He stand infront of her as he hold her hand put on his chest..and do..

Tae- Haye!!

Yn blush and look down at his compliments style..which he always do..making him smile....

Yn- Hayee...how handsome..

He blush. He lean and kiss her forehead..

Tae- Are you ready..

Yn - yes..

Tae- let's go..

Yn nod..and he forward his arm to her to hold..she blush and hold his arm while he went out from the room..

Hearing the footsteps from upstairs everyone turned this side..and saw the beautiful couple coming holding eachother hands. They amazed by the view and their mouth got open seeing yn.

Yn smile towards Everyone and they come down..

Mrs kim- Omo..my daughter..

She kiss her forehead as she chuckled. They capturing the look of the couple while they asking some Questions which is making yn feel so happy like how much they respect him. Which making her feel proud.

The party start by the announcement of nr kim and kr roy which they both did for thier children. Then party start.. everyone meeting yn giving her compliments.. talking nicely with her.
And fir just one sec he didn't leave her hand..even he meeting everyone not want to feel her uncomfortable and uneasy infront of so many unknown people. He even meet her with his friends, clients business partners and all.

The party is totally Indian theme..which he wanted and everyone liking it.. becouse they also know the culture of India.

They both meeting with someone while jimin come..

Jimin- Just a second..

Tae- what happened?

Jimin- Taehyung come someone want to meet you..

Tae- who?

?- Taehyung!!

He look forward and his widen in surprise. Yn look forward and saw a girl in his age almost holding a buquite smiling towards him. She is looking so beautiful and Mannered..

Tae- Nonna..

Taehyung leave yn's hand and went to her...

Mrs kim- meet tae..

Tae- nonna how are you..

?- I am good and congratulations..

Tae- thank you but your late..

?- hehe sorry btw where is your wife..

Tae- yes here she is...

Taehyung took her towards yn..yn smile towards her.

Tae- love meet her she is my elder cousin sister Yuna..

Yuna - Hello yn..and congratulations.

Yn- Thank you unie..

Yuna - tae I must say she is really so beautiful in real...

He blush as yn look down..

Yuna - yn he show me your picture even since the first i know he loves you..and finally he marry his love..

Yn blush ...

Tae - nonna let it be..ahd say where is hyung..

Yuna - actually he is not here now..

Tae- what?

Mr kim- look nah tae...

Tae- that's not fair why hyung do this..

Yuna - actually he really want to come..but he got very important work so that's why he have to go but he send massages..

Yn- ohh..

Tae- ok ok. Hyung and his work!!

Yuna - look who is saying. Who was workholic..

Jimin- excetly!!

Tae- bye do you know about jimin and koo--

Yuna - of course..I know everything and i also know they are yn's sister .

Yn- Unnie your know everything then why didn't you come to our weeding..

Yuna - actually yn..we are not living here. Fir work we have to stay abroad. Ahd yess i told tae not to say about me so that I can give surprise..

Yn- ohh.. that's not fair..we could enjoy in weeding..

Yuna - aww it's ok..we will enjoy now..

Tae- I will let you go now..

Yuna- Yea yea that's why I am going to stay here for few days..

Them- really!!

Tae- wow so good and Hyung!!

Yuna- he will come.. although he can't stay away from me..

Jimin- hm hm I know..

Yuna- btw where is this bunny hmm..

Tae- here ther doing romances...

They laugh....

Yuna- right now let me teach him lessons..

Tae- sure..

Yuna- I should everyone..I just come yn..

Yn- yes unnie..

Then she left with Mrs kim and jimin left too..

Yn- tae..what is your reletion with her.? I mean which cousin...

Tae- Actually she is not my cousin even more then it..she is 6 month elder then mee. She was daughter of appa's secretary who was very closed to appa like his brother. .her mother died after giving birth to her..then eomma told she will take of her..when she was so small like only 3 yrr uncle died in accident which was very shocking for us..then eomma she appa decided to took her with them. When she getting elder eomma appa told that she is appa's brother daughter we never let her feel that she don't have family.

He sadly smile. Yn smile hearing him..

Tae- When I born i was very closed to her..she was just like my second mother who really care about me.. support me...she left abroad when she was 16 from that time she stays there until her studies and work..then thier she sattaled bit our relation never broke. We are just same..

Yn- She didn't look like she don't have parents she is realy so nice..

Tae- hm. Even her husband too..she got someone in her life who loves her..more then anything..which we want most..

Yn smile..

Yn- hm..it's just like Ritu..

Tae- your right..

Yn- Ritu also same..but..jimin is with her..and I am sure he will never let her feel alone..

Tae- right!!

Yn- tae we will soon mame hem together like us.

Tae- sure love..

Yn nod with smile..

Time skipp...

Partu went well everyone did so fund the couple danced and everyone give them blessings and gifts. and with that the party end..

Yn sitting on chairs rubbing cream on her body while he come inside room. As it's already late..

Tae- love did you take medicine..

Yn- hm..where was you?

Tae- Actually I went to talk papa as they need anything or not..

She chuckled knowing he is very responsible towards everyone. She stood up and went towards him..

Yn- i am tired..

He chuckled..

Tae- ok let's sleep..

Yn nod and they both went to bed and slept cuddling.

Time skip skip..

After 2 days..

In this days yn spend time with her family and everyone..
As they will leave after a day ...and Yuna also here and her husband still not come..as he got more work he told he will come soon..and meet yn..

Now yn entered adi and Jennie's room where Jennie is not feeling well..

Yn- Jennie..you okey..

Jennie - Y..yea actually it's little sickness.

Yn- you should any of us..TAE VAI..

Jennie - Are y--

She hold her mouth and run towards bathroom yn run behind her..adi and taehyung come inside room running and saw yn in bathroom..

Tae- love..

They saw Jennie vomiting....and yn patting her back..

Adi- Jennie .are you okey..

He went and hold her..

Yn- it's sickness vai..

Yn made her wash her face and adi oich jer up and went to bed. He made her lay down..and yn give her water..

Adi- a...are you okey?

Jennie - Y..yea just feeling uneasy...

He got worried..

Tae- I am calling doctor..

Jennie - no oppa..let it be..I am okey....

Adi- no okey.. taehyung call doctor.

Then everyone come inside room..

Mrs kim- what happened to Jennie..

Yn- nothing rooms just.. sickness.

Mrs roy- beta you okey?

Jennie - yes mom..

Mrs kim- it's going to 3 month that's why this sickness..

Tae- doctor coming..

Ashi- jiju I am here and you calling doctor that's not fair .

He closed his eyes in nervousness....

Tae - s...sorry..

Ashi- umm let me check bhabhi..

She is medicine doctor..so obviously she can check her. She checking her ..

Ashi- hm actually the baby is so naughty like his/her bua..so they just making their mother suffer..

Jennie chuckled.

Adi- hey!!

Ashi- Are vai bhabhi okey..it's just Little sickness as aunty told..just bhabhi have to take rest right..

Yuna- hm she right adi...

Ashi- see..

Adi- oh okey still check the doctor..

Ashi pout..

Jimin- here doctor..

Ashi- katti ..

She stand far from everyone as everyone chuckled. Doctor check her and told the same same thing..

Dr- Everything alright. Just it's baby growing up and for that this sickness. Both are okey and healthy. No worries.

Adi- any medicine..

Dr- no no..just take care her..it's enough.

He told and she left..

Ashi- now!! Bhabhi he didn't belive me I am the most brilliant student in my class hm ..

Adi- ok baba sorry from now on your our family doctor..

Jennie - yes..ashi don't be angry I am telling you your the best doctor.

She chuckled..

Ashi- hehe thank you..

Everyone chuckled..

Yn- ok everyone now let Jennie rest..

Mrs roy- hm hm adi go..

Adi- no I will stay here...

Yn- ok ok we should go..

Adi- yea ..

They laugh .as Jennie sign at her husband.

Mrs roy- like Father like son..

Mrs kim- Hm..

Then everyone left room..and went to downstairs.

Continue..

________________________________

I know the part is boring but next will be more interesting and sorry for late update..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

138K 4K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
11.6K 195 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" ♡ hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...
190K 6.1K 32
COMPLETED ✅ It's story about Indian Lovers. How Indian's love stories are? How they meet? How they fall for each other? A sweet & Romantic Love story.
19K 760 28
Authour well this is my first time writing ff so there can be mistakes or you may not like it but idfc if u do not like it Bts- we will burn this wo...