ALL LOVE IS MINE~ //FT. ISHAN...

By vaniheree_

HEY EVERYONE!! VANI HERE !! I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER!! BUT, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE YOU ALL SMILE W... More

INTRODUCTION~
CHAPTER 1~
CHAPTER 2~
CHAPTER 3~
CHAPTER 4~
CHAPTER 5~
*NOT AN UPDATE*
~CHAPTER 6
~CHAPTER 7
~CHAPTER 8
~ CHAPTER 9
~CHAPTER 10
~CHAPTER 11
~CHAPTER 12
~CHAPTER 13
~CHAPTER 14
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16
~CHAPTER 17
~CHAPTER 18
~CHAPTER 19
~CHAPTER 20
~CHAPTER 21
~CHAPTER 22
~CHAPTER 23
~CHAPTER 25
~CHAPTER 26
~CHAPTER 27
~CHAPTER 28
~CHAPTER 29
~CHAPTER 30
~CHAPTER 31
~CHAPTER 32
~CHAPTER 33
~CHAPTER 34
~CHAPTER 35
~CHAPTER 36
~CHAPTER 37
~CHAPTER 38
*not an update*
~CHAPTER 39
~CHAPTER 40
NEW BOOK~
~EPILOGUE

~CHAPTER 24

217 7 3
By vaniheree_

*Y/N was trying to call Harshita but she was not picking up the call but after some time Harshita picks up the call*

On call-

Y/n- hello harshita?

Harshita- heyy y/n!

Y/n- harshi, I have been trying to call you for so long, you are not picking up my calls?

Harshita- yaar, I don't have time from office work, what should I do now? I come home till 1 am in the night, then after having dinner I go to sleep, I don't get time to call you, by the way, tell me how is your life going?

Y/n- ohh, try to fix your routine, yes my life is going well, tell me how are mom and dad?

Harshita- Yes I am trying, han uncle and aunty are good, I had gone the day before yesterday.

Y/n- Okay, and tell me, did you meet any boy?

Harshita- Boy? What is that, not every person's fate is like yours.

Y/n- huh.. are you done? Now you must be talking to someone?

Harshita-Yes, there is a boy in the office.. but as usual it is also one sided love...

Y/n- tell me the name of that boy?

Harshita-Aryan!

Y/n- Aryan? Red flag for sure, how can you love a boy named Aryan???

Harshita- What you have said will come true, friend!!

Y/n-Sister, there are so many beautiful boys here, I can't tell you.

Harshita-what is that? Sister, talk to someone and look for me.

Y/n- Yes, I will find it.

Harshita-Ok now my bkl boss has come I will call you later bye han!!

Y/n- haan bye!!

*She disconnected the call*

*After watching the reels for some time, Y/N went down and Ishaan was sitting on the sofa*

Y/n- Ishan? Where are you goinggg??

Ishan- for practice jaan, byee!!

Y/n- ohh okayyy, byee!!

*He left*

Now y/n was alone in whole house and again she started watching reels and then after some time she gets a call from an unknown number At first she ignores it, then the unknown no starts calling y/n again and again and at last she picks up the call. Little did Y/n know, What did y/n know that one call could change her entire life.

On call-

Y/n- hello?
?????- ohh hello y/n?
Y/n- who's this?
?????- I am the guy, whom you insulted that day in the restaurant.
*y/n gets froze after hearing this*

Y/n-Rohan, please don't call me, let me live my life well!

Rohan- How? Do you think I will forget that insult? Now look, I will tell you what insult is!

*y/n disconnects the call*

*After hearing his words y/n gets scared at once, deep down she knew something wrong was about to happen.... then after some time y/n She falls asleep, and few hours later y/n wakes up and hear the home bell was ringing then Y/n gets up and opens the door and Ishan was standing there, Ishan comes inside*

Y/n- hello Ishan (she hugged him)..

Ishan- heyy!!

Y/n- aao sat!! I brought water!!

Ishan- haan, and please bring something to eat, I'm really hungry.

Y/n- But there is nothing to eat!!Um.. should I make maggi?

Ishan- Maggi? Yes make it!!

Y/n- yes okay!!

*Then y/n goes to the kitchen and makes maggi for Ishan and then gives it to him. Then Ishan eats the food, and then after spending some time with y/n, both of them go to sleep*

*NEXT MORNING*

Today Mumbai Indians has a match with RCB, so Ishaan leaves early, and later he calls y/n and tells her!!

At 7:30 pm

Now y/n was well prepared today to support *RCB*, and as usual RCB's batting was good, but when it came to bowling, need I tell you?(😭)
But that day I enjoyed watching y/n Ishan's batting. And all through She was happy that Mumbai Indians won, but on the other hand she also felt bad for RCB..  And after sometime y/n called ishan-

On call-

Ishan- y/n I will call you later!!

*He disconnected the call*

*Y/n noticed a slight change in Ishan's behavior but she thought Ishan must be tired, that's why he disconnected the call*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE, AND I WILL TRY TO POST ONE MORE PART TODAY!! SO TILL THEN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!🎀✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 663 17
It's an Ishman/Shubish fanfic. It's about love story of Ishan Kishan and Shubman gill. It's completly fictional and has no relation to reality. The...
1.3M 55.1K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
28.7K 1.7K 26
oneshots of shubman and ishan. NOTE: 1. I may or may not update the chapters everyday please just be patient with me 2. No hate can be tolerated her...
5.1K 319 13
So, It's About Ishman (Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan) So, Story Is about Two Friends Who are love with each other and dating But, When One Day Shubman g...