๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โœฆ JACKSON

By gracexeo

โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง The Son of Poseidon falls for the Daughter of Nemesis, but all she shows him is ha... More

๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. . . ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐
๐ข๐ข. ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค

๐ข. ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐

41 3 3
By gracexeo

. ݁ . ݁ ๋࣭ EPIPHANY} . . . act i
. . . raised in hatred

CHAPTER ONE ⋆⭒˚。⋆
   — "I didn't want to be a half-blood'

"I'm going to kill her," Percy mumbled after Nancy Bobofit threw wads of sandwich at Grover that stuck into his hair.

"It's okay." Grover patted him on the shoulder. "I like peanut butter."

He dodged another piece of Nancy's lunch.

"That's it." Percy started to get up but Amaya pulled him back into his seat.

"You're already on probation," she reminded him. "You know who'll get blamed if anything happens."

Percy listened to her, but he couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to punch Nancy in her ugly, stupid face.

Mr. Brunner led the tour inside the Metropolitan museum. He rode up front in his wheelchair, guiding the class through galleries.

"How would this stuff even survive for thousands of years?" Percy whispered to Amaya.

"Dunno," she looked around. "It's beautiful though."

Percy looked at her, his stomach felt like it was doing backflips. He followed where her gaze was, a statue of Nemesis.

He saw his math teacher, Mrs. Dodds giving him the evil eye. She looked like an old witch trying to be cool. The witch wore a leather jacket at all times even though she is like fifty.

Nancy Bobofit snickered and said something about a naked statue, Percy turned around and said. "Will you shut up?"

It came out louder than he meant and the whole group laughed.

"Mr. Jackson," Mr. Brunner said. "Did you have a comment?"

Percy's face had turned totally red. "No, sir."

Mr. Brunner continued with his lesson on Kronos. Percy was trying to focus as hard as he could. Someone tapped him on the shoulder, he thought it would've been one of his friends but it was Mrs. Dodds.

"Mr. Jackson," she said. "Come with me."

Percy was confused but her found it was best to not question Mrs. Dodds, you might end up with a month worth of detentions if you do.

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

"This is boring," Amaya mumbled. She turned to Grover and Percy, but Percy wasn't there. "Uh, where's Percy?"

"Oh, Mrs. Dodds led him somewhere, I bet he's getting in trouble."

"He didn't do anything, yet." Amaya looked around frantically. "I'll go look for him you let Chiron, uh, Mr. Brunner know."

Amaya ran from the crowd, she earned a few stares. She hurriedly swung open doors, if she was lucky the room would be empty, but most of them weren't.

The people were probably wondering why a twelve year old was busting doors open.

The last door she swung open, revealed Percy being held by his T-shirt collar by Mrs. Dodds, who was now a winged creature.

"Drop him!" Amaya yelled. She plucked off the sword charm on her bracelet that transformed into a sleek silver sword.

She swung the sword at the Fury, which made it hiss, drop Percy and retreat backwards.

"Die!" Mrs. Dodds snarled and lunged towards Amaya. With one swipe of her sword, a puff of dust was all that was left of the maths teacher.

"Who-how...what?" Percy stuttered over his words as he looked up at his friend. She touched the sword against her bracelet and it shrunk back into a charm.

Amaya wasn't sure what to say, she'd only ever been on one quest, which ended pretty horribly. Only one thing camp to mind. "This... was all an illusion..! You're dreaming right now..!"

Percy looked at her weird, wondering if he hit his head too hard.

"Uhh... bye!" Amaya bolted out of the room until she saw Chiron and Grover. "There was a... Fury," she panted. "It's gone but Percy is in there really, really confused."

Chiron looked over at the door she had pointed to. "Amaya, go back to camp, get a spot in the Hermes cabin ready for him. It's time he heads to camp."

Grover was worried and he fell over a few times when making his way to Percy.

"Hey... Percy," Grover said. "Where'd you go? We've been looking for you."

Grover looked back at Mr. Brunner for reassurance but all he got was a nod of approval to keep talking.

"What just happened..." Percy scrambled up from the floor. "Mrs. Dodds she was a bat woman! Then Amaya turned her to confetti, dust... whatever! Where did they go?"

Mr. Brunner rolled forward. "Who?"

"You know," Percy said. "The pre-algebra teacher Mrs. Dodds, and Amaya."

"Percy..." Grover said weakly. "There's nobody here by those names."

"Of course there are," Percy looked to where he'd watched Amaya kill their maths teacher. "Grover, we've been best friends with Amaya this whole school year."

Chiron frowned, "Percy, there is nobody in Yancy Academy by that name. Are you feeling alright?"

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Amaya had finally made it back to camp after having to help Grover babysit a boy her age for months.

"Luke!" She called when she saw him.

"You're back," he smiled at her.

"Yeah, I also have good news," she smirked. "You need to get another spot in the Hermes cabin ready."

Luke let out a deep sigh. "Gee, thanks. Another camper being squashed in."

She laughed and looked around. "Is Marcus here?"

"Yeah, the Ares cabin should be in the armory now," Luke pointed towards the armory.

"I know where it is."

"Are you sure?" Luke looked at her. "You've been gone so long—"

She slapped him arm down. "I hate you."

Amaya made her way towards the Ares cabin training. She stood away from them, watching as they viciously swung their swords at each other.

Once they were finished, she saw Marcus walking towards her with the biggest grin on his face.

"You're back," he said. "How long have you been gone for?"

"Seven months," she sat on the fence between them. "It was torture, I had to just sit there for an entire day. I couldn't read anything. The kids there don't even leave the school! They sleep there overnight!"

Marcus laughed. "That does sound like torture. But, uh, we sleep here and don't leave."

"Oh right," she looked around the camp she'd missed so dearly. "We use weapons and play games, though. They read books and throw food at each other."

"You got food thrown at you?"

"Not me, but Grover was hit with too many sandwiches to count." She laughed at the thought of Grover's annoyed face when a slice of cheese got stuck on the side of his head.

"Where is Grover anyway?"

"He's bringing Percy here." She fidgeted with her bracelet. "Chiron should be here pretty soon, as well."

"Are you sure Grover should be bringing him here, alone?" Marcus said.

"I don't know," she muttered. "Hopefully, everything will be fine."

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Everything was not fine.

Amaya had been sitting beside Percy's unconscious body for hours. She was worried sick that he wouldn't make it to morning so she insisted on staying with him.

"Is he okay?" Grover peaked his head in through the door.

"I don't know, how okay would you be after almost dying while fighting the Minotaur?" She was angry with Grover, and herself for leaving them.

Grover walked in and looked down at Percy. "He'll be fine. We have the best healers!"

"Grover, I'm so close to punching you in the face right now if you don't leave." She started to get up slowly which made Grover wince and run out of the room.

She looked at Percy, he was drooling. Amaya grabbed a small towel and wiped the drool off of his chin.

"What...?" Percy looked at her groggily and smiled. "You're real... I knew it..."

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

AHHH FIRST CHAPTER

I don't usually do 3rd person but I'm going to give it a try

TYSM FOR READING<3

©️gracexeo , 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 106K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTIONโœ“ ยฉ sujinniie 2018-2019 โœ“ ยฉ sujinniie revised 2022
1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC