๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ | โœŽ

By selenophilekid

๐™š | ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โ she reminds me of lace ribbons, teddy bears, and a fucking lan... More

๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxiii.

xxii.

296 16 11
By selenophilekid

KINDNESS IS A virtue and Juliette di Laurentis does not deserve it. 

Who does she think she is going after Dean? Why can't she see that he's mine! Doesn't she know our history? 

Okay, yeah, Dean may have said that we were done, but he didn't mean it. We're actually on a break. A break that has lasted way too long.

"Move!" I shove a girl aside when she came out of the girl's restroom, I'm tired of people not understanding that I don't have their time. 

"Okay, Brielle, calm down. Little Miss. Blondie is just an ant that needs squashing," I say reassuringly to myself, my hands rest against the counter as I stare up at myself in the restroom mirror. "You are the prettiest girl in school, everybody wants you and soon Dean will too. He did before, he will be now."

Mother always said I should manifest my dreams into a reality. That whatever I believe in will come true if I speak it into my life. And she has never been wrong. Removing my hands from the counter, I clasp them together before chanting. 

Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine. Dean is mine.

Don't worry, Bri. Everything is fine and going according to plan.

At least, I hope. 

I rummage through my pink Dior purse, before pulling out my phone and shooting a text to Nick, telling him to come here now.

I didn't have to wait long before Nick comes strolling in with his unattractively messy brown hair and his disgusting personality. Ugh, if it wasn't for Dean hating this guy so much, I wouldn't in my life ever go out with him.

"Hey, babe," he drawls, his hands going straight to my waist.

"Don't." I hit him before he could do so. "What did I say about touching me when I don't authorize you to?"

"To not do it," he huffs.

"And what where you about to do?" I make sure to enunciate every word.

"I shouldn't touch you; I get it. Gosh." he rolls his eyes before lifting himself up and sitting on the counter.

"This is why I don't talk to you in public," I sigh, before walking towards the door and locking it.

Nick is your typical jock with the personality of a stoner. Although, when mummy and daddy are around, he suddenly knows how to act properly. 

I admit, he was hot at first and he knows his way with words. But that little romance I had with him when I and Dean were dating has completely deflated now. The only thing he's good at is annoying me.

"Nick!" I call his name, grabbing his full attention. "Is he on our side now?" my left brow lifts up in question.

"Do you think I'd be here if he wasn't?" my smile widens when I hear those words. 

Poor, Knoxy, didn't deserve what he got at the hands of that wretched beast. Juliette is blind for not noticing him, but I have to thank her. If it wasn't for Knox's feelings towards her getting hurt, I would've never gotten an in into his life again. 

I hate to see friends fighting, I really do. Especially if it's about a disgusting low-life brute. But when life gives you a broken hearted, just want love blond like Knox, you have to grasp him with your perfectly manicured nails. 

That's the way you do it.

"How about, Natalia, is she on?" Nick askes, filling the silent void.

"She hasn't yet responded to my text to see if she agrees. But we did meet up on Sunday, and she seemed pretty into it."

"She never did like Juliette anyways, so why is she taking so long?" he whines.

"Patience, Nick," I walk towards him, my hands curling around his neck when I am near, "if we rush, then our plan will be foiled. And you don't want that do you?"

"No, I don't." He breathes into my neck, kissing it softly as his hands wrap around my waist. I almost gag on him.

"Good. Now run along, I'll meet you at lunch." I kiss his cheek, a red lipstick mark in its wake.

He smiles lazily before unlocking the door and walking out. As soon as he leaves, I take out the wipes from my purse and use it to wipe my lips. 

I gently reapply my red lipstick while thinking about all the events that has happened to me for the past few months. 

Juliete thinks she's special getting all his attention, well I had it first, and I am going to reclaim it. So, she better enjoy it while it lasts, because karma's a bitch, and she's coming for her.

 THE LUNCH BELL rings, and I run out of class towards my locker. I shove all of my books inside before shrugging off my blazer and hanging it on one of the hooks in it. 

The crowd heading towards the lunch hall is thick and I could barely move, but I finally managed to enter the hall.

I grab a tray and walk towards the line of people waiting to collect their food. I pick an acai bowl and a bottle of fruit juice before searching around for Violette.

I spot her loose brown curls swaying in the wind outside and move forward in her direction.

"Hi, Vi!" I shout out, although my voice is only a brief echo drowned out by the other voices of students, yet she still hears me and waves like a manic on crack beckoning me over while pushing aside all her other friends who kept her company until I arrived.

"J, I missed you!" she lunged at me, almost knocking me food on the ground.

"I missed you too, Vi. I didn't see you in the morning, why?" she removes herself from me, sliding into her chair and stuffing her face with chips.

"Oh," she swallows, "I came late."

I roll my eyes at her, knowing that she spent all night binge watching a show on Netflix and didn't get a single wink of sleep.

I take a spoonful of my acai bowl before moaning at the creamy deliciousness in my mouth. It's that good!

I eat my lunch quietly, simultaneously listening to Violette talk about the show she watched last night.

"If it isn't my two favorite girls," Brielle's voice interrupts Violette mid rant. "How are you both doing?"

"Much better before you showed up." Violette whispered, but Brielle caught it and gave her a wicked grin.

"Aw, I'm sorry for ruining your day. But I just wanted to say hi to the little superstar! Brickwood can't seem to shut up about you, June." Brielle smiles at me.

"It's Juliette, not June."  

She ignores my comment before going on, "I can count on my fingers and toes of how many girls who would've loved to be in your shoes. Two boys fighting over a worthless piece of shit. Hmm . . . must be nice. Bye, June." she waves us goodbye before sashaying away, her cheerleader mini skirt swaying in the wind.

"If she keeps that attitude up, she'll have a date with my fists," Violette mumbles and I bark out a laugh.

"Don't let her get under your skin Vi, she's just upset since all the attention is not on her for once."

Violette agrees with me, and we go back to eating our lunch. I don't know what Brielle wants with me, but I have a weird feeling it has something to do with a certain boy.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

thought we needed a little insight into the brats' plans.

mwahh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 68.9K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
5K 185 34
๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐„๐๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง was raised from the ground up knowing nothing but comparison and perfection. She compared herself to her successful parent...
2K 191 22
17 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ป ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ...
3K 91 18
"You love him" she says taking me in and I look away. "Of course, you love him any girl who experienced what you did would love him" she tells me. I...