GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again

245 15 0
By kiriemy

Noon when we meet at the front gate of the castle with myself, Yuki, Nina and Wino with our equipments the same as yesterday.

“Now I got permission to Sir Harold and they give us two weeks to dwell on the dungeon so let’s gain some experience to strengthen up ourselves. Everyone let’s go to the dungeon!” Excitedly shout of Wino.

We made to the entrance of the dungeon with the same guard. He stops us.

“Can I have your reason to enter this dungeon and some proof?” He asks.

“Here is the quest approved by the adventurer guild to explore the dungeon.” Wino shows the paper with a quest written on it and the guard nods and steps aside and let us pass to enter the dungeon.

We walk on the stinky cave again but this time we didn’t use any torches because we already have the <Demon eye> but the stinks can make you nauseous and Nina almost faint because of the smell but we had ready an item for that and that is the GAS MASK! We made an improvise gas mask with a cloth and some string we also put a mild scent of perfume.

“This cave really gives me some hell.” Complain by Nina.

“Well this is the home of goblins so we cannot help that.” Wino explains while patting the head of Nina.

“By the way if people die here, what will happen to their corpses?” Ask by Yuki.

“The body will be absorbs except for the armors and weapons. Other adventurer loots their armors and weapon when they find them and make money on it.” Explain by Wino.

“Enemy at 11, there are 5.” Yuki warn us.

We held our weapon out but for some reason Nina had a paled face.

“Are you okay Nina?” I ask, our formation: fronts are Wino and Yuki, Nina is in the middle and I’m at the rear.

“Ma-master they will be blood if they kill that right?” Nina shakes while she points at the goblin.

“Don’t worry Nina, just hold my hand until you get use on it.” Nina trembles and hold my hand and for some reason she blush. Cute!

“Can you stop flirting while we kill some goblins?” Enviously complain by Yuki while jumping at the center of the goblins and shredding their bodies.

“And how about you stop jumping at the enemy so suddenly? Didn’t I tell you yesterday that is dangerous?” Wino tries to lecture Yuki. Well she is a muscle brain and an embodiment of jealousy.

We leisurely kill the goblins we encounter until we reach the boss room at 10th floor. The boss on the 10th floor is just a Goblin Fighter.

Yuki challenge it alone but it’s just too weak that she kills it with one blow. Well it only had a hundred hp so even Nina can kill it. Our exploration is so boring that all the time Nina and me are holding hands while we walk. By the way I got 5 levels, Yuki got only 2 levels and Nina got 13 level because she just level 1 when we enter. This bracelet is amazing that even if I just follow them I can get the share of experience. Did you just say that I’m just an extra baggage? I also activate some skills you know? After all the way I fight is giving some debuff on the enemy so it’s alright if I’m just going to leisurely follow them and for some reason Nina also doing the same way. Only Yuki and Wino are fighting on the frontline and Nina and I are just using some magic if the enemy numbers are more than 10.

We are now in the 20th floor of the dungeon in just 2 hours. Wino said that this is the fastest record to get here, the common time to get here are 2 days but we ignore the item drops except for the item that drop in the boss room in 10th floor because that is needed in our quest. Well we already have some money when we get the reward of 100th floor also we have no problem in our lounging and food because the castle is proving our needs already.

The boss of the 20th floor is a goblin mage, it’s magic attacks are annoying so I suggest to Nina.

“Hey Nina? How about catching all the magic it cast until it uses its all mana?” I ask her while I grin.

“Master you are trying to say that I will let it hit me? Master I like your beating but catching some fire are scary you know?” Nina

“But aren’t you smiling right now like you wanted to try?” Lily

“I-idiot I don’t feel that way!” Nina

“Just do it!” The goblin mage cast it’s fireball at me but I held the shoulders of Nina and bring her on the front of me.

“Ma-master! Waaa.” In the moment the fireball hit the robe of Nina, the fireball disappear like it’s just an illusion.

“”“Whaaat?””” The three of us shouted and become dumbfounded and for some reason the Goblin also had its mouth wide open.

“Master that’s scary you know?” Nina complains while shaking my shoulders.

“But it doesn’t hit you because of your <Fat guard> right?” I console her and pat her head
.
“Muuuh! I don’t really like this skill but I thankful on its ability.” Nina let a sigh like she gave up and face the goblin mage. “You! Suddenly attacking my master with some shabby magic! here take this <Spell tag>” Nina summon a paper in her hands and throw on the Goblin and the paper sticks on its body, it hurriedly get it off but it cannot get the paper then suddenly it releases some electrical sparks and toast the goblin.

“So this time it’s lightning.” Said by Wino and the goblin died. I level up.
*

We stop at the SAFE ROOM at the 20th level and rest, Nina is cooking on our food right now.

“What’s on the menu Nina?” I ask because I can smell some beef

“It’s a stake so we have some energy to continue our exploration, it suggested by Yuki and I use the orc meat.” Explain by Nina while humming happily.

“Thank you very much Nina, your cooking is always delicious.” I reply to her and praise her cooking.

“Idiot master I’m not doing this for you but for all of us and it thanks to the title skill not my own skill.” She denied my praise while blushing.

“No no it’s Nina the one who think the ingredient and the procedures right? So I think it’s all on your own skills.” I corrected her.

“I’m not really happy to hear that from you but thanks.” She blush while she slicing some carrots. Cute I want to eat her right now.

“Hmmmp… I can also cook you know.” Yuki murmur in a quiet voice and Wino head pat her. Isn’t their relationship is growing more and more intimately lately?

“Hey are you the two of you decide to have a real relationship?” I ask

“You don’t like it?” Wino smiles mischievously

“It’s not that I’m against on it but aren’t you two my lovers?” I pout on Wino

“You are okay with it so isn’t fine it’s not like we will leave you or anything and you already have Nina right?” She answer again with a grin

“muuh, Nina is different.” I sulk

“But last night aren’t you with Nina? You said to me that you will be with me.” Oh I forgot!

“Sorry.” I apologize to Yuki

“It’s okay because Wino is with me now…” Yuki

“What do you mean? Are you going to break up with me?” I ask while I had tears in my eyes

“No-no I mean, I’m sorry.” Yuki panics on how to answer me.

“Now now… how about this? We can just exchange our partners every night right? I mean we have this weird relationship already and we love each other. And because me and Yuki had intimate relation lately it didn’t mean that we will break up with you, in the first place aren’t we four lovers? Right Nina?” Wino ask Nina who serving the steaks already.

“Well I don’t hate the Princess and I already know that you two always do it every night, and I don’t mind if Yuki and Princess is my partner.” This is weird, we are weird but at least we love each other.

“Aren’t we abnormal?” I ask while slicing the thick meat and for some reason it’s so delicious, so juicy and meaty and the flavor is rich!

“Well that’s how we are nothing can change that fact.” Wino speaks while biting in the thick meat.

“Yu my love for you is real okay? It’s just you sometimes neglecting me… so I have no choice and be with Wino because miss it…” Yuki still had this sorry face while slicing the steak in small pieces.

“I already get it and sorry for neglecting you so let’s schedule the time to change the partner when we got out in the dungeon okay?” I reassure Yuki and she had a happy face now.
**

We are now on 40th floor at the front of the door of the boss room, but we can hear some slashing inside. Is it another adventurer? So we wait for 30 minutes until the clashing stops. So we tried to peek inside.

“Aren’t that Andrew’s party?” Yuki scan the area and for some reason Andrew and his party, are on the floor breathing heavily? I tried to appraise him.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:ANDREW KNIGHT
AGE:17
RACE:HUMAN
LEVEL:25
JOB:HERO
JOB Lv:10
[STATUS]
HP:145/450
MP:200/450
STR:450
DEF:450
MGC:450
MGC DEF:450
AGI:450
RES:450
[SKILLS]
HOLY SWORD Lv. MAX
HOLY MAGIC Lv. MAX
FORTUNE Lv. 6
SWORD MASTERY Lv. 6
ALL ATTRIBUTE RESISTANCE Lv. 3
ARMOR MASTERY Lv. 3
LEADERSHIP Lv. 1
[TITLE]
[TITLE SKILL]
[BLESSING]
HOLY GOD BLESSING

He also had a blessing and a holy god? Let’s forget that and ask Wino later.

“Hey why all of you suddenly jump at the boss and leave me alone? Didn’t you see that there are some goblins on the side?” Britney

“But if we defeat the boss first we can handle the mobs later?” Leonard

“Yeah and the goblins are just the one we encounter on 1st floor why did you get that so many wound?” Glasses guy

“For your information my job is arc priest and my defense is not that high, and also I don’t have offensive way to handle them.” Britney

“Sorry I thought I can handle the boss with only one hit I didn’t know it had that weird defensive stance.” Andrew

“You always say that and look I always get wound I don’t care anymore! I want to leave this party! I can’t level up because you didn’t even give me a kills.” Britney

“Hey where are you going?” Andrew

“Of course to find someone that can help me to level up.” Britney

“Hey-“ Andrew

“Let’s forget her, all she can say is nag and she can’t even do her job.” Glasses guy

“But she’s a girl what if she got hurt and killed here? I can’t leave her alone.” Andrew

They are in messed, Britney ran towards the entrance and Andrew try to chase after her but he saw us behind the door and his face change like he had swallow some bug and revert back to his serious face and make his pace faster. For some reason I’m the only one who saw that because everyone watches the running Britney behind our back. Did she doesn’t realize that we are behind the door?

Andrew’s party also follows behind his back and just glimpse on us.

“They are in messed.” Yuki

“He had leadership skill that can command people and easily create some strategy yet his party is in chaos because he thinks he can 1 hit the enemy. Isn’t he thinks that being a hero equals to being the strongest?” Wino

“Let’s forget him and continue our exploration I mean we almost at the Goblin king right?” I suggest to them to continue because thinking about them won’t help us. But I’m worried about Britney I mean she is the only girl in his party and her job is a healer of course she can’t level up if she cannot kill some monster right? I mean when I appraise her. Her statuses are still at level 1 and the only raise she got is her holy magic level and her job.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:BRITNEY LIGHT
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN
LEVEL:1
JOB:ARC PRIEST
JOB Lv:4
[STATUS]
HP:150/150
MP:250/250
STR:30
DEF:83
MGC:164
MGC DEF:242AGI:20
RES:265
[SKILL]
HEAVEN’S SANCTUARY Lv.4
HOLY MAGIC Lv. 4
HEAVENLY AURA Lv. 2
ANGEL VOICE Lv. 1
[TITLE]
[TITLE SKILL]
[BLESSING]

“I feel bad for her because when I appraised her she only had level 1 isn’t this mean that they didn’t let her kill a single enemy?” Nina sympathize with Britney

“Well she can only heal and purify and this dungeon is not really good for holy magic users unless they can fight some undead here.”  Suggest by Wino, eeek did she just say undead?

“There are undead here?” Yuki says while she faces me. Eek don’t tell them! Idiot!

“Yup they are monster that die with regrets or someone who died and had forgotten. They appear as zombies and ghost.” Wino explain, why are you so calm Nina I thought you will got scare too.

“Let’s hurry up while the boss is not here.” I hurriedly gone inside the room

“Is Lily afraid on ghost or something?” Wino ask Yuki then faced me with a mischievous smile.

“Yup if I remember she fainted when we gone inside the horror house.” Yuki

“Master are afraid to ghost? Hehe” Nina laughs while looking at me with smile

“Hey Lily did you know that the spirits of monsters inside the dungeon roam on the room where they die?” Wino

“Eeek what is that white thing in your feet master?” Nina

“Hey Yu something is stari… hey Yu are you okay? Yu? YUUUUURI!” Yuki

Yup I fainted while standing…
**

“I’m sorry okay? That’s only a joke. Monster on dungeons had no soul.” Wino with sorry face hugging me while patting my head.

“But for master to be scared of Ghos… ahn!” I hit the soft butt of Nina who is making some pudding to make me calm. I mean everyone has fears you know?

“But knowing another side of Lily makes me happy.” Wino with a happy mood.

“There are more you know.” Yuki said while sneering at me

“Stop it; I will never sleep with you.” I stop her for telling my fears.

“Sorry I won’t tell.” Yuki with sorry face

“Now now… but tell me later Yuki.” Wino winked at Yuki and Yuki becomes red, did she thought that they sleep together? Aren’t Yuki become so pervert now?
*

The areas in 41st floor to 50th floor are just consists only of hobgoblins and now we got in the front of the boss floor. The goblin king then when we open the boss door. We widen our eyes.

“”””WHAT THE HELL!””””

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 2.7K 22
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค # ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐š๐ณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
142K 4K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บ ficแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹
296K 40.2K 20
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ
742K 23.5K 48
โ—‹\\NOT EDITEDโ—\\โ—‹ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...