GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies

340 15 0
By kiriemy

Morning, I woke up with Nina besides me still sleeping with a satisfied face. I promise Yuki that I sleep with her tonight but I forgot about it. I will sleep with her later so she won't get jealous again. I wash my face and brushed my teeth, for some reason they also have some toothpaste. Not the toothpaste in our world but it convenient to have this item.

"Good morning Lily! Excuse me for entering." Wino is lively in the morning barging in someone's room; Yuki has this refreshed expression with a blush face? Wh-what did Wino do to make this cool face woman to have a face like that?

"Good morning so what do we have here?" I ask Wino.

"Well half of reason is I want us to dwell in the dungeon again with four of us for 2 weeks! I want to find the path to the level 51st floor. And half of it is I want Nina cooking again." Explain by wino anticipating for Nina's cooking.

"Are you talking of me? Well if you have the main ingredients." Nina peek her face in the bathroom with her saggy breast peek also.

"At least cover your erotic breast before answering as you cow tit masochist!" Shout by Yuki who had her face flash in red.

"I know! It's not like I want to show them to master... but she like it so I don't really mind." She had this tsundere line then sticks her tongue out to Yuki and enter in the bathroom again. guuuh cute!

"This LUSTFUL cow!" Yuki with an angry face in the morning is refreshing too.

"Now now... let's talk about what our plan like I said." Wino suggest again

"Yeah let's do that so we can at least raise our level. I mean among of us I 'am the weakest but now because of this Bracelet of Unity I think power leveling is easy now. Oh I forgot to give one to Nina too." I remember that Nina don't have the bracelet.

"What about me master?" Nina got out on the bathroom with her wet hair and erotic body that only covered by her T-shirt. Because we don't have bra here, so her T-shirt that have been wet by her hair is showing her massive breast a little. Aah it give me a heat in the morning!
"Wait I get the bracelet." I stand and go to the corner where the big treasure chest and got the Bracelet with a topaz gem imbued on it. "Here Nina." I give the bracelet to Nina and she blushed.

"Master? This is, are you giving this to me? Thank you very much." She look at the bracelet with a red face like she got a gift from her boyfriend.

"Don't get the wrong idea we also had the bracelet as yours." Yuki flashed her bracelet with sapphire gem and Wino with emerald gem.

"I'm not really happy and I know already, idiot." She happily wears the bracelet and held her hands up high like she really like it.

"So Nina can we ask you to make our breakfast today? Here an egg and some bacon." Wino handed the ingredient to Nina.

"Sure" and she start some cooking show again. She made an egg based soup and bacon in rice. Wait she can also make some rice?

We eat and talk about what we should do on dungeon, our equipments, some necessities and what food we should bring.

"Uhm... it's late now but are there any underwear stores in this world?" Ask by Nina. Yeah that's right I almost forgotten about it! That's why boys always wanted to spar with girls! We only have one pair of underwear!!!

"Well there is but not as good quality as you have. Mine is order made so it's comfortable but let's go to the clothes store later." Wino explains on us

"And let's do the shopping on same time too." Nina suggest.

"I will get some approval on Sir Harold can you wait me at the adventurers guild?" Wino ask us and we finish our breakfast with a satisfied stomach and a MP up buff and Paralysis resistance.
*

We are now on the adventurer guild with our complete equipment. Yuki wears her leather armor with a metal protecting her heart a skirt long enough to cover her legs and a ponytail and her she just held her blade like the sword is a part of her hands! Kuuu she so cool! Nina had a buggy white robe a shoulder storage bag given by Wino with some ingredients inside. She had short hair long enough to her shoulder a stature with the same height as me. If you look at Nina at far it feels like her melon breast is a lie, she also held her big staff taller than her with a simple design. Me? Will still on my uniform but I put some breastplate, simple is best!

Last time we didn't finish our quest so it becomes failed, or not? When we ask the receptionist he said this quest is a special quest with no time limit. So we still have a chance to complete it. For some reason the receptionist is not the same as last time, he is a handsome man with bright smile. I'm pretty sure that most of the girls will pluck on him but we are different and he got this facing saying 'I'm giving my best smile, why this girl had disgust face?' well we are LESBIANS so you have no chance on us.

We gone to the quest board because Wino still not here, the three of us looking at the board to find an interesting quest because! It's another world, and this is adventurer guild so the most cliché to do is find an interesting quest right? Like rescuing a Princess or getting a legendary sword. I'm scanning the board and it came to my mind like why I can read this when it's the letters are different we usually use. Then another cliché event appears... haaa

"Hey ladies, what are you looking? How about partying with us and after that we have some fun? I'm sure you will have a fun time with us hehehe." A big dirty guy came on us, he's budging muscle, tethered dressed, an armor with so many scratches and a mustache that you can tell he doesn't even clean on it. There's also a skinny man and a bald man besides him?

"Hey ladies just follow what our leader says so we can just be happy okay?"

"Yeah leader is amazing you know?" The two of them had disgusting grin while praising there leader and threatening us. Then the leader tries to touch me.

"Try to touch her and your head will fly." Yuki throws some killing intent on the three guys and hold the handle of the sword.

"What did you say? Did you know that we are the Dragon Fangs? B ranked party? If you don't want to get hurt just follow us." The big man threatened us and the surrounding keep their mouth shut like they don't want to drag themselves into the trouble. I try to appraise the big man.

[INFORMATION]
NAME: LOID DRADON
AGE: 46
RACE: HUMAN
LEVEL: 34
JOB: AXE USER
JOB: 6
[STATUS]
HP:320/320
MP:20/20
STR:78
DEF:67
MGC:5
MGC DEF:23
AGI:30
RES:59
[SKILL]
AXE THROW Lv. 5
DUAL AXE Lv.2
[TITLE]
[TITLE SKILL]
[BESSING]

Weak! He's level 34 yet this is the only stats he had?

"Weak..." Nina speeks in a small voice.

"What did you say?!" The man got his axe on the back trying to chop Nina then Nina catches the hand of the guy like nothing.

"This is the B ranked party of this town?" Nina throws some provocation on the big man

""Boss!"" "You bitches." The two guys readied there sword too when suddenly...

"Can't you stop this?! Loid you again? didn't we say to stop bothering the others? That's why you still a D ranked because of your behavior! And also you cannot defeat them." A handsome dandy appears at the door in the back of receptionist table.

"Guuh!" The big guy steps back

"Adventurer guild master! What are you talking about leader who cannot defeat this small weak bitches?" Ask by the thin guy.

"Idiots, they are the heroes summoned by the Royal family!"

"""WHAT DID YOU SAY!""" The three idiots synced their voice.

"Yeah so if you don't want the three of your head roll in the plaza, it's better to go away now the three of you."

"Who dare to say that!" The big man look at his back and "PRINCESS?!" Yeah the one who appear is Wino. And the three of them run like they saw the death reaper.

"Sorry I'm late. It's hard to convince Sir Harold but I used my trump card. But that guys? Isn't they the one who was in the bath with me?" I got alerted on what she said!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BEING WITH YOU IN THE BATH?!" I shouted with an angry voice.

"Lily calm down, It's just they only see my body that's all but I think they didn't remember me because when they try to get close to me I hit them in the back of their head." What this tomboy doing? Bathing with man!

"You are bathing with some men? You are one lewd Princess too? Are you perhaps an exhibitionist?" Nina grin to Wino.

"No no... of course I don't, it's just I'm in hurry because that time when Yuki and Lily had disappear on the dungeon I scan the whole dungeon and forgotten to clean myself. Then I find a bath on hurry and enter a normal inn. Mix bath is normal in this town and I just have no other choices because I want to find Lily and Yuki as fast as I could." The men inside the guild listen to the story of Wino with an anger face and red cheeks I'm sure they are just envious.

"Idiot! don't do that again... what if they try to assault you?" I hug her and scolded her.

"But finding Lily is more important."

"Idiot, idiot idiot! I know you are worried but at least protect yourself first! Who will protect me if you gone?" I buried my face on her modest chest.

"Uhm.. I will be careful next time, so don't worry anymore." Wino pats my head and we scattered some flowers and the onlookers have a blessed face... guuh embarrassing!

"Uhm..." The guild master clears his throat that snaps us back to reality.

"Wino we found an interesting quest how about we take it?" I change the subject and show the quest to Wino.

"This? Exploring the goblins lair and find the path to 51st floor?" Wino reads the quest and look at the guild master.

"That quest is personally made by Sir Harold, He said that the 100th floor had been discovered by some heroes and He ask me to make a quest to find a path leading to 51st floor the reward will be depend on the information they get." The quest had an A+ written on it? So it means only A ranked or above can get this quest?

"We will take the quest guild master!" Wino handed the paper with the quest to the handsome receptionist but the guild master hurriedly stops Wino.

"Princess but this is a dangerous quest, we didn't know what danger in there and also with no appropriate party we can't just let you. At least when you find a party of A ranked above I will let you take the quest."

"Don't worry this two are the one who clear the quest and got the {Dungeon Conqueror} title." Wino points at me and Yuki.

"Are you telling the truth?" The guild master gives us a doubtful look.

"Yes we did it and got these items called Bracelet of Unity also this Silent Whisper knife." Yuki shows the bracelet and the knife I give on her for protection purpose.

"You can appraise it if you want guild master, you have that skill right? <Item Appraisal> as an alchemist." So the guild master is an alchemist.

"Let me see, oh this item is a magic item with an A class properties and can be sold for 100000 gold if sold, how about I buy this?" What that single knife can be sold that much?

"No this items had given to me to me so it's a precious item for me." Yuki get the knife and hide it inside her leather armor.

"Too bad, okay I will let you take the quest. The reward will be depending on the information you get. I'll pray on the name of Holy God that he guides you to your journey." And so we take the quest and get out on the guild to go shopping and the first store we get in is the clothes store.

"My my, what some beautiful ladies are you here to buy some new trend fashions?" A BIG woman with a shiny rainbow color dress appeared!

Battle
>Run.

"No we are here to buy some underwear can you show us your merchandise?" Wino handles the big woman and show her beautiful smile.

"Yes, follow me at the back." The big woman guide as inside the back room, when I open the door a room full of underwear appears on my eyes. Different kind of underwear had displays.

"Wow! This is paradise for woman." Nina with sparkles in her eyes shout on joy.

"Now ladies choose the underwear you want." Offered by the big woman.

"I will choose this." I choose some white and plain design underwear for the dungeons and a pure white with beautiful design underwear. "I want to get 7 pairs on the plain one and 2 pairs on the white one." The big woman starts to write the orders.

"I will choose this master." Nina choose some plain but different colors and a beautiful orange underwear with some frills and black polka dots. "Do you have some large size of this?" Ask by Nina.

"Yes that's one is my favorite so I have some large size as I can see you have also some big weapons like me."

"Then 7 pairs of different color and 3 pairs of this with different design please." The big woman writes the orders.

"I'll choose this." Wino only orders some... see-thought lingerie...

"You have a good taste Princess." The owner smiles on the princess. So they know each other?

"How about you Yuki? did you already choose to your liking?" I ask Yuki because she seriously stares in the black underwear she holding.

"I think it really suits you Yuki." Nina encourages her with a mischievous grin.

"Yes it really suits with your sexy body Yuki imagining you wearing that at night. Hehe" Wino also gives her opinion with a big grin on her face. Then Yuki hurriedly put back the underwear she holding and got some pair of plain white like I choose.

"Please 14 pairs of this with my size." She gives her orders to the owner.

"But that underwear suits you." Owner tries to push the underwear on her.

"Shut up and just list my orders." And she hurriedly go outside to hide her embarrassment. Kuuuh she really is so cute. I remember when we got on date and we buy her underwear she had this red face every time I show her the underwear I choose. Hehe let's do this...
*

We got out on the store with our purchase and put it on the storage bag held by Nina.

"Let's buy another storage bag and some main ingredients, sleeping bag. We have demon eye so we don't really need some torch." Suggest by Wino and go to the bazaar held in the merchant district. There are so many different items displays on open like magic ores, weapons, armors, foods and accessories. So we gone too food area and buy the main ingredients like coccoo meat, eggs, orc meat and some fruits.

"Can we really eat some orc meat? If I remember aren't they a monster who rape some knight princess?" I ask

"Haha, well you aren't wrong but their meat are tasty you know? But these meats are taken from the dungeon in the south. Monster on the dungeon had no genitals and these meats are just drop items so it's clean." Wino laugh while explaining. So these are item drop?

We take a look on some store in the area and got to the accessories store. They had so many accessories to choose but I got my eyes on something.

"Hey Wino, they are selling some of magic items here too?" I whisper to Wino

"No, this is just an ordinary store why do you ask." Wino got confused

"Look at this." I show her the ring I got interested on.

[INFORMATION]
NAME: RING OF TRUTH
TYPE: RING
[ABILITY]
REVEAL

Reveal: detects if the target is saying the truth. If the target lies it will send alert to the wearer.

"Oh this, I'm sure they didn't appraised it and think it's just an ordinary ring. Let's buy this." Wino suggest and we bought the ring. Also for some reason Yuki bought some hairs pins and give to me.

"Yu here,"

"Yuki, thank you."

"I'm sure your hair is blocking your view so wear this, let me help you." Yuki put the hair pins on my bangs and clip it on the side above my ears.

"Yeah it suits you." Yuki compliments me and stare at my eyes. I can clearly see her beautiful face with a slight blush.

"Thank you so much, Yuki."

"Muuuh it's unfair! Just wait I will buy Lily some good stuff too." Wino complains with a smile.

"It's not that I want to give some for master too but I'll try my best to find something that suits her too." Also Nina had speak her complains with a cliché tsundere line. These girls are so adorable!

And we finish our shopping with the items we need to explore the dungeon! Tomorrow we will conquer the dungeon again! I can't wait...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...
6.7K 240 40
"An angel broke the rules of the universe and he's been punished." "What's the punishment?" "He has to find his soulmate to get back to heaven."
283K 13.7K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
210K 6.2K 37
This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it couldn't very much work out, but now that we...