[BL]The Cold-Hearted Man's In...

Immortal_Scorpion द्वारा

"A-Anteros, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Elion Grimalkin stuttered trying to control his tears that we... अधिक

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1: The Cold-Hearted Dragon And A Crying Kitten?
Chapter-2: Little Mainecoon's First Crush?
Chapter - 3: An Arranged Marriage?
Chapter-4: Conditions For Prenuptial Contract...?

Chapter-5: The Sea Dragon and Snow Leopard

62 5 9
Immortal_Scorpion द्वारा

"Shall we go and hit the shopping malls then? We are gonna buy everything from every store in Ice-dragon province 'cause it's my baby brother's wedding after all!"

Evius snapped Elion out of his thoughts with his cheerful voice although he was grumpy at times like a grandpa he could read the room pretty quickly so he tried to lift his baby brother's mood a little.

Elion smiled and nodded.

"Alright, my big brother as you say. Go freshen up fast and come down, we will hit all the shopping malls. Oh, wait, I should also call Evanie, if not he will flip the whole Ravenire inside out for not informing him."

Evius chuckled, "Right, call that big cat too. He loves shopping, doesn't he?"

"Yup, Evander and shopping will never be separated until forever."

Elion giggled as he started walking out of Evius's room and called his only friend.

Evander Pantherun, the snow leopard turned paler than the snow when he heard his only friend was getting married in a week.

It came to him as a shocking news. He screamed his lungs out asking Elion why he agreed to the arranged marriage when he always dreamt of a love marriage.

Elion sat down in his room and explained for an hour about how the situation was and only then Evander was calmed down and agreed to go shopping with them.

Nymeria[Mrs. Grimalkin] also thought it was a good idea for the youngsters to do the shopping rather than her going with Elion.

So she bid farewell to her both sons and went back to her work along with her husband.

That was how his possessive big brother Evius, protective friend Evander accompanied Elion to his wedding shopping.

Meanwhile... At Anteros Mansion,

Prince Anteros Azurdraycen, the only heir of the Ice-dragon clan and the next Archduke of Ice-dragon province preferred to live in his mansion rather than at the palace along with his parents.

But he did sometimes stay in the palace because of his mother's command.

Anteros was still sleeping soundly in his huge mansion all alone peacefully.

But that peace broke down instantly as his Mavtos kept in the drawer beside his bed started ringing loudly.

Anteros was an early bird and he never slept that much but when he did sleep he hated it the most if anyone interrupted his precious nap.

He became irritated by the loud rings of the Mavtos that he thought to throw to the floor and break it down to pieces but seeing the ID he clicked his tongue and answered the call.

"Eros, are you up?"

It was his father, the Archduke of the Ice-dragon province.

Anteros cleared his throat, "Yes, father. What's the matter?"

"You will be taking leave for a month from the company," Mr. Azurdraycen declared shocking him.

"I will be taking what? Father, I am not a normal employee of the company. I am the C.E.O. My absence for a day in the company will cause chaos there and you're telling me to take a month's leave? Impossible, I can't do it and why should I?"

Anteros's drowsiness flew away with that as he sat up on the bed alert.

"Cause it's your marriage in a week and there are lots of things to do even after the wedding. It's a paid leave so don't worry too much about it. And you don't have to be that worried about the company, as I the chairman, am still working and will take care of everything in your absence."

Mr. Azurdraycen stated sternly.

"Father, I know what you're capable of, you are the one who started the company and made it what it is today, I am not doubting your capabilities but I have a responsible position in the company and it doesn't make any sense for me take leave just because of marriage."

Anteros tried to voice out but Mr. Azurdraycen wasn't having any of it.

"My son. I am aware of your workaholic nature and how devoted you are towards your responsibilities in the company. So, it is even more important for you to take leave for a while and enjoy the newlywed days with your husband cause this time won't come back for you again."

"But Father, I can manage both. I can work and give attention to my wedding all the same without any leave."

"I am not listening. I have already sanctioned your leave and informed everyone in the company about your absence from today. So, stop whining and go shopping with your friends to buy wedding rings for my son-in-law, and remember it should be the best."

"But Father, is this all necessary? It's just a wedding in name and why should I-" Anteros was cut off.

"Eros, I told you to stop whining. It's just not a wedding in name. Even though it all started with a business deal, you will be living together with him for life and it's not something for you to take lightly. You will have more responsibilities after your marriage, keep that attitude of yours in check, and do what I say if you don't want your mother to come to you, got it?"

"Sorry, Father. I will do as you say," Anteros sighed defeatedly and hung up the Mavtos.

>>>Ugh, fuck this marriage. It's getting on my nerves!

>>> I need to call brother Drystan and brother Hadeon for shopping... Ahhhhhhhh! I thought I could just bury myself in work but now... damn!

Frustrated and annoyed he called Drystan and Hadeon asking them to help him in shopping after informing them about their marriage.

Drystan already knew from his aunt, Mrs. Azurdraycen so he wasn't fazed much but Hadeon was a little shocked by the sudden news.

The three of them decided to meet up at the capital city of Ravenire, "Cerulean-The Blue City", to shop and they hung up the call.

Dragging his lazy ass out from the bed Anteros did his morning routine quickly and flew to the Cerulean city which was bustling with people.

On the other hand...

Elion, Evius, and Evander were wandering around the streets buying this and that.

After that, they took the magicarriage to Cerulean city to buy Elion's wedding clothes in the boutique Solasta which was famous in the capital for its high-end designer clothes.

The three of them got out of the carriage and saw a huge crowd on the other side.

Evander got curious and approached the crowd to see what was happening and then,

"Oh, my holy moly! The Dragons!"

Evander screamed so loudly as he had been a fan of dragon clan people for a long time. There was also a secret fanclub dedicated to Ice-dragons and he was the one who started it.

His excitement reached its peak as he saw the two men looking smoking hot and also a man from the black Jaguar clan surrounded by people.

His scream was so loud and clear enough that it caught the attention of those three men and Evander after making eye contact with them screamed again.

The crowd looked at him as he caught the attention of the dragons.

"Oy, you brat, why are you screaming like that? People are looking at you weirdly, come here quickly or I will beat the shit out of your ass," Evius yelled.

The crowd saw the young handsome whale-shark's yell and were stunned. It was like their lucky day to see the Dragons and Whale-shark heirs at the same time in one place.

"Ah, brother Evius. They're now not looking at me but you," Evander had a teasing smile.

"Shut up and come here brat. We're leaving here," Evius stated.

Elion shook his head seeing his elder brother and best friend's bickering.

Just a minute ago, Evander was whining and wailing that Elion would leave and forget him after his marriage and the little mainecoon had to comfort him with so many ice creams but now...

Elion giggled seeing how Evander would forget everything if he started fanboying over dragons.

>>>Wait, dragons?

The little mainecoon looked up and his eyes met the cold black round eyes of the Ice-dragon.

Elion was startled.

Anteros, Drystan, and Hadeon forgot something very important when they landed in Cerulean City with a grand entry.

That, they were famous among the citizens. As soon as they came out of their luxurious golden magicarriage the crowd who were busy stopped their work and gathered around to see them.

Just when they were thinking about how to get out of the situation they heard an ear-deafening scream from a boy who looked like he was from a Panther tribe.

Anteros looked at the boy but then his attention turned to the other one who was standing just behind and was giggling cutely.

The Ice dragon was astonished by Elion's angelic giggle. It was his first time seeing the little Mainecoon smile like that cause the last two times they met he only saw him crying.

>>>So... beautiful...

Anteros immediately mentally slapped himself for thinking Elion's smile was beautiful.

He changed his demeanor back to cold and maintained his poker face to not show his emotions much out in public.

Not only Anteros but there was another person who was as bewitched as his friend seeing the boy from Snow Leopard's clan.

He was none other than, Anteros's cousin and friend, Drystan Dracentes, from the sea dragon clan.

Drystan was staring at Evander amazed with sparkling eyes as if he saw some lost treasure.

>>> So cute.

"Brother Hadeon and brother Drystan, wanna see my fiance?"

"Of course. I am curious to see since you said you will be marrying the boy from the Maine Coon clan. Is he here?"

"Yes, he is. There," Anteros pointed in the direction where the three of them were standing.

Drystan's smile faded away as he thought it was Evander that Anteros pointed at.

"First, let's get out of this crowd and change our appearance. We can't walk freely in the streets with all the attention on us. Also, the wedding is a secret until we announce it to the media."

Anteros suggested and the three of them got back into the carriage and went to some dark alley to change their noble appearance to something normal.

"Ah, they left," Evander pouted and looked at his friend.

"Wait, is your fiance too that handsome?" Evander asked getting curious.

"Y-Yes," Elion smiled looking down with flushed cheeks.

Evius chuckled seeing his little brother being all blushy, "Well, he is handsome and is looking at you, didn't he?"

Elion became tomato red with that.

"What? The one standing there was your fiance? He was looking at you? Oh my, why didn't you tell me anything earlier? I would have introduced myself to him and then would have warned him to take better care of you-"

Evander started blabbering but was cut off.

"You can still do that now," Anteros stated, startling both the friends.

When Elion heard the familiar voice from behind his smile was replaced with a frightful look, he turned to see the owner of the voice and he was right.

Elion was shocked to see Anteros in normal clothes and his horns vanished.

Then he understood that Anteros closed off his aura and made his beautiful horns disappear.

It was only possible for apex predators like dragons and his whale-shark elder brother, Evius who could also make his gills disappear whenever he wanted.

It took a moment for Evander to recognize them without their horns.

"Ah, the dragons!" He shouted.

"Shh, quiet. We just now escaped from that huge crowd don't attract any more attention from them or it will be difficult for us," Hadeon spoke.

Evander acted like zipping off his mouth and stood back looking at them with his shimmering eyes of a fanboy.

"Are they your friends, Elion?" Anteros asked.

Before Elion could reply, Evius stepped forward, "Hello, Prince Anteros," he greeted extending his hand to his business rival.

"Ah, Mr. Rhincodark. You are the only one to call me Prince as always. Well, I thought you were out of Ravenire on a business trip."

Anteros shook his hands with Evius with a professional smile playing on his lips.

"I should call you prince since you are the Archduke's son. I just returned home yesterday from my long business trip and got to know that my baby brother is getting married to you, Prince Anteros, to say I was shocked is an understatement."

"Well, it just happened, who knew we would become relatives someday," Anteros replied and then glanced at Elion, "So, are you shopping for our wedding too, my soon-to-be husband?"

Elion was about to respond but was cut off by Evander who only heard from his friend that he was getting married into a Dragon tribe and that it got fixed by his parents.

But he didn't know it was Anteros who would become his best friend's husband.

"Holy shit! So, you, the only heir of the Ice-dragon clan, Prince Anteros Azurdraycen, the  Archduke's son, you are going to be my little bestie's husband? Woah, damn your husband is the most handsome man in the whole Ravenire kingdom Elion, did you step on a fox tail or something?"

"Well, you're handsome too, pretty boy."

Drystan Dracentes commented as soon as he realized Evander wasn't Anteros's fiance.

When Evander looked at Drystan he lost his composure, his jaw dropped to the ground seeing the sea dragon flirting with him.

"Uh... w-who... m-me... N-No," Evander stuttered badly as he couldn't form any sentence because of nervousness.

"I am Drystan. Drystan Dracentes from the sea dragon clan, cousin of Anteros. What's your name pretty boy?"

Evander's ears turned cherry red hearing Drystan call him pretty boy again.

Elion stared at his friend and smiled seeing him all embarrassed. He nudged Evander's elbow to speak something.

"Ah... I... my name... uh, what's my name...?"

Evander lost it and looked at Elion for help who chuckled and whispered,

"Your name is Evander Pantherun, idiot."

"Ah, yes. I am Evander Pantherun from Snow Leopard's clan, nice to meet you, Your Highness," Evander introduced himself and bowed.

Drystan chuckled, "No need to be so formal. Call me by my name, Evander."

"Uh, okay, D-Drystan." Evander's nape was chilly red.

Anteros noticed Drystan's interest in Evander and being a good cousin he thought of something.

"Alright, if we are all shopping for the same occasion then why don't we all do it together? It will be easy that way, don't you think?"

Evius nodded in agreement, "Okay, let's do that."

Everyone was happy with that decision except Elion cause he wanted to enjoy his last days before marriage with his elder brother and best friend as much as possible but all his plans were ruined by Anteros's intervention.

Elion half-heartedly nodded and they all headed towards the 'Solasta' boutique.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Mr. Villainess has something to say:

Hey, Little Deathtraps! What do you think about our second leads, the sea-dragon, Drystan, and snow leopard Evander?

Let me know in the comment section😉

Then see ya'll later, bye-bye(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧🩵💙❄️✨

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.4K 217 26
Sherwin was just a regular kid, till his mother and father divorced. Him and his mother went to a new state, a new town, his mother got a new job, an...
3K 196 15
WARNING: this book is a prequel to my byakuya x reader fic, Sympathy. It is highly recommended that you read that first before continuing! é̵̘̝̈̌͐̅͝...
25.7K 599 19
There's no distinct plot and genre. Every few chapters only consists of various gay short stories~ Please do try this out! ❤️ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~...
36.6K 1.4K 16
One starts and short stories based on Armaan and Abheera