πŸ’π™Άπ™Έπšπ™» π™±π™Ύπš‚πš‚πŸ’

By missmothernature16

-----------"𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ π™±πš„πšˆ 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 π™³πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ί, 𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 π™Όπšˆ π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™΄πšˆ, 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ πšƒπ™Ύπš„π™²π™· π™Όπšˆ πš†οΏ½... More

πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒπŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ 2πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ 3πŸ’
πŸ’π™°π™΄πš‚πšƒπ™·π™΄πšƒπ™Έπ™²πš‚πŸ’
πŸ’π™Ώπ™»π™°πšˆπ™»π™Έπš‚πšƒπš‚πŸ’
πŸ’π™°πš‚π™°π™Ίπ™·π™΄ π™Όπ™Ύπšπ™Άπ™°π™½πŸ’
πŸ’π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄πŸ’
πŸ’π™°π™²πšƒ 1: 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±π™΄π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™½π™Έπ™½π™ΆπŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 1 || "π™Άπ™°π™±πšπ™Έπ™΄π™»π™»π™°!"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 2 || "πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ 𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝙢𝙴𝙽𝙳 π™°πš‚π™°π™Ίπ™·π™΄."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 3 || "πš†π™·π™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 π™°πšπ™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ 𝙳𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙢 π™·π™΄πšπ™΄?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 4 || "πš†π™·π™΄π™½ π™·π™°πš…π™΄ 𝙸 π™΄πš…π™΄πš 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙳 π™Έπ™½π™³π™΄π™²π™΄π™½πšƒ?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 5 || "πš†π™΄'πšπ™΄ 𝙴𝙽𝙢𝙰𝙢𝙴𝙳!"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 6 || "π™·π™°π™Ώπ™Ώπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½ πšˆπ™΄π™°πšπš‚ π™Όπšˆ 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙲."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟽 || "πšƒπ™·π™΄πšπ™΄'πš‚ π™Όπšˆ π™Άπ™Έπšπ™»."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟾 || "πšˆπ™Ύπš„ πšπ™΄π™°π™»π™»πšˆ πšƒπ™·π™Ύπš„π™Άπ™·πšƒ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™²π™Ύπš„π™»π™³ π™±π™΄π™°πšƒ 𝙰𝙽 π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝙸𝙾𝙽?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟢 || "𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙸 π™Όπ™Έπš‚πš‚ πš‚π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄πšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟷 || "πšƒπ™·π™΄πš‚π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ π™΄πš‚πš‚π™΄π™½πšƒπ™Έπ™°π™»πš‚."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟸 || "πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±π™΄πš‚πšƒ π™³π™°πšˆπš‚ 𝙾𝙡 π™Όπšˆ 𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟹 || "π™°π™½π™³π™΄πšπš‚ π™»π™΄πšƒπš‚ π™Άπ™΄πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ 𝙢𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙢𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙢!"πŸ’

πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟿 || "𝙸 𝙰𝙼 πš‚π™Ύ π™Ώπšπ™Ύπš„π™³ 𝙾𝙡 πšˆπ™Ύπš„."πŸ’

273 13 1
By missmothernature16

_____________******______________
(They're a proud fiancé and parabatai.)

💍ACT 1💍
*
*
*
*
💍CHAPTER 9💍
*
*
*
*
💍SEASON 1 EPISODE 5: "COMPANY SLUT."💍
*
*
*
*
💍NOW PLAYING: THATS MY GIRL~ FIFTH HARMONY💍
_______________******_____________

"Yeah, who's been working so damn hard?
You got that head on overload?
Got yourself this flawless body aching now from head to toe."

_____________******______________
Previously on 'Girl Boss'

"Cuties!" Amelia, Amber, Keelin and Everest exclaimed.
______________******_______________

GABRIELLA HAD TELEPORTED EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR HOMES SO THAT THEY COULD FRESHEN UP BEFORE SENDING THEM BACK TO THE THEATRE IN HER HOME.

(ASA'S OUTFIT)

Asakhe was quick to throw her hair up into a high ponytail, leaving some front pieces out of course so that they could frame her face and after she clipped on the Ruby necklace her grandfather had gifted to her.

Once the Ruby necklace was clipped on Asakhe felt a strong force surround her and she found herself back in the theatre.

The Morgan girl had walked over to the snack bar so that she could stock up on some snacks before making another milkshake and making her way back to where she sat with Alec who was already waiting for her.

After a while everyone had returned to the theatre, stocked up on snacks along with drinks before settling back down in their seats and turning their attention to the screen.

THE SCREEN LIGHTS UP AND WE SEE A VIEW OF ASAKHE'S MANOR BEFORE THE SCENE CHANGES TO SHOW ALEC AND SABRINA EATING BREAKFAST IN THE KITCHEN.

The duo were just chatting amongst themselves when their attentions were caught by a really high pitched squeal that belonged to none other than Asakhe Morgan.

We see a view of Asakhe running down the stairs still in her night dress with her gown draped over as well in her fuzzy and fluffy unicorn slippers, her iPad in hand, the sparkly case on the device glistening in the sunlight.

Alec and Sabrina turn their attention to Asakhe as she practically skipped into the kitchen still screaming.

"Good morning to you as well mi amor." Alec greeted chuckling slightly, not really phased by his fiancée's antics.

Asa waved as she continued to bounce up and down in her spot giggling uncontrollably, letting out little screams every now and again.

"Okay, mi amor, I know you're excited about something but I'm gonna need you to use your words." Alec smiled.

"Okay, okay." Asa smiled through her giggles.

"Guess who made the list of Atlanta Digest's upcoming top women in business issue for her fifth consecutive year in a row?" Asa smiled.

"Fifth?!" Jace, Izzy and Madelyn exclaimed in shock.

"I know right!" Asa giggled.

"No way!" Alec and Sabrina gasped in shock.

"Ugh, that's amazing sis!" Brina gushed as she grabbed Asa's iPad from her grasp.

"I'm so proud of you." Alec gushed as he spun his fiancée around in his arms, smiling at the sound of her giggles.

"Ooh, I cannot wait to see what you do for the cover this year if you win again." Brina smiled.

"Can you imagine?" Asa asked.

"If I win 'woman of the year' again I have so many projects that can actually get started on, this would be huge for Amaryllis empire." Asa ranted slightly.

"When are they announcing Woman of the year?" Alec asked.

"Tomorrow, the magazine is hosting a lunch in or whatever." Asa sighed.

"You're gonna win it and you're gonna shove that win up any old racist white man's ass so that they know, you do not mess with Asakhe Morgan." Alec told his fiancée.

"And that's on what?" Brina questioned.

"Peridot!" Alec and Asa finished.

*
*
*
*

[ASA'S OUTFIT]
*
*
*
*

[ASA HAS HER HAIR IN THE GODDESS WAVE CURLS]
*
*
*
*

"You wanna tell me why the hell I just saw Ted Dinard walking out of your office?" Asa questioned Steven as she walked inside her big brothers office, a bag of chipotle in her hand.

Steven held up a hand indicating he didn't wanna talk about it which Asa understood so the Morgan girl backed off and handed her brother the bag of Chipotle.

"I love Chipotle, Chipotle is my life." Asa spoke up making those who understood the meme snicker at her antics.

"You got me Chipotle?" Steven smiled.

"Yeah, I mean I'm on my way to the magazine photoshoot and I thought I would check up on you, see how your first day back was going." Asa shrugged.

"Thank you." Steven smiled sincerely.

"Congratulations by the way, five years in a row and I'm still not surprised." Steven added making Asa giggle softly.

"I'm a sexy black girl, doing sexy black girl things, what can I say?" Asa shrugged with a small smile growing on her face.

"Say it louder for the people in the back baby!" Alec cheered.

***

THE SCENE CHANGES AND WE SEE ASAKHE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED, THE MORGAN STRIKING DIFFERENT POSES.

"Are you sure you I haven't seen you in Milan fashion week at least once?" Izzy asked as she turned towards the Morgan girl.

"You probably have especially if Victoria Secret to say about it." Asa smiled.

"So you are a model!" Izzy gasped in awe.

"That is true." Asa nodded.

"So beautiful Asakhe, can you give me a few more?" The photographer asked.

With a smile, Asakhe happily posed for a few more photos.

"Thank you Asakhe, you're an absolute Angel." The lady thanked Asakhe and the Morgan girl stood up with a smile as she made her way towards Fallon and Cristal.

"You look like one too." Maddie nodded making Asakhe smile widely at her.

"Hello's." Asa smiled at the two women.

"Hey, you look stunning." Cristal complimented as the three women looked at the photos that Asakhe had just taken on the computer screen.

"Thank you, I try." Asa giggled.

The Morgan's attention was then drawn to her fiancé who she spotted just entering.

"Byeeeee." Asa excused herself from Cristal and Fallon as she approached her fiancé who she was quick to wrap into a hug.

"There's the future women of year winner." Alec smiled as he kissed Asa on her hair.

"Really, where?" Asa jokingly asked as she looked around the room.

Alec only rolled his eyes fondly at his girl before leaning down and giving her a kiss on the lips making Asa smile.

"Here you go." Alec spoke as he handed Asa an Oreo McFlurry along with a little packet.

Asa peaked inside the bag and she let out a gasp as she spotted the chocolate chip and Oreo bagel.

"Mhm, Damn it I love you." Asa sighed leaning up to give Alec another kiss.

The eldest Lightwood chuckled fondly at her just as Diana's voice caught their attention.

"Ladies can I have you all gather together?" The woman asked.

"Go." Alec spoke up, taking Asa's bagel and McFlurry from her.

With a quick kiss, Asa walked over to join all the other women.

"We're going to be doing something a little different this year." Diana informed.

"We're going to try a group photo." Diana announced.

The women had all gathered together in front of the camera.

"Mhm, oh Fallon, just..." Diana trailed off as she gestured for the Carrington girl to shift more to one side.

"Yeah." Diana nodded as Fallon moved in the direction she pointed in.

Diana walked towards the girl as she approached Fallon.

"Those shoes give you a bit of height, best you move to the back." Diana spoke as she moved Fallon to the back.

We see Alec watching the scene play out with an amused smirk on his face as he tried not to laugh.

"We wanna see everyone's faces." Diana explained.

"Cristal, Asakhe, why don't you both come forward? Let's see how that works." Diana smiled.

"Oh, whatever you think is best Diana." Cristal smiled as she and Asakhe sat down on the empty two chairs.

"I think you spoke too soon." Cristal whispered to Fallon.

"Looks like we all still have a shot at Woman of the Year." Cristal finished with a smile.

"Oh, let's break those colours up." Diana spoke.

"Fallon, yeah." Diana smiled as she made a gesture one more.

Alec's shoulders shook in silent laughter as took notice of Fallon's facial expressions.

"Just move to the end, to the end, yes there you go." Diana smiled.

"Okay, I need everyone to squeeze in." The photographer spoke a she made a gesture for the women to all do as asked.

"And one, two." Diana counted with a smile before the flash of the camera could be heard.

***

IT WAS LATER THAT NIGHT AND WE SEE A VIEW OF THE MANOR BEFORE IT CHANGES TO SHOW EVERYONE HAVING DINNER IN THE DINING ROOM.

"Diana is so inspiring." Cristal spoke up.

"She's a strong female leader but she's really open to collaboration." The Latina woman continued.

"A great afternoon wouldn't you say Fallon, Asa?" Cristal questioned with smile,

"It felt good to be back, I feel every year, I'm just getting more inspiration from the woman who seem to make the list." Asa smiled.

"It's hard to believe it topped your morning." Fallon spoke up.

"Word on the street is that Claudia Blaisdel stopped by for a little rant and rave session." Fallon continued, her glass of wine in hand.

"That is none of your concern." Blake told his daughter.

"She never said she was." Asa stated as she took a sip of her own wine.

"Well, everything in moderation, especially family bonding." Fallon smiled.

"I have work to do." Fallon spoke as she stood up from her chair and left the room, her heels clicking on the floor.

"Steven, you've been quiet, how was your first day at the foundation?" Blake asked his son.

"Stevo." Asa called out to her big brother, her tone holding concern as everyone watched Steven play with his dinner, not having answered his fathers question.

"What?" Steven asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry it went well, yeah." Steven nodded, having shaken his thoughts off,

"I have a lot on my mind." Steven apologised.

"Ugh, me too, it's mess up in this sparkly mine." Asa spoke up as she tapped her temple.

"Come on, let's go take care of your paper work." Sabrina smiled softly, Alec nodding in agreement and with a pout Asa stood up and grabbed a hand from both her fiancé and parabatai and walked out the room with them.

"I just wanna squish your cheeks togther, you're adorable!" Izzy cooed.

***

[ASA'S OUTFIT]
*
*
*
*

[ASA'S HAIR]
*
*
*
*

IT WAS THE FOLLOWING DAY AND WE SEE EVERYONE AT THE ATLANTA DIGEST LUCH IN WHERE THEY WERE GOING TO ANNOUNCE WOMAN OF THE YEAR.

Asakhe was making her way over to her table where she was sitting with Alec and Sabrina but the familiar faces of her parents along with Robert and Maryse caught her eye.

"Mama, Papa, Mary, Rob." Asa smiled as she approached the four, setting her glass of champagne down on a surface.

"There's my girl." Derek smiled as he picked up his daughter and spun her around making her giggle.

"Hi papa." Asa giggled as her father set her back down on the ground,

"Mama." Asa widely and fell into her mothers already open arms.

"Oh, my sweet angel." Savannah cooed before placing a kiss to her daughters nose making Asa scrunch it up causing her mother to laugh softly.

"Mary." Asa smiled at her (future) mother in law.

"There's my sweet girl." Maryse smiled as she opened her arms for a hug which Asakhe happily gave to her.

"What are you all doing here?" Asa questioned softly after pulling away from Maryse to give Robert a hug.

"We couldn't miss seeing you get Woman of the year for your fifth year in a row." Robert teased fondly.

"You guys are so determined that I'm gonna win this." Asa laughed softly.

"Oh you will, if you don't win that's just racist." Maryse nodded making the other three adults chuckle softly.

"I've won the last four years." Asa reminded her mother in law.

"And you're gonna win again so you can shove this win up any racist old white mans ass." Maryse nodded, determined.

"Like Mother Like son." Asa chuckled softly.

"Peridot!" Alec and Maryse exclaimed together.

"Speaking of which, let me go sit with the other woman, Alec and Brina are over there." Asa smiled as she gestured to the table where her fiancé and sister sat chatting amongst themselves.

"Here." Asa smiled as she handed her mother her glass of barely drunk champagne before making her way over to where the other woman sat, finding an open chair next to Cristal.

"How did she grab that so quickly?" Derek asked.

"Beats me." Savannah shrugged before sipping on the sparkly, bubbly drink.

"She's an icon, she's a legend, she is my mother." Asa smiled knowing her mama has the same love for champagne that she does.

Savannah turned in her daughters direction and blew her a kiss making Asa giggle adorably.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Diana Davis, editor in chief of Atlanta Digest." Diana greeted.

Everyone rewarded the woman with a round of applause.

"Thank you all for being here today." Diana expressed her gratitude.

"It's an honour to bring you our annual Women in Business issue, honouring so many remarkable women." Diana spoke as she turned in the direction of the women who sat on the stage.

"Please join me in congratulating all of them on their astounding achievements in business." Diana asked.

Applause was heard along with cheering.

"However, at the end of the day only one woman can be woman of the year." Diana spoke.

"And this year, just like it has the last four years, that honour goes to none of other than Asakhe Morgan." Diana announced and the said girls jaw dropped.

"Asakhe Morgan is one remarkable woman who is always redefining herself in business, a true up and comer, she's a true powerhouse and definition of girl power, she's truly proof that woman are changing the world for the better and are to not be underestimated." Diana spoke.

"This is year marks Asakhe's fifth consecutive year in a row as our Woman of the year, please give her a huge round of applause!" Diana cheered.

A linen sheet was taken off to reveal Asakhe on the cover.

"Looking stunning mother!" Maddy praised the Morgan girl.

"Thank you baby." Asa smiled at the younger Wayland.

"That's my girl!" Alec and Sabrina cheered.

"That's my daughter!" Maryse and Savannah cheered.

"She ate you all up and left no crumbs!" Derek cheered on his daughter.

Asakhe got from her chair and happily hugged Cristal who stood up and opened her arms.

The Morgan approached Diana at the stand and with a huge, grateful smile took the plac from the woman, kissing either cheek.

Diana stepped aside and allowed Asakhe to take her spot.

"Oh my glitter oatmeal." Asa sighed gaining laughter from the audience.

"Five years and it still feels like it was just yesterday that my eighteen year old self stood up here claiming this title for the first time." Asa smiled softly.

"Firstly to all women who were honoured here today, thank you, truly and congratulations, you are such exceptional women and can be very proud of yourselves." Asa smiled as she turned to face the women on the stage.

"This award is truly just an honour like Diana said and I am still just so incredibly grateful for it." Asa smiled.

"To my mama and papa, thank you both for everything, you've supported in more ways than you will ever know. I know you were very worried about me going into this when I was only 16 but none the less you stuck by me and you've always been there for me. I truly wouldn't be who I am today without you both, I wouldn't even be here." Asa smiled and sent her parents a playful wink, making the guests laugh.

"I know what you did that summer." Alec and Penelope sang together and Asa immediately burst out laughing whilst her parents only rolled their eyes fondly.

"To my future parents in laws, thank you for being here, I love you both very much and I appreciate you treating me as if I was your own daughter." Asa smiled as she made eye contact with Robert and Maryse.

"To my honorary family, the Carringtons, thank you for being my home away from home because despite everything you guys truly everything I could have ever asked for in an honorary family." Asa smiled as she made eye contact with Blake before turning to her side and smiling softly at both Fallon and Cristal.

"To my sister in everything but blood, Sabrina, my little Brina bear, the Phoebe/Monica to my Rachel, the Clarke to my Octavia, the Amber to my Sofia." Asa chuckled making the Fairchild girl chuckle as well, a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you for those two am FaceTime calls, when I felt like my world was falling apart and you reassured me, thank you for being sister, my best friend, a constant shoulder to cry on and all in all just being your amazing self, everyone needs a Sabrina in their life and I'm happy I got one." Asa smiled.

"Lastly but certainly not least to Alec, my fiancé, I've known you ever since we were fifteen and let's just say you're a warrior." Asa smiled and everyone laughed.

"I am a handful I know but you've shown nothing except for kindness, compassion, love, loyalty, respect and so much more. I can never thank you enough for everything you've done for me and I'm pretty sure my parents are so grateful to have somebody that they can just hand me over whenever they need a break from me." Asa smiled once again making everyone laugh.

"Anyone who knows and has met you let alone gets to be loved by you is truly so incredibly lucky and I'm so happy to be the woman who gets to spend the rest of her life with you, I love you so much my love." Asa finished with a smile and the chorus of 'awws' made Asakhe giggle.

"To all the young woman and girls out there, never be afraid to chase your dreams, no matter what obstacles you face, you can and will rise above it all." Asa smiled.

"To Diana and your team at Atlanta Digest, thank you so much for giving me this honour once again." Asa smiled gratefully.

"Thank you all." Asa finished with a happy smile as she held her plac up proudly.

Everyone applauded for the Morgan girl as she walked off.

The pack quickly burst out into cheers and applause themselves all extremely proud of their honorary big sister/mother.

Isabelle, Madelyn and even Jace couldn't help but join in as well.

***

WE SEE ASAKHE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED IN FRONT OF THE WALL WITH HER PLAC, A HUGE SMILE LN HER FACE.

"Beautiful Asakhe, absolutely stunning." The photographer complimented Asakhe as she continued take more photos of the Morgan girl.

Asa gasped and a wide smile had taken over her features as she spotted Simon approaching her.

"Sci-Fi, you made it." Asa smiled and wrapped her little brother in her arms for a hug, Simons arms wrapping her lower back,

"I couldn't miss it." Simon smiled over the brunette's shoulder.

"Is there an after party to celebrate?" Simon teasingly questioned making Asakhe laugh.

"If anything I wouldn't know but I wouldn't put it past Alec and Sabrina." Asa smiled.

MEANWHILE CRISTAL WAS CONFRONTING FALLON ABOUT HOW SHE HAD FIGURED OUT THAT SHE HAD LEAKED THE SEX TAPE.

"What are you talking about?" Fallon questioned.

"As usual you're making zero sense." Fallon shrugged.

"The only you could've seen the entire video was if you had the video." Cristal deadpanned, having had enough of Fallon's games.

"The tape wasn't leaked to the press, it was poured right into their hands by my darling step daughter." Cristal stated.

"I did you a favour." Fallon shrugged.

"Now people will think you failed as COO because of the tape, not because you're useless at your job." Fallon smirked lightly.

"You're a miserable, pathetic, little girl." Cristal told Fallon.

"Oh, sour grapes from the woman who didn't win the cover." Fallon sighed in fake sympathy.

"News flash, you didn't win it either." Cristal deadpanned.

"It went to Asakhe, who truly deserves the title like she has for five years now." Cristal told Fallon.

"In fact let me the first to get Asa's celebration started." Cristal smiled mockingly before grabbing a bottle of champagne, shaking it before letting pop open, drenching the Carrington girl in the sticky substance.

The Latina placed the bottle down on the table with a little bang before walking off satisfied.

***

WE SEE ASAKHE WALK INTO HER OFFICE AT HER BEFORE TURNING AROUND AFTER CLOSING THE DOOR BEHIND HER.

"And now?" Asa questioned as she spotted her fiancé sitting in her chair behind her desk.

"Not that I'm complaining because you incredibly sexy sitting in my chair but..." Asa trailed off raising a perfectly shaped brow.

The eldest Lightwood only sent his fiancée a smile before getting up from his chair and walking over to the crate of champagne, grabbing a bottle and popping it open.

Asa chuckled as she placed her plac down on her desk before turning to face her fiancé and smiling as she grabbed a glass of champagne.

"I'm so incredibly proud of you." Alec smiled as the couple clinked their glasses together.

"Thank you mi amor." Asa smiled.

"I love knowing I'm always gonna have you beside me." She told Alec.

"Always and Forever, my love." Alec smiled and the couple leaned in closer, letting their lips in the middle as they shared a passionate kiss.

"I love you." Asa whispered.

"I love you too my angel." Alec replied.

***

"What are you here to give me a lecture too?" Fallon asked Asakhe as the Morgan girl walked in after Blake had walked away.

"Should I be?" Asa asked tired.

"Look Fallon, I know a stepmother is the last thing you expected to happen this year but why must you be so petty?" Asakhe questioned.

"Fallon, I love you but your ambition can be a serious problem." Asa told her.

"I can't even I'm say angry, I'm just disappointed, I asked you, I pleaded with you to not to anything with that video, I pleaded with you to delete it and just leave it alone but instead you betray my trust and leak it to the press behind my back." The Morgan spoke tiredly.

"I wish you could look past this whole rivalry with Cristal and at the very least give her a chance, at the very least act civil with her." Asa said.

"But I guess that's just too much to ask." Asa finished before she turned on her heel and walked out the room.

***

THE SCENE CHANGES TO SHOW ASAKHE IN HER NIGHT ATTIRE, GOWN DRAPED OVER HERSELF, ONCE AGAIN SITTING BY THE POOL.

The sound of footsteps draws her attention and she smiles softly seeing it Alec and Sabrina approaching her.

The two didn't say anything as they sat down either side of the Morgan girl, Alec being quick to bring her into his arms.

Once Asa had settled, she felt Brina leaning against her, taking one of her hands in hers.

The trio sat their in silence, no words needing to said.

The screen then went black, signalling the end of the episode.

"Mom, dad and aunty." The pack clapped, smiles on their faces.

The said trio only rolled their eyes fondly at the groups antics, used to it at this point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.4K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
2.7M 73.3K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
349 13 4
Spin-Off to Athena Gibbs For ten years, Athena has been married to Leroy Jethro Gibbs. For eight, she's been an NCIS agent. For two, she was an FBI a...
12K 320 21
------"π™·π™Ύπš† π™²π™Ύπš„π™»π™³ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™·πš„πšπšƒ 𝙰 π™»π™Έπšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄ 𝙺𝙸𝙳? 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽'πšƒ π™΅π™Ύπšπ™Άπ™΄πšƒ, 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽'πšƒ π™΅π™Ύπšπ™Άπ™Έπš…π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™²π™°πš„πš‚π™΄ π™½π™Ύπš† οΏ½...