Golden CAPTAIN || Ateez *PIRA...

By CarAtiny_21

When Yun SeByeol, 21 years old bilingual girl, who lives on earth filled with both magic and technology, does... More

๏Brown๏
๏Orange๏
๏Women?๏
๏Mullet๏
๏Blue๏
๏Quatermaster๏
๏Cooking๏
๏Bonding๏
๏Meeting๏
๏Smile๏
๏Berserker๏
๏Deja-vu๏
๏Plan๏
๏Control๏
๏Tired๏
๏Apology๏
๏Fish๏
๏Athena?๏
๏Crow's Nest๏

๏Promise๏

110 9 0
By CarAtiny_21

Yun SeByeol's POV~

Oh my heavens.

It wasn't the beautiful view or the mind blowing wind and horizon colors that took my breath away. It was the gigantic waves and the two black ships which were coming towards us in an alarming speed. They were big. Not as big as this ship but big enough to know that they had a lot of people with weapons I can't even think about.

Feeling. I remember this feeling. How have I noticed this till yet?! Was I so lost in my own thoughts? All the hair behind my neck were erected and the goosebumps which I was feeing on my arms, told me a whole story. A story which I have experience before.

I could feel Yunho behind me looking at the view too but he probably wasn't able to see what I was seeing. Those ships were far but they were moving towards us only, that much is clear. Turning out Yunho's question about, if the scenery is worth it. I focused on the feeling and the surroundings just to make sure that I was not interpreting the wrong idea from the sudden change in temperature and the sudden coldness in my chest and legs.

I was not able to take my eyes of the ship and now I was sure about what I was feeling.

Something bad is about to happen.

"Red flag with white skull." I interrupted Yunho who was talking and appreciating the view.

"Do you know this ship?" I asked him turning around to have a better look at his expression.

I noticed Yunho tensing with a deep frown on his face. It almost looked like he had stopped breathing. He looked in my eyes with....anger?

"Red flag with white skull?" Yunho whisper repeated in a deep yet quiet voice.

"Inform everybody Yunho." I said seriously looking up in his eyes with confidence and surity, "Something wrong is about to happen."

Just when I finished my sentence, I found myself in his arms with my legs around his waist and we were going down in a speed which had my head spinning. How did I even got in this position? But this wasn't the time to appreciate our closeness and the heat his one arm, holding me was providing my waist. I needed to focus on the matter at hand. I could still feel goosebumps all over my body and it only excited me even more than I already was.

With my head almost laying on Yunho's chest, I could feel his heart beating fast. I could feel the tension in his shoulders and arms which were holding the rope and me. I could even feel the stiffness in his waist. He is muscular and tense.

What connection does they have with this ship?

"Go to the dining Golden. I'll be there with the captain and everyone. " He said in a hurry with his eyes serious and with this close proximity, him holding my waist and steadying me from falling with the sudden landing on the deck, I could see a vein popping from his neck. God, he was so tense. I wanted to relax him.

No! Focus Byeol. Before I can nod or tell him that I agree, he was gone. I was about to go to the dining and get ready myself for whatever was happening too. So excited about this situation. I turned one last time towards those two ships and...

Holy fucking shit.

Purple, just as purple as the nail polish I was wearing right now or even darker, purple eyes were staring right at me. Right into my eyes.

What?

I felt my heart running even faster than Yunho's and I was frozen to my place. I wasn't able to take my eyes off him. No. I can't take my eyes off him. It felt like he was staring straight through my soul. But it shouldn't be possible. It isn't possible. We were too far away. A normal eye still couldn't see that ship. My thought was confirmed when I noticed the other pirates just walking around my ship, not looking defensive or alert.

I looked back at the other ship and no. That man was still staring right at me. I shrugged the chilling feeling from my body and walked faster to the dining area. That stare was creeping me out. Could he see me? NO!! That is just not possible, not without the glasses which I have.

But hell, was I even more excited.

I was about to push open the door but I found it already wide open and with the scene in front of me, I could feel the adrenaline already running through every cell of my body and with my mind fully on alert , all my senses in action.

I watched Athena holding a dagger in her hands pointing at Heechan.

My dagger.

The twins tried to walk closer to her holding their own swords, but Athena didn't gave them a chance and shouted,

"Don't come near me or I will kill you!!!!"

I slowly entered the room, not to draw any attention to me and carefully walked keeping a safe distance from Athena.

"Miss. Athena. Why are you doing this? Captain wouldn't like this. He has already been too lenient with you. Please drop that dagger and just talk about what is wrong and bothering you." Alex said gently, trying to move closer and take the dagger out of her hands but she pointed it even further and yelled,

"I don't want to talk about it. I want your fucking captain to let me ago or I will kill him and than I will kill you all and than I will leave with the ship which is coming towards us right now.'

Oh. She heard it.

"You will not do any of that Athena. And I'm asking you right now to give me back my precious dagger." I said to her calmly and it looked like she was taken aback with my presence, for she flinched and turned around almost cutting me on my arm. The others were surprised too

She was breathing so heavily, that I was worried she is going to hyperventilate.

"Stay away from me Golden. I heard you telling that ugly giant, that two ships were coming towards us. We already talked about this in the morning, you are not going to stop me from leaving." She talked quickly, breathing with almost all her body. I could see the sweat on her forehead and the tension in her lean muscles.

"And I also told you that I will stop you no matter what and if you did heard us talk than you must have also heard me saying that something bad is about to happen. So just let go of the dagger Athena. You might hurt someone or yourself." I said seriously but made my voice a little gentle at the end, stepping towards her carefully, not to startle her. I could see the twins also moving slowly towards her.

While doing this subtly, I caught a glimpse of unsurity in her eyes and that was enough for me to move even closer. "That ship and those people aren't good Athena."

She was just a little far from me now. In three steps I could reach her. But I stopped when I saw a new determination in her eyes and she pointed the dagger straight at my chest, on my heart with her hands shaking and the sweat dripping from her exposed, sleeveless arms.

Hot.

Her face was all red and her eyes looked so determined that it turned me on. Passion and determination is a turn on for me. Why is she wearing sleeveless though. Isn't she cold?

"Stop right there Golden. Or else." She ordered, her chest moving up and down and now I can even see her legs shaking a little. Her hair were dripping with sweat too. I wanted to hold them in my hands and bend her right over the table and take my dagger out of her hand. Maybe even give her a spank for touching it without my permission.

I don't even know why I was turned on right now, in this situation, while a knife was pointed at me and could probably kill me and I also didn't knew why I was still moving towards her despite the danger.

I knew that I could easily do whatever I just thought but I didn't wanted to force her to agree with me. I needed to make her trust me with this and to drop the idea of leaving this ship herself because that wasn't happening. Not right now. Not when the other ship didn't brought any good feelings. They surely didn't had any good intentions.

"Or else what?" I whispered loud enough for her and only her to hear. The twins had stopped approaching probably seeing that I was capable of handling this situation.

"Or else- or else I will" She stuttered while staring between me, twins, Heechan and the door with a little panic in her eyes now.

She was panicking and that was the last thing I needed her to do right now. I needed her to see the logic behind why I was doing this. I needed her to know that this ship is safer than the other one. I needed her to let my ladder go and I needed her to obey me.

So I took one last step towards her and stopped almost in front of her, almost our bodies touching and said, "I understand why you want to leave Athena but I'm a Clairvoyant and you can think that I just had a vision about those ships causing trouble."

"I'll rather be with them than these bloody, unworthy psycho murderers." She retorted still with the dagger, now completely on my chest. I could feel it stinging.

And before I could reply to her, she pushed me back and made a run for the door. But I've already seen this coming and immediately held her waist, pulling her towards the big side table, with her back towards my chest.

I quickly took the dagger from her hands and settled them where they should be. She was wriggling trying to get out of my hold but I tightened my hold on her and whisper yelled near her ears,

"Just listen to me Athena!! I know you don't trust these pirates. I don't trust them either. But I'm damn sure that we are more safe here than on the other ship. I wouldn't be trying so hard to make you stay if that wasn't the case. I don't know if those other people are pirates, evil merchants or just fucking psycho, crazy travelers. I don't know what they are going to do or how they are going to do it. But I know that something bad is about to happen, caused by them and soon. We don't have time for your tantrum Athena so just trust me with this!! I'll make sure that you are safe here." I paused with my little speech, turning her around still holding her waist, close to me so that she won't try to kick or push me,

"We talked about this in the morning and I made it clear that I won't let you leave if I knew that you wouldn't be safe. And I'm a women of my words Athena so trust me."

"I will protect you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.2K 72
After coming back from being exiled, Princess Lee Sun-Mi returns to face an ugly secret that turns her world upside-down. Betrayed by her step-mothe...
139K 7.6K 60
They never intended to rule the seven seas. They never thought that the idea of justice would become a lost cause to the world they knew. The directi...
617 61 26
A broke Atiny. My only identity. What happens when I transmigrate into an entirely different world and get a chance to do everything I've ever wanted...
5K 446 18
Jeongin knew university would be weird. He knew moving from his family to an unfamiliar city, in an unfamiliar side of the country, to study with unf...