GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama

465 24 2
By kiriemy

We’re on 7th floor now and all we encounter are just gobbling but sometimes a goblin mages, goblin warrior and goblin bomber well appear and the worst enemy is the goblin bomber because if it thinks that it been cornered it will explode itself scattering it’s poisonous flesh. And it’s so disgusting. We evade all the traps by appraising it and the suspicions of Ms. Hail are getting harder to evade. For some reason my level had raised to level 10 now and my <claw attack> also level up to lv. 6 and I can use <paralyze claw> which when I can scratch my opponent I can stop their move for 5 second depend on the level of my strength against their resistance. My <life sucking> reached to level 2 and I can take their HP by 3% now. My <Dark magic> didn’t level up that much because I only use <Sweet daydream> combine with <Paralyze claw>. But Ms. Hail is amazing because she almost the one who kill the mobs. We are now on the room we just enter, we see chest box but it only contains 5 copper coins and some cloth so we decide to stay here because in our watch it’s actually 7 PM? Oh did I surprise you? Yes this world has Watch too it’s convenient! We enter this dungeon around 3 PM so it almost 4 hours to get on 7th floor? Well because we have been careful of the traps and most of the time we lost our way. Sir Harold prepared us some sandwiches and some water. Well can’t help it’s just a provision after all but if we can get out here I will buy some meat in the restaurant that Wino is talking about.

While we eat this hard sandwich with some bacon as a filling I watch Ms. Hail how she eats and for some reason her bites are so small, Cu-cute! Then she looks at me and our eyes meet and she looks hurriedly in her side? What?

“Can you wait here Lily?” Ask by Wino while she stands. What did she want? “I just go to pick some flowers!” Oh I see? I want to see! I nod on her for confirmation.

“So you just wanted to pee? I thought you will go back now because this dungeon doesn’t fit in your liking and you are uncomfortable here.” Ms. Hail drop some bomb and snicker.

“Watch your Language muscle brain.” Wino jumps in Ms. Hail provocation by insulting her. Well can’t help why Wino says that because all of the TIME she just jump in the middle of the enemies without a plan.

“Both of you can’t you stop fighting already? Wino just go and pee already! And Ms. Hail please don’t provoke Wino anymore she is stronger than you.” I interrupt them.

“Wino?” Ms. Hail standup and hurriedly grab my shoulders. She stares in my eyes trying to get an answer but because of her sudden action I lost my balance and push something in the ground and my view suddenly change.

“Huh? Where are we?” I panic a little because of the sudden event.

“I think we push something on the ground when you fell and we teleport to another location.” Ms. Hail explains to me.

“Where is Wino? Wino! WINO!.” I call Winos name. I call and call but no one answering me.

“Hey, keep your voice low we didn’t know where we are? What if some strong monster well come here?” Ms. Hail try to keep my mouth shut but I’m in panic now, because I feel like it well happen again like that girl did to me, if Wino will gone too… I don’t know what to do. I didn’t notice that my tears fell in my eyes. I’m crying right.

“*sob* Wino don’t go away! Please stay with me.” I shout again but Wino doesn’t answer my call my anxiety is eating up my will, I'm scared and I feel shivering When suddenly for some reason someone hug me.

“Sorry Yu I’m so sorry that I drag you in this mess, because of my clumsiness we gone in this predicament. But don’t worry I will never leave you again I promise.” She hugs me so tightly that it gets hurt but this hug reassures me like Wino comforting in that night. I tried to let go myself so I can look at her face. She removed her arms that hug me and face me. “Yu, you didn’t remember me? I-I’m your ex-lover Yuki I always wanted to say this to you in our school every time I see you but I didn’t have a strength to face you because I’m scared. I mean I hurt you before. I always wanted to say I’m sorry for what I did but I can’t muster some courage myself! Please forgive me Yu I still love you and I can’t get this feeling since I leave you alone. Please just believe in my words ever since I left you I never stop loving you.”

“Yuki? but why did you leave me if you still love me?” I slap her face and it swollen “I always want an answer when you leave me! I love you with all my heart but you still left me alone and now you spewing this shit that you still love me? I’m not a woman who just welcomes you when you got bored with someone and come at me again.” I shout at her when suddenly an earth quick shook us.

“HUMANS ARE REALLY NOISY! OH A FEMALE! IT’S BEEN AWHILE WHEN A FEMALE HUMAN CAME IN HERE HEHE, I WANT TO TASTE SOME FEMALE HUMAN AGAIN!” A big ugly giant came in our view. It carried a big metal like bat with a spike. It has a big bulging muscles, dark green skin and fangs that spouting in its mouth. It almost had 3 times my size so I tried to appraise it in panic.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:TITAN OGRE
RACE:VARIANT OGRE
AGE:100 (YEARS)
LEVEL:72
[STATUS]
HP:17090/17090
MP:3060/3060
STR:4050
DEF:10500
MGC:1600
MGC DEF:1200
AGI:980
RES:10290
[SKILL]
INTIMIDATION Lv.MAX
ROAR Lv.7
BASH Lv.5
STOMP Lv.5
HARDENING Lv.3
PERSEVERANCE

Intimidation: gives a fear status on the surrounding. It will resisted if the resistance is higher than the strength

Roar: immobilize the surrounding for 5 sec (+1 per lv). It will resisted if the resistance is higher than the HP

Bash: double the attack if using a blunt weapon. Bushing the target using the 100% (+5% per lv) of your strength.

Stomp: make a small earthquake in the surrounding making their weapon to drop. Drop rate 5% (+1% per lv.)

Hardening: Harden your skin for 10 minutes (+2 mins per level). Doubles the defense status

Perseverance: When the HP drops to 10% using all the mana the HP will regenerate into full.

What shall we do? It is so strong that one swing of its bat will instantly kill us. I look at Yuki but for some reason she is glaring at the giant in front of us but I can see her hands is shaking and she had a pale face. I’m sure it’s because of the intimidation skill.

“Go! Yu find an exit and ran I will stall it so grab the chance and ran away. I can sense that this guy is so strong. At least… at least save yourself I know that you cannot forgive me but at least I can amend it by helping you to survive so go away and find your happiness.” She stands in between the giant and me.

“Yuki! I won’t leave, you still have so many things to explain to me! But for the meantime let defeat this guy!”

“Idiot! how can we defeat it? I can se-“ the giant interrupts Yuki by swinging his giant bat at us. She flew far away from me and fell in the ground!

“YOU BOTH NOISY, YOU TWO WILL DIE HERE.”

“YUUUUKI!” I shout because I thought that she died with that swing so I hurriedly ran towards her. Then in the corner of my eyes I see a door. So I princess carry her, for some reason she is light, but let’s forget about that and hurry.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I STILL DIDN’T TASTE YOU, HEHE.” This vulgar ugly creature! The ugly thing is just leisurely walking while we ran. It’s just seeing us as a toy?

I got my hands in the door but for some reason it won’t open! I change the position of Yuki into piggyback and run again because this ugly imbecile is just leisurely walk like it enjoys watching some bugs trying to get away from his terrarium. I run and run and finally found an open room. But I think again is this area safe? Well its insides are high enough that a normal person won’t get its head bump in the ceiling. But what if it destroys the whole room? But I resolve myself and enter the room. The giant wants to grab me but it’s hands stop at the entrance like it had a barrier that blocks any monster that try to enter.

“HUMANS! WHAT DID YOU DO! GRRR” The ugly creatures rampage outside but the room didn’t even shakes. It is what they call “SAFE ROOM”? I sighs my anxiety and check the condition of Yuki. She still breathes, thank goodness. For some reason the ugly being is just a dumb creature but it can talk? It’s because it has a variant in its name? Is this a rare boss room? But its age is 100 years so humans didn’t got in this room for 100 years? I don’t know the exact age of this dungeon but I’m sure this is an untouched room.

I check the Status of Yuki for reassurance.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:YUKI HAIL
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN
LEVEL:14
JOB:SAMURAI
JOB:9
[STATUS]
HP:1/261
MP:247/247
STR:239
DEF:222
MGC:241
MGC DEF:224
AGI:499
RES:189
[SKILL]
SWORD DANCE Lv. 9
BLINK Lv. 8
SWORD MASTERY Lv. MAX
SILENT WALK Lv. 7
COLD STEEL LV. 5
VITAL STRIKE Lv.1
[TITLE]
[TITLE SKILL]
[BLESSING]

Thank goodness that she still alive, the Phoenix feather that Sir Harold give us had serve its purpose and saves Yuki life. It said that this item is from the mythical monster called phoenix and the feathers are sold in a high price. Phoenix is usually super strong that no one can defeat it because of its rebirth skill but it said that in its nest a super valuable item like phoenix feather can be obtain but the risk is high because phoenix usually nested in volcanoes if lucky 10 phoenix feather can make you rich enough that you didn’t need to work for 10 years. Well royalty are the top when it comes to money.

I lay down Yuki in the corner of the room and for some reason the giant stop attacking the room. I peek outside and see him staring at the room so I hide instantly I mean it’s scary you know. I constantly check Yuki status and for some reason her HP is regenerating. So this SAFE ROOM has this effect.
**

I suddenly wake up. I didn’t know that I’d fell asleep. Well I’m exhausted mentally and physically you know? And for some reason Yuki is awake now and she is tying her wound in her shoulder with the clothes she ripped with her dress, I can see her beautiful legs peeking in her ripped long skirt and she didn’t even noticed that I wake up too.

“Hey, Ms. Hail.” I call her surname because it’s awkward calling her real name.

“Yuki is fine.” She insisted but still…

“Ms. Hail why did you leave me?” I ask the question that’s inside of my head for a long time.

“Because…” She hesitated to answer. Then she standup and sits beside me. “Because my mother found a new husband and she takes me back to Japan, I thought that I will never see you again that’s why I lied to you by telling you that I found a lover.” She held her head down and I can see her shoulder is shaking slightly.

“If you just tell me I can just call you or send you an email you know?”

“I’m just scared, I thought that if I ‘am not by your side you will forget me and find someone new. But I realized I made the wrong choice because you’re still inside me in my heart. So I persistently pursued my mother to go back in my old place to find you. And when I finally found you, you’ve change. The cheerful girl that I love had gone and become a gloomy and depressed girl. I blame myself because I’m pretty sure that I’m the one who made you that and decided that to stay away with you.” She tells me about her feelings while shedding some tears. I can tell because hears tears are dropping in the floor.

“Yeah, it really broke my heart! I really love you from the bottom of my heart that I pretend to be a gloomy girl. Because I’m scared to fall in love again but I found someone.”

“Is that the princess?” She is ask me and hug her legs tightly. I can feel that she is really crying now.

“Ye-yes she save me from my sad past and vows to me that she will never leave and hurt me. I’m sure her words are true and she will never betray me. I’m sure right now she is trying hard to find me I can feel it.”

“You really love her.” Her words are as cold as ice. “Hey, Yu Can you give me a chance, I want to prove to you that I still love you and will never leave you again like what I did, I’m not in the right to ask a favor but I will show to you that I will never betray you again.” Yuki hug me tightly. I’m hesitating because I already had a lover but deep in my heart I still love Yuki. I can still remember the 3 years of our relationship our happy moments, sad moments and romantic moment. But I have Wino now… I can’t find an answer.

“But, I already have Wino. I won’t cheat on her I love her.” I speak to hear my real feelings but

“It’s okay if I’m just a second, it’s okay even you don’t show your love on me as retribution as long as I can show my love on you I will be fine! Please let me love you again. I will never let this second chance go away!” She pleads to me asking me a confirmation. But isn’t it sad to love a person one sided?

“No Yuki it’s wrong loving a person that didn’t love you. It makes me sad to think about it. How about your feelings? Your own happiness? Isn’t that just selfishness?” I scolded her.

“You still the kind Lily I know. But you are my happiness being with you is already joy to me. If you didn’t know every time I see you in our class it pains me a little but it’s made my day. It’s satisfying to see you.” It give me a little blush hearing a word that tickles my ears from her.

“What about the feelings of mine? It’s saddened me and also the feelings of Wino? What if she didn’t like it?”

“That… Haa… but! I made up my mind! I will not stop loving you and I will challenge her so I can get you from her! And I also pledge my Loyalty to you and never leave by your side again! I will walk with you until I die!” I got surprised by her sudden Proclaimation.

{Individual Yuki Hail offers her loyalty on you. Would you activate the <demonic Enslavement>Yes/No}

“Yuki… I have to tell you something about me right now.” I need to tell her first. With that announcement I’m sure she will never tell about my secrets and betray me.

“Yes I will listen.” So I tell about my Job, Skills and Titles. “So this <Demonic Enslavement> is the one reason why you believe in the princess words?”

“Yes and also what you have said I believe on it too… so please keep my job a secret.”

“Then use that magic on me too.” I stare in her eyes with her sudden suggestion.

“Are you sure? You become a demon you know?” I ask her seriously, wait isn’t this a déjà vu?

“You are a demon right now right?”

“Well half demon half human.”

“Then there is no problem, having the same path with you is my happiness.” This is the first time I see her smile a bright smile that contains so much happiness.

“But!”

“No but! Is just makes me closer to you for having the same race.” She held my hands begging me to grant her wish.

“can’t be help. [YES]”

Then her body shines the same way with Princess Winona, she grows some wings and horns too but for some reason she had a big tail like a tail of lizard, some scale in her hands and feet and her black eyes become shiny blood red with a diamond irises that you can see in a cat eyes. Isn’t she supposed to be a Demon? Why she become a Dragonoid human?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...
1.5K 136 16
Jerraldine despite her beautiful boyish looks that is being talk in her class and being adorn even by female classmates is an introvert who doesn't r...
144K 4.1K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
4.8K 190 5
In the year 2029, a nineteen year old girl gets murdered by her older brother and ends up getting reincarnated as the female version of Indra Ōtsutsu...