GOT SUMMONED AS A SUCCUBUS??!

By kiriemy

In an impending doom creeping towards the last bastion of the human race the kingdom decide to summon some mi... More

Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?
Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble
Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?
Chapter 4: I have been attack by this pervert
Chapter 5: She become OP?
Chapter 6: So I'm dead? thank you forever
Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!
Chapter 9: Oh no, I smell drama
Chapter 10: Dragon waifu? yes sir!
Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass
Chapter 12: Please both of you, don't fight with me
Chapter 13: This big eater is a big Ma...
Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton
Chapter 15: Shopping is fun if you got beautiful ladies
Chapter 16: Into to the Dungeon! again
Chapter 17: The Goblin king is... disappointment
Chapter 18: This Loli needs correction 💢💢
Chapter 19: This Ogre... is kind of cool?
Chapter 20: Damn, that so cool!
Chapter 21: Come on, not this!
Chapter 22: Really? a haunted house?
Chapter 23: The brat is sleepy
Chapter 24: Making the Boss room as a shower
Chapter 25: DRAGULA?? (what a naming sense)
Chapter 26: The Pride of hers
Chapter 27: Really? in this fantasy world?
Chapter 28: VALKYRIE, what a cool sounding name
Chapter 29: Unwanted Guest, no really
Chapter 30: Satan is my Bodyguard? what?
Chapter 31: This Gal is unexpectedly cute
Chapter 32: Excuse me? can you please repeat?
Chapter 33: DAUGHTER! daughter, Daughter
Chapter 34: The demon lord can't be this cute!
Chapter 35: They multiplying!!!
Chapter 36: She is air headed yet beautiful, this is cheat!
Chapter 37: A sheep that's hide her inner wolf
Chapter 38: Oooh... my power is over 9000
Chapter 39: This daughter... have a mother's issue
Chapter 40: Lily the damsel in distress, how shameful
Chapter 41: Ah, Finally the last one
Chapter 42: This is so cliche
Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?
Chapter 44: This man is cheat!
Chapter 45: Lucifer's trial
Chapter 46: The appearance of the strongest... kuh so cool!
Chapter 47: They finally meet *sobs*
Chapter 48: A child that frozen in time
Chapter 49: I meet her again
Chapter 50: Let's familiarized with my new family
Chapter 51: Shopping! shopping, what a luxury
Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word
Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land
Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!
Chapter 55: Awakening of a catastrophe
Chapter 56: Other wordly battle
Chapter 57: The demon lord returns
Chapter 58: Territory get!
Chapter 59: Another lump of meat
Chapter 60: This should not be happening
Chapter 61: It Sheds!
Chapter 62: The Existence Called Lily White

Chapter 7: Finally something Fantasy like!

564 26 0
By kiriemy

It’s been 3 weeks now with nonstop training and nonstop night action, you already know that! Don’t ask me anymore it’s embarrassing! And for some reason my <claw attack> become level 5 and now I can add a poison effect in my every attack and also my succubus job level become 3 and I get the skill <life sucking>

NAME:LILY WHITE
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:1
JOB:SUCCUBUS
JOB Lv:3
[STATUS]
HP:206/206
MP:360/360
STR:57
DEF:60
MGC:223
MGC DEF:220
AGI:101
RESIST:201
[JOB SKILLS]
SWEET DAYDREAM Lv.1
CLAW ATTACK Lv.5
DARK MAGIC Lv.1
LIFE SUCKING Lv.1
[TITLE]
{LUSTFUL KING<ASMODEUS>}
[TITLE SKILLS]
EUPHORIA PHEROMONE
DEMONIC ENSLAVEMENT
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSINGS]
LUSTFUL KING BLESSING

Life Sucking: Every time you kill, the 10%(1% per lv.) HP of your target will add to your max HP

This skill is tremendously OP too I mean every time I kill my HP will add more and more and it makes me harder to kill, fufufu Great defense is Best Offense you know?

“So it’s been 3 weeks now and I can see some of your improved of your skills in just a little time, so it’s time to challenge the dungeon now to level up you. Here is the map of this country meet me in the locations that have marked on the map and will make you register in the Adventurer Guild so you can make your own party, Please prepare your suitable equipment while I go in the Adventurer Guild to arrange some documents so you can easily registered. While I’m gone please decide your party right now with 5 members each, that’s all now leave!”

Yahoo! Finally an adventure like story is here!! THIS IS REALLY A FANTASY! I’m excited. But for some reason I been left out! I mean most of them have their own party now! But it’s said 5 members right? And we only have 20 students here? Isn’t that even? When I count the head I remember that we have a teacher here too Mr. Foggy yup template right? I mean his name really suits his nature for having him unnoticeable. But what should I do? I’ve been left out?

“Lily let’s party together.” Turning my back I see my knight in shining armor. The smiling princess presented her hand to me and inviting me.

“O-okay.” I got blush for her sudden suggestion but for some reason my classmates are against it. But can’t help right? I will enter an unknown dungeon alone?

“Princess if you enter with her she will only rely on you while you do her supposedly Job, isn't that unfair?” the leader of the Gal said it and her lackey also nods with her. ‘that’s right, that’s right!’

“But she will be alone in the dungeon you know? And I think Lily is strong enough for that dungeon so I just want to secu- see her if she will be okay as her sparring partner.” My face gets redder and redder muuh! Don’t flirt with me in front of my classmates.

“But having a princess go into the dungeon isn’t it weird? What if something happen to you?”

“No It’s okay because my job is a Knight rather than princess and I occasionally train in that dungeon too.”

“Bu-“ the leader of the Gal got interrupted. “Who the hell interrupt when I’m tal-“ Yes the one who interrupt her and stopped her complain is the Ice queen Ms. Hail.

“I’ll go with her too.” It’s short but it’s powerful that no one can complain with her words and the just keep their mouth shut.

“But Yuki how about me?” the busty Nina let out her thoughts well I understand her because her party has 3 men with indecent face.

“It’s okay Nina if they do things to you I will personally KILL them.” She releases a killing intent directly to the 3 men with Nina and all of them shudder like a Lion looking at the mouse. She’s scary. But here comes the challenger the cunning wolf who doesn’t get scared even facing a Lion.

“The two of us is alright so you don’t need to worry about us; I will just watch her and intervene if the situation gets to worst. Just protect that Lady in your party and don’t mind us.” With her Bright smile a demon is smiling in her back too. Haha it’s scary how a spark can be seen flying out on their stares. Can I shout like “two of you don’t fight over me!” like a girl who got in a love triangle? But I wonder why Ms. Hail is persistently trying to go with us?

“No, I will also see with my own eyes that she won’t only rely on you while she just slack off.” Well she have a point.

“No no as a princess who pledges to protect the country I won’t do some pity thing like that. I will train her thoroughly until she becomes strong and independent who will not rely on everyone or me. Because as I can see she being secluded by everyone. That’s why I decide to help her.” I got moved by her speech I almost let my tears out.

“I also see your point but still I can’t help myself to doubt about it. Because I hear some rumors that you have been brainwashed or charmed by her. We didn’t know her job and she become a mystery that’s why she is being secluded because they are scared to be brainwashed too, that’s why I decided that if the rumor is true I will see it for myself.” What? There is a rumor like that, they aren’t wrong but it’s not really right too. It makes me sad that they decide that with themselves and not talked with me.

“You are all wrong I have an all abnormal resistance skill so charmed and curses will not affect me so that is just baseless rumor. So if you don’t have any complain Sir Harold is waiting on all of us in the Adventurers Guild so we better go now or he will get angry again.” Being angry for me make me fall on her all over again. I’m really glad I have a person to rely on.

“But I still won’t change my mind and go with her, I’ve decide that.” I don’t understand why Ms. Hail is so persistently want to go with us. And the spark is flying all over again with them.

“Okay fine it’s better if we go with more people Wi- princess Winona,”

“But.” Winona pleading with me, using her puppy eyes.Kuuu soo cute.

“No but! Let’s go.”

“Can’t help.” And for some reason Ms. Hail has a bright aura witt her pokerfaced, I don’t understand her.

While we all walk to Adventure and for some reason our equipment have been equipped. The three of us are in the back of the whole class with Wino in my right side and Ms. Hail is on my left the sparks are flying all over with both of them. Ughh its awkward to walk. Let’s change my thought and just ignore them. Hmmm how about lets peek on Ms. Hail, Hey not the thing that pervert low life do what I mean is I wanted to see her Information using appraisal!

[INFORMATION]
NAME:YUKI HAIL
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN
LEVEL:1
JOB:SAMURAI
JOB:7
[STATUS]
HP:103/103
MP:103/103
STR:161
DEF:144
MGC:163
MGC DEF:131
AGI:343
RES:111
[SKILL]
SWORD DANCE Lv. 7
BLINK Lv. 5
SWORD MASTERY Lv. 8
SILENT WALK Lv. 6
COLD STEEL LV. 1
[TITLE]
[TITLE SKILL]
[BLESSING]

Wow her agility is so high? Isn’t she the fastest on all of us? How about we appraise her skills too?

Sword Dance: a stylish technique of using a sword. Every level will grant you a skills
Sword Dance Lv.1: Moon blade First stance {moon clave} an attack with dark attribute that confuse the enemy
Sword Dance Lv.2: Moon blade Second stance {Full moon} an attack that cause blindness for 5 sec.
Sword Dance Lv.3: Moon Blade Final stance {Eclipse} a final attack using the moon blade stances can inflict bleeding
Sword Dance Lv.4: Flower Sword First stance: {Blooming flower} add the half of your strength to your attack
Sword Dance Lv.5: Flower Sword Second stance: {Beautiful flower} add the full of strength to your attack
Sword Dance Lv.6: Flower sword Final Stance: {Petal Storm} using the flower sword stances it will surely land a critical hit
Sword Dance Lv.7: Phantom Sword First stance: {Phantom dance} dodge rate will increases

Okay! IT’S SOOOO COOOOOOL! What is this 8th Grade syndrome like skills? It’s screaming of coolness!

Blink: Instantaneously teleport to desire location. Distance 300 meters(10 meters per level): current distant is 1000 meters

She is fast already yet she even have this? Isn’t she a lightning fast already? Can I call her Goddess of speed? She is screaming of SPEED for some reason.

Sword Mastery: can use the sword easily. Add strength depend on the type of the sword (+2% per level)

Silent Walk: makes your presence harder to detect. Increases dodge rate (2% per level)

Cold Steel: Sharpen the sword you equip and also add ice attribute in every attack. Every level will intensify the ice attribute and sharpness.

Yeah she is screaming of “IM THE MASTER OF THE SWORD” isn’t she op already? While I still immersing with my thoughts. We got in the door of this large building. Inside is like a bar with tables and some drunkard that enjoying their drinks early in the morning, there is a girl in a counter like table waiting for customer to inquire with her. Ah it’s really a fantasy! Wait I already said it a million time but you can’t blame me in my situation you know?

“Are you all perhaps the Heroes that Sir Harold have been talking about?” the beautiful lady ask us with a smile.

“Yes we are the Heroes that we will save all the people in this country!” Andrew shouts it so everyone in the building can hear. He is really a show off kind of man, how disgusting.

“We are all waiting for you Heroes. Please fill this paper and we ready your adventurer cards.” And so each of my classmates fill the papers that the guild gives to them one by one until it came to us the last party.

“Please write your Name, Race and Job in here because we will put them on this magic card. This card cannot be counterfeited and if you lost this it will disappear if the holder cannot touch the magic card for 1 month and if that happen you will need to register again and the rank and achievements that will be imprinted in the card will be reset.” The lady explains to me about the card.

“But what will happen if some who pick it and pretends to be me?” I ask it for reassurance.

“This will become black that you cannot read the letters written on it.” Oh I see it’s really a fantasy!

“Listen Heroes our guild have a ranking system from F to L. F and E is for the beginners and the card will be a bronze color, D and C is for novice with the color of silver, B and A is for veterans with the color of Gold, S are for special members that achieve a great quest like killing a dragon and we call them dragon slayer the color would be Emerald, SS are those who slaughter the dragons called Dragon Slaughterer that needs to kill 10 dragons or more to be recognized the color of the card will be Sapphire, SSS are for those Mythical Killer that kills Mythical beast and the card color will be Ruby and Lastly L stands for Legendary on the last Heroes that kills the demon can achieve this Crystal like cards, L ranked cards are made from the tears of the Gods that crystallize for many millennia it’s a rare ore that consist of massive mana and it is said that you can buy a continent if you ever have a hand size ore. Only heroes who entered the mythical dungeon discover it and they made it as memento of their achievements. Having an L ranked card is like carrying a continent so you should handle it like your life depends on it. Well making into S ranked is already hard but I’m sure by the power of Heroes you’ll can achieve it easily.”

After the explanations of the Lady receptionist I got worried with my form, I mean I need to fill my Jobs too right? I look at Wino by side with a troubled face and she wink at me and whisper something on the receptionist. The receptionist nods and she tells me ‘you can just fill a different kind of job if you want to keep it a secret’, is that so? I’m glad I can do that so I fill the form and passed it to the receptionist. and for a moment she give me a bronze card with my name on it

F ranked guild member card
Name:Lily White
Race:Human
Job:Enchanter
Quests that needed to ran
ked up: 0/5
Achievements:

“Can I ask a question?” I ask the receptionist Lady and she nods. “What if I slay a dragon when I still a F ranked?”

“Well mostly it cannot happen but if you ever slay a dragon the card will record it as achievement and if you become an A ranked you will instantly go to S ranked.” She answered my question clearly so I have no complain. And we finished the registration. Oh I didn’t see Wino fill some form?

“Wi-Princess Winona what about you, will you not register?” She had this ‘O’ face like she forgot something and put her hand in her bag that held on her waist and show me an Emerald card

S ranked guild member card
Name: Lagrant V. Winona
Race: Half Elf
Job: Royal Knight
Rank up: Dragon needed to slay to
ranked up: 0/10
Achievements: Loved by Commoners/Loved
by Nobles/Quest Collector/Herbs Collector/Monster Slayer/Monster Slaughterer/Demon slayer/Demon slaughterer/Dragon Slayer

Wh-what she is an S ranked adventurer? She loves to surprise me every time! And now she is facing me with a smug face while sending some spark to Ms. Hail. I don’t know anymore!

“Princess so you are an S ranked already huh.”

“Show off.” And for some reason Ms. Hail murmur something that only I can hear.

“Now guys let’s go to the dungeon and lets level up!” Wino shouted cheerfully

And we all go to conquer our first adventure! The most cliché of all, the DUNGEON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 307K 33
Highest Rank #19 in Fantasy. Four guys , hot guys rooming with you and that's not all , they're princes. Supernatural princes. As if that wasn't eno...
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
6.7K 240 40
"An angel broke the rules of the universe and he's been punished." "What's the punishment?" "He has to find his soulmate to get back to heaven."
301K 40.2K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း