𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {17}.

615 15 11
By JayHansley2069

No One's Point Of View:

Day 1 After Cairo's Disappearance.

Riley told, everyone about the disappearance. She informed her partners and let everyone scatter around. One by one came back to the Office with not much useful information. 

CC never left the Office, she stayed there till the janitor called her out to get out, so that he can lock the building up. Walker let Riley build a Chart board over her wall, with Cairo's picture in the middle. 

The Blonde started to dig the hell out of her brain cells and study over what ever the fuck she could. Becoming addicted to Coffee, she drained all her effort on her studies and worked late, in her sleepless nights.

Newly, the older one's voice started to echo in Walker's ears, making the girl more fragile...

...

Day 2 After Cairo's Disappearance. 

Riley asked CC, if there was anyone Cairo knew. But CC decided to keep Winnie to herself, knowing that Cairo would have hated her for revealing her Best friend. But she deep inside began to gain doubts over Winnie. 

What If She's Related...?

Every students were taken interviews and what they were doing. Nothing came in Riley and CC's hands. Turns out, not a single student was found when Cairo disappeared. 

CC was loosing all her patience, mostly after some fuckers decided to piss Walker of whispering of how she will never find Sweet, and get her back in her arms...

-"Don't do it, Walker..." (Cairo's voice in CC's mind)

The Player becoming impatient and all the negative thoughts never leaving her brain, beat those fuckers up like they deserved, getting herself in detention. Detention became a brand new regular class for the student. 

Still No Sign Of Cairo...

-"Where are you Woman...?"

...

Day 3 After Cairo's Disappearance.

Getting so much detention, bullshitted grades, The principal was threatening CC's Coach Kyle to get the girl out of the team. The Guy watched the girl, weakening day by day. He asked and instead of an Answer, CC ran into his arms and cried her heart out, having no familiar shoulder to cry on...

The man understood and covered for CC, getting her some days off. Walker was slightly grateful for Kyle to do such a thing... 

CC found a note in her locker, saying "Don't Worry, Your Girl Is Happy And Healthy..."
She took the note at Riley's. The detective scanned the paper, and found an address underneath the letters. It was too late, so she insisted on going there tomorrow. 

The Younger one was already having a Heartbreak, not having Cairo closer, facing all the troubles at College. She had enough, and decided to follow her heart, as usual...
She took her necessaries and ran out of the house, secretly having the address saved in her camera roll, from the beginning. 

Heavy droplets of rain started, with Cairo's voice echoing with the sound. CC called the girl out repeatedly. It was Night time...

 She didn't know whether it was her imaginary sound of Cairo's, but this time she didn't care. 
She ran through the dark area, finding something lying at a corner of the bush. Walker's heart beat stopped, the moment she realized a bloody foot. She ran towards the body, watching the body being covered with a layer of black cloth. Her heart beat silenced little by little, when she started to take the body's mask with trembling hands, her hands colored with blood. 

Praying that it's not Cairo, she finally took the mask off. Opening her almost teary eyes, a sigh of relief helped out of her throat. It was just a mannequin, the thunder lightening, with the Player's heart beat coming to a normal yet weak pace. 

...

Day 4 After Cairo's Disappearance.

Riley took CC's jacket and analyzed the thing. Turns out, the blood was thankfully just a pile of red color, but there were some DNA of Cairo's too. CC was loosing her mind now. She, without an exchange of words with Riley left and went to her open College field. 

Th rain starting, with the Player loosing her balance and breaking down on the greenery field, screaming her lungs out and crying the hell out of her. Ruining her voice, she didn't care. Veins appearing in her neck, saliva twisting in her mouth from the intense crying.
She shouted and shouted, Cairo's name repeatedly. Tears harshly falling from her eyes, leaving it red. She ruined her hair and pulled on it, sniffing and craving for Cairo's comfort. 

-"WHERE ARE YOU, CAIRO SWEET?!! I NEED YOU...!!!"  

-"FORGIVE ME IF I MADE A MISTAKE, I WILL FUCKING MAKING IT UP TO YOU!!"

-"DON'T MAKE ME SUFFER LIKE THIS!!!..."

...

Day 5 After Cairo's Disappearance.

Riley investigated everywhere, having no signals of Sweet's. Whether she was alive or not, the detective started to form thoughts on it. 

CC listened to the outside, trying to enjoy the atmosphere. Every time, Cairo appearing, beside her reflection, shadow, under her sight. But Never In Person...

Cairo's voice echoing from time to time, getting stronger and better. Always distracting the Player's dizzy mind. Making the Player loose track of what people is speaking off. 

PHONE RINGING.

-"Hello. CC Walker's speaking..."
-"...CC, it's me. Cairo..." 

The girl's heart stopped the moment, her ears was met with Cairo's voice, and only hers...
She knew it...

-"CAIRO!! Where are you right now?! Tell me, I will come and-"
-"Hello! This isn't Cairo Sweet anymore, It's someone who's making her suffocate with pressure"

-"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU FUCKING WANT, YOU ASSHOLE?!" 
-"...Nothing, just the revenge I have planned for Cairo"

-"What...?"
-"...Good Bye, CC Walker".

-"Hello, HELLO!!"

CALL SILENCED.

...

CC's Point Of View:

Day 6 After Cairo's Disappearance.

-"Walker Calm down!! Stop breaking things!!" 

I threw a glass at Riley, and shouted my lungs out, 

-"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY FUCKING CALM DOWN?!!"

-"You had one fucking job, RILEY!! And you still decided to MESS THE HELL OUT OF IT!!" 
I smashed all the things I can get in my hands and ruined half of Riley's Office. 

The others who were standing there, didn't dare to form a word. Riley tried to keep me in normal state, but guess they were messing with someone they shouldn't have. 

With a quick movement, I pulled onto one of her partner's collar and screamed at them -"You all give a Fucking bad name to FUCKING PROTECTING SOMEONE!!!" I punched the guy's face, repeatedly. Causing blood to flow from his mouth and nose. 

-"WALKER!! ENOUGH-" Someone grabbed me from behind and threw me on the floor, hitting my ass hard I groaned and looked up to see...Winnie. 

She kneeled down and slapped me across the face -"That's enough, Stop it" 
I rolled my eyes, caressing my face. She pushed me on the floor making me lay down. With no energy left, I spread my arms on the surface and closed my eyes, only hoping to see Cairo...

[...]

I woke up to see myself, on my bed. I jumped up and went downstairs, finding the same girl taking a cigarette. If only I had to blurry vision, maybe I would have thought she was Cairo...

Now I wished I was having it, so that I can at least predict the woman as Her...
I went to her and stood in front of her -"What the fuck do you want?" 

She opened one of her eyes and then, she also stood up. -"The fuck I will want, don't you remember Cairo is also my friend? And I'm here to look for her too?" 

She took her cigarette in the middle of her fingers and whispered -"Now get dressed, we are going to Riley's again" I rolled my eyes and wore my shoes.

-"...Whatever will that ridiculous woman even do, she couldn't even protect Cairo, let alone saving Sweet's life...Also How the fuck did you know about Cairo's disappearance?" 

-"...Her disappearance is all over the news, I saw it and now I'm here.." She smiled weakly -"I agree on Riley being fucked, but we both should know that she's the only hope left for us right now". 

It felt broken to not have woman surrounding the house, drinking coffee, inhaling cigarette, writing stories in a corner. -"Come on? What the hell are you waiting for?" 

I hummed in defeat and followed the smaller one. We made our way to the station with Winnie whispering -"Right so it will be better if we don't cause a Scene in there again, especially you"

She pointed at my nose, while I gave a -Are You Serious- look. -"I will take that as a Yes" The brunette made her way to the station. The moment we entered, many people stared at us and everyone's voice lowered in utters, probably based on how I beat the hell out of that poor guy. 

I didn't really care, of what they thought. After loosing Cairo for so many days...
I even forgot what day it was, what time was it now, what month is going on...

Keeping track was something I lost practice of...
I couldn't focus on my Soccer, took a break. Thankfully, Kyle understood..
Mom called me a lot, asking whether I need company or not, but after getting left by Cairo's Ghost, I chose to keep them out of this...They don't deserve to get involved in this...
I Don't Want To Loose More People...

[...]

-"Walker, do I have your attention...?" Riley voice sounded like the opposite of Cairo's. I just looked at the woman, with the worst gaze, making the detective gulp her next words. Winnie rolled her eyes and spoke -"Don't worry, detective. She's didn't get her sleep..."

I gave her an annoyed look and kept minding my business. Them talking like as if there was still hopes left, I stared outside only to find a familiar figure standing...Cairo!

I jumped of my sit and ran outside, Winnie and Riley running behind me. It started to rain, but who gives a fuck to that?! -"CAIRO!! CAIRO, WHERE ARE YOU?!!" 

-"CC!!"  (Voice in Walker's Mind)

-"WAIT, WOMAN! I'M COMING-" I suddenly felt someone putting something in my mouth, but thankfully I was faster and Stronger. With a swift movement, I bit the man's hand and hit his back to the ground. 

Stradling the man's waist, I punched him as much as I can, slightly bleeding my knuckles causing pain, but it couldn't matter more than Cairo, right now...

-"WHERE THE FUCK IS CAIRO?!! Where is SHE?!!" With a bleeding mouth, the guy grabbed my hand and kicked me, making me fall on the wet ground this time. He sat on me and took control of my rapid legs and hands. Pulling onto my hair, he covered my mouth with the same kind of cloth. 

-"MHMMM!!!" I tried to scream, but there was no use to it. My eyes then slowly, went numb. The last thing I remembered was him cutting off half of my hair... 

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 965 11
Y/n L/n had been friends with the Walker Family for as long as he can remember, practically growing up with them since his father was always busy, we...
404K 18.5K 136
"Why are you doing that!" she whisper-screams while her eyes flit to the other guys, who are now immersed in something else that isn't us. I kiss th...
336 18 8
" I walk over to my bed and lie down with my arms crossed against my chest. The same bed she had slept in, now consumed with her scent. I press my he...
172K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...