Percy Jackson: Gods' Bane (DA...

By DarkPercyCrack

Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead a... More

𝓐 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙨?
ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ɪ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?
𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐?
(A𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔠y)
𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 (ᴀᴋᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜ)
𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 PT. 1
𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 PT. 2
𝙰 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
A ραтн тσ тнє gσ∂ѕ PT.1
A ραтн тσ тнє gσ∂ѕ PT. 1-1/2
A ραтн тσ тнє gσ∂ѕ PT. 2
ꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꄲꊰ Fꏂꋬꋪ / ꇙꄲꋊ ꄲꊰ ꓄ꏂꋪꋪꄲꋪ
BΣΉIПD CŁӨƧΣD DӨӨЯƧ
<ꀘꋊꄲꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꄲꋊ ꁝꏂ꒒꒒ꇙ Dꄲꄲꋪꇙ>
α ɠσℓ∂εɳ รɱเℓε
𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔲𝔰 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔢
𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝒜𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁
//Final Words and Thanks//

ƬӨ ƬΉΣ GӨDƧ

459 11 17
By DarkPercyCrack

//This is sort of a bonus pre-finale chapter//

                         (ZEUS'S POV)

Zeus once again sat on his throne, and it took all of his godly will to not twitch as he thought of how it became so unyieldingly golden.

Before him stood the fates and Hades.

"We will grant him this," rasped one of the fates.

"And I will assure everyone is reborn properly." Hades added.

"So," Poseidon began, "all of the people around Percy who died within the recent years will be reborn and fated to repeat all of the events that led up to this? Why? What if it all just happens over again?"

"It will not," Hades replied sternly. "Because you will all be better. Luke was reborn years ago, you must know by now, Hermes. He looks different, with his black hair and gentle eyes. Now it's your duty to raise him to be different."

Hermes nodded, "I'll try as much as I can but if the fates are right, some things I can't change, like his quest or his scar."

"Yes, we just ask that you try. All of you. It would have never come to this if you had been there at the war with Gaea. So next time show up."

"Wait, can't we just not redo that whole thing?" Growled Ares.

"Well, we cannot mettle too much. The fates have already placed everything to be on the same path, so major events, such as Gaea's rise and fall, we cannot change," Hades explained with a sigh.

Zeus felt a familiar red hot anger course through his veins. "And why should we even allow this? Perseus killed us, he doesn't deserve any forgiveness nor reward!"

Hades eyes darkened. "I swore to him that he would be reborn, and that he would be with Annabeth in his next life. He was driven to madness due to your discrepancies. You paid your debt for not helping at the great battle by your death. Perseus paid his by restoring you. And it only makes sense to rebirth all of those who you killed along the way out of pride."

Zeus simmered in his bitterness for a moment. But, to his disappointment, he saw the other gods all looked agreeable to this plan. He sighed begrudgingly.

"Very well," boomed Zeus, rising. "Let us all strive to be better. And any time you see any of the reborn, specifically Perseus, take a different form, we wouldn't want to bring any memories back to them."

"Dude!" Said Hermes, "you know what form would be so hilarious?-"

(End of chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 693 64
"The Olympians have been called many things, but forgiving is not one of them." * - * - * [adventure, dark comedy, romance - book 1] Loyalty. What d...
8.1K 410 42
Cover by the best cover designer on Wattpad @neverlanded ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Description: Percy Jackson is a demigod who saved Olympus...
478K 8K 30
Along with the help of his friends, Percy Jackson saved Olympus and the world from the earth goddess, Gaea. However, instead of being welcomed to the...
111K 2.6K 33
"I stood on the tip of my toes to catch a glimpse of his jet black hair through the ever-growing maze of people. He didn't look back as tears rolled...