𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑, 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 | 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀...

By xzoe_writesx

theres a new boy at heartbreak high. him and maggie hit it off, and she takes quite a liking to him. but what... More

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄
𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐬
𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬
𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?
𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨
𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭
𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲

1.7K 51 6
By xzoe_writesx

"𝐒𝐎𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐔𝐘 is cute." missy teased her bestfriend as the two sat together at lunch.

maggie glared at her, knowing where this conversation was leading.

"what are you giving me the stink eye for! i know you fancy him." missy giggled, chucking a chip at the girls face.

"miss, ive known him for less than a day!" maggie exclaimed lowly.

"so? you fall inlove quick. you forget how well i know you." missy spoke, chewing on her french fries.

"okay. maybe, i think hes cute. but i dont like him and im not inlove so if you dont want me to shove those fries up your arse i suggest you shush." maggie smiled innocently, watching her bestfriends unimpressed expression.

"fine. i'll drop it." missy pouted, looking back down at her chips.

"have you spoken to tash?" maggie inquired, knowing that missy still was mad at tasha for the whole map situation.

"nope." the brunette across from her replied, popping the 'p'

"miss, you have to talk to her at some point." maggie informed her, making missy roll her eyes in return.

"ugh, but slapping her would be so much more fun." missy smirked.

maggie scolded her, "yes it would but i know you secretly dont wanna do that miss."

"then clearly you dont know me as much as i know you." her bestfriend smiled, booping her on her nose with her pointer finger.

"whatever. oh by the way, what are you wearing to the graveyard tonight? i cant decide." maggie asked, making missy's teasing smile grow even more.

"why? you trynna impress your new love bunny?" missy teased, referring to malakai.

"shut up man." maggie groaned although couldnt prevent the blush that crept onto her face.

"remember the night we went to the festival? and you wore that black spaghetti strap dress with the white puffer coat and the black boots?" missy ranted, dipping her fry into some ketchup.

"wear that?" maggie inquired.

"yeah." missy nodded.

the blonde girl perked an eyebrow, looking around. "speaking of the festival, harpers gone completely mia since then. has she spoken to you? obviously her and amerie had that big fight this morning but theres no reason why."

"nah, harps is just annoyed at amerie for some reason. shes all good with the rest of us though. i just keep wondering why shes gone full on slim shady all of a sudden." missy mused.

"there might not be a reason, she might've just had a woman empowerment moment." maggie explained, her gaze setting on ant across the yard.

"ant!" maggie yelled, grinning as she waved him over.

the boy scurried over to them, his signature cheeky smile slapped across his face.

"hey maggs. hey missy." he spoke, sitting down next to them and taking a fry from missy's plate.

"hey dickhead." maggie giggled, draping an arm around him.

"you guys going to the cemetery after school tomorrow?" he inquired.

"yep. we are. is dusty still getting the drinks?" missy nodded, squinting her eyes in the sunlight.

"yeah. i told him to get your special, maggs." ant followed.

maggie didnt like straight alchahol, or anything with too much of a kick. her 'special' was raspberry vodka mixed with lemonade, a 10/10 recommendation for all.

"thank you kind sir." maggie beamed, kissing his cheek.

"no problem."

❦❦❦

maggie ventured home from school that day, with a spring in her step knowing that her first day back worked out quite well.

she pried open her front door, peeking her head in to spot her mum on the sofa watching tv.

"jellybean! how was school!" her mother smiled, getting up from the sofa and running over to embrace her in a hug.

"it was good, it was good."

maggie perked an eyebrow. had the school not called and told her about the map?

"your school called. something about a sex map? incest map? i dont really know." her mother spoke, pulling away from her as maggie breathed in her chanel perfume.

now, Maggie wouldn't like to call herself rich but facing facts she was. Her mother was a lawyer and her dad was a pediatric surgeon. their family were commonly known as the 'monroes', maggies mum was maura monroe and her father was david monroe. But now that the divorce was finalised and the word was out, their family's reputation had somewhat plummeted.

"oh. are you not mad at me?" maggie spoke, confusion lacing throughout her voice.

"i was. but then, i figured with everything thats going on at the moment i dont think i have the energy to fight with you." her mum finished.

"oh." maggie uttered, plopping her bag down on the ground and walking over to the kitchen.

"you are okay though? right? i dont want mine and your fathers divorce to stress you out in any way-" maggie cut her mum off.

"mum, im fine. honestly." the blonde loosley chuckled, searching the cuboard for her favourite snack.

"okay. if you ever need to talk about anything im here for you, jellybean." her mum spoke, brushing her hand through maggies hair and smiling sweetly.

"i know mum." maggie huffed, giving a weak smile in response.

"great. do you want me to make you something? are you hungry?" maura inquired.

"nah, im good. thank you mum. im just gonna go up to my room if thats okay." maggie replied.

"yes, of course jelly." maura finished, going back over to sit on the sofa as the series 'the walking dead' was playing in the background.

"love you." maggie uttered, walking upstairs.

"love you!" her mum responded.

❦❦❦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, it was a saturday. Maggie had to get ready for the cemetery party that night.

The blonde jumped up from her double bed,
placing the pillows and blankets back where they were before running into the bathroom and taking a shower.

the party began at 6pm that day, and even though she woke up at 11, she had been scrolling through tiktok for about 4 hours, oblivious to the little time she had to get ready.

she washed her hair quickly, letting a hair mask sit on it for around 10 minutes before rinsing it off. she dried it quickly, before slipping the outfit that missy had advised her to wear.

she straightened her blonde locks, and put in some golden hoop earings with her signature gold necklace that had an M pendant hanging from it.

she did light makeup. placing concealer under her eyes, coating her eyelashes in some mascara and putting on some cherry lipgloss.

she had 15 minutes left so she decided to call Missy who was meant to be picking her up.

the phone rang a few times before missy's voice rang through from the other line 'maggs?'

'miss, are you nearly here?' maggie asked, dotting her face with a little bit of blush.

'yeah maggs, i'll be there in around 10 minutes i've just gotta pick up some budlights for ant and spider becauss they forgot to get some.' missy's muffled voice spoke.

'alright no problem. just checking, love you.' maggie replied.

'see you soon, love you too.'

the line cut.

❦❦❦

"fucking hell dusty thats vile." maggie grimaced as she took a sip of the beer he passed her.

"yeah, stick to your prissy little raspberry vodka." spencer teased her, laughing as he watched her spit out the beer.

"fuck off dickhead." she uttered, wiping her mouth lightly.

"you look hot maggs, by the way." ant complimented her with a warm smile on his face.

"awh thank you anthony." she grinned, draping her arm around his shoulder and fuzzing up his brunette locks.

"no problem." he replied, putting an arm around the side of her waist.

suddenly, she shifted her gaze and saw malakai walking up to the graveyard.

"malakai!" she ran over to the boy, wobbling slighlty in her drunken state.

"woah, you okay there?" he chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist.

"yeah, yeah. im good. just a bit tipsy." the blonde giggled as she pulled away from him.

"i can tell." he charmed, immediately smelling her perfume as she backed away from their hug.

"you look nice." maggie praised him, her drunked state probabaly making her confidence tip over the edge.

malakais cheeks reddened, his smile growing largely to show off his slight dimples and his eyes roamed over her.

"thanks maggs. so do you." he complimented, making maggies blush match his.

"lets go get you drink." she spoke, wrapping her hand around his arm to pull him over to the drinks table where ant, spider and dusty were still stood.

"okay." the boy snickered as she pulled him with her.

maggie huffed as ant and his friends eyes landed on malakai. "guys, this is malakai. hes new. malakai thats spider, ant and dusty." she spoke whilst pointing at each individual boy.

"sup?" ant grinned, fist bumping the boy.

"you boys alright?" malakai asked, maggie could tell he was quite anxious.

"this your new boy toy now maggs?" spider provoked her, smirking.

"ignore spider, hes a cunt but its only because his dicks the size of a cocktail sausage." maggie finished, all the boys erupted in laughter except for spider of course.

"thought you were meant to be the nice one." spider rolled his eyes, sipping his drink as he walked away.

"okay anyways boys can you please keep malakai company while i go get him a drink?" maggie asked kindly, comfortingly patting Malakais arm before she walked away towards the drinks table.

as she began to pour malakai a beer, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

alerted, she turned around to face harper and her expression immediately softened.

"hey you. are you okay?" maggie spoke softly as harper looked at her with a smile.

"yeah. im good. i just wanted to talk to you because i know that ive been distant but i just wanna let you know that it has nothing to do with you, it's just my own shit." harper explained.

"harper, its okay. you don't have to apologise. im just glad you're okay." maggie said kindly.

"alright good. anyways, whats going on with you and the new boy?" harper smirked, shoving maggies arm lightly.

"oh my god, nothing is going on. everyone keeps saying that!" maggie groaned, leaning against the table behind her.

"sorry maggs, i'll keep my nose out of it next time." harper giggled, walking off to where she originally was.

maggie took a breath, and went back up to where malakai was stood with the others.

"do you like budlight? all these other weirdos drink it." maggie grinned, handing the boy a red solo cup.

"oh yeah sure. thanks maggs." he uttered her nickname, making her blush slightly.

"me personally i think it tastes like piss." the blonde girl shrugged whilst malakai just stared down at her blissfully.

"how do you know what piss tastes like?" malakai smirked down at her.

maggie looked up, glaring at the boy, "dont you start. i was starting to like you aswell." she muttered.

"oh were you now?" he teased, his eyes swimming in hers.

she playfully rolled her eyes, "you know what i meant dumbass."

malakai chuckled, taking a sip of his drink.

"so? do you wanna go mingle? make some new friends?" she inquired.

"nah." he responded.

"what? why?"

"i dont need anymore friends."

"malakai, you have me. thats it. come on! lets go talk to some people."

"im good with just you!" he groaned as she pulled his arm.

"well thats flattering but you're not gonna survive at hartley if you only have one friend. come on."

malakai groaned as the blonde tugged on the sleeve of his jumper, pulling him along.

she decided to go over to where amerie, quinni and darren were. in all honesty, Maggie didn't know where she stood with Amerie but she for sure didn't hate her. She was just a little bit hurt.

"hey guys. this is malakai." maggie grinned, pulling him along side of her.

"hi." he uttered.

"oh yeah. you're the new kid." quinni smiled sweetly.

"yeah i am. and you are?" malakai inquired.

"well, im quinni. this is darren, and thats amerie." she replied. she knew bringing him over to where quinni was was a good idea considering how kind she was to everyone.

"oh yeah, i remember you." malakai said to amerie.

amerie slouched where she was stood, huddling close to herself in shyness. she probably felt uncomfortable being at the bonfire that night due to the fact that everyone hated her at the moment.

"yeah." amerie loosley responded.

"did you three come together?" maggie asked since she never saw darren and quinni with amerie. amerie wasnt the most considerate person when she still had her popularity.

"yeah, we did. ameries our new bestie." darren spoke.

"oh right." maggie smiled, leaning her body on malakai slightly.

"yeah. shes a good addition to our duo." quinni remarked.

"amerie, i just wanna check. you're okay right? with everyone going on? everyone switching up on you is such bullshit." maggie spoke. she wasnt that oblivous. she knew someone was in on the map with her aswell, why would amerie do it on her own?

"its all good. honestly. i mean, its not. but what can you do." amerie shrugged with a delicate smile.

"hey, lets go dance." maggie jumped up and down, grabbing malakais arm enthusiastically.

"really maggs." amerie and malakai groaned simultaneously.

"yes! all of us! common, dont be boring." maggie pleaded, pulling all of them towards the dance floor.

❦❦❦

"cashy!" maggie exclaimed as she walked up to the eshay boy who was most likely serving drugs to everyone. she knew cash very well and had actually known him for a long time due to the fact that they went to the same the primary school.

"hey maggs." cash chuckled at the girls state.

"what ya selling?" she inquired, looking into his bag curiously.

"just some snow. nothing much." cash replied, 'snow' was the code term for coke.

"can you slip me some?" she asked innocently. maggie didnt do drugs very often, only at some parties. if she was in the mood to do them.

"nah maggs. you're already pissed, i dont wanna be liable if you end up throwing up all over the pavement." cash chuckled.

the blonde pouted, furrowing her eyebrows. "dude, everyone here is wasted."

"yeah but you're a bit of a lightweight."

"am i fuck!" she exclaimed, offended.

"whatever helps you sleep at night maggs. im not giving you any, another time i promise."

"fuck you very much." she spoke her iconic statement.

"sorry, dont hate the player." cash held his hands up.

"i'll remember this." maggie joked.

"maggie, from what i can see you wont remember anything from tonight." the eshay boy laughed as he served another teen.

before maggie could reply, sirens approached the area.

"pigs!" someone exclaimed, and suddenly maggie jumped out of her skin.

"shit." she uttered, running over to malakaki.

"come on. we gotta go." she grabbed his arm, running for the gate behind them.

"where are we going?" malakai uttered as she tugged him along.

"do you want to get arrested?" she giggled, climbing onto the fence.

"not really." the curly haired boy replied.

"exactly."

"why do i feel like your always pulling me along somewhere." malakai muttered.

"maybe cos i am. now hurry the fuck up." the blonde huffed as she jumped over the fence.

"sorry." malakai murmured as he lugged his body over the fence.

"right come on." maggie ordered on a loose breath as the two ran out of the cemetery together.

❦❦❦

It was now 11pm at night, and malakai decided to walk maggie home out of the kindness of his heart.

"so, how come you moved schools anyways?" maggie inquired, holding her palms on her upper arms due to the cold.

"mum got a job offer. we had to relocate. pretty boring reason to be honest." malakai loosley chuckled, turning his head towards the blonde as the light from the lampost above reflected on his beautiful features.

"well im happy you did." maggie smiled sweetly, looking up at the boy under the light.

malakai looked her up and down quickly, "im glad i did too."

she blushed, looking down at her sneakers and then back up at him. malakai furrowed his eyebrows, "how come you're so nice to everyone? like when we met you welcomed me in with open arms."

maggies expression softened, and she looked down at her fingers and played with her rings which was another thing that she did when she was anxious.

"i guess im just empathetic?" she suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"empathetic of what though?" malakai mused.

maggie looked to him, as if she was thinking deeply. "okay so when i was in year 9, at a different school." the blonde vented, and malakai hummed to resemble that he was listening.

"i sent...a picture. to this guy i met. a dirty picture." maggie breathed in.

malakai raised his eyebrows slightly, his expression softening as he could guess where this story was going.

"turns out he was a proper shithead. he sent the picture to the whole school. and me being stupid, i put my face in it. so everyone knew that it was me." the blonde girl avoided eye contact with him, staring at her feet walk along the pavement.

"thats so shit maggs, im so sorry." the curly haired boy said looking at her with sympathetic eyes.

"yeah. anyways, i got heavily bullied for it. all my friends left me and i was alone. so i moved schools." maggie spoke. she took a breath and then continued, "i guess that whole situation taught me that no one should ever have to go through the pain i did. and that nobody should ever feel alone. its a fucking horrible feeling."

"i bet it is. im so sorry you had go through that. that guys is a cunt, you deserve so much better." malakai uttered delicately, rubbing her arm in comfort.

"thanks malakai." she said, bumping their shoulders feebly as the two stepped onto the pavement off from the road.

"is that why you were so nice to me? because you knew what it was like to be the new kid?" malakai raised an eyebrow.

"i guess." she smiled weakly as he beamed down at her. "you know its kinda crazy i just told you that."

"how come?" malakai inquired.

"because i've literally never told anyone that."

"wait, nobody knows what happened? did no one ask why you moved schools when you joined harltley?" he asked.

"they did. i just never told them the truth." the blonde shrugged, placing her rings on different fingers in a pattern.

"oh. why did you tell me then?"

"i feel like i can trust you." she grinned, watching as his eyes explored her face and seeing his expression light up from her words.

"im glad."

"i've known you less than fourty eight hours." she chuckled, leaning her head back.

"i know." he replied.

maggie eventually arrived at her house so she turned to say goodbye to malakai.

"alright this is me." she sighed looking up at him.

"alright. i'll see you tomorrow?" he suggested.

"totally. thanks for walking me home and everything." she replied.

"no problem maggs." he smiled before venturing off down the street.

❦❦❦

Authors note:

maggie and malakai 😉
hope u all enjoyed
any tips please comment! and please give me your feedback if you have any ❤️‍🩹

♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 89 9
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫, 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥...
214K 4.1K 39
Ding dong here comes trouble. When he's around, he attracts nothing good. Except her. A Heartbreak High fanfic Spencer 'Spider' White x OC
14K 311 33
The slow burn romance of Hartley highs bug boy and pretty girl. Will they admit there need for eachother or will molly continue to ignore it not bein...
1.3K 53 4
"We're like a bomb, just waiting to explode." "That makes me want you even more." Spider x oc Heartbreak High s1-? Disclaimer: This contains mature c...