Lost in Tokyo: The Witch 『Tok...

By Salty_Trash_Llama

You didn't anticipate being caught up in a chaotic situation. Growing up as a girl who moved houses annually... More

Lost in Tokyo: The Witch
𝟎𝟎• 『Start』
𝟎𝟏• 『Collision』
𝟎𝟐• 『Transferee』
𝟎𝟑• 『You're friends?』
𝟎𝟒• 『Bowling』
𝟎𝟓• 『Bowling 2』
𝟎𝟔• 『Friends』
𝟎𝟕• 『B-Dragons』
𝟎𝟗• 『Family?』
𝟏𝟎• 『Murder Squad』
𝟏𝟏• 『About B-Dragon』
𝟏𝟐• 『The Talk』
𝟏𝟑• 『Shopping』
𝟏𝟒• 『Date with Emma』
𝟏𝟓• 『Worried』
𝟏𝟔• 『I promise』
𝟏𝟕• 『The Hanma's』
𝟏𝟖• 『What?』
𝟏𝟗• 『Idiot』
𝟐𝟎 『Who?』

𝟎𝟖• 『Friend or Foe?』

617 30 2
By Salty_Trash_Llama

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 2
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

"Where's my brother?" Hakkai asked Koko.

"The convenience store," he answered.

Hakkai suddenly let out a sigh and put one hand on his hip. "He almost never comes home, so why now of all times?" he said quietly.

"What a pain in the ass."

"Oi," someone called out, walking over to Hakkai.

"Watch your mouth, asshole," he said, putting a knife to Hakkai's neck, making you silently gasp.

"Talk shit about the boss and I'll kill you."

"You're losing your cool," Hakkai said calmly, seemingly unaffected by the fact that a knife is pointed at him.

"You think I won't do it?" the guy asked.

'Crap, is he really going to? This is bad. Do something, [Name]!' you yelled at yourself internally to do something, but is unable to move your body.

Then you saw Yuzuha running behind Hakkai and then kicking the guy who was pointing the knife at him in the face.

"Don't mess with my brother!" she said angrily.

"Give it up, Inupi," Koko said to the guy, now known as Inupi.

"They're the boss's siblings," he added, while Inupi still pointed the knife at them. "I swore loyalty to the boss," Inupi said.

"There's no reason we should take shit from them," he continues, "I'll show them who's in charge."

"I don't care if you are a girl. I'll kill every last one of you!"

Takemitchi shielded you and Hina even more as he heard his words. While you try to suppress your anger, trying your best not to beat the shit out of this Inupi guy.

"Sorry about this, you three," Yuzuha said, "This is our problem to handle."

"Leave it to us and get out of here now," She said, facing them, "Protect both, Hina-chan and [Name]-chan."

"Yuzuha-san..." You said. 'This is bad. If we leave now, who knows what'll happen to both of them.'

"Takemitchi," you called out to the said boy; he turned his head to look at you.

"You and Hina go ahead. I'll stick with Yuzuha-san and Hakkai."

"What are you talking about?!" Takemitchi asked in shock.

"Who knows what'll happen to both of them, look at how many there are."

Takemitchi stared at you for a bit longer, his brows furrowing before he nodded his head in understanding.

"Hina, let's go!" Takemitchi said, pulling Hina along.

"Eh? But what about [Name]?" she asks as she watches you walk beside Yuzuha.

"Let's hurry!" Takemitchi ignores Hina's words and starts to walk.

As they walk, Hina sees someone running towards them in the alleyway.

"Takemitchi!" Hina warned, making Takemitchi look in the alley's direction.

When he saw someone, he pushed Hina away from him and was choked by an arm.

You looked back at Hina and Takemitchi as you heard a loud thump, and there you saw Takemitchi on the ground, holding his throat while coughing.

"Takemitchi!" you yelled.

You saw the person who choked Takemitchi and gave him a glare. The guy was wearing the same uniform as the others but colored red.

He hummed as he walked towards all of you, all the Black Dragon members bowing at him.

'Is he the one?'

"Aniki..." Hakkai muttered.

"The sound you make when I bash your head in!" Their leader, Taiju, said.

SHIBA TAIJU, TENTH GENERATION BLACK DRAGON LEADER.

"Takemitchi! Are you all right?!" Hina asks from where she is.

"Hina! Run away now!" Takemitchi said between coughs.

He looks back to see Taiju almost near him, "Not fair, you guys."

"You're having fun without me."

"Let me join in!"

Taiju now stands in front of Takemitchi as he looks down at him from the ground. He then picks him up by the collar while laughing like a maniac and then punches him hard on the cheek.

You stand there in shock as you watch the scene unfold in front of you.

"So, who's this guy?" Taiju asks.

This made Koko let out a chuckle, "You punched him without even knowing?"

"That's so like you, boss."

"That guy is the captain of Toman's First Division, Hanagaki Takemitchi."

"Toman?" Taiju crouched down to Takemitchi's level as he looked at him closely, then stood up laughing.

"This guy is a captain of Toman?" He points and looks at Koko.

"Koko, that's a good joke."

"It's the truth, boss," Koko said.

"He's your brother's friend."

This made Taiju laugh again, holding his head. "No damn way!"

He laughed once more before kicking Takemitchi on his chin, making him fly back.

"So, Hakkai, you mean you brought a goddamn outsider to our home?" He asked.

"But you won't even join our gang no matter how many times I tell you to?"

He stops for a second before turning to look at Hakkai. "Hakkai..."

"Beat this guy.... to death."

You watch as Taiju approach Hakkai and stands in front of him. "Hey.."

"Couldn't you hear me?" He leans down close to Hakkai's face.

"I told you... kill him!"

Hakkai tensed up at his brother's words, his pupils shaking in fear as he looks at him.

"As a fellow Toman member, you must take responsibility!" Taiju yelled.

"Aniki, he didn't know this was BLACK DRAGON turf."

You listen intently to their conversation, feeling anger bubbling up inside you as you clench your fist until your knuckles turn white and your nails dig into your palm.

Hakkai looks terrified and couldn't maintain direct eye contact with his brother in front of him, making you wary of Taiju.

"I couldn't give a shit about that," Taiju started.

"Didn't you hear me give you an order?"

Taiju's voice grew sharper as he continued, "You're my little brother, which comes before membership in Toman."

"In other words, you must obey my orders."

Taiju paused, emphasizing his point. "Family bonds are more important than bonds with friends, right?"

You observe the tension in the air, feeling the weight of Taiju's words as they hang over the scene.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

Note
♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

"Aniki" means older brother in Japanese.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.4K 21
Third year junior high student (Y/n) (L/n) receives a letter. Apparently, that letter is from her future self, twelve years from now. In that letter...
18.6K 403 29
私の弱さ > • • • In this story you are Takemichi's sister and also the main character, together with your brother you have to change the future, but you...
601K 30.4K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
50.2K 1.9K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...