Bald lorax love (Back?)

By SpeedingCar

He finds you makeing out with a truffela tree More

LORASS
Fat guy three is back
inside the loraxes house

The kidnapping begins

6 0 0
By SpeedingCar

"O'Hair ompalompa!" Yells Onceler. *O'Hare runs in with his newly dyed green hair with orange foundation that matched his beautiful carrot dying eyes*

"What is it master?!" Says O'Hare whimpering as the omega he is.

The alpha pride in the Onceler makes him pounce on O'Hare "KIDNAP Y/N OR YOUR GOING BACK IN THE BROWN ROOM!" The onceler yells once more.

"Not the Spooky Dookie room!" O'Hare runs out of the building trying to find Y/N.

"Now that O'Hare is gone I can go back to my lorax body pillow" the Onceler says in a submissive tone.

Gru and Shrek walk in "Onceler. Our base has been destroyed. We need to leave now" says Shrek.

The Onceler eyes turn red in rage "Gru and Shrek kill them or I'll kill you!" He says.

Gru and Shrek scurry to where they are being attacked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...