Cracked {Vic Fuentes}

By ughabuggabandlife

McKenna Wesley had it all, the friends, the boyfriend she was graduating college and she had a job lined up... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Guts
Chapter 2: A Night We Won't Forget
Chapter 3: Dress Shopping
Chapter 4: Mad At Myself
Chapter 5: Missing You
Chapter 6: Here We Go
Chapter 7: No Different
Chapter 8: Go Go Go
Chapter 9: Waking Your Neighbors
Chapter 10: Who's Ready To Party...not me
Chapter 11: A Friday Night Like This
Chapter 12: Loose Lips Sink Ships
Chapter 13: Silently I'll Wait
Chapter 14: Sure As Hell Meant All Of It
Chapter 15: Breakdown
Chapter 16: I Know It's Tough
Chapter 17: What's So Good About Picking up The Pieces?
Chapter 18: We Need A Hero
Chapter 19: I Promise This is Personal
Chapter 20: Bring Me Home Again
Chapter 21: Back Up Plans
Chapter 22: Homesick
Chapter 23: This Home
Chapter 24: It Feels So Early
Chapter 25: I Was Saving Myself For You
Chapter 26: Just Keep Holding On
Chapter 27: Hell and Back
Chapter 28: What If I Don't Even Want To
Chapter 30: Oh, You're Killing Me
Chapter 31: Fight Back For What You Want
Chapter 32: My Heart, I Surrender
Chapter 33: Check Mate
Chapter 34: You Make Me Feel Low
Chapter 35: Everything is A-Okay
Chapter 36: Shameless
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 29: You Said You're Having a Baby

730 24 6
By ughabuggabandlife

McKenna

"Oohhh McKenna! Isn't this so exciting? We could go baby shopping together!" Mrs. Fuentes spoke to me as she held my hands in hers. It seems that she was more excited for this imaginary baby than I was. I was still angry and Vic was definitely going to get it when we got home. I mean the yelling and possible fist in his face.

My attention was focused on Tony right now. I just wanted to go in and see if he was ok. It seemed that no one really noticed. Until Jaime spoke up.

"Hey where's turtle?" He asked. I shrugged and offered to go inside and look. Everyone else nodded and I smiled at Vic's mom and made my way inside the house.

It was really cozy inside, I loved it. Instead of finding Tony I spent my time in the hallway near the door looking at the wall of photos. I saw one of their mom pregnant with a spatula in her left hand and her right on her hip.

Then, I saw a picture that had 1985 at the bottom and saw Vic staring at a toy truck. This was adorable.

"I always loved looking at these pictures." I spun around and saw Vic looking at the wall of pictures himself and his family, smiling.

"Whenever I think about it, I think about having a wall like this in my own house someday." He looked at me and I was still scowling slightly as he laughed nervously.

"I've been thinking..." he whispered and looked at me.

"I just lost My adoptive daughter last week and you're already talking about squirting baby juice into me?" His face became red before he bursted out in laughter, doubling over and holding his stomach.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take that seriously." He said taking a deep breath.

"It's been such a short time together I understand, but I'm nearing 31 in February and I'm still not married, Mike's younger than me and he's been in a relationship the longest." He sighed and looked at me.

"In your book it's been three months, but in my book it's been five because we slept together when we first met and that's when I knew, that this beautiful woman standing in front of me would turn my life upside down." He said walking forward and cradling my cheek in his hands. I leaned my face into his hand and he smiled.

"I'm going all out of order, usually it's moving in, marriage, babies. I just can't help it ok? I...I want a life with you." Suddenly I grew angry and lifted my head from his hand and walked up the stairs.

"McKenna! Wait!" Vic said.

"We'll talk about this later Victor." I said and locked myself in the bathroom.

"Uuhhh..." I jumped in surprise and looked at Tony who was sitting against the wall and looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out, he shook his head and looked down.

"It's fine, you have the right to move on with your life." He said shrugging. I sighed and sat down in front of him.

"Tony can I tell you something?" I asked seriously. He nodded and tilted his head to the side in curiosity.

"I think Vic's trying to tie himself down." I admitted and looked at the tile floor I was sitting on. Tony leaned forward a little bit intrigued by what I was saying.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and starting picking at my nails nervously.

"I mean, he's just worried about how his life is going to work out I guess, and he said he wants a life with me, but it's only been such a short time I-" I stopped mid sentence not knowing what to say next and sighed.

"McKenna, it's up to you. Do you want a baby?" Tony asked.

Did I? I mean, I'm turning 24 in a matter of days, I have a steady income now and a boyfriend.

"Some day, yes." I whispered and looked at him.

"Well you're old enough, its not like you're sixteen." He pointed out in which I nodded to.

"The only thing I can tell you is to at least consider it, because he has a point." Tony said putting his hand on my shoulder.

_-_

I unlocked the door with Vic's keys and opened it and shut it before he could get in the apartment.

The door opened a moment later while I was changing into yoga pants "Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

I turned around and sat down taking the snap back off of my head and placing it next to me and tied my hair up.

"Yes." I answered simply and walked to the kitchen.

"Well talk to me about it!" He said, I stayed quiet and grabbed a water from the fridge. When I closed it I was pushed against the fridge. I jumped and looked into his eyes.

"Talk to me. Please." He begged and held my shoulders as he looked into my eyes.

"Look, as much as this is appealing to me because I'm a 24 year old woman, I'm not going to let you force yourself down." I said and pushed him away.

"What made you think that?" He asked as I walked to the living room.

"Your whole explanation Vic! You think that just because your in your thirities and you don't have a kid or aren't married is a bad thing when really it's just fine." I said and grabbed the remote and turning the t.v. on.

"I want to do this for you!" He blurted out and slapped his hand over his mouth. I turned around slowly and glared at him.

"What?" I said lowly.

He sighed and hung his head. "With you recently losing Jenna and everything, I thought that maybe-"

"Having another baby would fill my heart with sudden joy? Make me finally happy? So you weren't doing is for us or you, but you thought it was actually acceptable to make me forget about Jenna by getting pregnant."

"NO! That's-"

"Vic did you realize that even at the thought of having kids I would've asked God for a daughter so that I could name her Jenna. Either way, you completely lose in making me forget about her." I spat and got up leaving the living room and walked to the bedroom slamming the door and locking it.

Vic knocked on the door of course and begged for me to open the door. I just sighed and leaned against it and slid down. Soon I heard him do the same.

"I wasn't trying to replace Jenna." He said through the door knowing I could hear him. He sighed and I heard him hit something against the door, most likely his head.

"Ow." I heard from the other side. I giggled and covered my mouth.

"Its not funny Kenna." He grumbled which only made me laugh more.

"Oh, on the contrary I think it's hilarious." I said through the door, a smile on my face. I could only imagine the smile that he had on his face.

I sighed and stood up and unlocked the door and swung it open. Vic fell back and looked up at me smiling. I stepped around him and stood in front of him before laying down next to him and cuddling with him.

"Are you still mad?" He whispered running his fingers through my hair and untangling it slightly.

"I can't stay mad at you." I looked up and saw him smiling.

"No I'm serious, this is a real problem." I said as he started laughing. I ended smiling and hitting his chest.

"Jerk." I muttered and laid back down on his chest.

It was times like this I really loved. Just cuddling peacefully with him and smiling like an idiot the whole time.

"I love..." I stopped myself and widened my eyes.

"What?" He said I took a deep breathing.

"I just love being with you is all." I said quickly too cover up my near slip of the three word phrase. The phrase that held a lot of meaning.

"Same." He said smiling. I nodded and grasped his shirt before sitting up and smiling at Vic.

"Vic?" I said and sat criss cross apple sauce.

"Hmm?" I took a deep breath and uncrossed my legs and sat on my hands and knees so that I was face level with him and smiled.

"Lets have a baby." I whispered. He sat up quickly and ended up hitting his head on mine.

"Ow, why is your head so hard." I complained and sat down on my butt and rubbed my forehead. He was doing the same.

"I should be asking you the same question." He said and rubbed his forehead.

"You're serious?" He said and stopped rubbing his head.

"Yeah, Vic, let's have a baby." I repeated and looked him in the eye. He smiled and tackled me to the ground hugging me.

"Ow." I said muffled as he got up and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me seriously. I nodded and watched his smile brighten.

"Well?" He asked standing up and then leaning down and picking me up bridal style.

"Well..."

"Let's get started!"

An: I feel like this turned really generic. Oops #srynotsry.

I hate being busy though! I went to Lake Compounce yesterday though and it was suuuuppeerrr fun, I didn't go on the water rides though.

I hope you liked it! Thank you for reading. I love you all.

-Jenn Ω

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 365 33
~"My whole life, you were a question mark."~ Every rose has its thorn; and Vic feels like he's full of thorns. With high school graduation behind him...
6.1K 93 29
A year has passed and Evelin now has so much to look forward too. The guys out on tour and now a baby on the way. Mike and Evelin's relationship just...
2.7K 242 34
Kellic/Highschool/TW: Self Harm, Eating Disorder, Depression, Panic Attacks, Rape, Suicide Attempts, Death, Abuse, Drug Use. This is all my original...
37.7K 1.2K 17
Hannah Preciado is constantly tormented by her brother's Friend, Mike. What happens when she has to spend a whole summer with him, will she cope?