EU AU: Darkness Rising

Door Midnight_The_Umbreon

Midnight, a mysterious Umbreon wakes up living in the Eeveelution Squad house with everyone else but there's... Meer

Bio
Chapter 1: Family and Friends
Chapter 2.1: What's My Purpose
Chapter 2.2: What My Purpose?
Chapter 2.3: What's My Purpose?
Chapter 3: Secrets Unvailed
EXTRA 1: New Character!
Chapter 4.1 : Just Friends?
NEWS!!!
Chapter 4.2 : Just Friends?
Extra: A Phonecall
Chapter 6: Mission Platinum
Chapter 7: The Darkness Lights Up

Chapter 5: Eclipse of One at the Time

34 1 103
Door Midnight_The_Umbreon

After 2 days...
Morning

Midnight: (wakes up) It's so great I can take a day off to see IT.

Midnight goes downstairs to the living room where there were Black, Pearl, Flare and Leaf.

Midnight: Morning (yawns) Pearl!

Pearl: Morning!

Midnight:(excited) So are you excited for the eclipse, we didn't have another one for 3 year.

Pearl: Did you really forget about that? (She points at Midnight's forehead)

Midnight: Don't forget that it only happens while I use my moves or get excited... (realises)

Midnight jumps behind the couch for not letting anyone except Pearl see what happened.

Midnight: (under his breath) Phew... That was close.

Pearl: Do you really don't want to tell anyone?

Midnight: Nah...

Black: What are you talking about?

Midnight: Nothing important.

Black: (in his mind) Something fishy here.

Midnight: So anyway... Pearl when is the Eclipse happening

Pearl: It's around 2pm

Midnight: Ok, then perfect. I'm going out.

Crystal: Mind if I come aswell

Midnight: Sure

Once Crystal and Midnight leave the house Silvia appears.

Silvia: I hear a ship sailling...

(To Crystal and Midnight sitting on a bench in Sunny Town)

Crystal: So, how was your day?

Midnight: Fine, nothing too exciting and nothing worse. Also have you ever went to school

Crystal: Not really

Midnight: (surprised) How so?

Crystal: We were borned without parents

Midnight: So that will make you wild!?

Crystal: Yes, but is it wrong?

Midnight: No, not for me. But the mons in this city don't welcome wildmon.

Crystal: I know but nothing but too bad happen. So how was school for you?

Midnight: Fine, had friends, some still are, some are enemies and some... just could never see them again.

Crystal: What do you mean by "never see them again"?

Midnight: I mean they just left or might have just... died.

Crystal: Example?

Midnight: I had two friends when I was in school, they were my only true friends, including Pearl. After the school break they didnt come anymore so I though they left the town during the break. I did more digging about it and realized they might be dead.

Crystal: How so?

Midnight: In the news, it said that an Assassin killed their mother while the dad went to prison for killing him back. The daughters bodies were no where to be found.

Crystal: And your single friends is now Pearl?

Midnight: Not really, when I left the house to explore I made some new friends but this time I... Ahhh...

Midnight gets a quick headache and starts breathing heavily which concerns Crystal.

Crystal: Are you ok?

Midnight: (everytime he says a word a heavy breath happens) Strike...

Crystal: What?

Midnight: Strike... Don't... Leave... Me...

Crystal: Midnight!!!

Midnight: Uhhh! (Starts to calm himself down)

Crystal: What happened?

Midnight: I...

Crystal: So you don't want to talk about it.

Midnight: Not until this headaches leave alone

Crystal: Fine. So what are we gonna do now

Midnight: Let's go shopping before the Eclipse is coming

Crystal: Ok let's go then. (Gets up)

Midnight: Yeah (Midnight sheds a tear)

1:50 pm

Crystal: I think its time to go

Midnight: I think you're right, wait I think I know a shortcut but...

Crystal: But...?

Midnight: But it's inside the forest

Crystal: It doesnt matter, the faster the better

Midnight: Ok then let's go

They both went into the forest and started walking, Midnight started feeling something wrong, like he was watched.

Crystal: What's wrong?

Midnight: I swear down we're being watched by something or by someone.

A Rhydon jumped out of bush immediatly scaring the two eeveelutions. Midnight got in figthing stance defending Crystal. The Rhydon striked and Midnight pushed Crystal out of the way being hit in the process.

Midnight: Ughh... Huh!...

Then the Rhydon got a Scratch to him and Midnight used Detect to try to evade the attack but he got his right eye ecratched in the process.
Blood started dripping slowly from the cut.

Midnight: My eye!

Crystal: Midnight, are you ok?

Midnight: I'm fine. (Looks at Rhydon and see his right eye is red) *his a berserk!* Let's get rid of you!

Midnight gets close to him and uses a double kick pushing the Rhydon then uses a Shadow Ball. Rhydon doesn't see Midnight anywhere but turns around and sees him right behind.

Midnight: DIE NOW!!!

The eclipse is happening while Midnight has his yellow fur becomes a cyan light which surprises Crystal while Midnight uses a powerfull Dark Pulse.
The Rhydon tried to fight against but failed to while Midnight started running and using Double Kick finally shattering Rhydon's Face and killed him.
Finally everyone from the ES came and saw Midnight still lighting up blue with Crystal on the ground.

Speed: What happened? Kris are you fine?

Crystal: Yes, we just got attacked by a wild pokemon and Midnight saved me.

Speed: Thanks Midnight

Midnight: No problem... Ughhh! (His eye started to hurt again.)

Pearl: What happened to your eye

Midnight: It's fine, I just got scratched, not a big deal.

Black: It's only me who is gonna point out why is Midnight blue.

Midnight: Fine... I will explain myself. Let me get a bath.

Black: (annoyed) Why, Just tell us now!

Midnight: I promise is gonna explain everything (almost everything)

Midnight was in the bathroom while everyon waited outside. Midnight finally came out looking shiny, like litterally shiny.

Black: You're still blue

Midnight: Yeah, I was born like this.

Silvia: So, you're shiny?!

Midnight: Yes

Speed: Why did you hide it?

Midnight: (lying) I don't like feeling more special than the others.

Crystal: Oh well, thank you for saving me

Midnight: No problem... Uhhhh...

Everyone else except for Crystal: Uhhh...

Crystal gave a small kiss to the cheek to Midnight which made him blush slightly.

Crystal: That's for saving me. (Leaves)

Midnight: S-sure

A while later...

We see Black going where Midnight had the fight earlier. He finds Midnight's satchel which had some pokecoins, old photos and his ID. Black picked it up and looked at it, he was surprised.

Black: He lied. HE LIED! I knew something was wrong about him, but he lied about his name aswell. Tommorow he is gonna have a big talk with me.

The End of Chapter of Chapter 5

Sorry for the long wait of almost 2 weeks but I was a litt lazy which on my behalf is my fault, also school came so that makes me update books slower. Next chapter is about Midnight's first on scren mission.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
67.1K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
52.8K 1.8K 12
A nurse is working one night when she is met with a bunch of men invading her work space coming straight to her read to find out what they made her do