HIS HEAVEN

By kookie_little_vixen

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

โ…..INTRODUCTION..โ…
1. HER HAUNTED PAST
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
11. HEAVEN
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
14. JEALOUS OVER A KID
15. MOVIE DATE
16. INTERRUPTED
17. IGNORING
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP
39. PARTY VENUE
40. I ONLY LOVE YOU
41. THE TRUTH
42. SHE IS DEAD

8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM

90 3 0
By kookie_little_vixen

"A man who does not know the excellence of women is like a living dead man"

Author's Pov:

"Mind your tongue mister" sana said with gritted teeth, while yn clenching her jaw controlling her anger. "Why? are you both not sluts?" he said while checking you out from head to toe.

"Then how can you have Mr. Kim's wallet? Is he your customer? He came from New York, its not even 1 week, Did you just make him your customer? or his brothers are also your customers? Did he leave his wallet or did you hide it yourself only to meet him again? How much does our boss pay you per day? If you sleep with me, I will give you double. What do you say, make me your customer too?" he uttered those words with his disgusted looks on his face, all the people was staring at both of you with judgemental looks. While Sana eyes got teary not to bear those filthy words, while your are on the edge of burst out. "Tell me how much you want to please me" he said, that's when you lost your sanity.

"ENOUGH" you yelled, he flinched. "Are you done with your talk?" you said while taking steps forward to him. The manager got confused by your action. "I'm just waiting for the end of your rubbish yeah I think it's my time to talk right?" you said in cold tone.

"Well about his wallet..! He left it when he dropped me at my home so about the details I didn't want to tell you because it's none of your business" you said straight, sana snickers, the manager face turns red. "And what are you talking about us? Sluts? Well your bad..... we are not sluts but are you looking down on sluts?" you asked, he got confused.

"Talking about them, they are not disrespectful persons first of all, they are also humans just like us. But for some reasons they turned like that, They also have self-respect....! They have emotions...!, Why do you react like this when it comes to them? They are more respectful than the trash like you....!

They will do justice to the job they slept for money, Not like you, People who do not respect women are waste in this world, Women mean only lust in your eyes?, Some people do that job willingly and some people do that job for some specific reasons, So first learn to respect them" you said then all the people started clapping after your valuable speech. While the other the manager face turns red due do embarrassment.

While on the other side two eyes are still staring at you from afar. Observing single bit that happened here. That's none other than Kim Taehyung with Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung's Pov:

I am checking the documents in my cabin with jungkook. As we were checking in we heard a knock on our door. I told him to come inside, Bogam entered, "Sir Some girls are fighting with the receptionist outside. You should come sir" Bogam said, Jungkook and I went to the place where the fight was going on, That's when I saw you.

Sana fights with the receptionist but you just watching from the side. I saw your face, You are controlling your anger, when the receptionist calls you a bitch, you slapped and threatened her. I felt satisfied. How dare she calls you like that? If she were in outside then I will definitely killed her. After that our manager came and said those filthy and disgusted words. I got sooo angry like hell. I really wants to rip his body into two pieces. What makes me more angry is you didn't say anything to him. I'm controlling my anger when he crossed the line. I was about to come forward but halted when you yelled.

When you said those words about them I literally got amused and proud of you. I fell for you even more deeply. I fell for your actions, coldness, helping nature, and mainly savage and attitude. I fell for these things in you. When you about to leave I called "YN"

Author's Pov:

When you about to leave this uncomfortable situation someone called you, then you turned your head to the said person direction, Its Taehyung. "YN" he called you while comes forward. "Yeah hello Mr. Kim" you said without any emotion with teary eyes but you immediately wiped them. It's breaks his heart to see you like this. "What are you doing here" he asked, "Well we came to give your coat and wallet which you forget last time we met" she said handed him the paper bag.

"Oh yeah thank you soo much, I appreciate your help" he said with smile. "No problem" you said with blank expression. "We done our job so we can leave now" you said bowing then about to leave but halted when he grabbed your wrist. "Please don't leave" he said in pleading tone which melts your heart but you don't want to be in this situation so you ungripped your wrist from him "There's no need to stay here Mr. Kim we just want to give your things nothing more" you said with same emotion. "Can we talk for some time?" He said while showing his puppy eyes which makes you want to kiss him soo badly. 'Yaah what are you thinking you pabo comeback from your dirty mind thoughts' your inner goddess scolded you.

"Please" he pleaded you, "Okay well" you said, as you about to go but halted "one second Mr. Kim" you said then walked towards the manager and the receptionist.

You slapped him then said "This is for disrespecting women, If you again talk wrong about women and sluts then, you will be folded into a chair....." you moved close to his ear "But trust me you will regret to even born when I show you the taste of hell." Then sana slapped him and said "This is for disrespecting me and my sister", then after you averted your gaze to that annoying receptionist and then you slapped her "This is for creating this whole drama, if you done your job perfectly then this will never happened" you said she lowered her head to down due to embarrassment. While Taehyung grinned at you.

Then Taehyung motioned jungkook to take Sana with him as he wants to spend some time with you alone. "Shall we go?" he said and you nodded. You went with him but you didn't notice that sana was not with you. When you were with him in elevator he keeps starting at you, while you are trying to avoid his stare.

You two went inside the cabin. That's when you realized that Sana is not with you. "Where is my sister Mr. Kim?" I asked him, "I saw her talking to Jungkook, I think she is with him." he said, 'but she didn't know him then how can she?' These thoughts are roaming. "But Mr. Kim she didn't know him right? So how can she be with him?" you asked. "I think they want to get to know each other..... Like us...!" he said winked at you. "U-us? W-what do you m-mean?" you asked him while he came closer to where you were standing. You are moving back as he is also coming closer to you. You're going backwards and you hit a wall.

"Mr. Kim w-what are you d-doing?" you asked him while you are feeling very nervous right now. But him enjoying this. "Me? Nothing...!" he said while placed his hands on the wall totally blocked you from moving. His breath hitched on your face, Your lips were only an inch away from him. "Mr.Ki--" he shushed you, placing his finger on your thin lips. "I told you don't call me like that, did you forget? If you again call me then I will kiss you," he said while smirking, you shooked your head aggressively due to nervousness, he chuckled.

He pulled you tightly against him, one of his hands gripped on your waist tightly, the other hand caresses your cheeks gently, He looks straight into your eyes. Your lips are shivering due to closeness of eachother, you placed your hands on his chest to maintain a gap. You are blushing soo much, your whole face turned to red. He came closer to your ear "I missed you fucking sooo much Baby" he whispered sending goosebumps to your whole bady.

"Missed me, why Taehyung?" you said, he came closer to your face staring straight into your eyes, "Because my love.... I don't have your number to call you whenever I miss you....! You know how happy I'm to see you today?" he said with excitement and cute pout. You cutely chuckled at his behaviour. 'Ohh God he is soo cute.....!' you thought. He smiled at you. "You know you look very beautiful when you smiles.... just like an angel" he said, now your whole face turned to even more red, you are blushing like hell. Taehyung's smile widened at your reaction. And he suddenly kissed your cheek gently, you are in deeper shock.

"What are you doing Taehyung?" you asked in deep shock. "I'm just thanking you." he said, "For what?" you said while blushing. "For brought my things back." he said while caressing your cheek, squeezing your waist. It gives you goosebumps all over your body. "You know? you can also say it through words." you said with red cheeks. "Naah it's my own way to thank the one's who are mine." he said while staring at you with pure love and affection while caressing you lips. Which makes you melt in his eyes. You are keep staring at him like there is no tomorrow.

He slowly lean closer to you while staring deep into your eyes, then attached his lips on yours gently kissing you. You gripped on his shirt and closed your eyes tightly, but you didn't kiss him back. So he broke the kiss and staring at you, you too staring at him, then he again came close to your lips, "I Love You Baby..... I Truly Love You" he mumbled at your lips staring straight at you. While your eyes and mouth widened... And you got shocked by his sudden proposal.....! He loves you..... Oh god Kim Taehyung loves you. He chuckled at your reaction then moved back and then immediately sat on the couch. While you are standing at that place like a statue, you didn't get back to your senses, you are still in ultra shock.....!

'He loves me? How? When did he fall for me? We just met a few days ago. But I don't want to be in relationships because of my cruel past. But why I want to give him a chance? Is it worth to believe him?' your thoughts got interrupted by Taehyung. "Yn" he called you. "Y-yeah Taehyung" you said, "Come here and sit" he patted on the couch beside him with cute smile like a baby. You smiled back and sat near him. "Do you want anything?" he asked while squeezing your palms.

You shook your head. "Then you want me?" he said out of nowhere while smirking, left you dumbfounded. Oh god he is teasing you yn......! You stared at him with 'are you serious' look. He chuckled, "Okay okay sorry I'm just kidding", he said while showing you his boxy smile... 'Aweeee he is sooo cute' you internally smiled. You both stared at eachother for a while.

"Taehyung?" you called him, he hummed while giving you a wide smile. "I bought a gift for you" you said. While his eyes widened after hearing you. "Gift? for me? Where is it?" he asked and you took out the watch box from that paper bag and gave it to him. You gestured to open it. He opened it, He was shocked to see the watch, Because it is the latest watch released just yesterday.

"Do you like it? I don't know your taste, I thought it suits you the best." you said while the other side Taehyung is in deep shock caressing the watch gently and carefully reading your note. You chuckled at his actions. "Taehyung?" you shooks his shoulder then he came back to his senses. "Don't you like it?" You asked him with nervousness. He shook his head aggressively "No I don't like it" he said while you really got disappointed by his reaction. "I loved it soooo much" he said while pecking your cheeks left you shocked. "You know I really want to buy this but I couldn't because I was so busy these days. Thank you sooo much Baby" he thanked you while his eyes sparkling. You really loved his reaction.

"Well put it on my wrist" he said handed you the watch, you did as he said. "How is it?" he asked with excitement. "It's perfectly good on you" you said with smile. 'He is so adorable' you mumbled under your breath. "Yeah your taste was soo good that's why I love you more....!" he said again. 'Ohh god what's wrong with him' you thought.

"Well Taehyung I think I should leave" you told him and got up, "Why....? please stay for a while, you know I liked your company alot." he whined like a baby. 'Awee he is soo cute like hell' you mumbled. "I stayed here for a long time, I should leave now." you said and grabbed your things. "Thanks for spending your time Taehyung I really enjoyed it." you said with your genuine smile. He seriously didn't want to let you go but he didn't want to bother you so he nodded his head with pout like a lost puppy. 'Aweee this cutie' you chuckled.

"You are soo childish Taehyung." you said while pinched his cheeks gently. He giggled "Just for you Baby." he said. 'Oh god not again he always calls me Baby, I really liked it when it comes out of his mouth.' you mumbled. "Then I will escort you." he told you like a gentleman, you nodded. You two went out together. While you walking out you saw sana and jungkook both giving high five to eachother. "When did they become soo close?" you said gained Taehyung's attention. "I don't know" he said while smirking.

Seeing you two appearing, Sana came to you with jungkook. "Hey Yn it's nice to see you again." jungkook said with his bunny smile. You really liked his behaviour he is just like baby bunny. "Yeah its good to see you jungkook." you said with smile. "You remembered my name? Woooow daebak." he said, "Well you too remembered my name so it's not a matter right?" you said simply. "Yeah yeah savage queen." he said while bowing. You chuckled at his action. While Taehyung smiled at both of you. 'Indeed Bunny' you mumbled. "Okay puppy let's go" sana said you nodded. "Okay Taehyung and Kookie we take our leave now." you said, "did you just called me kookie?" jungkook asked you with wide eyes. "Yeah don't you like it?" you said. "No no I really loved it....then I will call you puppy from now on" he said with his huge bunny smile. "Yeah as you wish" you said while smiling. "Okay then byee guys" sana said they both nodded. You both left from there.

"Tae she is soo amazing I really liked her alot... My soon sister in law." jungkook said with wide smile on his face. "Yeah kookie today I was sooo happy because of her, we spend such an amazing time and also she gifted me this" Taehyung said while showing him his wrist. "Waaaaah Tae it's new model watch right? It's sooo stunning Tae." jungkook said with wide eyes.

"I love her sooo much Kookie. I mad in love with her."

- Taehyung

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 169 28
this is the story about army girl and idol "what happened to.......y-you y/n..you were not like t-that" "you made me do this taehyung!" . . . . . ...
84.1K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
608K 25.5K 88
hey guys.... so basically it's my first ff ever so plz do not hate me in comments...plz... plz... 21+ mature content He is a beast..the most cruel...