The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
361-364 (End)

351-360

114 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 351 Pregnant

Wen Jinyan's eyes widened and she looked at the baby in disbelief, "Baby, what did you say?"

Jiang Yu also looked at his senior brother, "Senior brother, tell me first, who were you talking about just now?"

Wen Jinyan was still in shock. He didn't dare to move the hand he placed on Jiang Yu's stomach.

Jiang Yu laughed unkindly when she saw her senior brother in this state. When had her senior brother ever shown such a silly expression?

Find a mobile phone from the space, use the front camera, and take a photo

A beautiful girl with a bright smile and a silly-looking senior brother with dull eyes. They are quite interesting to watch.

After changing positions and taking a few more pictures, Wen Jinyan finally came back to his senses.

Still asking in disbelief, "Baby, are you really pregnant with my baby?"

How is this possible? His cultivation is at the stage of becoming a god, and the chance of having descendants is very slim.

Moreover, the baby's cultivation level is not low, so she can still conceive a child, which is simply lower than the chance of pie in the sky.

Jiang Yu put her cell phone away and pretended to be sad, "I'm pregnant, but the child's biological father doesn't want him."

Wen Jin said incoherently, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, baby, I want it."

How to describe it? Wen Jinyan felt that his emotions were like falling from heaven to hell, and then rising from hell to heaven again.

"But senior brother just said that he is very satisfied with his current life and does not want new members to join. He also said that he wants to leave here."

Wen Jinyan wanted to give herself a slap, "Baby, I'm sorry, I misunderstood

I thought you wanted Chu Xiao to join us and live with us

In other matters, I can be very generous, but only in matters related to you, senior brother really cannot be generous.

The maximum I can tolerate him being close to my children is the maximum I can tolerate.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thought without asking clearly."

Jiang Yu chuckled. Did she have a lump in her head or water in her head?

Only then would she let her ex live with her current one. She's not that thick-skinned yet.

She looked at his senior brother speechlessly and said, "Senior brother, you really dare to think about it."

Wen Jinyan also felt that he was so stupid and smiled awkwardly, "Baby, when did you find out?"

Jiang Yu: "I also discovered it accidentally. When I first discovered it, I was shocked.

How lucky we must be to have a baby again."

She and her senior brother are both of high cultivation. To be able to have this baby is really a blessing from God.

She has lived in Xuantian Continent for more than a hundred years and has never heard of such a thing happening.

I didn't expect that in this life, I would meet her instead

Wen Jinyan moved slightly and placed the hand on the baby's belly.

Yeah, how lucky they are to have this baby

How lucky he is to have the life he has now with a wife and children

He feels that the luckiest thing in this life is to meet the baby, fall in love with the baby, and get the baby

Jiang Yu was also worried about another thing, "Senior brother, do Dabao and the others have any ideas?

"I was worried for two days. My eldest son and my second son are very smart and sensitive, so we were afraid that we wouldn't know what they were thinking and would leave a bad shadow on them."

Wen Jinyan: "Don't worry, baby. Although Dabao and the others are not my biological children, I have always taken care of them as my own.

Even though I have my own biological children now, the place of Dabao and the others in my heart will not change.

What it was like before, what it is like now, from now on I will treat several children equally

"As long as we don't ignore them and take care of their feelings, I believe the three children will accept it."

Jiang Yu: "Well, Brother Terrifying needs to put more effort into enlightening them."

Wen Jinyan hugged the baby tightly, "It's my responsibility to take care of them. The baby doesn't have to worry about these things."

But being pregnant and giving birth is such a hard thing, and senior brother can't help at all, and the baby has to work hard again."

Jiang Yu smiled with happiness on her face, "I saw you put so much effort and effort into Dabao and the others, but they still feel naturally close to each other after meeting their biological father.

Even though they are my biological children, I actually feel very uncomfortable. I can see how devotedly my senior brother has taken care of them in the past few years.

But Chu Xiao only gained the recognition and love of the children by taking advantage of his blood relationship.

At that time, I was thinking, it would be great if I could give birth to a baby for my senior brother.

Unexpectedly, I just had this idea and looked at my body

I really didn't expect that my dream would come true."

Wen Jinyan smiled happily, "Baby, I'm very happy now, not just because I have offspring."

"It's even more because I have a very important place in my baby's heart."

The baby will consider his feelings for other things, which in itself makes him very happy.

Chapter 352 Mentioning the Agreement of Concentricity

Jiang Yu also smiled and said, "Senior brother, why don't you have any confidence in yourself?"

"Now that I have it, I can be more valuable than my son, haha!"

"Senior brother, I'm sure it's a son, but what if it's a daughter?"

"Then I am more valuable than my father and my daughter."

"Okay, as long as you're happy, I don't know where Master has been these days."

Jiang Yu silently glanced at her belly, and decided to give her senior brother a surprise when the time comes.

"A few days ago, I heard from Third Master Uncle that the healing talisman he was researching was somewhat vague, but I just didn't feel like it. He must have gone out to look for inspiration, right?

If he knew that he had a disciple again, he would definitely be crazy with joy."

"Maybe! But why can't I see it? Senior brother looks very happy."

"Why am I unhappy? I endured it very hard, okay?

"Aren't I afraid that I will go crazy with joy and hurt the baby?"

If the baby hadn't been in his arms right now, he would have wanted to jump up and show off some of his sword skills.

Go fly a few laps and shout loudly that he has a child and is going to be a father again.

"By the way, senior brother, what do you think about dad and mom?"

This question jumped so fast that Wen Jinyan could hardly keep up with the rhythm.

He was stunned for a moment before saying, "Does the baby want them to reconcile and live like an ordinary couple, or do they want them to go their separate ways and live their own lives like they are now?"

Jiang Yu found a comfortable position in her senior brother's arms and leaned against his chest.

"Actually, I think dad is quite lonely. Part of my grandfather's energy is devoted to grandma, and the rest of his energy is basically put on his three children.

As for grandma, part of her energy is at home, and most of her energy is basically given to that white-eyed wolf.

The uncle has his own things to do, and the rest of the time is probably spent on the aunt and cousin.

Although the eldest cousin respects dad very much, they probably can't talk about it.

Since Dad was lost, the Jiang family may have developed an obsession with finding him. But after he came back, after all, they were separated for more than 20 years. Things are different and people are different.

Everyone has their own small circle. I think Dad must be living alone in the Jiang family.

Of course, the loneliness I'm talking about is spiritual loneliness.

From my point of view, if dad can really let go of the grudges he has had over the years and live a good life with mom, it would actually be a good thing.

I can finally see it clearly. Whether they are parents or children, they have their own small circles and their own things to do. The only person who can accompany them is their partner.

But I'm not sure what Dad thinks? I just chatted with him for a while, and he didn't talk about this."

Wen Jinyan patted Jiang Yu's back gently, "Let me find time to talk to Dad. After all, we are both men, and it is easier to communicate on many issues."

I will try my best to explain things, but no one can say for sure about feelings.

What the specific outcome will be depends on what dad chooses? "

"good"

"By the way, honey, do you want to tell the Jiang family about your pregnancy?"

"Let it be. No need to say anything, I just want to live a quiet life."

"I don't want people to be nagging me about this or that all day long. I can't do this or that."

"Haha! Okay, I also like to live quietly with my baby, and I don't want anyone to disturb us.

And I am confident enough that I can take good care of you."

"Well, senior brother has always taken good care of us.

Senior brother, when this baby is born, let's form an alliance! "

Wen Jinyan's eyes suddenly brightened, "Baby, are you telling the truth?"

Although he doesn't know how to form, he still knows the Tongxin Pact

Once successful, the couple will live and die together.

"Of course it's true. When have i lied to senior brother?"

Senior brother, my heart is not iron-clad. You have been in my heart for a long time, but I didn't realize it myself.

"By the time I found out, you had already occupied the base."

Wen Jinyan happily stood up with her baby in her arms, spinning around in circles with a hearty laugh from her mouth.

"I did it, I did it, I entered the baby's heart"

"Baby, don't ever think of leaving me in this life."

Perhaps because of her pregnancy, Jiang Yu felt a little nauseous and felt like vomiting after being spun around a few times.

"Stop, stop, stop, have to..., vomit"

Wen Jinyan stopped for a second, quickly put down the baby and patted her on the back, his own face turned pale with fright.

"Ugh..."

Jiang Yu couldn't stop vomiting once she started. Until finally there was nothing left to vomit, and she was still retching.

Wen Jinyan quickly gave him warm water to rinse his mouth, "Are you feeling better, honey?"

Jiang Yu finished rinsing his mouth and drank another glass of lemon spring water before he felt a little relieved.

Suddenly hearing a snap, Jiang Yu turned his head and his eyes widened.

Chapter 353 Jiang Ting collapses in learning the local language

"Senior brother, why are you beating yourself? Are you so happy?"

Wen Jinyan asked worriedly, "Is the baby feeling better?"

Jiang Yu nodded. She has now calmed down.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I was so happy that I got carried away and didn't take your feelings into consideration."

Jiang Yu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "So just because of this trivial matter, a big boss in the divine stage slaps himself."

What does Wen Jinyan think a slap in the face counts? If the baby could suffer less, he would be happy to slap himself every day

"Okay, senior brother, don't make a fuss. This is not all your fault. This is a normal reaction during pregnancy."

"It's pretty good now, but maybe I will vomit more violently in a while."

Wen Jinyan glanced at the baby's belly and suddenly felt that it would be good not to have children. At least his baby wouldn't have to suffer again.

"I'm sorry, baby, I made you suffer.

I thought that with our current cultivation level, we would never have children.

"No measures have been taken."

Jiang Yu chuckled, "Although pregnancy and childbirth are very hard,

"But every woman will go through this. Monks like us are something that no one else can ask for."

Wen Jinyan gently held Jiang Yu in his arms

"Baby, what do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat shrimp skin wontons"

"Okay, I'm going to do it for my baby right now. Baby, do you want to sit in the yard for a while, or go to bed for a while?"

"I'll just sit in the yard for a while."

"Well, baby, just wait a moment, I'll make it soon."

Jiang Yu lay on the rocking chair, rocking leisurely, reaching out to touch his belly from time to time.

Although it's been two days since she found out, she still can't believe that she will have a second baby.

When I gave birth to my first child, this body had no foundation in cultivation, so it was understandable that I was pregnant.

But her and her senior brother's cultivation levels are now far beyond the foundation building stage, but at this time, she is pregnant, and the 0.0001% possibility has been bumped into her.

But she felt quite happy to be able to give birth to a baby for her senior brother.

She didn't lie. When she saw the three children recognizing Chu Xiao and getting close to Chu Xiao, she felt really uncomfortable.

When I was pregnant with them, I attacked Chu Xiao, and the children protected him

Later, they also learned about some of the things the Chu family had done.

But they were still willing to get close to Chu Xiao, and even killed themselves and their senior brothers before telling them

She was quite sad for her senior brother at that time. From the time she came to Wuyou Valley and got to know her senior brother, how did her senior brother go from not knowing anything to being very good at taking care of children?

She has seen it all, and what her senior brother has done for these children is even more than what many biological fathers can do.

She didn't know if her senior brother felt unhappy for a moment, but she felt quite unhappy anyway.

Wen Jinyan made the ravioli a third faster than usual and brought it out.

"Baby, you can eat"

"Senior brother, the speed is quite fast today."

"You just vomited everything in your stomach. I was afraid that you would be hungry, so I speeded up."

Wen Jinyan put the bowl on the table, picked Jiang Yu up from the rocking chair, and sat on his lap

He held her waist with one hand and stirred the wontons in the bowl with a small spoon.

Scooped up a small wonton, blew it on first, and then tested the temperature before feeding Jiang Yu some.

Jiang Yu couldn't help but opened her mouth and said vaguely, "Senior brother, I'm just pregnant, not disabled. I can eat by myself."

Wen Jinyan continued to scoop up another one and blew on it, "I know that baby is very capable, but baby, can you also give me a chance to show your courtesy?

"You worked so hard to give birth to my bloodline. If I don't do something for you, I feel very guilty."

Jiang Yu smiled helplessly and shook her head. If her senior brother is willing to do it, then she can do it. She will be happy and relaxed.

After the excitement of the past few days has passed, it may be relieved.

One feeds carefully, the other eats deliciously

A bowl of wontons and even the soup can be eaten cleanly

"Baby, are you full? If not, I'll make more."

"Now that we're full, senior brother, let's go out for a walk!"

"good"

Wen Jinyan put his arms around Jiang Yu's shoulders and walked out, "Senior brother, when will we move to the valley?"

"Baby, you can stay whenever you want."

"good"

Jiang Ting has been exhausted by the language of the indigenous people these days.

They really tried their best, and people chose them one after another.

After struggling for a few days, I just couldn't learn it or understand it.

They were not the only ones to collapse. Several of the captured indigenous residents collapsed even more.

Damn it, who are these people? He can make ice, make soil, set fire, he can grow green buds in his hands, and he can blow the wind at them.

Catch them here and feed them good food and drink, but you can't understand what they are saying.

Different people came every day. They yelled for several days until their throats almost started to smoke.

I don't understand what the purpose of this group of people is?

Chapter 354 Tell the three children the truth

At night, Chu Xiao sent the three clay children back

Jiang Yu was dumbfounded. Is that really her lovely daughter? If her eyes hadn't been able to blink a few times, she would have thought she was a clay doll.

The few braids that were raised to the sky in the morning have now become braids that are directed to the ground.

Dabao and Erbao were not only dirty, their clothes were also torn.

Jiang Yu glanced at Chu Xiao and found that the older one was not much better.

"What are you doing? You were robbed!"

Chu Xiao coughed a few times guiltily, "I'm sorry, I originally wanted to clean them and send them back, but then I don't have their clothes over there.

I'm causing trouble for you."

The children's whole bodies were filled with joy, and they all still have a feeling of unfinished learning.

Obviously, this day was crazy and fun.

Wen Jinyan thoroughly performed the cleaning technique on several children several times.

After cleaning, I found that the clothes of the three children were seriously damaged.

Wen Jinyan had no choice but to take them back to their room to change clothes.

Chu Xiao and Jiang Yu were the only ones left in the courtyard. Jiang Yu said, "You have already established the foundation, haven't you learned how to use the cleaning technique?"

Chu Xiao shook his head, "Except for the opportunity to increase my cultivation once, I have been practicing the sword manual you gave me.

"I have no chance to learn anything else."

Jiang Yu thought for a moment and looked at how well the three children accepted Chu Xiao. In the future, Chu Xiao would definitely spend more time taking them out to play.

She doesn't want to see a few cute and cute children come back dirty every time.

He took a booklet from the space and handed it to Chu Xiao

"No matter what the reason is, you are always the one I brought into the door of cultivation.

"There are some simple spells here. You can try them out and try them out for yourself. If you don't understand anything, you can ask my senior brother or me."

Chu Xiao took the booklet seriously, "Thank you, I will study it seriously."

"Well, you should go back first."

"Okay", after saying that, he turned around and left. Even though he longed to stay with her for one more second, he couldn't expose his thoughts.

Jiang Yu sat back on the recliner. When Wen Jinyan came out again with the three children, Jiang Yu was almost asleep.

When Xiaobao saw his mother acting as usual, he was about to run over and jump on her.

Was caught by Wen Jinyan with quick eyes and quick hands

Xiaobao looked at his father who was holding him blankly, "Dad, what are you holding me for? I want to go find my mother."

Wen Jinyan: "Xiao Bao needs to be slower and can't jump on his mother like before.

"There is a baby in the mother's belly. If you pounce on it all at once, you will not only hurt the baby, but also the mother."

Xiaobao's reaction is a little shaky, but Dabao and the second baby are so smart.

The two of them turned to look at their mother's belly.

Xiaobao still asked confusedly, "How come there is a baby in the mother's belly? Did the mother eat it?"

Jiang Yu couldn't laugh or cry, "Silly boy, your mother didn't eat it, your father gave it to her."

Wen Jinyan smiled sweetly

Xiaobao was even more confused, "Why did the mother put the baby in her belly when her father gave it to her mother?

What should I do if my mother pulls my daddy out? Doesn't that just stink? "

Jiang Yu:......

Shi Jinyan:......

Wen Jinyan rubbed the little guy's head and asked, "Xiaobao, do you want to be a sister?"

Xiaobao frowned and thought, "Have I not always been a sister? How can I be a sister?"

"When the baby comes out of the mother's belly, the baby will be her sister."

"Then can I still be my sister?

I think it's good to be a younger sister.

I have never been a sister. What will happen if I fail?

Will the baby return to the mother's belly again? "

Wen Jinyan: "When the baby comes out of the mother's belly, Xiaobao will not only be the brother's sister, but also the baby's sister. In this way, Xiaobao can be both the elder sister and the younger sister at the same time!"

After the baby is born, he will not return to the mother's belly.

He will be like Xiaobao now, growing up day by day

"Follow Xiaobao and call Xiaobao sister"

Xiaobao imagined a very beautiful and elastic baby with big eyes. She could comb his hair, draw his eyebrows, change his clothes, give him delicious food, and then follow her. , calling her sister cutely

It feels pretty good

"Okay, okay, I want to be a sister. When will the baby come out of the mother's belly?"

Wen Jinyan: "Soon, when Xiaobao is ready to be a sister, the baby will be born."

"Okay, I'll get it ready quickly"

After saying that, I couldn't wait to go back to the room to prepare things.

Wen Jinyan pulled Dabao and Erbao to his side

Chapter 355 Three children accept the baby in their mother's belly

Said to them, "Dabao and Erbao, can you two understand what it means that there is a baby in the mother's belly?"

Dabao and Erbao both nodded. Dabao said seriously, "I understand, dad."

"It means that the mother has a baby in her belly again, and we will no longer be her only children."

Erbao looked at his mother with some anxiety, "Mom, are you blaming us?

"It's our fault that we recognized Father Chu, so you want to have a new baby?" "

Jiang Yu's eyes immediately turned red. She knelt down and held her two sons in her arms.

"Silly boy, what are you thinking about?

That is your biological father. As long as he treats you wholeheartedly and you recognize him, your mother will not stop you or blame you.

Mommy has a baby again in her belly. Mommy will still love you as before.

The eldest and second babies are unique in mother's heart."

Dabao: "Mom, we know that we are not dad's biological children.

Mother and our biological father are separated, and we are different from the babies in mother's belly

Will mother really treat us equally? "

Jiang Yu nodded firmly, "You are both your mother's children, what's the difference?

Mom loves you too, so of course she will treat you equally!

You and your biological father are separated for various reasons, but this does not affect your status in mother's heart!

Silly child, don't treat yourself differently, you are all the same in your mother's heart."

Wen Jinyan: "Dabao, second treasure, dad knows that you are very smart, but at the same time you are also very sensitive.

Although I am not your biological father,  father has taken care of you since you were born.

It's not an exaggeration to say that you were brought up by your father.

In my heart, we have a very cordial father-son relationship.

There is no difference between biological and biological. You are all father's children, and father loves you equally.

Not to mention that I won't treat you differently just because the mother has a new baby in her belly.

We are the men in this family. Let's unite and protect the women in our family, okay?

The baby in mom's belly is so naughty now. She even made her vomit today.

The eldest child and the second child, please give her a good education tomorrow and tell her not to torment her mother, okay? "

Dabao and Erbao immediately came out of their panic and shouldered the responsibilities entrusted to them by their father.

Yes, they are also the men in the family. Now that their mother is being bullied, they must educate their unborn baby well.

Dabao nodded seriously, "I know dad, if he troubles mom again, I will definitely tell him properly."

"I am the eldest brother, he must listen to me, or I will beat him."

Erbao: "If he bullies mom again, I will beat him too."

Jiang Yu silently rubbed his belly. I have tried my best. If you want to blame, just blame your own father. He was the one who put the blame on you.

Wen Jinyan: "Okay, if he makes mom uncomfortable again, let's educate him together."

The three fathers and sons have reached an agreement on the goal of having a baby that has not yet taken shape.

In the next few days, fortunately, Jiang Yu did not vomit.

The eldest child and the second child also discovered that their parents' attitude towards them has not changed.

I finally let go of my anxiety and completely accepted the fact that a new member was going to be added to the family.

Time flies, and another three months have passed. Jiang Yu estimates that the child in her belly should be almost four and a half months old.

Fortunately, the child is not fussy and she has no symptoms of pregnancy at all.

Now that her senior brother is by her side, delivering spiritual energy to nourish the baby regularly, she won't be particularly sleepy and can just go to bed at the same time every day.

Xuanqing, who had been missing for more than three months, finally came back with a smile on her face.

Jiang Yu, who was still lying leisurely on the rocking chair, saw his master smiling like a spring breeze.

He joked, "Master, look at the smile on your face, are you going to pick up a master wife for me?"

Xuanqing glared at this disciple, "They are all big and small, and they are even making fun of Master."

Why have I only been away as a teacher for more than three months? Jinyan made you fat again? "

Jiang Yu smiled, "Master, congratulations, you have another disciple."

Xuanqing looked at his apprentice in surprise, "What did you say?"

Jiang Yu said with a smile, "Master, be calm, we have never seen any big scenes.

You heard it right, you are going to have a disciple again soon! "

Xuanqing screwed up his face blankly to make sure that he had not heard any hallucinations and had not walked into an illusion.

Suddenly he laughed out loud, "Haha, good, good, good job, apprentice."

In the future, I will have more children. If Wuyou Valley cannot continue to be passed down, it depends on you, apprentice.

"Haha, okay, okay, I'll go and report to your uncle right away."

Chapter 356 Talking with Master

After Xuanqing used their special contact method in Wuyou Valley to send the news to his senior brother, he happily walked around the yard.

Jiang Yu looked dizzy, "Master, what have you been doing these past few months?"

Xuanqing then pulled up a stool and sat across from his apprentice, "Master has gone to the indigenous people.

The chief was very hospitable. He dug out all the fine wine that his tribe had collected for decades to entertain me."

Jiang Yu looked at Master in surprise, "Master, can you understand their language?

A few days ago, I heard my uncle say that it was because the two sides didn't understand each other in the language.

There is no way to communicate, both sides are always on alert."

Xuan Qing: "I didn't understand it at first! Didn't I go there for three months? I suddenly learned a language

Their ancestors have lived here for generations and have basically had no contact with the modern society outside.

Various ways of living are passed down from ancestors from generation to generation.

They only do simple farming, and most of them still make a living by hunting.

Life is relatively simple and rough, everything depends on fists.

But there is also a big advantage, that is, people are very generous

If I sincerely accept you as a person, I can trust you and give my back to you."

Jiang Yu: "This way of living is actually pretty good, at least there won't be so much intrigue."

Xuanqing: "Well, I stayed there for a few months and helped them improve their weapons.

Taught some ways to survive without affecting the current ecological environment

Also tell them about the changes in the external environment

And the process of how we came to live here. I'll talk to Jiang Ting later.

It would be best if there is no conflict between the two sides."

Jiang Yu nodded, "Indeed, it would be great if we could live in peace."

Xuanqing looked at the yard, "Why are you alone? Where are the children and Jinyan?"

"Senior brother didn't go to Chu Xiao's place to send the child off, and he hasn't come back yet."

Xuan Qing glanced at his apprentice in surprise, "Aren't you afraid that boy Chu Xiao will abduct the children?"

Are you so confident about letting them contact you? "

"They all took it upon themselves to identify with Chu Xiao. Can I still stop them?"

Xuan Qing: "Apprentice, since your senior brother is not here now, tell me what's on your mind. Have you really let go of Chu Xiao completely?

"I don't hate him at all, I can interact with the children without any problem."

Jiang Yu: "Master, am I the kind of person who can't afford to let go?

Being with him is indeed because I am tempted, and I also want to spend time with him.

When we were together, we quarreled, felt sad, and were disappointed, but we really never hated each other.

He and I have come to this point where we are separated. If we put it forward separately, neither of us is wrong, but we are really not suitable to continue to be together.

I would not slander someone I had feelings for before, but after I started my second relationship, I no longer had feelings for him.

In some respects, Chu Xiao is also a very good person.

The children are willing to be close to him, and he also wants to take care of the children, so let them do it! "

Xuanqing smiled, "What do you think of Jin Yan now?"

A smile appeared on Jiang Yu's face unconsciously, "Senior brother is very good, he moisturizes things so quietly that I don't know where to start, and I fall in love with you deeply."

I just want to live an ordinary life with him and grow old together! "

Xuan Qing: "It's good if you can see your own heart clearly

Master is worried that you won't be able to let go of your first relationship and ignore the relationship you have now.

"However, it seems that the master is worried in vain, the disciple sees more clearly than the master."

Jiang Yu laughed cheerfully, "Master, by the way, my master is so handsome.

"I never thought about finding a mistress for me. You have been living with the indigenous people for more than three months. Have you found a suitable partner?" "

Xuanqing stood up angrily, "No matter how big or small, is Master the kind of person who is disrespectful to his elders?

This family, big and small, is not enough for me to worry about. I still think I am not tired, and I have to find trouble for myself?

"Take good care of your fetus, Master will show you his skills today."

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Master, what I said is true, don't you feel lonely?

"I am very happy to have multiple mistresses, and I will definitely provide for you until the end of your life."

Xuanqing rolled his eyes at his disciple, "With a chattering disciple like you here and a few noisy disciples, I don't think I can even be alone."

Don't worry about my affairs. If Master had wanted to have a family, he would have done so long ago.

"You, master and me, see through the world of mortals and don't cause trouble for yourself."

Seeing that the master was very determined, Jiang Yu had no intention of persuading him again. The most important point was that there was no suitable candidate now.

"Master, I want to eat Buddha and jump over the wall"

"Okay, take out the raw materials, Master will show you his skills today."

Chapter 357 Wandering in the trading area

When Wen Jinyan came back from outside, she saw her baby covered with a blanket and asleep on the rocking chair in the yard.

Slow down, move gently, walk to the baby and squat down

Finding that she was still snoring, Wen Jinyan looked at her with a happy smile unconsciously on his face.

Take out one of the baby's hands from the blanket, put the ten fingers together, and slowly inject spiritual energy into the baby.

Xuanqing took a look out of the kitchen, then calmly returned to the kitchen to work.

Before Jiang Yu opened her eyes, her nose moved.

"smell good!"

Wen Jinyan immediately asked, "Baby, are you awake?"

Jiang Yu moved his head, opened his eyes slightly, looked at the handsome senior brother next to him and smiled.

"Brother, how long have I been asleep?"

"Not long, almost two hours! Do you still want to sleep?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "I won't sleep anymore, I can smell the fragrance."

Jiang Yu wanted to sit up, Wen Jinyan quickly helped her

Jiang Yu stretched a few times comfortably, "My life is really comfortable now. When I wake up, I have delicious food to eat, and when I fall asleep, I have a beautiful man by my side."

Wen Jinyan smiled helplessly when he heard this, "Are you hungry? Why don't you eat something else first to comfort yourself? It's probably going to be a long time before I jump over the wall."

Jiang Yu shook his head, "I'm not hungry, I'm just greedy."

"Senior brother, please accompany me for a walk outside. I haven't been out for several days."

"good"

Wen Jinyan shouted towards the kitchen, "Uncle Third, I'll take my junior sister out for a walk and I'll be back soon."

Xuanqing put on her apron and came to the kitchen door, "Go ahead and cheer up on the way. Don't let her get knocked down or fall."

"Uncle, I know, don't worry."

Wen Jinyan put his arm around Jiang Yu's waist and helped her walk out.

"Brother, let's go to the trading area and have a look."

"good"

"I heard from Sister Jiang that they also set up a stall in the trading area, but I don't know what they sell. Let's go and have a look."

"Okay, don't be in a hurry, let's go there slowly."

Today's transactions are basically barter-for-things, taking things you don't need at home or that are idle, and exchanging them for things you need.

Jiang Yu and the others arrived at the trading area. Most of them sold handmade products, and there were also some green and red fruits and various beautifully trimmed potted plants.

Jiang Yu saw a very festive potted fruit plant, about one meter high, with small red fruits hanging among the green leaves.

"Senior brother, how about we buy this back? It looks very festive."

"good"

Wen Jinyan asked the stall owner, "What do you need to replace this potted plant?"

The stall owner is a man in his thirties, "Hello Mr. Wen, can I exchange a bag of salt with you?"

Just when Wen Jinyan was about to nod, "You're robbing, don't think that our boss doesn't know, so you just ask for the price," Miao Miao's aggressive voice came out

"The total value of potted plants like yours is only enough to exchange for a bag of salt.

You are so open-minded as a lion, you want our boss to speak for you just like a potted fruit plant. Are you feeling guilty? "

The stall owner was a little embarrassed to be told that. He also knew the abilities of these big guys, and thought that others would not take that kind of thing seriously, so he thought that Cheng Yaojin would come out.

After Miaomiao finished quarreling with the stall owner, she turned around and took one of Jiang Yu's arms, "Boss, we don't want his. Our stall has all kinds of potted plants. Which one do you like? I'll send it back to you right away."

Except for Wen Jinyan, several children, and Xuan Qing, no one knew about Jiang Yu's pregnancy.

Now Sun Miao roughly pulled Jiang Yu forward, but Wen Jinyan was so frightened that he immediately slapped Sun Miao's hand away.

"Don't be nagging, your boss is not feeling well, but he can't stand your troubles."

Sun Miao immediately asked worriedly, "Boss, what's wrong with you? Why don't we know at all? What's wrong with you?"

Jiang Yu is wearing a cassock, which has a concealing function. Even if her belly is more than four months old, as long as she doesn't tell, it will be difficult for others to find out that she is pregnant. 

"Don't worry, Miaomiao, I'm fine. I'll tell you when I get back later.

Take me to see your stall. What do you sell? "

Sun Miao still asked worriedly, "Is everything really okay?"

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Look at me, my face is rosy and my skin is like cream. Do I look like I'm sick?"

"Don't worry blindly, senior brother is just too nervous about me."

Sun Miao then exhaled a breath, "It scared me to death. It's okay."

"Come on, boss, our stall is a little ahead."

Wen Jinyan was still very nervous. He walked beside Jiang Yu and used his body to block the passers-by.

Sun Miao's teeth turned sore when she saw this, "Boss's husband, you don't need to be so nervous, right?"

Our boss is not made of clay, he will break if touched.

You will affect our boss's shopping interest! "

Wen Jinyan: "You don't understand, don't make trouble along the way."

Sun Miao: Why is she causing trouble? You are holding her like a porcelain doll. Can our boss be interested in shopping?

Jiang Yu reached out and took Wen Jinyan's hand, interlocking with his fingers.

Chapter 358 There are also three here

"Don't be too nervous, senior brother, it's okay, don't worry!"

Wen Jinyan calmed down a bit, but still listened to all directions and watched all directions.

Jiang Yu smiled and shook his head. Sun Miao whispered in Jiang Yu's ear, "Boss, what's going on with your partner?"

"It's okay, I'm pregnant. He should be worried about others bumping into me."

Sun Miao's eyes widened in disbelief, and she even forgot to walk.

Jiang Yu and the others had taken a few steps forward before she realized what was happening and hurriedly followed. Now she was the one who was nervous.

When you see someone coming, you immediately stop him and keep him at a safe distance from their boss.

"Hey, hey, don't run, don't run, what if you hit our boss?"

"How do you walk? Stay far away."

"Alas, what's going on with you? You're carrying such a heavy thing, so you don't know how to stay away from people."

"Old lady, please slow down, the ground here is a bit slippery."

"Boss, do you want to take a rest? I'll find a chair for you."

"Boss, are you thirsty?"

Jiang Yu raised her head and said, "Miao Miao, let's stay calm, okay?

Look, when I was pregnant with Dabao and the others, I was still jumping up and down fighting zombies.

"It's really okay, don't be so nervous."

Sun Miao thought about it and patted her forehead. How could she forget that her boss was not a normal person?

"Hey, boss, haven't you forgotten that you are not a normal person?"

"That's right. Treat it with a normal attitude. You really don't need to be so nervous.

Where is our stall? "

Sun Miao pointed to the front, "Where is it? It will be there soon."

Jiang Hongying and Hua Rui were busy working at the stall, while Tang Jie, Song Yanlin and the others continued to work on their crafts behind the stall.

Jiang Yu took a look at the items on their stall and found that they were really dazzling.

Potted plants, stone carvings, wood carvings, hand-knitted goods, and some furs

"Now I know that all our team members are versatile."

Jiang Yu spoke, and everyone realized she was here.

Jiang Hongying immediately came forward with a smile, "Boss, why are you in the mood to come here today?"

Sun Miao visually measured Jiang's speed and quickly stepped forward to block Jiang Hongying. Only then did Wen Jinyan's tight hands relax slightly.

Jiang Hongying looked at Sun Miao strangely, "What are you doing in my way, Miaomiao?"

"Your speed is too fast. What if you lose your footing and hurt the boss when you rush over?

The boss is pregnant now, but he can't withstand the collision."

Jiang Hongying immediately smiled, "Really? The boss is pregnant again."

Other team members also expressed their congratulations to Xiang Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu smiled and nodded, "Thank you everyone, but you don't need to be nervous, just treat it with a normal attitude."

Sun Miao saw Sister Jiang chatting with the boss, so she picked a few potted plants at her stall that were similar to the ones the boss had just picked.

He called Jiang Cheng and the others to take the boss back to the yard.

Jiang Yu saw a group of wood-carved fat dolls on the stall. Six of them were lined up in a row from big to small. They were so lifelike and their eyes were so charming that she just couldn't put them down.

I wonder if my children will be lined up in a row in the future, will it look like this?

Sun Miao: "Boss, I'll find something to put it up for you. The best seller in our stall is this doll wood carving."

Jiang Yu really liked it and was not polite, "Who among you carved this? It looks so similar."

Song Yanlin touched his head in embarrassment, "Boss, I carved it."

Jiang Yu gave him a thumbs up, "It's amazing, especially the doll's eyes are very charming."

Song Yanlin smiled sheepishly, "I made the boss laugh, I only have this little skill, and I can do it well." 

Jiang Yu: "This is also a great craft!

"I won't pay you any more. If you need anything, come home and get it."

"Okay, boss"

"Then you guys get busy first, and I'll take a look around later. Let's get together again when we have time."

"Okay, boss, slow down"

"good"

Wen Jinyan took Jiang Yu and walked forward for a while. It was true that there was nothing more needed, and then he slowly walked home.

Wen Jinyan: "Baby, do you like wood carvings very much?" Just now, the baby's eyes lit up when he saw that group of dolls. That was his love from the bottom of his heart.

Jiang Yu said with a smile, "I particularly like that set of dolls, not the wood carvings themselves.

"At that time, I was thinking, if our children line up in a row in the future, will they be so cute?"

Wen Jinyan: "Our children are all cute." There are six dolls in that group, and their family only has four including the one in the belly.

Jiang Yu gently touched his belly, "Senior brother, they are moving."

Wen Jinyan also gently put his hand on the baby's belly, and realized after a while, "Baby, were you talking about them just now?"

Jiang Yu winked mischievously at his senior brother, "Didn't I tell my senior brother that there are three of them here?"

Chapter 359 Jiang Cheng knows his daughter is pregnant

Wen Jinyan looked at the baby's belly in disbelief, and then at the person who was smiling at him with a naughty expression.

Swallowed, "Baby, don't joke with senior brother, I won't scare you."

Jiang Yu smiled helplessly, "Senior brother, what did I lie to you for? There are really three of them."

Wen Jin walked around in a circle at a loss, then quickly stepped forward to support Jiang Yu, "Baby, is your belly heavy?"

"Brother, calm down, it's only been more than four months now, why is it so important?

Besides, this is my second pregnancy, not my first, so there's nothing to be nervous about.

Don't scare yourself, I'm still counting on you to take care of me."

Wen Jinyan took a few deep breaths. The thing she regretted most in her life was why she didn't take any measures when she was with her baby.

It's not easy to be pregnant with one child, let alone three.

"Baby, let me carry you back!"

"No, it's good for the babies to do some exercise occasionally."

"Then walk slowly, we are not in a hurry"

"Um"

Jiang Yu and the others strolled home and found that her biological father had arrived on time for dinner again.

Jiang Chen looked at her daughter, who was being carefully supported by her son-in-law, "What happened? Did you fall?"

Xuanqing came out with the pot and rolled his eyes at Jiang Chen angrily, "If you don't know how to speak, just shut your mouth."

"If your daughter really falls down at this time, I guarantee that you will be so worried that you won't even be able to sleep."

Jiang Chen: "What's wrong with my daughter? Is she feeling unwell?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "I'm not uncomfortable, it's fine."

"It's just that senior brother is too nervous and has to support me."

Jiang Chen shook his head and laughed, "Son-in-law, don't be too nervous.

Just go out for a walk, what else could happen?

"I know you and your wife have a good relationship, so you don't need to show it off in front of me every day."

Xuanqing shook his head speechlessly. Apart from eating, this biological father has nothing else in his eyes.

"I'm talking about Jiang Chen, you see your daughter every day, haven't you noticed that your daughter is fat?"

Jiang Chen looked at his daughter carefully, "There is no fat on the face, but the figure is a little rounder.

"This is normal. My son-in-law is a good craftsman. It's strange that he doesn't gain weight by eating like this every day."

Xuanqing slapped Jiang Chen on the head, "What does it mean to have a rounder figure? Your daughter is pregnant, more than four months old

"You, my biological father, are really serious."

Jiang Chen ignored his headache and stood up, looking at his daughter excitedly, "Really, I'm going to be a grandfather again."

Jiang Yu nodded, "It's true, but you probably want to be a grandpa this time.

The child must take the senior brother's surname."

Jiang Chen suddenly laughed, "Whether you are a grandpa or a grandpa, aren't they all my grandsons?

Why has it been more than four months? Didn't you say anything to dad? "

Jiang Yu: "What's there to say? Don't you already know the child is out?"

Jiang Chen: "You stinky girl, what do you have to say?

I'm a grandpa, so I can't be happy

What do you need dad to do? "

Jiang Yu: "Yes, it's about you and Ms. Yue Ling. How did you do in the exam?"

The promised one-year period will not be convenient for me to move by then.

"Now while I can still move, tell me the results of your consideration so that we can make arrangements."

Jiang Chen: "You are just worrying blindly

I've thought about it. Dad doesn't want to be separated from you and the children.

If she can put down her things and come out to live with us

Then we will be a loving family

If she still insists on keeping me, daughter, can you think of a way to take me away? "

Jiang Yu thought for a moment, "Then let's throw the question to her.

If she wants to get you, let her put down everything she has now and come here with us

If you don't want to give up everything you have now, then you have to give up

Let's tell her the choice and let her choose!

"I guess I don't have the ability to bring you out, but my master can certainly do it."

Xuanqing: "Okay, okay, don't worry about these things.

Let's talk about it then! Disciple, if you are in need, master will definitely help you.

Let's eat now! "

Jiang Yu looked at what Master made, and the fragrance would probably float for miles.

I swallowed my saliva and couldn't wait to start eating.

"Delicious"

Xuanqing laughed helplessly, "Don't choke, no one will fight with you."

Xuanqing looked at Wen Jinyan, completely confused, and patted his shoulder, "What's the matter? Did you lose your soul after going out?"

Wen Jinyan came back to his senses, looked at his uncle and said seriously, "Uncle, I heard that you can do everything.

You need to teach me more. Junior sister is pregnant with triplets again. What should I do to make her suffer less? "

Xuanqing was quite surprised, "Three more? No one else is as lucky as you."

Okay, I'll talk to you in detail later, now let's eat first."

Jiang Chengze was stunned. Why are they twins again? How much must his daughter suffer?

Of the people at the table, Jiang Yu ate the most delicious food. Is Xuanqing thinking about what to cook for his apprentice next meal?

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Chengze were a little out of their element. The food that was so fragrant and drooling was now tasteless.

Chapter 360 The nervous senior brother

After Jiang Yu finished eating, Wen Jinyan arranged her back to the recliner, and gave her one hand to shake slowly.

Jiang Yu looked at his senior brother's nervous state and regretted telling him that she was pregnant with triplets.

Jiang Yu felt a little sleepy just after eating. Jiang Yu yawned, her eyelids gradually became heavy, and her breathing gradually became longer.

Wen Jinyan carefully covered her with a blanket

Then he walked quietly to the side and asked the teacher a question. Jiang Chen listened very carefully on the side.

In the evening, Jiang Chen returned to Jiang's house, and Shu Ya asked, "Why are you back so late today?

Don't you usually come back right after eating? "

Jiang Yaohua looked at his son and smiled and joked, "You brat, can't you eat the food at home or something? You run to your daughter's house every day.

Aren't you afraid that others will laugh at you? "

Jiang Chen: "If you want to laugh, just laugh! I just want to be happy that I am alive."

That's my daughter's house. As long as my daughter treats me well, others can say whatever they like? "

Jiang Ting: "What did you eat today? We can smell the fragrance at home."

Jiang Ting was really envious of his younger brother. He turned around and looked at his wooden son. His fists were a little hard.

Ruan Nian also glanced at his son silently, and he really agreed with the old saying that when comparing goods, you have to throw them away.

Jiang Hao noticed his parents' gazes and felt a chill on his back.

Jiang Yaohua: "I haven't seen the three children for several days. I'll go over and have a look tomorrow."

Jiang Chen: "I probably won't see you tomorrow, they are at Chu Xiao's place."

Shu Ya sighed, "I don't know what my granddaughter is thinking.

The Chu family has done so much, why should their children admit it? "

Jiang Chen: "Xiaoyu just respects the children's choices

I think Chu Xiao is still a good person. Now that he has drawn a clear line with the Chu family, he is okay with the children.

It's good to be able to get along like this

Xiaoyu is pregnant now, so it would be a good thing to have one more person to help take care of the child."

Jiang Yaohua's eyes lit up, "My granddaughter is pregnant again?"

Jiang Chen nodded, "Yes, it's been more than four months."

"What? It's been more than four months, why did you say that?"

Jiang Chen touched his nose guiltily, "Didn't I just find out about this?"

Jiang Yaohua looked at his son and was furious, "You go there every day to eat, and you don't miss three meals a day."

Your daughter is more than four months pregnant, and you just found out?

Tell me about you, what should I say about you? "biquku

Shu Ya shook her head helplessly, "It's too late now, let's go over and have a look tomorrow morning!"

"Um"

Chu family

Yang Man touched her belly happily. She was seven months old and soon she would be able to meet her baby.

When Chu Zhan returned to his room, he saw this warm scene

"Is the child good today? Is he not making any noise?"

Yang Man glared at her husband unhappily, "Our baby is well behaved. What does it mean to be noisy? It's interacting with me."

Chu Zhan shook his head and laughed, "Okay, okay, I said the wrong thing."

He came to his wife's side and put his big hands on his swollen belly.

The child moved a few times in cooperation. Chu Zhan said with a smile, "Do you know that daddy is back and want to say hello to daddy?"

"Okay, daddy knows, be good, it's time to go to bed now"

After a while, the child stopped moving, and Chu Zhan reached out and took his wife into his arms.

"Thanks a lot"

It was really hard for Yang Man to be pregnant with this baby. She is not too young herself.

The pregnancy reaction alone tortured her a lot

But she still enjoys it, "It's not hard, as long as the baby is safe, what does it mean for me to suffer a little bit?"

Chu Zhan smiled and patted his wife on the back, "I'll definitely be safe.

"Go to sleep, don't stay up late"

"Um"

In the room of the Chu family couple, Minglan looked for pillows, sighing again and again.

The old man Chu was so tortured that he couldn't help it, so he simply sat up and said, "Honey, if you don't sleep at night, why are you sighing?"

Minglan sighed again, "What do you think? I can't sleep.

"Well, I'm really hurt this time. Even though I'm in a base, I don't even go home to take a look."

Old Man Chu also sighed helplessly, "Okay, as long as we know how well he lives,

"Whether you come back to see us or not, what does it matter?"

Go to sleep! You should also pay more attention to the boss's wife."

Minglan: "Let's go take a look tomorrow!

I won't go and take a look, I'm really not at ease

You don't have to worry about the eldest daughter-in-law, the second eldest daughter-in-law also likes to be taken care of by the third eldest daughter-in-law."

Mr. Chu: "Okay, go to sleep now. I will take you there to see you tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 61 3
━━━ 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 i'll spend forever wondering if you knew, i was enchanted to meet you. t. disney universe descenda...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
2.9K 163 20
Felix stumbles into a club performance by the talented trio, 3RACHA, he never expects to be entranced by Changbin-a man entirely not his type. Yet, a...
8.7K 83 7
黑氣席卷[天災] / Black air sweeps across [natural disaster] 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285788.html Summer solstice rebirth and return to the previ...