The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
351-360
361-364 (End)

241-350

92 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 341 Xuan Ming looked away

As soon as Jiaqin and Jiachen arrived at Junzixuan, their master Xuan Guang's voice came.

Jiaqin reluctantly got off his senior brother

Jiachen pinched her face and said, "Let's go see Master first!

"He probably wants to know about the situation in the outside world."

Jiaqin asked as he walked, "After the disaster, no one in Wuyou Valley went out to see it?"

"I just understand the situation in Xia Yunwu Mountain, and the outside world doesn't pay too much attention."

Jiaqin still has lingering fears when she thinks about the scene of experiencing that disaster.

The two of them met their master soon. Xuan Guang looked at his apprentice and breathed a sigh of relief that he came back with good skills.

Xuanguang asked, "Jiaqin, what's the situation outside now?"

Jiaqin vividly recounted the scenes before the disaster, when the disaster occurred, and after the disaster occurred.

"Master, at the moment when disaster strikes, human beings are really so insignificant.

In an instant, the earth collapsed and magma shot out. People who were alive one second were swallowed up the next.

"If it hadn't been for my junior sister to come to the rescue and my uncle and senior brother to cooperate with each other tacitly, I'm afraid there really wouldn't be many lives left in this world."

Xuan Guang smiled happily, "Your junior sister is a person with great opportunities."

Jiaqin nodded very cooperatively, "That's necessary."

Xuan Guang looked away. He was obviously a senior sister, but he was acting as a follower, but he was still there feeling proud.

Jiaqin took the elixir that his junior sister gave to Wuyou Valley from the storage bag and gave it to his master.

"Master, this is what my junior sister asked me to bring back to Wuyou Valley."

Xuan Guang's eyes lit up and he immediately put the elixir away, as if it would disappeared a second later.

Jiaqin pursed her lips and said, "Master, why are you in such a hurry? I won't take it from you. My junior sister gave it to me alone."

Xuan Guang: This little follower is quite promising.

"By the way, Master, Xiaobao asked me to bring you a message."

Thinking of the three lovely children, Xuan Guang's eyebrows became kind.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let you raise fish well"

Xuan Guang was stunned for a moment, shook his head and laughed, "Just give me some fish fry left. It's a hundred and eighty years old. Don't even think about having any fish to eat."

How are the three little guys doing outside? "

"Okay, it couldn't be better.

There is also good news, do you want to hear it? "

Xuan Guang immediately became interested, "What's the good news?"

Jiaqin smiled before saying, "Senior brother and junior sister are together.

It's so disgusting, it makes my tooth hurt.

"You can feel the sour smell of love even from a few feet away."

Xuan Guang nodded clearly, "With the help of your third uncle and three little guys, if Jin Yan can't succeed,

Just pick up an egg and knock yourself to death."

Xuan Guang looked back and forth at his two apprentices.

"It seems that after the team went out, not only did your senior brother find happiness, but it seems that our little Jiaqin also became enlightened."

Jiaqin was not embarrassed, "Yes, I was just busy coming back to find my senior brother, and I almost got lost.

"But luckily I got it back, otherwise I would be embarrassed in front of my junior sister in the future. I'm so proud of myself."

Xuan Guang shook his head helplessly, "You have to change your impatient temper.

"Go back and rest, I'll go find your uncle."

"Good Master"

Jiaqin was indeed exhausted, not only physically but also mentally.

In an environment that has changed beyond recognition, finding the way home is inherently an all-consuming task.

The longer time passes, the more worried I feel about Senior Brother

Now that I have lost my energy after mentioning this, I don't even want to move.

"Brother, can you take me back to rest?"

Jiachen looked at Jiaqin's tired face and felt heartbroken. In his impression, this girl was heartless and had a smile on her face all day long. When had she ever been so tired?

Jiachen bent down and picked up Jiaqin, "Go to sleep peacefully. Once you're home, you'll be safe. I'll be by your side."

"good"

Before returning to the room, Jiaqin fell into a deep sleep.

Xuan Guang also arrived at Xuan Ming's place and handed him the medicine given by Jiang Yu.

He told Xuan Ming again the situation Jiaqin described.

After hearing this, Xuan Ming sighed, "Everything in the world is unpredictable. You never know what will happen tomorrow today."

"But the third child is lucky to have an extraordinary disciple."

Xuan Guang smiled heartily, "It's quite extraordinary. They kidnapped your most proud disciple."

Xuan Ming smiled meaningfully, "Who abducted whom? That's not sure?"

Xuan Guang: "Don't worry!

"Your apprentice has been kidnapped. The dignified senior brother of Wuyou Valley has now become a full-time nanny and husband."

Xuan Ming: "I have opened my eyes to it now. Everyone has his own way of living.

Look at the third child, has he practiced in a serious way like us?

It looked like it was going to be doomed, but who would have thought that someone would take on a talented apprentice?

I advanced easily, but I also played what I needed to play, I ate what I needed to eat, and I also learned what I needed to learn.

To be alone is to be carefree and at ease.

"It's not like the rest of us. As Xiao Jiang Yu said, we only pursue the avenue, but we have never enjoyed the process of pursuing the avenue."

Xuan Guang looked at his senior brother in surprise. He didn't expect that this stubborn man who has been stubborn for ten thousand years would one day wake up?

Chapter 342 Lin Xue's Changes

Xichiyuan

Lin Xue, whose face was covered with wrinkles, sat beside the artificial lake with dull eyes.

Since the Qi refining period of Xiu Wei San, Lin Xue has never taken a step out of Xichiyuan.

The beauty that I was once proud of, and the talent that I was so confident about

She was all vulnerable in front of Jiang Yu, but it didn't matter. The most unbearable thing was that her senior brother looked at her like she was looking at shit.

But it doesn't matter now. She doesn't even dare to look at her ghostly appearance, let alone others?

Xuanze passed by and saw his apprentice, who was older than him, in a daze again.

He shook his head helplessly. He said what needed to be said and persuaded bi.

"Apprentice, your cultivation is gone. As long as you are diligent and hardworking, it will come back one day."

"Your attitude is of no use except wasting your little time."

When Lin Xue heard what Master said, she came to her senses and started laughing like a madman.

"Master, it doesn't hurt my back to stand and talk.

"If it's as easy as Master said, or if Master also dissipates his cultivation and starts practicing again, as long as he doesn't give up, it will come back one day."

Xuanze: "Are you blaming my teacher?"

"It seems that time is really a torturous butcher's knife.

Even Master can understand human speech."

Xuanze snorted coldly, rolled up his sleeves and left.

Lin Xue didn't even look at him. What's the use of a master who can't even protect his own disciple?

Xuanze left, Xu Hua appeared, his tone was cold and biting, "It's not without reason that senior brother despises you. Even the master who raised you single-handedly, you can treat him like this."

"What qualifications do you have to get the affection of senior brother? "

Lin Xue's eyes were full of hatred, "No matter how unbearable I am, at least I can make people understand my feelings, unlike some people who are like bugs lurking in the gutter, who can only wait and see secretly, and never reveal anything." I don't even have the courage to show my feelings."

Xu Hua was not angry, "As long as such an outstanding person is not blind, it is normal for him to have a crush on her.

So what if I have a secret love? At least I can keep my heart and my bottom line

Lin Xue, you are to blame for your fate today.

"If you still have evil intentions, I will not let you go if you are the first one."

After saying that, he turned around and left.

Lin Xue laughed heartily, "The smelly rat in the gutter has the nerve to warn me."

Shengyang Base

The team sent by Jiang Ting finally found some clues.

I followed the clues and found them. They were tied into rice dumplings and there were two people hanging in the air.

But those two people were really tortured and couldn't even speak.

He hurried back to the base. After being treated by a healing power user, most of his injuries were healed.

They just started to talk about their disappearance experience. At that time, they only felt weak for a while, and then their mouth and nose were covered by someone.

When I woke up again, I had been tied up and became a prisoner.

After hearing the reported news, Jiang Ting and Feng Yan, the leaders in charge of base affairs,

Jiang Ting said, "If you want to live in peace in the future, it's only a matter of time that you meet these people for a while."

"But in what way, we still have to discuss it carefully."

Feng Yan said thoughtfully, "How can a chicken and a duck communicate if they don't understand the language?"

Jiang Tao: "Since we don't understand the language, let's solve it by force.

"It's normal for them to come to someone's territory suddenly and inquire about the situation, but to kill someone is to be provocative."

Jiang Ting: "Going to war hastily will be harmful to us.

"We don't know anything about our opponents. If such a group of people fight in the forest, we may not even have a level of confidence."

Jiang Ting slapped the table, "They can arrest our people, why can't we arrest their people?

"Send a few skilled people out. You don't need to capture many, just two will be enough. We won't abuse them."

Feng Yan's eyes lit up, "This method is good. Once you learn their language, as long as you can communicate, it will be easier to do things."

Jiang Tao: "This method is good. I will issue a notice now so that people with language talents can prepare."

It's a pity that imagination is beautiful, but reality is skinny.

We sent a few teams out and collected them for two days, but we didn't even see a ghost, let alone a person.

Apart from strengthening their defense, they really can't find any good way now.

Now we can't find crystal cores to improve our abilities, so we can only start from the aspect of physical fitness.

In the entire base, except for the old, weak, women and children, they were all trained as soldiers in turn.

Everyone has different strengths and is divided into several different echelons.

Let the strong become stronger and the weak become stronger

Jiang Ting is running with the weakest group

He was on the side cheering everyone on as if he had been injected with chicken blood.

A few little tails followed quietly behind the team.

Chapter 343 Chu Xiao gets close to the child

Unfortunately, the tails and legs of a few little ones were too short, so they fell behind within two minutes.

Xiaobao shouted while running, "Grandpa, slow down, slow down, I can't keep up."

Jiang Ting ran in front of the team and didn't hear it at all. He still loudly poured chicken soup for everyone.

Xiaobao was panting and tried his best to suck the milk, stretching his short legs.

But not only could she not keep up with the large army, she could not keep up with the small team of her two brothers.

He immediately became anxious, "Keep your feet, feet, feet, feet faster, we are going to fall behind."

Then I still fell behind and simply sat down on the ground.

While panting, he patted his thigh, "Look at how old you two are. Why can't you run fast?"

He also stretched his head to look at the shadow in front of him

"Hey! Poor little baby! You are so tired of your little feet that you can't keep up with your brother."

Chu Xiao looked at it and was very amused. It was really weird.

He walked over with long legs and squatted next to the little girl, "Do you need help? Xiaobao"

Xiaobao turned his head and said, "Hey, dear dad, why are you here?"

Chu Xiao smiled, his eyes burst out with dazzling light, and his eyes slowly turned red.

"Dad, what's wrong with you? Can't you outrun them? bi

It doesn't matter. Look, I can't win. I didn't even cry.

"Yeah, no, it's not that I can't win, it's that my little feet can't win."

Chu Xiao was amused by her daughter, "Yes, it's not that our little one can't win, it's because his little feet haven't grown up yet."

Dad is holding you and running, shall we catch up with them? "

Xiaobao nodded quickly, "Okay! Okay."

"But you are wrong, you are not the father, you are the biological father." She remembered that the first time she met this uncle, he said that he was the biological father. Her memory was very good.

Chu Xiao smiled and rubbed her head, "Okay, how about my real daddy carrying you and running away?"

"But you can't even win, and you can't even win if you hold me!

Dear dad, you better run away, I'm here to cheer you on! "

Chu Xiao smiled and picked up her daughter, "Then let's divide the work, Xiaobao will be responsible for cheering, and I will be responsible for running, okay?"

"OK"

Chu Xiao put Xiaobao on his shoulders. Xiaobao was very familiar with this action, so he naturally reached out and hugged Chu Xiao's head.

He lowered his head and smelled his father's hair, "It smells good."

Chu Xiao now had to admire himself for having the foresight to wash his hair and take a bath before coming to see the child.

Otherwise, the first time his daughter gets close to him, he will be covered in sweat and smell, and there will definitely be no next chance.

"We're about to run away, are you ready, Xiaobao?"

"Ready, go for it!"

"okay"

"Wow, daddy is so fast, come on, come on, come on"

"Dad, I saw my brother. He is so awesome. He is always running."

Chu Xiao saw the two little guys running in front of him. Although they had already fallen behind, they still kept running.

It's really surprising that a child who is just over three years old has such perseverance.

"Big brother, second brother, I have found a helper!"

"I'm going to catch up with you, hahaha, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

When Dabao and Erbao heard their sister's voice, they slowed down and turned to take a look.

They were all surprised to see Chu Xiao. After all, except for that night, they had never seen him at the base again.

Dabao and Erbao slowly stopped, and Chu Xiao soon arrived in front of them.

"Are Dabao and Erbao tired?"

The two little guys gasped, shook their heads, and relaxed on the spot. This is what their father told them. If they don't relax after exercise, their legs will hurt.

Chu Xiao wiped their sweat with his sleeves, and Erbao and Erbao were very cooperative.

Xiaobao silently reached out and touched his forehead. Suddenly his eyes rolled and he turned around secretly.

Hold the small water bottle you carry with you, face it to your face, and press the bottle hard

I finally sprayed a little on my face, and quickly applied two handfuls randomly.

The behavior that you think no one will notice has actually fallen into the eyes of one big and two small ones.

Dabao: My sister seems to be getting stupider as she grows older.

Erbao: Only my sister can think of such a stupid method.

Chu Xiao: So cute

Xiaobao tidied the bag of the small water bottle before turning around

The moment she turned around, the older one and the younger one looked away in tacit agreement, pretending not to notice anything.

Xiaobao's eyebrows were curved and his eyes were shining as he said, "Dad, look, I'm sweating too."

Chu Xiao laughed happily, squatted down cooperatively, and gently wiped the 'sweat' from her face with her sleeves.

"Thank you, dear dad"

"Dad, can you make bamboo dragonflies?"

"meeting"

"Stop running away, let's make bamboo dragonflies and play, okay?"

"good"

Chapter 344 Chu Xiao refuses to return to the Chu family

Chu Xiao took the three children and played until dinner time before sending them back.

When he arrived at the door, Chu Xiao touched the children's heads one by one, "Go back quickly, it's too late, so as not to worry mom."

Xiaobao pulled Chu Xiao and held Chu Xiao's finger, "Dad, can we go play with you?"

Chu Xiao: "As soon as my father settles down, he will come to pick you up, okay?"

Xiaobao nodded, "Okay"

Chu Xiao saw the three children entering the yard, then turned around and left.

Jiang Yu looked at the three little guys, all dirty.

His clothes and pants were all covered in mud, and Xiaobao's hair was also a mess.

Her brows twitched, "Can you tell me where you were robbed?"

Dabao looked away guiltily, while Erbao was still a little excited to share it with his mother.

"We weren't robbed, we were playing an ambush game.

"It's so exciting"

Xiaobao also nodded with bright eyes, "Yes, yes, we are playing the game of soldiers catching bad guys.

"We are little soldiers, but we are very powerful. We can beat the shit out of bad guys."

Jiang Yu:......

Wen Jinyan smiled and used cleaning skills on several children

Tell them, "There is warm water on the table. Go and drink some yourself."

"Okay!"

Looking at the cheerful backs of the three children, Wen Jinyan shook his head and laughed.

Jiang Yu: "Brother, you can still laugh.

Do you think how long they have been spending time with Chu Xiao?

There is no sense of strangeness at all anymore

What if they were really abducted by Chu Xiao? "

Wen Jinyan: "It's a good thing to have one more person to love the child.

And I observed that Chu Xiao's way of educating children is different from ours. This is not a bad thing.

Don't worry, no one can take your three children away from you

"You are more important than anyone else in the children's hearts."

Jiang Yu smiled, "Of course, they were born after my ten months of pregnancy and hard work."

"Then what are you worried about, baby?

"Children are now carefree, let them enjoy their childhood."

"okay"

Not long after Chu Xiao separated from her child, she met Chu Zhan

"Little brother, where are you staying these days? Go home with big brother!"

Chu Xiao asked back, "Do I still have a home?"

Chu Zhan felt a pain in his heart, "Brother, what are you talking about? How can you not have a home?"

A sarcastic smile appeared on Chu Xiao's lips, "I'm so selfish. People who only think about themselves don't deserve a family."

After saying that, he bypassed Chu Zhan and continued walking forward.

Chu Zhan: "Brother, don't leave in a hurry. Come back with me and get the medicine before you leave, okay?"

Chu Xiao stopped walking, "I don't need it."

It wasn't until Chu Xiao was far away that Chu Zhan walked back

Jiang family

Jiang Cheng was combing Bai Tuan Bai Yuan's hair in boredom.

But my thoughts were drifting away, and I didn't know what happened to that perverted woman?

Jiang Cheng couldn't understand, what was he thinking about that perverted woman now?

After experiencing a devastating disaster, it seems that it doesn't matter whether you hate it or not? As long as people live, that's fine

But ask yourself, do you really not mind what she did to you?

It seemed that he couldn't let go completely, but when he saw his daughter, he felt a little grateful for Yue Ling's existence.

Jiang Cheng rubbed his hair irritably, he was so annoyed.

Forget it, if you can't figure it out, stop thinking about it and just let nature take its course.

I looked at the sky and saw that it was almost time. It was time to go to my daughter's house for dinner.

Shu Ya came back from outside and happened to meet her youngest son who was about to go out.

"It's almost dinner time, where are we going?"

"I know, you don't have to wait for me, I'll go see Xiaoyu

"Mom, I'll go over there first, and we'll talk when I come back tonight."

When Shu Ya saw her youngest son leaving, she shook her head with a helpless smile, "Three meals a day, and I didn't finish one meal."

"This guy who is cheating on food has developed a pattern, and he is also a talent."

Ruan Nian put the dishes on the table, which were all things found in the mountains, stewed pheasant with yam, cold wild vegetables, and wild sweet potatoes.

People from the Jiang family came back one after another. The whole family sat together and ate with gusto.

Jiang Yaohua: "Boss, now the base is basically on track.

"Next, it's time to consider the production of staple food."

Jiang Ting said while eating, "We're making arrangements now."

I have opened several experimental fields and plan to grow sweet potatoes and yams.

Now I don't even know what season it is, so I can only arrange for wood-type superpowers, slowly work on it, and slowly explore."

Jiang Yaohua: "The fact that we are still alive and well is the greatest victory.

If you are willing to work hard and work hard, there is nothing you can't achieve."

Jiang Yaohua drank half a bowl of soup, put down the bowl, and continued, "And most of the people in the base now have superpowers. Even those without superpowers are not bad in terms of physical fitness. With these conditions, are you afraid that you can't support yourself? ?"

Jiang Ting: "Dad, we understand, don't worry, we will make arrangements for the base."

Chapter 345 The three brothers Chu Zhan were tortured to the point of despair.

Chu Xiao had originally planned to be alone in the mountain, and he could easily find a cave.

But now that the children have accepted me, I can't live like a savage and let the children have a bad impression of me.

Using the things collected in the mountains these days, I handed them over to the base and bought two houses.

Just one bedroom, one living room, not even a yard

If you don't have one, you can only build it yourself. It took three days to build a fence.

Three swings were set up in the yard, as well as bamboo dragonflies and spinning tops that my daughter talked about.

I looked around the yard and nodded with satisfaction.

I made some snacks with sweet potatoes and yams, thinking that I can pick up the children to play with them tomorrow.

I roughly took a cold shower and lay on the simple wooden bed with a smile on my face.

Chu family

Chu Zhan, Chu Han, and Chu Ci are experiencing torture that is worse than death.

Chu Zhan, a man with such a strong willpower, was rolling on the ground in pain.

He was biting the chopsticks tightly in his mouth, and his eyes were popping out.

He dug his hands into the ground so hard that his nails were overturned.

Every inch of my body hurts, as if there are millions of bugs biting me at the same time. The pain is excruciating every moment.

Minglan's tears fell in strings, "My son! How long will this pain last?"

Yang Man also stood aside with a worried face, "Azhan, you have to hold on, think about our unborn child.

You must persevere."

Although Chu Zhan was in pain, he never thought of giving up.

Even the antidote that tortured them to death was obtained at the cost of breaking their little brother's heart.

He has no qualifications or the right to give up.

Unless he dies suddenly, he will hold on until the end

Liu Siyan looked at her husband with eyes a little distracted.

Go up and give him two slaps, "Cheer up a bit. You, the father, can't set a good example for your children. How can you let your son persevere?"

Chu Laoer received different encouragement from his wife, thinking that he could not be embarrassed in front of his son, so he endured it forcefully.

Chu Laosan was originally in great pain, but he watched his second sister-in-law slap her face mercilessly.

With a strong desire to survive, he weakly smiled at his wife

It means that I can still persist, but you must not do anything.

Li Ting:......

In the torture that is worse than life, every second feels like a year.

They didn't know how long this heart-piercing pain would torture them, and they could only struggle in the endless darkness.

Darkness has an end. They are men of the Chu family, how could they give up so easily?

More than three hours have passed, but the pain has not diminished, but has become more severe.

Chu Lao Er and Chu Lao San had reached their limit. They wanted to die and hit their heads on the ground.

There was no other way. Mr. Chu asked Chu Tian and Chu Rui to find something and tie them up.

Liu Siyan hugged Chu Lao Er's head tightly and kept talking in his ear.

"If you dare to seek death, I will remarry immediately

Find a stepfather for your son who is younger than you, more handsome than you, and more capable than you.

But if you persist, I will listen to you in everything from now on, and I will never argue or quarrel with you again.

"Persevere, for me and for my son"

If Mr. Chu still has extra energy now, he will definitely stand up and roar

He hasn't died yet, but his wife is thinking of finding a stepfather for her son. He is younger and more handsome than him. Can she find her?

Li Ting found that the second sister-in-law's provocation method was quite effective.

He followed the same pattern and said next to Chu Laosan, "If you can't persist, I will take my son and remarry."

Not only do I want to take my son to remarry, I also want to change my son's surname so that no one will remember you after you die.

I can tell you, I actually saw my first love a few days ago

Is she still single now?

He is still as gentle and modest as ever, and his smile is as warm as the sun."

Chu Ci stared at his wife with red eyes, the most poisonous woman has a heart!

He's not dead yet, and he's thinking of abducting all his sons.

It's my first love, but my first love is a ghost. When I get better, I won't blow his head off.

Can his wife be easily remembered by others?

Chutian and Chu Rui looked at their father, and their desire to survive was aroused by their mother's few words.

I don't know whether to be happy or worried

Fortunately, their mother had grasped their father's weak spot and was able to arouse their desire to live and defeat this evil.

But are you worried that such a stupid dad will pass on this stupid attribute to them?

The sky turns white, slowly the darkness fades, and the light comes

Chu Zhan was lying on the ground like a dead dog. If his chest hadn't been rising and falling slightly, he would have looked like a corpse.

Yang Man stepped forward to feed him water, "Ah Zhan, drink some water first."

Chapter 346 The big stone in my heart finally moved away

Yang Man held up Chu Zhan's head with one hand and carefully fed him water with the other.

Chu Zhan drank almost half a kilogram of water before he stopped swallowing.

"How's it going, Azhan? Does it still hurt?"

Chu Zhan shook his head feebly and said weakly, "It hurts, but it's within the tolerable range."

"Don't be too nervous, watch your stomach, I'll be fine."

Yang Man burst into tears, "Well, I will protect the child."

Chu Lao Er and Chu Lao San were similar here. Each of them drank a large glass of water.

As soon as Chu Laosan regained some strength, he looked at his wife and asked, "Why didn't I know you had a first love?

Didn't you say that I was the first person you fell in love with? You actually lied to me for decades."

Li Ting rolled her eyes indecently, "Do you understand the method of provoking generals?

"If I didn't say this, how could you think about how to deal with my first love and get through it on your own?" "

Chu Ci was speechless, "It's really hard to guess what you women are thinking. It's you who says there is something, and it's you who says it doesn't exist. So do you have it or not?"

Li Ting felt distressed and wiped the sweat of this man

"From school uniforms to wedding dresses, don't you know whether I have them or not?

When I was at school, except when I went to the bathroom and went back to the dormitory to sleep, did I ever leave your sight? "

"Then what you just said, your smile is still so gentle and modest, you can't be lying, right?"

Li Ting: "Of course it's not nonsense."

Chu Ci's eyes widened, "Didn't you say no?"

Li Ting looked at the angry man and said seriously, "That person who smiled as gentle and modest as a spring breeze in college will always be in my heart.

Although she has become cold and cold now, she still gets angry with me sometimes.

But I still like it"

After Chu Ci reacted, he coughed slightly and looked away uncomfortably.

Chu Zhan glanced at it speechlessly, but it was really good. It was obviously a life-and-death torture, but he could still feel the sour smell of love.

After a few more hours of relief, I no longer felt any pain, and then I took the second medicine.

Less than half an hour

It's the three brothers of the Chu family, covered in filth and stench, each trying to grab the toilet according to his own ability

Chu Zhan was in the toilet, pinching his nose and pulling his nose, while Chu Ci and Chu Han were urging him outside.

Later, we took turns to fight. It was so out of date.

We might as well solve it together, but the tormenting stench will simply double

Until they were walking, their legs were shaking and their private parts ached.

It was finally over. With the help of my wife, I took a quick shower.

I don't want to move when I'm lying on the bed

Minglan and Mr. Chu finally let go of their worries.

Minglan said to Mr. Chu, "I think we should just stay the same!

"With this ghost thing in our body, at least we can live a peaceful life, but if we can get rid of the poison, we won't be able to survive it to a large extent."

Mr. Chu nodded in agreement, "I think so too.

"We are both at this age, we can still breathe a sigh of relief and watch our children live a good life, so we should be content."

It took the three brothers Chu Zhan three full days to recover most of their energy.

Now it's the turn of brothers Chu Tian and Chu Rui

Chu Zhan was afraid that they were too young and would not be able to persist.

Tie them up from the beginning and put something in their mouths

After all, you have experienced it once, so you still have some experience.

The three brothers Chu Zhan encouraged Chu Tian and Chu Rui

While sharing with them the little experience I gained,

Maybe it's because they're young, or maybe they've only been poisoned for a short time.

The pain is still very painful, a bone-piercing pain

But the time they have gone through is not as long as Chu Zhan and the others.

The diarrhea session was not as intense as Chu Zhan and the others.

The three brothers were both pleased and a little jealous.

​But no matter what the process is? The big stone weighing on the hearts of the Chu family has finally been removed.

Otherwise, your life is always in the hands of others, and you always feel like a marionette.

Just like a kite with strings controlled by others, no matter how high you fly, your destiny is always in the hands of others

After Chu Tian and Chu Rui recovered, the Chu family was happy and planned to have a good meal.

Minglan said to Chu Zhan, "Boss, go and call your little brother over, let's all have a reunion dinner together!

"Today is a happy day. Not only has everyone been freed from the poison, but also our family is about to welcome a new life."

Chu Zhan did not tell his family about what happened to his younger brother that day.

Now I have no choice but to make excuses, "Mom, I should be practicing in seclusion. I haven't seen him during this time."

"It is most taboo to disturb him when he is practicing, so it is not good for us to disturb him. We will have plenty of time to reunite in the future."

Minglan sighed, "I'm really afraid that he will take your father's words seriously and stop communicating with the family from now on."

"He has such a stubborn temper, I'm afraid he will get into trouble and hide in a corner to lick his wounds."

Chu Zhan: "No, I am the most filial brother. It's not like you don't know

And he is no longer a young boy, how can he not understand dad's painstaking efforts?

"I believe I will figure it out after a while."

Chapter 347 Chu Xiao visits the child

The next day, Chu Xiao got up very early and cleaned the house inside and outside again to make sure nothing was missed.

Then he set off to Jiang Yu's house with brisk steps to pick up the three children.

When Chu Xiao arrived, the three children were still lying on the bed.

Wen Jinyan said, "That's their room, go and have a look!"

Chu Xiao nodded, "Thank you."

Wen Jinyan: "If you put them first, I will not stop you from approaching them. If you want to achieve something through them, I won't will be merciless."

Chu Xiao: "That day will never come." He will not allow himself to make a second mistake in this life.

Chu Xiao gently opened the door and walked in quietly.

The three children slept side by side, sleeping soundly.

Sitting gently on the edge of the bed, keeping looking at the three children

I don't know how long time passed quietly. Xiaobao's eyelashes like little butterfly wings trembled. He stretched out his little claws from the quilt and rubbed his eyes.

Rubbing her face against the fluffy pillow

Then he opened his eyes slightly, "Hey, am I dreaming? Why did I see my biological father?"

Chu Xiao reached out and touched her face, which was flushed with sleep.

"Xiaobao, are you awake? Do you want to get up?"

Xiaobao's eyes widened immediately, and he became energetic instantly.

She got out of the bed and rushed towards Chu Xiao. Chu Xiao caught her firmly.

The little baby kissed Chu Xiao on the side of his face and said with a smile, "Dad, why are you here?"

"Is Xiaobao happy to see his biological father?"

"Happy, I haven't seen you for several days."

Chu Xiao hugged her daughter tightly and kissed the side of her face, "Dad, I miss you too!"

Wen Jinyan would put the clothes the three children would wear the next day aside for them the night before.

Only one of the three sets of clothes is pink, so this little guy's clothes are easy to recognize.

"Dad, let's put your hands in when you get dressed."

"Dad, I can wear it myself, I'm awesome."

"Haha! My dear dad knows that Xiaobao is great, but today is the first time that my dear dad has taken care of Xiao Bao. Can you let your dear dad dress you?"

"Okay, thank you, dear dad"

"You're welcome, my biological father is willing to do anything for you babies."

Just after Xiaobao was dressed, Dabao and Erbao woke up one after another and were surprised to see Chu Xiao in their room.

Erbao was still a little unconscious. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, "Dad Chu, why are you here?"

Dabao: "Good morning, Dad Chu"

Chu Xiao put Xiaobao on a chair beside him and took Dabao and Erbao's clothes.

"Are Dabao and Erbao awake? Do you want to get up? Can daddy help you get dressed?"

Erbao: "I'm awake now, we can dress ourselves, Dad Chu."

Chu Xiao smiled and rubbed the heads of his two sons, "You have grown so big, this is the first time for dad to take care of you."

Can you let daddy dress you today? "

Dabao and Erbao both nodded. Chu Xiao first pulled the Erbao who was closest to him out of bed.

After dressing him, she kissed his cheek and said, "I'll stay with my sister for a while, and daddy will dress my brother."

Erbao nodded cooperatively, "Okay."

As the eldest brother, Dabao is a little shy when his younger brothers and sisters watch him while his father dresses him.

With his face red, Chu Xiao also kissed his cheek, "Don't be shy, Dabao. Although you are a few minutes older than your brothers and sisters, you still need adults to take care of you."

Dabao: "I know, Dad Chu"

I couldn't get dressed, but when I took care of Xiaobao's hair, I encountered an unprecedented problem.

Xiaobao: "Dad didn't pierce it like this. If you pierce it like this, the little butterfly will fall off."

"Oh, okay, dad will change it again"

"Dad, it's crooked, it's crooked"

"Dad, you still have some hair here, haven't you pulled it all up?"

"Dad, why do I feel more and more confused?"

Chu Xiao wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Don't be in a hurry, Xiaobao. Let's try a few more hairstyles and keep the one that looks best, okay?"

Xiaobao nodded with bright eyes, "Okay, okay, I'm not in a hurry, and neither is my father."

Chu Xiao had a warm and sunny smile on his face, but he felt a little panicked in his heart.

Even Jiang Yu, who likes to sleep in in the morning, got up, and the breakfast made by Wen Jinyan was also served.

Jiang Yu said to her senior brother, "Have I passed on my habit of staying in bed to my children?"

Wen Jinyan pulled her to sit at the dining table and said softly, "Chu Xiao came here very early. He is staying with the children inside."

Jiang Yu: "Are you so blatant now? You even found your home."

Wen Jinyan: "Let him go, the children also like him quite a lot.

Would you like to eat something first? Or wait until the kids are together? "

Jiang Yu: "Let's wait for the children to come together!"

In the child's room

With the coordinated efforts of Dabao and Erbao, the father and son finally succeeded in tying Xiaobao's hair to her satisfaction.

Not only Chu Xiao, but also Dabao and Erbao breathed a sigh of relief.

Chapter 348 Let's have breakfast together

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Jiang Yu looked over conditionedly, her eyes widening in an instant.

"Pfft, hahaha"

Wen Jinyan couldn't help but laugh. He covered his lips with his fist and coughed a few times to hide his laughter.

Xiaobao doesn't think his parents are laughing at his hairstyle.

With her short legs, she ran towards the two of them.

As she ran, Jiang Yu couldn't help but laugh more and more, and finally she laughed directly on the table 

Dabao and Erbao also feel that their parents are a little confused. Did anything happy happen today?

Xiaobao ran to his mother, "Mom, what are you laughing at?"

Jiang Yu tried hard to hold back her laughter, but her shoulders were still shaking.

"Mom was happy to see you, so she couldn't help but smile."

Xiaobao's eyes turned into crescent moons in a blink of an eye, "I'm also happy to see my parents."

Mom, do you think my new hairstyle looks good? "

Jiang Yu almost laughed out loud again, "It's beautiful and very unique."

Xiaobao smiled even happier, "Xuexue has nine big tails, although I can't grow one."

"But I have a lot of hair, so I can still get nine tails on my head."

Jiang Yu: Should I laugh now? Or should I cry? Or should I laugh and cry?

Erbao: "I think she looks pretty too. We spent a lot of effort to get her tied up like this."

Jiang Yu: My second child's aesthetics are terrible!

Wen Jinyan coughed twice and said, "Okay, okay, sit down and have breakfast."

Chu Xiao, you should also eat some with the children! "

Chu Xiao suppressed the excitement in his heart and nodded calmly, "Thank you."

"Oh, we haven't started eating yet. It seems I'm not too late." Jiang Cheng came in in a hurry.

Jiang Yu was speechless: "Dad, you've been eating all this time, and you've spoiled your taste."

What will Ms. Yue Ling do to support you in the future? "

Jiang Cheng didn't care what his daughter teased him, he sat down naturally and served himself a bowl of fragrant millet porridge.

He smiled at his daughter and said, "In saying that, you have reminded me.

"If she learns Jin Yan's cooking skills, I will stay here willingly."

Jiang Yu raised her head and said, "Dad, you have been stubbornly resisting for more than twenty years, and you just compromised for one bite."

Jiang Cheng swallowed a mouthful of silky millet porridge, "We already have a little cotton-padded jacket like you, what else can I do?

Is it possible that I still have to fight with her, or will we never have any contact with her?

Even if I think so, will she let me go? "

Jiang Yu chuckled, "Dad, do you want to show off?

"I still think it's actually pretty good to have such a beautiful, capable wife who can treat you like a spoiled little husband."

Jiang Cheng was so shocked by his daughter's words of 'little sweetheart' that he almost choked.

He glared at his daughter, "No matter how big or small, where is your biological father and my husband?"

Jiang Yu glanced at her biological father inexplicably, not knowing where his confidence came from.

Jiang Chengcheng doesn't plan to discuss this topic with his daughter again, otherwise, if he continues, he doesn't know what shocking words will come out.

Turning my eyes on Chu Xiao, I have to say that my daughter's taste is quite good.

Chu Xiao, who was being looked at, almost straightened up.

"Hello, Uncle Jiang, I am Chu Xiao."

Jiang Cheng didn't intend to embarrass him. His daughter allowed him to have contact with the child and eat at the same table, which showed that his daughter didn't care about the past. As a father, although he had eaten for his daughter It hurts, but you can't hold your daughter back openly.

What's more, Jin Yan is here now, and everyone feels uncomfortable talking about the past.

"Well! Let's all eat!" In fact, I have already finished a bowl of millet porridge.

Jiang Cheng naturally added another bowl for himself. This time he did not just drink porridge, but added a lot of things to go with it.

After dinner, Chu Xiao told Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu that he wanted to take the three children out to play for a while and bring them back in the evening.

The eyes of the three children were all bright. When Jiang Yu saw them like this, he knew that they wanted to go out with Chu Xiao.

So she nodded and agreed.

Wen Jinyan prepared a lot of snacks for the three children, including everything to eat and drink.

Handing the things to Chu Xiao, "Children are quite naughty. You have to be careful when playing with them, so as not to hurt them."

Chu Xiao: "I will pay attention"

The three children happily followed their father away.

Jiang Cheng asked his daughter, "Aren't you afraid that they will abduct the child?"

Jiang Yu raised an eyebrow, "It's impossible, why should I spend so much time worrying about it?"

"You are quite confident"

Jiang Yu: "That's necessary.

Based on your enthusiasm for eating, why are you late today? "

Chapter 349 Father and daughter talking

Jiang Chen rolled his eyes angrily, "Why else? Isn't it your grandma?

She was so angry at the person she secretly helped that she almost fainted."

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Cheng unexpectedly, "Your mother was so angry that she almost fainted, but you still had such a delicious breakfast. You ate the most at the table."

Jiang Cheng sighed, "Your grandma is very smart in everything, but she is very persistent when it comes to her mother's family."

What's more, there is only one single Miaomiao left now.

"Although none of us wanted to see that woman, she never gave up and secretly helped that woman."

Jiang Yu was sitting on the rocking chair, rocking leisurely, with a glass of spiritual juice in her hand.

"Tell me and listen, what shocking thing did that woman do to make grandma who is very tolerant of her angry?"

Jiang Cheng saw his daughter's carefree look and said, "You'd better not know about those dirty things.

"But in this world now, you are probably the only one who can live so carefree."

Jiang Yu took a sip of the spiritual juice and said, "So what? I rely on my strength to get away with it."

Jiang Cheng: "Yes, after all, luck is also a kind of strength.

If you hadn't met such a considerate person like Jin Yan, would you still be so carefree?

"Although the matter between you and Chu Xiao has passed, don't get too close to him and consider Jin Yan's feelings more."

Jiang Yu: "I understand, you have to avoid suspicion.

Have you ever watched the whole process and said a word to him?

"Besides, senior brother is more powerful than you."

Jiang Cheng really wanted to tell his daughter that a man can be as big as he wants in other matters, but he can be as small as he wants when it comes to the person beside him.

Jiang Yu: "Okay dad, don't worry about my affairs. I know it well."

You and Ms. Yue Ling have been separated for a long time.

Have you considered your problem?

"One year is not long. Do you plan to stay with her willingly or resist? I will find a way to take you away."

Jiang Cheng: "I've thought about it, but I haven't come up with any clues. Just let nature take its course!"

"Then what if she forces you to stay with her again?

After all, this kind of thing becomes familiar again and again! ! "

Jiang Cheng: "Just stay. Anyway, dad knows that you are living well. Your grandparents, your uncle, and your cousin are with you."

He came back safely and alive, so that his parents would have no regrets in their hearts and they would no longer worry about him. The purpose of his return would have been achieved.

Jiang Yu: "Actually, I think Dad, since you can't resist, why not enjoy this love?

Put aside your grudges and get along well with her, and maybe you will find that she is not as unbearable as you thought."

"Okay, Dad doesn't worry about your things, so don't worry about mine. Just live your life happily."

"Fine"

Jiang family

Shuya was lying on the bed, and Jiang Tinghua was sitting by the bed watching over her.

Shuya seemed to be talking to herself, or to her wife, "Why did she become like this?

A good girl's family, wouldn't it be nice to find someone to get married in peace and harmony?

Why do you have to get entangled with different men?

I taught her so many principles before and gave her so many books to read. Did she learn them all in the dog's belly?

As a woman, if she doesn't care for herself and doesn't love herself, how can others cherish her? Will he treat her sincerely? "

Jiang Yaohua patted his old wife's hand and said, "Xiaoya, everyone has their own way of living. She is no longer a child, she is an adult.

Let her bear the consequences of the path she chooses.

Besides, you have said both good things and bad things. Did she listen?

Now you are making yourself so angry that your family members are worried about you, and the person who really made you so angry that you are bedridden is nowhere to be found, so why bother? "

Shu Ya: "I just can't bear to see her ruining herself like this.

Which of those men has her in mind?

Sooner or later, she will suffer the consequences for herself."

Jiang Yaohua: "Human emotions are mutual.

She, Shu Xinwan, only wanted to play with others and gain benefits from them.

Those men are not blind, so how can they be sincere to her?

Maybe what she wants is not the sincerity, but the benefits that she can see as much as others can give her.

Such a self-deprecating person is not worthy of your care.

"I hope you won't go to her again in the future, lest she do something even more shameless in the name of the Jiang family."

Shu Ya looked a little decadent, "Even if I want to, I can't."

Chapter 350 Wen Jinyan's misunderstanding

Chu Xiao brought her children to her new home, "Dad will live here temporarily, but don't come to Dad alone. I will pick you up regularly to play."

The three children are still too young. He is worried that if the children come to him alone, they will fall down on the road or have an accident.

Dabao: "Dad Chu, we know"

Erbao: "Dad Chu, you don't have to worry

When we go out alone, our mother will ask us to take Bai Xue with us.

"Don't look at Bai Xue not with us now, but if we are in danger, he will appear immediately."

Xiaobao pouted, "Stingy Bai Xue always likes to hide.

"I won't ask him for his tail, I'll just play with it, he's so stingy."

Bai Xue, who uses her natural skills to hide from the side and protect the children: Little master, you have almost shaved off my tail hair, am I still stingy?

Chu Xiao: "Don't be careless about that. If Bai Xue doesn't respond in time if there is any emergency, it won't be you who will suffer."

Dad, every three days, will he pick you up to play with, okay? "

The three children nodded. In fact, they had been thinking about the game they played that day.

Xiaobao: "Dad, are we still playing games today?

"Today I will still be a little warrior"

"Okay, as long as you want to play, dad will play with you."

The eyes of Dabao and Erbao immediately lit up.

Chu Xiao gave them the wooden spears he made. Dabao Erbao's was a long spear that could be carried on his back.

Xiaobao's is more delicate, but it is also very vividly carved.

Chu Xiao looked at the toys he made with his own hands. The children could not put them down and felt very satisfied.

Although Jiang Yu didn't say a word to him today, he was very satisfied that he could get along with her at such a close distance and eat at the same table with her.

Although after the whole process, he didn't dare to put his eyes on her.

Just afraid that she or Wen Jinyan would discover his hidden thoughts

In the future, I will lose even the chance to see her or get close to the child.

Xiaobao noticed that his father was in a daze, so he stepped forward and took one of Chu Xiao's fingers and shook it, "Dad, what are you thinking about?"

Chu Xiao came back to his senses, smiled and touched his daughter's head.

"Dad is thinking, why are my children so smart and cute?"

Xiaobao was immediately happy, "I also think I'm pretty smart and cute."

Chu Xiao laughed out loud, "Okay, let's start playing the game."

"Okay, I'll hide first"

After Jiang Cheng had breakfast and chatted with his daughter for a while, he couldn't stand the boredom of his daughter and son-in-law, so he slowly walked home with his hands behind his back.

Back at the Jiang family, the eldest brother, cousin and nephews all have their own things to do.

Seeing his father carefully enlightening his mother, he still doesn't want to be a light bulb.

He turned around again and went back to his room. He found the chessboard, chess pieces and tea he got from his daughter and ran to find his third uncle.

When Jiang Yu had her father around, although she and his senior brother were quite close to each other, after his father left, she went straight into his arms.

Wen Jinyan followed her naturally and hugged her tightly

"Senior brother, do you like your current life?"

"I like it. My lovely wife is by my side, my children are around my knees, and I have three simple meals every day."

"Then if a new member is to be added to our family, would Senior Brother be willing?"

Wen Jinyan's heart tightened. Does Baby want Chu Xiao to live with them?

Baby, still can't forget him?

Then do you have a place in the baby's heart?

Will my baby leave me in the future?

The more Wen Jinyan thought about it, the more painful her heart became, and the hand holding Jiang Yu tightened tighter and tighter.

Jiang Yu felt his senior brother's extreme uneasiness and quickly asked, "What's wrong with you, senior brother?"

Wen Jinyan came back to her senses and looked at Baobao seriously, "If I don't agree, will Baobao still let him join?"

If he could choose, he would be unwilling to do so

He can tolerate him being close to the child, which is his greatest tolerance.

But if Chu Xiao is allowed to approach his baby blatantly again, he will be so angry that he will kill someone.

Jiang Yu frowned and thought for a moment, "Senior brother, this is not a question of whether I think about it or not? The question is that he is already here, can I refuse?"

When Wen Jinyan heard this, his heart sank to the bottom of his heart.

"Baby, I love you, my heart is filled with you, and there is no room for anything else."

How about we take our children and leave here and find a new place to live?

I don't want anyone to disturb our peaceful life, and I don't want anyone who cares about you to wander under my nose.

Baby, I'm afraid that one day I'll lose my mind and let you see my cold and heartless side. I'm afraid of losing you.

"Don't let him join us, okay?" "

Jiang Yu took his senior brother's hand and placed it on his belly, "But senior brother, this is your biological child. Are you really willing to give up?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.4K 31
Description: I am a male celebrity riddled with negative press. People say I climbed the ranks through dirty tricks and that my private life is a mes...
1K 61 3
━━━ 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 i'll spend forever wondering if you knew, i was enchanted to meet you. t. disney universe descenda...
65.2K 862 49
Yiqingqing died young, but when she went to the underworld, she was told that she was a person of great merit and virtue. She was supposed to be rich...
938K 33.7K 18
BOOK 2 from His Rejection He wants me I'm scared of him He's obsessed with me I want to run away far away from him but the urge to seek his comfort w...