Trolls: BroZone Sleepover

By BookwormtoWriter

Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC... More

โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Prologue: First BroZone Sleepoverโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter One: BroZone Concertโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter Two: Spruce's Great Ideaโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter Three: Sleepover Preparationโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter Four: Today's the Dayโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter Five: Hotel Room Surpriseโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด Chapter Six: Having Fun at the Beach ๐ŸŒดโ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด Chapter Seven: Beach Volleyball Fun ๐ŸŒดโ˜€๏ธ
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter Eight: Treat Yourselfโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†Chapter Nine: Let's Make Pizza Tonightโ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter Ten: Broccoliโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹†Chapter Eleven: Laxatives in Lemonade Prankโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†Chapter Twelve: Whaat is Happening?โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†Chapter Thirteen: Arcades Funโ‹†โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†Chapter Fourteen: Under Pressureโ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†Chapter Fifteen: Party Pooperโ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†Chapter Sixteen: Pillow Fightโ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
Chapter Seventeen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 1)
Chapter Eighteen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 2) โ˜พ
โ˜พ Chapter Nineteen: Chaotic Movie Night โ˜พ
โ‹†โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†Chapter Twenty: Family Comfortโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โ‹†
โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†Chapter Twenty-One: Truth or Dare (Pt. 1)โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†Chapter Twenty-Two: Truth or Dare (Pt. 2)โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†Chapter Twenty-Four: BroZone Dance Partyโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†

โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†Chapter Twenty-Three: Daresโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†

503 19 203
By BookwormtoWriter

~In the Bedroom (9:29 pm)~

The BroZone brothers were ready to do some dares.....which made Spruce uneasy.

"Well, this is the bonus round," John Dory said. 

"Oh okay. I mean, I'm getting sooo tired of Floyd getting truths. Is it just me?" Clay said.

"Not true, You're just jealous because I kept getting truths," Floyd said.

"I'm not," Clay replied.

"Okay, whatever you say," Floyd said. "I think I'm ready to do some dares....I guess."

Clay was the first to pick out a paper strip from the DARE box, but then another paper strip accidentally went out of the box too. 

"Oh my gosh, a dare paper strip went out!" John Dory shouted.

"So what? I can just put it back," Clay said.

"No! It means that you have to do both," Spruce said.

"What? Why?" Clay asked. "That's not fair,"

"Come on, bro, don't be a party pooper," John Dory said.

"Ugh, fine," Clay said as he looked at the first dare and gasped. 

TrollsBrozoneFan2736

CLAY I DARE YOU TO WEAR YOUR FUNDERDRAWERS TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND SEND IT TO VIVA

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" John Dory and Spruce shouted.

"Oh my gosh!" Floyd said.

"For real?" Clay said. 

"Oh, man, this is going to be something else," Branch said.

"I can't believe that I'm about to do this." Clay sighed as he grabbed his funderdrawers from his suitcase and went to the bathroom to change into them.

Clay opened the door as he was in his funderdrawers. 

"Wow, it's just like how I remember it," John Dory said.

"Whoa," Floyd and Branch said.

"And now time for the selfie," Spruce said.

Clay sighed again and grabbed his phone. He let out an awkward smile and took the selfie, like several of them. His brothers gathered around him to see if he was going to send the message to her...and he did.

"Okay, it'll probably will take her a while for her to get the message since she and Poppy are having their sleepover," Clay said.

Ding.

"Oh, oh now! Wow, what a quick response," John Dory said.

Clay looked at the text message.

Viva: Oh my gosh!!

Clay texted her back.

Clay: I know, babe. It's part of a dare.

Viva: CUTE!!! Got any more pics?

"Ooooo!!! More pics!" Spruce said.

"Is she serious right now?" Clay said. 

Clay: Why?

Viva: Aww, please!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Clay sighed to himself, responding to her text.

Clay: Fine.

Viva: YAAAAY!!! 😁😁

After sending Viva a few pictures, Clay looked into the 2nd dare and gasped.

Jrae25

Oooo and if I can add a dare then I dare any brother to call their significant other/love interest and tell them "I love you" to them in front of everyone.

"Oooooooooooo!!!" All the brothers said to Clay.

"Now that's a GOOD one!" Spruce said.

"Wow! Now you've got to say it to Viva!!!" John Dory said.

"In front of us," Branch said.

"Oh my...." Clay said. "Let me call her."

Clay dialed up her number, which Viva immediately answered the phone.

"Hey, Broccoli babe! How's the sleepover?" Viva asked.

"Oh, pretty good babe," Clay said.

"That's FANTASAMAZING!!" Viva said. "So, what's up?"

Clay hesitated. Well....I just wanted to tell you....tell you....that....I love you. I love you so much, Viva."

There was a bit of silence on Viva's end for a moment. Before Clay could ask her if she was okay, Viva started to squeal. 

"AWWWW, YOU'RE SO SWEET, CLAY!!! I LOVE YOU TOO, BABE!!!" Viva said.

Clay immediately blushed while his brothers awwed at him.

~~~

A few minutes later, Branch, who was still in the bunny pajamas, slowly rummaged through the DARE box and pulled out the paper strip. He frowned at the paper strip, giving his brothers his usual serious look, showing off the paper strip to them.

JaydeDog

 Someone has to dare Branch to jump in the water I don't know why but that's would be hilarious

"You've got to be kidding me," Branch sighed. "In my bunny pajamas?"

John Dory and Clay oohed at him and Floyd stared at him in sudden silence.

"Come on, let's go to the swimming pool," Spruce said.

"Wait, they have a swimming pool?" Clay said.

"Duh, it's a resort," John Dory said.

"Oh boy," Branch said in an annoying way.

~~~

~At the Beachy Palms Resort Swimming Pool~

Branch stared at the pool and back at his brothers who gave them encouraging looks, smiles, and thumbs up. There were some Trolls at the swimming pool. The swimming pool itself looked a bit deep. Could it be cold too?

"Come on, Bitty B, jump," John Dory said.

"You can do this," Spruce said.

"Do it, do it, do it...."Clay chanted, along with John Dory and Spruce.

So, here we go. Branch took a deep breath, did a few squats and jumped into the swimming pool......in his bunny pajamas. His brothers cheered for him. The water was a bit cold as Branch let out a shriek. He swam for a bit until his body got used to the water. His pajamas were soaked and his hair was down. When he got out of the water, Floyd gave him a beach towel.

"You didn't have to do it," Floyd said.

"C-C-ome on, it was p-part of the d-d-dare." Branch shivered. "It's a g-g-good thing that I have the same p-pair of b-b-bunny pa-pa-pajamas in my backpack. Let's g-g-go back to our hotel r-r-room."

~~~

~Back at the Hotel Room~

"Okay, it's my turn," John Dory pulled out a paper strip, read it......and tossed it. "OH, COME ON!!"

"What's wrong?" Spruce picked up the paper strip and shook his head. "Oh, this is going to be hard for you."

Spruce then showed the paper strip to Floyd, Clay, and Branch. They faced their oldest brother who crossed his arms and sat on the floor, looking as if he might pout.

DARE

krisalyn598 

 Go 7 minutes without saying "bro"

"It's only seven minutes," Floyd said. "It's not the end of the world."

John Dory sighed, wanting to say "bro" so badly. "Okay, time for a new word. Now I should say "For real" starting....now."

Branch shrugged. "Yeah. At least you can rap instead."

"Spruce, you might as well go on next while I wait until 7 minutes is up," John Dory said.

~~~

Spruce picked out the paper strip and frowned. "Oh."

DARE

Eat a spoonful of hot sauce

"Ooh," Clay said.

"It's not that bad. I like hot sauce," Spruce said. 

"Good luck because you're going to need it," Branch said.

John Dory left the bedroom and came back with the hot sauce and a spoon. Now this hot sauce wasn't regular hot sauce but Red Chile hot sauce, and he heard from some Vacay Islanders that this sauce was pretty hot.

John Dory poured the hot sauce onto the spoon and moved the spoon towards Spruce's mouth. "Open wide."

Surprising his brothers and himself, Spruce opened his mouth as he let his older brother feed him the hot sauce. He swallowed it a bit too fast as the heat kicked in. His tongue burned to the point where his mouth was burning hot. He let out his tongue and fanned himself. He tried to talk, but couldn't. His brothers stared at him in silence.

"You want some water?" Floyd said.

"Water? That don't help," Branch said. "He needs.....milk."

"Coconut milk," John Dory recommended.

Spruce shook his head. "I'm good."

A few minutes later, Spruce managed to go through the hot sauce without any water as he wheezed, sweating a bit, and he shook it off as he gave his brothers a weak smile. Tears were coming down his cheeks too, but he was able to get through the spiciness.

"Whoo! Now that was hot," Spruce said. "It's your last turn, Floyd."

~~~

Floyd nodded, grabbing a paper strip from the DARE box, mentioning that there was still plenty of paper strips left for later.

BTSxBroZone

 Do a goofy dance for 3 minutes

"Me doing a goofy dance. Not my usual thing I do, but it's worth a try, right?" Floyd said.

"Oooh, I can't wait to see this," Clay said.

"Same. Don't be shy, little bro. You got this," Spruce said.

"Thanks.....I hadn't done a solo dance in a long time, so it's going to take some time," Floyd said.

"Take all the time you need," Branch said.

"Yeah, but not too long, right?" John Dory said.

Floyd nodded as he picked up his phone and picked out a song. He stood there for a bit. Not moving an inch. He stared at his feet, brushed his left bang, and stared at his brothers. Clay, Branch, and John Dory smiled and gave him a thumbs up while Spruce smiled, signaling him to take a deep breath. Floyd took a deep breath, smiled, and played the music.

Floyd moved like a robot. He danced in a silly way like wiggling his legs, shaking his hips and his bang. He did the running man along with the chicken dance. He got on his tippy toes and moved like a crab, except he hopped on his toes.

His brothers moved their heads to the beat and cheered for him.

"Whoo. Go do that chicken," Clay said.

Floyd did the chicken dance while kicking his legs and spinning around.

"Twirl it, bro," John Dory said.

Floyd twirled around and leaped in the air.

"Shake that butt like you mean it," Spruce said, laughing.

Floyd shook his butt and did spun around.

"You're doing great," Branch said.

Floyd laughed. "Thanks. I'm having soo much fun."

Floyd did the monkey dance, did a handstand while moving his feet around. He flipped and swayed his hips. After a few moments, Floyd hopped from foot to foot and kept going for quite a minute. He did the worm, got up, twirled around and did a split as the song ended.

~~~

Spruce, along with his other brothers clapped for Floyd who took a bow and smiled. As the 2nd oldest, he was flabbergasted and proud of his 2nd youngest brother for getting out of his comfort zone.

Clay gave Floyd a high-five. "That was funny and great."

"Got to agree with Clay. You did great," John Dory gave Floyd a high-five too.

"Wow, who knew you could do a goofy dance," Branch said.

"I know right? Who knew. I wish you guys could've joined me. We could've have like a BroZone Dance Party," Floyd said.

BroZone Dance Party. Those three words clicked in Spruce's mind. Floyd was right. What is a BroZone Sleepover without a dance party? Years ago when they did their first BroZone Sleepover, they had a great time. In truth, it became their favorite part of the sleepover because they could dance in any way they want to. No worries about following dance routine. No worries about making mistakes (and John Dory's expectations of having perfection). But most of all, they actually let their hair down and had fun.

So, when Spruce couldn't believe that he had forgotten all about it, he felt quite disappointed about forgetting, but knowing that it isn't too late to do it, right? Besides, they are planning to stay up longer. He stood, went into his purple backpack, rummaged through it, grabbed a CD Jewel Case that had "BroZone Sleepover Playlist" labeled on it, and held it out in front of his brothers. This immediately caught their attention.

"Let's have a BroZone Dance Party!" Spruce shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 203 8
Takes place after the events of "Trolls Band Together" It's BroZone's first holiday season reunited in Pop Village, which means it's time for their f...
2.8K 73 6
Branch X Reader. Y/N, Branch, and Poppy go on a musical adventure to save Branch's brother, but end up finding out that Y/N, and Poppy have a long lo...
691 15 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...
768 20 2
They've got 99 problems, this is definitely one. It's been 5 years since Poppy & Branch went on an adventure to reunite all of BroZone and bring thei...