My first ever crush

By loveintheairsi

Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or t... More

✿✼:*゚:INTRODUCTION:*・゚゚・*
Aesthetics
chap 1: Who's that guy
chap 2 : Who's that guy
chap 3 : The alluring girl
chap 4 : The alluring girl
chap 5 : Who's that guy
Chap 6 : who's that Guy
Chap 7 : The alluring girl
Chap 8 : who's that guy
chap 9 : who's that guy
Chap 10 : Her
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 15: The last exam
Chapter 16 : Funday

Chap 14 : The fall

2.9K 316 39
By loveintheairsi

Samira POV

" Wise words "

I was looking at him , and then blushed a little as I realised that he heard me.

I looked at my right side and then at my left , no one was particularly looking at us. So I again looked at him and waved.

"Hello. " I said with a Lil smile

He looked a bit shocked , oh yeah we have never greeted each other before.

Then he returned the smile , " Hey. "

Hey? HEY? Why did that sound so attractive and .......... I don't know but it made me feel something in my stomach. Not only his voice but his demeanor and his expression was also so outstanding. He could stand in a crowd of people and still I can recognise him with his body language.

I don't know what to reply so I simply thought of walking inside , well you can't blame me , I become nervous in front of him. I turned in the direction of the gateway and started walking.

I heard some footsteps following me and it slowed just behind me.

He was walking just behind me.

I held my courage and tried not to embarrass myself again. At that moment I felt like I didn't know how to walk, it was like I was walking embarrassingly too , but no one gave me any weird glances so I believe I was doing a pretty good job to not make fun of myself.

Then I felt breath on my ear shell - I shivered and abruptly turned around, due to which I lost balance and fell. I closed my eyes and was ready to feel pain but...............
it never came.

I felt that the ground was soft rather than being concrete, and my palm was pressed on something smooth.... a fabric I guess. Something plush felt against my forehead and it felt oddly good .

It didn't feel right , shouldn't it hurt?

Wait a second

I opened my eyes and a very sharp jawline and neck came into my view. I was laying on another body. A BODY. A MALE BODY. ON HIM. My eyes widened and my body felt hot & flushed.

My HANDS were on his CHEST. My legs were between his and his HANDS ....... His HANDS were on my..... On my......... My ..... Waist.

Holy shit

Wait... I am missing one thing. OH - how could I......

His lips were on my forehead.

His lips were on me.

His lips ARE on ME.

HIS LIPS ARE ON MY SKIN.

Panic rushed through me and I tried to get up as hard as I can but his grip was too strong. He's just a class 7th student how could he be so strong hufff.

But I tried again and stood abruptly, patting my clothes. Then I looked at my surroundings, only some students were there cause I was early today , so not many people got to play an audience in my one more embarrassment. They were looking at us and some also came forward to help to get up but as I was already standing they tried to help him. He was still lying there and was looking at me, ( he's face holding something I can't quite decipher, But I noticed that his ears were turned into the brightest shade of red ) when I turned fastly and walked towards the class.

If I was not that embarrassed, then I would have laughed at him , cause why not? He looked funny lying there, looking at me with a shock on his face. He was not expecting this. Well neither was I.

I remember it in slow motion , after falling I slowly raised my head to look at him, and his eyes were closed and slowly opened to look at me but then I stood abruptly.

It was embarrassing but I don't know why I again felt something in my stomach and this time it was much more stronger - wait I know , I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. I was blushing hardly now remembering how- Wait No.
It was not good Samira , It was bad - It was so bad. I made a joke of me and also that guy is in love with someone else *maybe my sister*

" God!!!!!!!!! Just tell me how many more of this is left for me to experience. Haven't I already embarrassed myself enough ? " I whispered - whined to myself and walked fast to my classroom.

---------------------------
Aahan POV

She ran away.
She just ran away.

A subtle smile formed on my lips. I looked around and saw some guys trying to help me to stand,  I took one's hand and stood with a swift move.

Students were mostly laughing around me at the silly event, well even I would have laughed, but I was feeling flustered.

Guess she's the only one who can make me feel flUsTeReD.

I don't know how to feel of this situation, I mean we fell on concrete, especially my head got hurt a bit. What about her head? Was it hurt too? Was she hurt? Did she get any injury anywhere? Dammit!!! What if she got hurt? It was all my fault, I made her startled because of my move.

I ran towards our class , to check whether she was hurt, even when my own head was hurting like hell now.

I tried my best to make us fall lightly. As when she turned and lost her balance , I took the hold of the fence on the side to stop us from falling , but it just slowed the fall , and scratched my hands. Which made me leave the fence and put my hands on her.

I reached the class and saw her with her friend Vaani. Only Vaani was speaking while she was nodding her head. I walked towards her and put my hands on her arms, and then enquired her to find any injury or wound. She got startled and all flustered.

Then I noticed that My hands were on her, maybe she got uncomfortable? so I quickly withdrew my hands and stood a foot back and calmed myself.

This was the first time I ever put my hands on any girl , and I myself was flustered now. How did she bring such a reaction from me that I myself didn't know was possible.

" Are you okay ? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked while searching for any injury with my eyes on her face.

She was still a little flustered now , and then she shook her head.

" Are you sure? I think you should go to the medical room. Let's go. " I said softly. I wanted her to be okay.

"Wait. What do you mean whether she's okay or not ? Did she get hurt or something? " Her friend asked , her voice filled with Panic and then she glanced at Samira to search for any injury on her, just like me. I forgot that her friend was still standing there. I think Vaani is a good friend to her.

" I am alright. " Samira said and smiled at us.

" Still I think you should get checked. " I said.

She huffed and rolled her eyes and then replied ," It was just that I got slipped. And I didn't even fall on the concrete, I fell on your soft bo- " she abruptly stopped and then widened her eyes. Her cheeks got red and then she looked at her shoes . God she's so cute, she is the most adorable person I have ever seen.

Then she looked at me and I raised my one eyebrow at her, she stood straight and cleared her throat and continued , " I mean - It's not like a fell from the 3rd floor or something. Chill. Aisa toh hote hi rehta hai. "

"No. Come with me to the medical room , we need to get you checked once. " I said firmly and nodded towards the door.

"Yes Sam, if you fell on the floor then you should get yourself checked, let's go. " Her friend took Samira's hand and tried to pull her. But then Samira made her stop and looked at me, and said,

" Weren't you the reason I fell? " She huffed at me and then continued ," and now you are being caring? " She mocked.

I knew that she was just mocking me playfully but It didn't hurt any less, I knew that it was my fault and her saying it , made me feel more guilty now.

" I know this is my fault and I am sorry, I am really very sorry Samira. I really didn't mean to do that. " My guilt made me say this, my voice filled with guilt and regret.

Her face softened and she shook her head, " Hey! It's okay. I was just joking. Don't be like that. " She replied

" But now you have to take the responsibility and take me to the medical room. Shouldn't you? " She mocked me playfully and raised her eyebrows and I smiled & nodded.

I walked out of my class and waited for her, she talked to her friend and then came outside the class and walked with me - this time beside me.

The medical room was on this floor only, so we reached there in a minute and I informed the nurse that we fell.

After some time, the nurse said that Samira was all okay and relief washed over me like a smooth blanket. I smiled and then walked towards Samira and asked her if she told the nurse everything. She nodded , then we turned to walk out but she stopped me.

" What about you? Get yourself checked too. " She said with furrowed eyebrows.

She looks so adorable right now. If she thinks she's intimidating me right now then who's gonna tell her?

Her eyebrows furrowed deeper and then I followed her path of vision, she was looking at my hand. My scratched hand. And that's when she took hold of my hand.

My right hand was in both of hers and she carefully held me and examined my palm. Then she looked at me with anger in her eyes and pulled me towards the nurse with my one hand still in both of hers. I abruptly walked with her and stopped when she stopped.

And she started to inform the nurse , so that I can be checked too.

She's so caring and loving, and now I am even more confirmed that I like her.
-------------------------------
Samira's POV

He is stupid.

" How could you? You got injured but forced ME to get checked? Are you dumb or what. " I said with annoyance. We were walking back to class and he was walking beside me, he got his hands scratched and head got hurt too , but look at this boy's audacity of taking me to medical room rather than himself.

" It's just a small scratch. I was okay , I am not fragile like you. "

" Oh so you think you are a macho man or what? " I mocked and his head flew towards me and looked at me with surprise on his face.

" What? Did I crack your secret identity or something? " I said with a fake surprise as if I discovered that he's thor.

" Do you wear a underwear and save people at night? " I added.

He stopped and started laughing and shook his head at me. I stopped and a smile crept it's way on my face too.

" How do you always get me ? " He said still laughing.

" I think I can get a job as a detective then. " I flipped my hair and said.

He looked at me with amusement and then bent himself so that he could come to my eye level and said,

" Remember. No one should know about this. This is our secret. "

And then placed his hand for me to shake it , so in order to keep his secret to me. I looked at him with narrowed eyes & then gave him a smirk.

He raised his eyebrows, his hand still hanging between us.

" Well I don't do anything for free. What about a little bribe? " I said still smirking.

He smirked at me.

" Also now I think I have a lot of your dirty little secrets to keep to myself. " I said with a shrug.

" Hmm , I think I need to discover some secrets of yours too. "

" You can try " I said with a challenging look and finally shook his hand . Electric current like feeling- flowing through me.

" Game on then" he said and did not leave my hand.

Even after all this, I think my day started quite well.

___________________________________________

Done phewww. 🙂😭.
Someone in the comments said he's Batman 🤣😭😭 and I am dying here

Finally! Guys it is 2000+ words. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter . Maybe I would have done some grammatical or spelling mistakes - as I was writing it at - 1:20 am so I am quite exhausted . Will edit it tomorrow.

Okay bye good night
Take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 29.8K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
3.6K 533 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢 *A 6ft tall handsome guy who born to break and make rules of own.Loves and respect his family a lot . *Currently studyi...
218K 11.1K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
295K 18.6K 66
"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love you and will never marry you. I have so m...