The Mourning Moonlight

By xtalesswrites

•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer... More

-INTRODUCTION-
-PROLOUGE-
A New Friend
Digging Past
Fear, Love, Friendship
Unknown invitation
Connecting Old Strings
Hidden Secrets
All about confession
The Perfect Us
Understanding Moonlight
The wedding - part 1
The wedding - part 2
Where are you?
All Over Again
Flash in the Past
Proposal
Tied Forever
Home
New Beginning
Melting
Walk
Brand
Headquarter
Once a Human
Intense
Mine
Realisation
Facing Again
Clarification

Plotting

215 36 3
By xtalesswrites

(in India)

Author's Pov:

"Are you sure, you will be ok to face her?
Suhani asked to Ayaan. She was concerned.

"I will have to be okay.
Ayaan Sighed.

"But you don't need to do all this things brother. And i don't think Zoya intentionally left you alone that day.
Suhani stated.

"That's why i need to go there. I want to know about what exactly happened that day. Even if she ditched me, then also i want to know the reason that why didn't she tell me earlier, before our marriage, about her feelings for Rishi.
Ayaan replied.

"Where do you need to go?
Riya asked while entering inside Ayaan's room.

"Can't you give us some privacy.
Suhani rolled her eyes.

"No i can't, who knows if Zoya has asked you to manipulate Ayaan against me.
Riya replied rudely.

"Mind your language Riya, She is my sister.
Ayaan raised his voice.

"Then tell her to behave like a one. And to support us, not that so called Zoya.
Riya said while chewing some mint candy.

"Brother I think you are mature enough to take your own decisions so just don't let any outside creep to manipulate you.
Without waiting for a reply, Suhani went outside the room.

"Ohh C'mon, now tell me n. Where are you going.
Riya asked impatiently with a smile.

"It's a birthday bash. Rishi and Zoya will probably be there too.
Ayaan almost whispered the last sentence.

Riya's face went pale.

"Why do you want to go there. No no you will not go there. It's final.
She said furiously.

"Who the hell are you to tell me ?

"I'm your wife.
She replied.

"You'll get the divorce papers within few days. Now Stop pretending like a queen.
He boldy stated.

"Divorce!!!!!! But whyyy???? I don't want divorce.

"And I DON'T WANT YOU.
I'm going to the birthday bash to make everything clear with Zoya. And if she is really happy with Rishi then i will not disturb them ever after.
Ayaan's voice trembled while speaking the last sentence. As if he was wishing it not to be true.

"Okay you want Divorce, i will sign on the papers but atleast give me a month to rearrange my lifestyle. I also lost many things after our marriage. I was too in depression.
Riya lied.

"Okay. Just a month.
Ayaan agreed.

"Can i also go to that party with you please. Actually i want to ask Rishi about Tara.
She pleaded.

"Fine.
Ayaan replied before leaving the room.

(In Uk)

Zoya's Pov:

I was lost in thinking that , what would have happened if Rachel didn't come to the office room when Rishi was almost successful in making my mind to confess.

God knows that why i always feel so lost in him whenever he is around me.

Cammi brought me back to the real world.
"I think he is perfect.
She said.

"Yeah, Rishi is so perfect in everything.
I whispered.

"Ooo my godd Zoya. You are making me blush. stupid, I was talking about This man. He is perfect for designing our dream building.

She patted on my head.

It was really embarrassing situation for me. I need to stop thinking about him all the time.

"Ohh yeah yeah, He is good for this.
I tried to cover up.

But then both of us laughed.

After finalizing almost every details we wanted in our company headquarter, both of us left the site.

Though Rishi asked me to come home as soon as my work is done but Cammi insisted me for a sleepover at her house.
I aslo wanted to spend some time with her so i agreed.
I texted Rishi about it. He didn't see it. Maybe he was busy. I thought he will check it later. And then we left for her house.

When we reached, i saw that it was actually an apartment on 2nd floor of a building.

The decor inside the house was also good.
We spent the maximum of that day on working so both of us were tired. It was almost night when we reached her home.

"Beef or spaghetti , for dinner?
She asked.

"Ummmm, order both, Don't dare to cook it because I don't want cooking to ruin our reunion.
I said while spreading myself comfortably on the sofa.

After ordering the food stuff, both of us decided to take a shower and change into something comfortable.

I wore a loose tshirt and shorts of Cammi because i didn't brought anything to wear, with me.

After having dinner i decided to discuss everything, Rishi told me about Riya, with Cammi. So, i told her the entire truth.

"See, i always knew that you didn't kill him. But this is a shocking news that it was Riya.
Cammi replied intensely.

"It's shocking for me too.
I exhaled.

We were silent for few minutes then She suddenly jumped with a shocking realisation.

"Wtfffffff, daammm itt . Why didn't i think about this beforrreeee.
She shouted on air.

"Think about what?
I was totally confused.

"Ohhoo Zoyyyaaaaa. Remember, Riya was the one who was supposed to take you to the venue on your wedding day but she didn't.
Cammi explained.

"Yeah, that's because i was missing.
I replied casually.

"You are really stupid.
Think about it Zoyaaa. Maybe it was RIYA who did something to you that day.

"But, why would she do that?

"I don't know, maybe because... because She didn't want you to marry Ayaan or maybe because....

"Maybe because?

"because SHE WANTED TO MARRY AYAAN.

This conversation made me think deeply about what actually happened on that night. But before i could remember anything, Cammi said

"Whatever she did wasn't so good but I'm happy that you married Rishi and not Ayaan.

Her statement made me curious.

"And what made you say so.
I asked.

"I have seen almost every love phase of your life. When you fell in love with Ruhan, you started changing yourself. It's not because He wanted you to change but since it made him happy so you started burying that actual Zoya deep inside your heart. You always used to keep yourself busy in making him happy.

When i met Ayaan, i thought He is the best for you. But honestly i never saw anykind of intense love in your eyes for him. I mean it's true that you loved him but you just loved him like you love me. Just like a friend, a best friend who gives you comfort like your home. You always felt comfortable and safe around him. But there was not at all any connection more than that between you two.
I thought this friendship will turn into a great relationship after marriage and that's why i didn't tell you anything about this before.

In case of Rishi. I never thought i would say this but yeah, the way both of you look at each other, anybody can easily say that you guys are perfect.

Apart from all these things, the one and most important thing which made me call him perfect is that, He found YOU. The actual you. He made you to fall in love with yourself. I mean look at you now, i have seen you like this only before you met Ruhan.
The Zoya , who knew her value. Who knew, how to live. How to celebrate little things. How to be carefree sometimes.

I missed this Zoya so so so much and I'm soooo thankful to Rishi that He found my lost bff.

I laid my head on her shoulder while listening to her. Her every single word made me think that is he really the one.

"Do you want to say that He found something which he didn't lose?
I whispered.

"I just want to say that, He is the only one who deserves you Zoya.
She cleared my doubt.

I remained silent on this.

After sometime we decided to watch our favourite movie and then before going to sleep, i called Tara. We talked for minutes, She shared everything about her day and said that she is missing me. Her voice completed my day.
Then i and Cammi finally slept.

_______________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment. It really motivates me 😊. Lotttsss of love ❣️

Thank you for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 18.3K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
798K 42.9K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
44.6K 591 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
755K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...