A Splash of ink

By philippaki

Every child requires care and affection in order to thrive. So what happens when one is born alone and spends... More

Chapter 1- Well..this is different (Birth Multiverse)
Chapter 2- Something new! (Birth Multiverse)
Chapter 3- Children should not be left alone (Birth Multiverse)
Chapter 4- 'New' doesn't always mean good (New Multiverse)
Chapter 5- Things are great!/ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ (New Multiverse)
Chapter 6- Small but mighty (New Multiverse)
Chapter 7- The truth isn't always kind (New Multiverse)
Chapter 8- A new type of tree! (SwapDream)
Chapter 9- Oh! What does this do? (SwapDream)
Chapter 10- So many new experiences (SwapDream)
Chapter 11- Insanity isn't always fun and games (SwapDream)
Chapter 12- The many misunderstandings (UnderVerse)
Chapter 13- The chaotic conclusion (UnderVerse)
Chapter 14- Big me! (Adult Paperjam Multiverse)
Chapter 15- New name..? How exciting!(Adult Paperjam Multiverse)
Chapter 16- New friends. Step 1:✨Kidnap✨(Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 17- A new type of game! (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 18- Following the breadcrumbs (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 19- Best friend! (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 20- What did they say now..?! 🖌️(Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 21- I dont trust it...🦴 (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 22- Family bonding!💫 (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 23- Family reunited and new bonds (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 24- Fragmented but still whole..? (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)
Chapter 25- Found and lost(PlantVerse)
Chapter 26- Old wounds and new discoveries 🌱 (PlantVerse)
Chapter 27- Playing with plants and more confusion.. (PlantVerse)
Chapter 28- An apple a day keeps the chaos away..?🍏 (PlantVerse)
Chapter 29- The twins not so very peaceful day (PlantVerse)
Chapter 30- A 'happy' mistake..? (PlantVerse)
Chapter 31- Be careful what you say..(PlantVerse)
Chapter 32- Make a wish upon a shooting star..? 💫(ForcedGods Multiverse)
Chapter 33- A butterfly flap to a full blown hurricane 🦋 (ForcedGods Multiverse)
Chapter 35- Please stop destroying everything...(ForcedGods Multiverse)
Chapter 36- The misunderstandings never stop.. (ForcedGods Multiverse)
Chapter 37- 'Child'? How about 'creature from the depths'(ForcedGods Multiverse)
Chapter 38-The true horror was the one inside us✨(ForcedGods Multiverse)
Chapter 39- Maybe that wasn't the best idea...(Shattered? Multiverse)
Chapter 40- Plan? What plan?(Shattered? Multiverse)
Chapter 41- Normal? Far from it!(Shattered? Multiverse)
Chapter 42-Crazy?Im only talking to the voices in my head(Shattered? Multiverse)
Chapter 43- What did you idiots do now?! (Shattered? Multiverse)

Chapter 34- Conspiracy theory confirmed & parenthood?! ⭐️(ForcedGods Multiverse)

278 30 6
By philippaki

Ink is very briefly amused but that soon turns to horror, making him wish he never left the Doodle Sphere.
Blue is convinced he has finally put all the clues together (Spoiler alert: he really didnt).

——-

ForcedGods Multiverse

Council of Sans

"-four AU's have already been-"

"-no idea what to do!"

"Im missing half the inhabitants of mine! What are you going to do about it-"

"Why arent you doing your job, Ink?!"

Ink was feeling a tad overwhelmed, having barely sat down before he was bombarded with complaints left right and centre. It didnt help that Dream was giving him a disappointed look, unsure what was even happening and trying to recall if he had ever gone through something like this before.

This whole RESET was a mess, having agreed with Error that he should be the one to try and gather more information, considering he was usually seen as the 'Protector' and less likely to get attacked at random. He had left Error in the Doodle Sphere, hoping they would find something in the Code of the multiverse that would help them figure out what was happening.

They were both running blind here, it felt rather unnatural to have full control of his thoughts and actions, unsure how everyone else did it. It was even more confusing when he tried to piece together what exact type of timeline this was, as at a first glance it seemed oddly familiar to the last RESET but it had a few key differences.

For one, Blue was on their phone during the whole meeting doing a decent job in hiding it but he was an artist and noticed the smaller details and he noticed a few variants that he was pretty sure he hadn't created in centuries due to FATE disliking them.

He zoned back in when Dream nudged him having thought he had been pretending well enough and immediately had to try his best not to burst into hysterical laughter when Dream gave an overall summary of the situation.

While it did help to give him more context to those weird texts he had been receiving, that had eventually ended up with his phone crashing, it still made him greatly amused.

He had never heard anything like this before and it just made things even more exciting!

"From the reports I've gathered it seems that the main cause of damage is caused by a small figure that can let out black strands from their fingers. None have made direct contact with them yet but i warn be everyone that they seem to be extremely dangerous and-"

He barely managed to disguise his laughter as a cough when Dream spoke, discreetly taking out the phone Error made for him and sending them what he learned so far. He bet this would get a laugh out of them, betting it was just some mini copy cat or even a fanboy.

He was going to tease them so much for this but his amusement fled and even felt slightly ill at the following comments from the peanut gallery.

"I bet the Destroyer had a child!"

"We are all doomed!"

"How did this even happen?!"

"I bet its some new magic and its just a clone"

...'Error' having a child?

The glitch who hated touching most monsters and preferred to be left alone if at all possible?

That Error?

He felt his mind break a little at the thought, trying not to be sick when some new accusations came up.

"I witnessed the new Destroyer use ink in their attacks!"

"Did Error make a child out of the Creators ink?! How sick can you be!"

"Are we sure it was stolen?"

"What are you trying to say?!"

"I mean, Ink is kind of an idiot so would it truly be that hard to trick him..?"

He did his best to ignore the way some of the Sans in the room were eyeing him warily, shivering when he overheard a Sci Sans say something about their 'OTP being true!' his hand slowly drifted towards his red paint not noticing the alarm that caused in the room.

He deeply regretted some of his creations, having a few minutes of serious thought of just asking Error to destroy everything and just live in the AntiVoid.

He cared for Error but not in that way, seeing them more as siblings in a way, so hearing these comments being thrown out was deeply unsettling.

He had to quickly drink some of his yellow vial to prevent himself doing something unwise, such as taking as much white paint as he could in hopes of wiping this memory from his mind.

Blues typing got faster but Ink was too far gone to notice, the Creator twitching and smiling widely in a rather concerning manner and causing Dream to look at them in worry.

Could this get any worse?!

"..do you think ill get dusted if I ask the Creator what their ideal partner is?"

"Of course not! You should go for it!"

"Oh, ok!..wait, why do you have a camera out?"

"No need to worry about it, just go and ask your question"

Was he ever allowed a single break?!

Ink suddenly had a deep wave of jealousy of Error, who rarely had to deal with people, the struggle not to down his red paint ever growing when he overhead more stupid theories.

He didnt notice his smile becoming even more unhinged when a Fell Sans made eye contact with him, the room practically hearing the Creators patience about to snap when another random monster opened their mouth.

"..SHOULDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING, DREAM?"

"They brought this on themselves"

Dream said unsympathetically, a secret part of him enjoying the revenge on Ink for all the times they were late to these meetings, forcing him have to deal with it all...but a larger part of him was annoyed at how whiny some of the Sans could be, his smile gaining a feral edge that made a few flinch due to how it resembled Nightmares.

———

Blue had grown tired of the state of the multiverse a long time ago, hating the apparent two sides and the way peace never seemed to be an option. He had been optimistic in the start, wanting to go on adventures with his friends and defend his home but everything changed when he finally met Error.

He had heard plenty of things about the Destroyer, Ink having painted them as some sort of deranged maniac but that isn't what he witnessed at all when he finally met them.

He had initially panicked when he had been dragged to the AntiVoid, watching in despair as his AU was destroyed but that had suddenly changed when instead of being dusted he was given a bone weary look, like Error was done with it all and Blue was just an extra chore they were forced to deal with.

". .oh, its just you. Whelp, seems i made a mistake somewhere. I really need a holiday at some point..SHUT UP! I'm fixing the issue! If you weren't so pissy maybe i would-OUCH! Fine, i'll do it now. This is the worst timeline ever- STOP SHOUTING AT ME!"

The crazed rambling was confusing and it was slightly concerning how they argued with the 'sky' the entire time but he was never hurt in his entire 'stay' in the AntiVoid.

He had listened to Errors rambles and tried to make conversation, feeling they had become sort of friends over the time he spent here..although he was confused why he was called 'annoying NPC' but thought that Error just wasn't good at making friends.

He was shocked when he was freed and left in his shockingly restored AU, not able to get a word in before Error left and he met up with the Star Sans again.

That single interaction made him open his eyes, examining things closer to try and parse out the truth and watching the interactions between Ink and Error more intently something was up with them but he wasnt sure quite what.

If one of the major 'truths' in his life had been false, then what else was?

He wasnt sure how it led him to keeping in contact with the 'Bad Sans' but he found them surprisingly nice to talk to, learning even more than he ever thought and nearly shocked when he was told about a Balance.

That was another turning point in his life, making him look at Ink and Dream in a new light and frowning at what he spotted.

One seemed determined to 'save' their brother and was blind to everything else and the other...well, not to be harsh but he truly thought that without immortality Ink would have died long ago.

His life had drastically changed that revelation but now something new changed everything.

"I found you! You all tried to hide from me but i found you in the end"

"...INK? IS THAT YOUR...CHILD?"

He said in shock, watching as a small child climbed the Creator like they were a climbing frame, after the babybones had randomly fallen out of an ink portal.

"..What? No!"

It might have been more convincing if the babybones didnt just then create a flower and present it to Ink like a child showing off to their parent. He gave Ink a rather unimpressed look at that, unsure why they kept disputing it.

"It's not like that at all! Stop looking at me like that. Dream! You believe me, don't you?..DREAM?! Why are you staying quiet?! Dont tell me you are believing this!"

..He had a lot of questions and felt a long time theory slot into place, sending another look to Ink before quickly texting Nightmare.

This may be the thing they needed to finally get a Truce!

If Ink and Error were close enough for this, then surely it was half the battle out the way already for true peace.

~~~~~~

Dream: *Sharing concerns of a new Destroyer sighted*

Council of Sans: *Conspiracy theories being thrown around wildly* It could be an alien! Maybe even a clone of Error!

Sci Sans: *Eyes glinting in joy and whispering happily* My OTP is true!

Ink: *Contemplating wiping everyone out to get out of this situation*

*In the Doodle Sphere*

Error: *Feeling his phone buzz and about to have his whole day ruined* Hmm? I wonder if Ink discovered something useful

-

Ink: *Clearly about to lose it*

Sci Sans: *Vibrating in their seat in excitement and thinking of so many new theories* I really want to ask the Creator questions but i feel a tad shy...

SwapFell Sans: *Smiling sadistically as a fun idea comes to mind and bringing out a camera* You should go for it. I dont see the harm

-

Blue: *Gathering all the 'clues'* I'VE CONNECTED ALL THE DOTS

Ink and Error: *Staring at Blues conspiracy bored in growing horror* I dont think you-

Blue: *Spotting Star and now more convinced he is right* I'VE CONNECTED ALL THE DOTS!

Star: *Doing his own thing and causing chaos like usual* 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
80K 6.3K 162
Being reincarnated again is annoying. Becoming a skeleton monster is new. I am already tired of life so can i get a refund? What do you mean everyone...
58.2K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
61.5K 4.5K 81
'Dream' was not happy. He has no idea where he is or what is going on and now has to deal with the grumpy Negativity Guardian. At least it can't get...