Journey to the Unwanted Land

By Zea_boo

This is a story about a girl, who is reincarnated into her own/favorite webtoon, and finds out that things ar... More

Chapter 1: Transmigration to the Unknown

4 0 0
By Zea_boo

As I came back home from a long day of school in the pouring rain, my eyes began to slip into a tired half-conscious state, the exhaustion finally starting to kick in.

''Aghh School was tiring!" I shouted while I was on the road.

I was ready for the peace of sleep, with not a clue what would come next. The rain continued to pour, and the darkness of the street was growing darker. That was when I saw it.

"Is that a truck or am I just hallucinating?" A truck, headed straight for me. The last thing I remember is the sound of a loud horn. And so my senses go silent, as the darkness and weight of sleep slowly pull me backward into emptiness and peace.

I was in the void, and yet I wasn't. My mind was clear, and I knew I was dreaming. Then I felt something strange. A jolt.

And suddenly I woke up. Not where I was supposed to wake up. I was inside my favorite webtoon.

"Where am I?" I say, standing up and rubbing the back of my head. I look around, unsure of where I am. I'm in a familiar place, but at the same time different.

"You're somewhere you weren't supposed to be." someone says, stepping out of the shadows. I jump, startled.

"Who are you?" I ask, squinting at the figure, trying to see their face in the darkness.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. As for who I am? Let's just say I've been watching over you for a while now."

PS.
My dear, readers

I will only continue this if there are any people who is interested in this kind of story that's all byebye mwaa😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...