The apocalypse has just come...

Yinzimei tarafından

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... Daha Fazla

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

311-320

75 0 0
Yinzimei tarafından

Chapter 311 Find the place

"Senior brother, look, is the degree of damage here less severe?"

Wen Jinyan observed carefully and nodded, "That's true. Let's take a look further."

We walked forward a few days, where exactly were we? They don't know either

Jiang Yu looked at the green mountains and green water below. He was surprised for a long time and had to sigh.

"What's the saying? If God closes a door for you, he will definitely open a window for you.

"If it weren't for this disaster, we probably wouldn't have discovered this paradise."

People who had been on tenterhooks for seven or eight days on the spirit boat finally felt at ease when they stepped on the ground.

It has been more than three years since the end of the world. In addition to the vegetables grown in the hydroponic base, this is the first time they have seen green.

There is a feeling in my heart that I haven't seen for a long time

What Jiang Yu is thinking is whether the vegetation here has grown again after being damaged by acid rain, or whether it has not been affected by acid rain.

Xiaobao and the others had been bored on the spirit boat for a few days. They couldn't stay any longer and couldn't wait to go play.

Xiaobao grabbed one of her mother's fingers and shook it, "Mom, can we go play for a while?

"You have flowers here"

Jiang Yu picked up Xiaobao and pinched her little nose, "Xiaobao, please wait first, we are not familiar with this place."

What if there is danger? If you get hurt even a little bit, your mother will be very distressed."

Xiaobao nodded reluctantly, "Okay! I want my mother to hold me."

"good"

Xuanqing said to his disciple, "Disciple, you and Jinyan will take care of the children here, and we will go explore for the master."

"Master, pay attention to safety"

"Do not worry!"

Everyone on the spirit boat got off. Jiang Yu activated the spirit boat formation, making the spirit boat smaller and taking back its space.

Because of Jiang Yu's relationship, the tens of thousands of survivors were vaguely led by the Jiang family.

Jiang Yu told the uncle, "Uncle, please let everyone rest where they are and don't move.

We don't know anything about this place, and there may be some danger hidden there.

We will make arrangements after Master comes back."

Jiang Ting nodded and immediately went to do what his niece asked him to do.

Jiang Yu looked at everything around him, thinking that it would be good to settle these people here.

To save them and find them a suitable place to stay, she has done her utmost benevolence.

But considering the speed of the spirit boat, after flying for so long, I don't know exactly where they are now.

"Senior brother, can you still find Jingshi now?"

Does she still have an agreement with the biological mother of this body?

Wen Jinyan pondered for a moment, "We can find the general direction.

But now that the landscape is seriously damaged, it will probably take some time

Baby, do you still want to go back? "

Jiang Yu held Xiaobao in one hand and gave Wen Jinyan a thumbs up with the other.

"It's amazing. I'm really curious. How do you remember the direction? There is no reference.

I have no intention of going back. We are all together anyway. It doesn't matter where we live?

Isn't this an agreement with Ms. Yue? "

Wen Jinyan stretched out his hand and held the baby in his hand no longer than his thumb.

Compared with being powerful, who can compare with his treasure?

"I can't tell you the specifics. Anyway, I can still find the general direction.

Don't worry, when the time comes, senior brother will take you back.

"It doesn't matter where I live, wherever my baby is is my home."

Chu Xiao has always paid attention to Jiang Yu in the team. Even if she does not belong to him now, it is good to take a look at her.

The three daughters-in-law of the Chu family are actually quite envious of Jiang Yu.

Live a free and unrestrained life, free from worldly constraints

With caring children around their knees and their loved ones by their side, they are the treasures of the Jiang family.

Such days are probably what every woman desires!

In the past few days, the Chu family did not bother Jiang Yu, and Jiang Yu only regarded them as ordinary survivors.

The master has been gone for a long time and has not come back. The longer Jiang Yu waits, the more worried she becomes.

Fortunately, at the moment when Jiang Yu couldn't wait any longer, Xuanqing came back.

"Master, are you okay? Why were you gone for so long?"

"Don't worry, Master is fine.

This area is very vast, and there are human beings living in it. However, the living environment seems to be very backward.

It is a group life based on tribes, which is still different from tribes in ancient times.

Moreover, the people here are tall and have strong military strength.

"My skin color is darker and my personality is a bit violent."

"Master, is the place where we are standing far from their living environment?"

Xuanqing nodded, "It's very far away. I flew for almost half an hour before I saw it."

Jiang Yu calculated it. If he flew at Master's speed for half an hour, then at ordinary people's speed, it would probably take two years to arrive.

Then this place is very suitable for settlement, the environment is adaptable, and it is separated from the indigenous residents at a certain distance without disturbing each other.

Xuanqing saw his apprentice's plan, "I think your idea is feasible, apprentice."

You have no obligation to take care of this group of people all the time.

Having done so now, I have exhausted all my benevolence and righteousness.

The animals in the forest have normal body shapes and expressions, and they don't seem to have mutated.

The materials in the forest are also quite abundant. As long as you have hands and are not lazy, you will never die of hunger."

"Then let's decide to stay here."

Jiang Yu found his uncle and several other responsible persons and rephrased the master's words.

"This is the situation. I estimate that after leaving here, I will never find such a suitable place again."

It is impossible for everyone to live on the spirit boat for a long time

"I think it's very suitable to settle here."

Jiang Ting, Feng Yan, and Chu Zhan discussed it and decided to settle here and rebuild their homes.

They all unanimously decided to make Jiang Yu the leader. Jiang Yu was stunned.

Chapter 312 Refuse to be the leader

Jiang Yu immediately refused. She just wanted to live happily with her children and fall in love sweetly with her senior brother.

She doesn't want to be a mother, worrying about the food, drink, and diarrhea of ​​tens of thousands of people all day long.

Feng Yan persuaded, "Niece, you saved the lives of all of us here.

You are kind to everyone, and no matter what aspect, everyone will obey you absolutely.

It is most suitable for you to be the leader.

If you find it too troublesome to deal with the matter, we will help you.

Definitely hit wherever you want."

Chu Zhan said, "Miss Jiang, regardless of your skills, strategy, courage, and mind, you are very suitable."

After a series of events, even though Chu Zhan was arrogant and arrogant, he finally understood the reality.

Before the end of the world, the Chu family had financial resources that others could not imagine, and their status was naturally obvious.

After the end of the world, the Chu family controls the Hope Base. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are the emperors of the earth.

But whether it's money or power, they have no power to fight back in the face of disaster.

Apart from running away in embarrassment, there is nothing left to do but wait for death.

If Jiang Yu hadn't saved their lives regardless of past grievances, their entire hope base would probably not even be left in ashes now, right?

Now he also thinks about it. Money, power, and everything are all bullshit. Only living is the most important thing.

Now that his family is alive and well, he is content

No one knows what Chu Zhan is thinking, but Jiang Yu always insists on refusing.

"You don't need to persuade me anymore. Am I suitable to be a leader? I know it myself.

And I'm used to being free. I don't want to make some rules and regulations to tie myself down.

"I won't do anything this leader says."

Jiang Ting did not persuade her. If her niece was willing to do it, he fully supported and cooperated with her. If her niece was unwilling to do it, he also respected her choice.

The three of them discussed and discussed, and finally Jiang Ting was the leader.

Because of Jiang Yu's presence, the Jiang family's cohesion is unmatched by others.

Now that the leader has been decided, the question is how to use the existing resources to rebuild our home.

Jiang Ting can be said to be very proficient in planning the team, rationally allocating labor, and maximizing the use of existing resources.

What's more, there are two capable helpers, Chu Zhan and Feng Yan.

The men and horses were divided into several teams, and the women and children stayed in place to clean up the place where they stayed for the night.

One team looks for water sources, one team hunts and looks for food, one team surveys the terrain to build homes, and one pair cuts wood to make materials.

No one is lazy at this time, no matter how hard you try,

They are all working as hard as they can, hoping to have a shelter from the wind and rain as soon as possible.

Jiang Yu looked at the energetic expressions on everyone's faces, and the decadent aura when they were not on the spiritual boat.

Xiaobao took his eldest brother and second brother and followed the women to clean up the place excitedly.

Xiaobao picked up a stone as big as an egg, ran over and threw it aside.

He ran back again with his short legs, picked up a small branch, ran and threw it aside.

At first, Dabao and Erbao couldn't blend in, so they kept an eye on their sister, fearing that she would fall.

Slowly influenced by the joyful atmosphere on Xiaobao's face, he joined the Xiaobao City Cleanup Team

Jiang Yu looked at it with a gentle smile on his face. The happiness of a child is so simple.

Xiaobao turned his head and looked at his parents, standing still.

While waving her hands, she shouted, "Mom, Dad, come on, let's pick up branches together."

"Mom and dad can't be lazy, it's not good behavior."

Xuanqing looked at his disciple and laughed out loud, "Disciple, your little cotton-padded jacket is leaking air, otherwise..."

"Master, you can't be lazy either!

I'm only three years old, so I'm helping

"You are so old and you still don't help, you are so embarrassed"

Jiang Yu gave his master a smile and said, "Master, it seems that your little cotton-padded jacket is leaking air."

Xuanqing: Isn't this slap in the face too fast? Oh, my little disciple?

Jiang Yu walked towards the children with a smile. Xiaobao picked up a dry branch that was as long as his arm and handed it to her.

"Mom, take this, let dad take the big and dirty ones."

Jiang Yu took the twig handed to her by her daughter and said with a smile, "Isn't it that Xiaobao cherishes your father the most? You are willing to let him take the big and dirty ones."

Xiaobao put his hands on his hips and said confidently, "Of course I like my dad!

My dad also likes me the most. If I get dirty, my dad will feel bad.

"In order not to make my father feel bad, I let him take it, and I just feel bad for myself."

Jiang Yu was amused by her daughter's blunt words.

When this girl is smart, she is too smart. When she is confused, she is more confused than anyone else.

Jiang Yu looked at Wen Jinyan teasingly, "Brother, your daughter is so considerate."

Wen Jinyan's face was filled with a spring-breathing smile.

Now that his beloved wife is by his side and his children are by his side, this is a life that he could not even imagine before.

Wen Jinyan looked at Jiang Yu with a doting look on his face, "Xiaobao is right, you two, mother and daughter, are the three of us who will protect you for life."

"You guys do heavy work, I really feel sorry for you."

Chapter 313 Jiaqin decides to return to Wuyou Valley

The old couple of the Chu family and their three daughters-in-law are all here to help Especially the old couple of the Chu family, hearing their little granddaughter's soft and waxy voice, their hearts were filled with excitement and they wanted to go over and hug her.

But they have lost their qualifications and dare not rush to disturb

She was afraid that Jiang Yu would think they were disturbing her life and take the child away. In that case, it would be difficult for them to even take a look.

Now I can hear my granddaughter's voice and take a look at her from a distance. Although I still have regrets, I am also satisfied.

Jiang Yu accompanied the children throughout the whole process, picking up small stones and twigs with them.

Treat it as a parent-child activity and have fun

With more people and greater strength, a large area of ​​land was quickly cleared.

As night falls, piles of bonfires are lit on the site

The smell of meat floats in the air, and from time to time a few children's sounds are heard.

Although many survivors have not yet come out of the shadow of losing their loved ones,

But if you can live, no one wants to die? Who wants to live a better life?

I have cried and been sad, but life must go on

Now everything is starting from scratch. Everyone is eating barbecue and trying to save more energy to do more work tomorrow.

Jiang Yu was worried that the children's stomachs could not bear it after eating too much barbecue, so he brought them porridge.

Of course, the two little guys Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang also have a share, but they eat differently from Xiaobao and the others.

What Wu Baowen and Wu Xuyang ate were collected before the end of the world, and what Xiaobao and the others ate were prepared by their senior brother in Wuyou Valley.

It's not that she treats her differently and is reluctant to feed her team members' children, but that they are not suitable to eat!

Jiaqin has always been wilted. In the past, when she saw such fragrant barbecue, she would have salivated a long time ago, but today she couldn't taste it.

Jiaqin put down the barbecue, "Uncle, senior brother, junior sister, I want to go back to Wuyou Valley tomorrow."

Knowing that the junior sisters and the others had settled down, and that she could find a place to find them if she wanted to come to them in the future, she was in a state of confusion. Should she go back and see if he was okay?

Xuanqing nodded, "Since you can't let it go, let's go back and take a look!

Facing stupid people, hints are useless

Speak clearly when you need to say it, and fight for what you need to fight for

Things are unpredictable, no one knows what will happen tomorrow? Cherish it! "

Jiaqin's face suddenly turned red, and her head almost shrank into her arms. How did the third uncle know?

Jiang Yu looked at Jiaqin with a gossipy face, "This girl is okay, she hid it so tightly"

Having been with her for so long, she didn't notice even a single clue.

If Xuanqing knew what this disciple was thinking, he would definitely say, 'You are just a piece of wood, what else do you expect to discover? '

Jiang Yu reached out and poked Jiaqin's arm, "Senior sister, let me also learn a lot! Which hero has won your heart?"

Jiaqin raised his head and glared at Jiang Yu, "Smelly junior sister

"You mean I don't deserve love?"

You are a typical stuffed man who doesn't know how hungry he is.

After you've eaten enough, you stabbed me in the heart. Doesn't your conscience hurt? "

Jiang Yu spread her hands, "I have no conscience, why should I feel pain?

But who stole your heart?

There are only a few senior brothers in Wuyou Valley, and the ones you get along with the most are senior brothers Jiabo and Jiachen, and..."

Jiaqin: "Okay, stop guessing, wait until senior sister achieves her wish

"Buying you a drink"

Jiang Yu smiled, "Okay, come on.

But we don't know where we are now. Can you find the way home? "

Jiaqin rolled her eyes at her, "Do you think everyone is the same as you and you can just throw it away when you go out?"

Jiang Yu:...She really can't refute this.

Jiaqin hugged the three children and whispered to them, "Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, the godmother is leaving tomorrow?"

You guys should be obedient. Godmother can get your godfather as soon as possible. Then we can come and see you, okay? "

Xiaobao nodded in confusion, "Then godmother should come back soon, Xiaobao will miss you."

Jiaqin kissed her cheek, "Okay"

Jiang Yu gave Jiaqin several bottles of medicine, "I'll give you the gift in advance, come on!"

Jiaqin accepted it smoothly, this is a good thing!

"Thank you, junior sister. I won't say goodbye to you tomorrow."

"Okay! Senior sister, please pay more attention to safety."

"Do not worry!"

Chapter 314 Night

When sleeping, Jiang Yu originally wanted to give Master a tent.

But Xuanqing refused. Instead of sleeping in a tent for one night, why not find a quiet place to practice for one night?

Jiang Yu gave Jiang Ting 20 tents, which were more revealing and heavy. Adults could carry them, but children could not.

Jiang Yu gave three more hats to his team members and asked them to make their own arrangements, and then stopped caring about them.

At this moment, Jiang Yu was sitting leisurely with a glass of juice in her hand, watching the adults and children setting up tents.

It's not that she doesn't want to help, it's that the older ones and the younger ones don't want her to help.

Xiaobao held on to the corner tightly, "Second brother, you can't pull, the little house is going to collapse."

Erbao: "Sister, the instruction manual says that this place must be fixed, otherwise it will collapse?"

Xiaobao pouted, "That's not true. The instruction manual clearly said that I need to fix it here."

Dabao also pulled aside. After hearing what his younger brothers and sisters said, he recalled what the instruction manual said about fixing? Why does he think this should be fixed here?

Erbao and Xiaobao got into an argument after they were making a fuss.

Xiaobao said unconvinced, "I said I fixed it here. This is it. If you don't believe me, let's ask dad."

Dad, where do you think we should fix it?

A small house will not collapse."

While Wen Jinyan was busy with what he was doing, he watched the three children arguing.

He said impartially, "If the little house is to be stable and not collapse, the places where Dabao, Erbao and Xiaobao are holding must be fixed."

"Don't be in a hurry, you pull it first, and dad will fix it one by one." 

Xiaobao raised his little chin and said, "I'm just telling you, the place I'm pulling must be fixed. Second brother still doesn't believe it."

Erbao: Is that what my sister said?

Jiang Yu sat cross-legged on the mat, supporting her chin with her hand, watching the father and son play.

Jiang Ting settled all the children, and there were still ten tents left. He sighed and the whole team

Including Xiaobao, the others, and the three children in my niece's team, there are only a total of more than 20 children.

Leave the rest of the tent to the older people

The three brothers Jiang Yaohua and Shu Ya were also included.

We happened to be in the same tent as the Chu family.

Jiang Yaohua thought about the injustice his little granddaughter had suffered before and ignored the old couple of the Chu family.

The same is true for several others. It's not a big deal for Mr. Chu. After all, he has never met anyone in his life at this age.

But Minglan has been pampered all her life, and she believes that she has not treated Jiang Yu badly.

On the contrary, it was his son who suffered all kinds of grievances and became a cuckold for no apparent reason. He looked at his own children and called someone else's father.

Does this make her so arrogant and arrogant?

Now the Jiang family still has the nerve to show their face.

The Jiang family has a high status and is famous, and the Chu family is not a small family.

If you don't take any notice, just ignore it. It's like you're trying to catch up with someone else.

Minglan sat aside, leaning on Mr. Chu and closing her eyes to rest.

Women always understand women best. When Shuya saw Minglan's look, she knew what she was thinking.

Just when I wanted to vent my anger on my granddaughter's behalf, I was stopped by the old man.

Jiang Yaohua whispered in Shu Ya's ear, "Whatever you say is a waste of your energy.

Let them see with their own eyes that our granddaughter is happy, and they will regret it to death

Just wait and see! "

Now we all live in the same team, and the granddaughter is here, making the trouble known to everyone.

Apart from affecting the peaceful life of my granddaughter, it has no other big effect.

Cutting flesh with a dull knife is the most painful. Sometimes they regret it.

Shu Ya also thought of this and nodded to the old man, "I know, I was a little impulsive just now."

Jiang Yaozu and Jiang Yaoguo have the same thoughts as Jiang Yaohua. They are worthy of being three brothers.

The most comfortable one is Jiang Yu's family of five.

Live in a spacious tent and sleep on a soft mattress, covered with a warm quilt

Although the three little guys had been a waste of help all day, they were really exhausted. They stained the pillows and fell asleep in a short while.

Listening to the three children breathing heavily, Wen Jinyan stretched out his hand to hold his baby in his arms

He shouted in a low and hoarse voice, "Baby"

Jiang Yu was in the broad and warm arms of her senior brother, listening to his strong and a little too fast heartbeat.

She reached out and hugged his waist. They hadn't been together for several days, and she missed him too.

Wen Jinyan set up an isolation and protective cover for the tent they lived in.

She rolled over onto the baby and kissed the sweet lips she had been thinking about day and night.

Jiang Yu felt the changes in his body and felt his gentle comfort.

Her hands unconsciously went up to the back of his neck, responding to his tenderness.

the next day

In his sleep, Jiang Yu felt his nose itchy, moved his head slightly, rubbed the pillow, and continued to sleep.

She had a lot of fun last night, but she was really exhausted.

I didn't expect that my senior brother, who had been holding back for a few days, would improve his combat effectiveness so much.

Not yet asleep, Jiang Yu's nose felt itchy again. Jiang Yu stretched out his hand to scratch it, turned around and continued to sleep.

Xiaobao held a piece of dogtail grass and stared at his mother lying in bed with his mouth open.

How can you sleep better than yourself? They and dad got up and did a lot of things

The cute little baby kicked off his shoes, climbed to the other side, and continued to touch his mother's nose with the dog's tail grass.

Jiang Yu closed her eyes and frowned, then simply pulled the quilt over her head and continued to sleep.

Xiaobao looked at the bulging bag under the quilt, and then at the dogtail grass in her hand.

That's not right! When I was in Wuyou Valley, I used this trick on my brother, and he woke up as soon as he did it. Why didn't it work on my mother?

Is my mother an adult? This grass is small, so it won't work

As soon as I was thinking about something, my eyes lit up. I climbed out of bed, put on my shoes, and got out of the tent.

Chapter 315 The baby was scared and cried

"A sneeze, a sneeze", before Jiang Yu opened her eyes, her nose was itching to death, and she was sneezing one after another.

Jiang Yu sat up in a daze and looked at Xiaobao standing there in panic.

"What's the matter, baby? Ah sneeze, ah sneeze..."

Jiang Yu rubbed his nose vigorously, it was extremely itchy.

But my nose was red from rubbing, and I was still sneezing one after another.

Xiaobao's little chubby hands were holding a big furry thing in his hands.

Watching my mother sneezing non-stop, tears came out

Xiaobao burst into tears. The father and son who were cooking outside the tent dropped their things and hurried into the tent.

Wen Jinyan picked up Xiaobao anxiously, "Xiaobao told dad what happened?"

Xiaobao said while crying, "Mom was lying in bed, so I scratched her nose with this. I wanted to wake her up, but she sneezed one after another, and tears came out of her eyes."

Xiaobao held up a furry thing and handed it to his father to see. He was probably too anxious, and the furry thing just happened to touch Wen Jinyan's nose.

Wen Jinyan felt an itching sensation in her nose, quickly turned her head and sneezed a few times.

Xiaobao forgot to even cry now. She looked at her mother who was sitting on the bed and sneezing, and then at her father who was holding him and sneezing. Finally, her eyes fell on the thing in her hand.

Wen Jinyan sneezed, took away the things in Xiaobao's hands, and used cleaning skills on her

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu sneezed and looked at each other. They were about to laugh and sneezed again.

What the hell is this? Even the cleaning spell has no effect.

I felt like it was extremely itchy inside my nose, and I was sneezing one after another.

Xiaobao now also knows that she did.

She made a big mistake and made both her parents sick.

As I thought about it, tears filled my big eyes and I ran away from home again. 

Wen Jinyan hurriedly said, "Xiaobao, be good, please stop crying, okay?"

Mom and Dad won't blame Xiaobao, Ah Zhi, but Xiaobao must never use this thing to get his nose in the future, do you understand? Ah sneeze"

Although Jiang Yu's nose was itchy and he kept sneezing, seeing his senior brother like this made him want to laugh inexplicably.

The senior fellow apprentice looks like a lonesome in front of him. He can be described by saying, "The stranger is like jade, and the young master is unparalleled in the world."

When we first met, he looked like a noble gentleman and was cold and cold.

The people behind are all gentle and elegant, with a spring-like smile always on their faces.

Today, my senior brother, whose eyes are a little red, who keeps sneezing, and rubs his nose from time to time, feels a little grounded.

"Hahaha, Ah Zhi, senior brother, you look like a mortal now!"

Wen Jinyan shook his head and laughed, looking at his baby dotingly.

Jiang Yu's laughter was successfully stopped, and Xiaobao continued to cry.

Jiang Yu rubbed her nose and said to Xiaobao, "Baby, mommy doesn't blame you this time, but it won't be the same next time."

Xiaobao kept nodding, "I'm sorry, mom, dad, I will never do it again."

Jiang Yu used a nasal spray to clean the nasal cavities of his senior brother and himself, and then the sneezing was cured.

Dabao walked to the bed and asked his mother worriedly, "Mom, are you feeling uncomfortable? Why did you get up so late today?"

Jiang Yu looked a little unnatural and glared at Wen Jinyan.

Not only did Wen Jinyan have no guilty conscience or embarrassment, he also raised his eyebrows proudly and showed a bright smile to his baby.

smile

Jiang Yu: Oh, my God, my senior brother was betrayed.

Jiang Yu stopped paying attention to Wen Jinyan and reached out to touch Dabao's head, "Don't worry Dabao, mom is fine."

"I've just been too tired these past few days, and my mother accidentally overslept."

Hearing what his mother said, the worry in Dabao's eyes disappeared a little, and he continued, "Mom will eat more tonic later. Dad made soup. Dad said it is for the body."

Jiang Yu hugged her eldest son and rub his head. He was such a considerate little guy.

Erbao touched his small chin and rolled his eyes.

When Jiang Yu saw Er Bao's appearance, he understood that he had some earth-shattering thoughts that would disturb the gods.

As expected, she said, "Mom, you rest first. I'll go find Brother Baowen and ask."

Jiang Yu pulled him with quick eyes and hands, "Er Bao, what are you going to ask?"

"Mom, I heard Brother Baowen and Brother Xuyang say

Aunt Jiang sometimes gets up very late, and Uncle Wu will tell Brother Baowen and Brother Xuyang that Aunt Jiang is exhausted and needs to take more rest.

After Aunt Jiang gets up, Uncle Wu will beat her back and rub her waist. After a while, Aunt Jiang will start laughing.

I'll ask Brother Baowen how Uncle Wu did it

"I learned, I can also take care of my mother."

Jiang Yu swallowed. Unexpectedly, Sister Jiang and Brother Wu were quite cool.

Jiang Yu quickly pulled her son and said, "Son, mom is really fine.

It's just that the bed is too warm, and my mother doesn't want to get up.

"Mom just wants to be lazy and wait for your dad to take you to prepare the meal, and then mom will get up and eat the ready-made food."

Erbao looked at his mother in disbelief. Jiang Yu quickly said categorically, and then only had to swear to the sky before sending these babies away.

Chapter 316 What a fantasy house looks like

Wen Jinyan also knew that he exhausted his baby last night

The baby has a fatal attraction for him. In front of her, all his self-control falls apart.

So I got up very early and made soup for my baby.

But I didn't expect that Xiaobao would do something big if he wasn't careful.

Jiang Yu packed up and went out of the tent. On the vast land, only a small number of people were working.

The small table in the open air was filled with food. The three little guys sat obediently. Although their eyes never left the food, no one made a move.

Jiang Yu walked over and sat with the children, waiting to be fed.

Wen Jinyan brought the tonic soup that had been boiled all morning to the table.

First, he scooped a bowl for his baby and blew it before handing it to her.

"Baby, drink some soup first, the temperature is just right now"

Having been with my senior brother for so long, I no longer know what politeness means.

He naturally brought it over and took a sip. Jiang Yu's eyes immediately narrowed.

"Brother, your cooking skills have improved again! This soup is delicious."

Wen Jinyan smiled fondly, "It's not that my cooking skills have improved, it's that the ingredients you gave me are good, honey."

"You worked hard last night, baby, drink more"

Jiang Yu, who was drinking soup, almost choked with fright when he said, "You worked hard last night."

She raised her head and glared at him, thinking

Because of the fierce eyes, Wen Jinyan looks like a little milk cat

A family of five chatted while eating, "Baby, what kind of house do you like?"

Jiang Yu took a bite of the tender fish and then said, "Brother, how about we build a wooden house as a family of five ourselves?

It's like the kind of house in the TV series where the knights and knights live in seclusion in the mountains and forests.

Build another pavilion, plant flowers in the yard, and open a medicinal garden.

We have also lived the days of 'picking chrysanthemums under the eastern fence and leisurely seeing the southern mountains'."

Wen Jinyan nodded happily. This was also the day he longed for.

Drinking tea and admiring flowers with my baby, and going to the fields to take care of medicinal materials with my baby

On a rainy day, sit against the window with your baby in your arms and enjoy a quiet life

Wen Jinyan imagined that even the speed of eating had sped up. He couldn't wait anymore.

"Baby, you play here with the children, and I'll look for a place suitable for us to build a house."

This is their own home. They must choose a place close to mountains and rivers.

"Okay! Brother, be careful."

"I know, don't worry about me." It's a pity for him to die now. He has to accompany his baby to grow old together.

After Wen Jinyan left, Jiang Yu accompanied the three children to play tops

Even Bai Xue came to join in the fun. With a sweep of his fluffy tail, the spinning top

It's spinning roundly

Xiaobao praised Bai Xue excitedly while playing, "Xue Xue, you are so good!"

As the beating continued, the number of children increased, so Jiang Yu stopped joining in the fun and just watched them from the side to prevent them from falling.

As she watched, she began to observe everyone. Looking at the two figures, Jiang Yu raised her eyebrows.

Shu Xinwan squatted aside and vomited loudly, while Shu Ya patted her back and handed her water.

After finally recovering, Shu Xinwan felt like she was about to vomit out bile. 琇书网

And my stomach also sang "Empty City Strategy", making a gurgling sound.

As soon as I picked up the barbecue, that overwhelming feeling came again.

She quickly pushed the meat into Shu Ya's arms. Shu Ya was also quite worried. The pregnant woman had a reaction and it was true that she couldn't eat meat.

But in today's environment, this little meat is hard to come by, let alone other things.

Shu Xinya smelled the fragrance wafting from Jiang Yu's side all morning, feeling scratchy in her heart.

But among all the people in the Jiang family, only her aunt would help her secretly. Otherwise, she would have starved to death during the few days she was flying in the sky.

"Auntie, I really can't eat this meat.

Can you help me beg my cousin for a bowl of soup? "

She didn't dare to provoke them when they were eating, but now that they had all eaten and made a pot of soup, they couldn't all finish it, right? She can always eat the leftovers, right?

Chapter 317 Rejected

Shuya is in a difficult position. She occasionally helps Xinwan these days, but it's all her own money.

The person who hates Xinwan the most is her granddaughter, so how can she speak?

Shu Xinwan continued, "Auntie, you are my cousin's grandma, if you just say you want to drink it, my cousin will definitely give it to you.

Auntie, just take pity on this little guy in my belly.

Can you help me? I really can't eat this barbecue"

Shu Ya has given birth twice, so she naturally knows that when pregnant women say they can't eat, they really can't eat. If they say they want to eat something, they really want to eat it right away.

Shu Ya looked at the embarrassed Shu Xinwan, then glanced at her belly, and finally sighed.

"I'll give it a try. It won't be the same next time."

"But I'm not sure if I can get it."

Shu Xinwan immediately nodded happily, not looking at the monk's face but at the Buddha's face. Her aunt was her biological grandmother, and her aunt had already spoken, so how could she not give it?

As she thought about it, she swallowed hard. The soup was so fragrant. She had smelled it all morning. How could she eat anything?

Jiang Yu saw all this and calmly left his sight.

Continue to watch the children playing

Shu Ya has been coming to her granddaughter time and time again, begging for things from people. She has lived her whole life and really doesn't know how to speak.

"Granddaughter, did you sleep well last night?"

"Very good. Where are you, grandma?"

Shu Ya touched her old waist. To be honest, she didn't sleep much all night. "Well, I guess it's because I'm older. Although it's good to have a tent to shelter from wind and rain compared to others, but today I still have back pain when I wake up in the morning.

No stomach either

Stuttering, granddaughter, have you eaten? "

Jiang Yu: "I've eaten"

Shu Ya: Normally, shouldn't the granddaughter ask her what she wants to eat?

Shu Ya continued, "Jinyan is also a considerate child.

"I saw him getting up very early and making some soup for your mother."

Jiang Yu nodded calmly, "Well, I know, senior brother has always been very good to me."

Shuya felt that it was too tactful and her granddaughter probably wouldn't think of that.

She simply said bluntly, "Do you still have the soup that grandson-in-law Jinyan stewed?"

Grandma is getting old, so she really doesn't have much appetite these days, but the soup smelled so delicious this morning.

Grandma shamelessly came over to ask for a bowl of drink."

Jiang Yu looked at Shu Ya, who had never lied in her life, and felt inexplicably guilty.

Jiang Yu looked away and watched the children playing, "Grandma should know that we are not ordinary people.

Naturally, what we eat is not something ordinary people can eat.

"If grandma wants to see Shu Xinwan explode and die, I don't mind giving you a bowl."

Shu Ya's old face turned red, and she was also shocked. She didn't expect that her granddaughter would know.

"Granddaughter, I'm sorry, I know you will be unhappy if I do this

But I really can't watch her starve to death

"But grandma didn't take up public resources. I used my own share to subsidize her occasionally."

"You don't have to apologize to me. How are you going to help her? That's your business, as long as you don't take my things."

She is not a pervert, forcing others to do things her way.

But she can't ask others, but she can change her own

manner

Shuya thought her granddaughter had acquiesced to her help Xin Wan, and she was still happy for a while.

Shu Xinwan looked at Shu Ya coming back empty-handed, and her expression suddenly turned ugly.

"Aunt, how could my cousin do this? You are her grandma, and you went there in person

Why can't she even give you a bowl of soup?

No wonder people say that you will be close to whomever you grew up with.

But aunt, don't be sad. Although my cousin is a little ignorant, do you still have me by your side? "

Shu Yahu said with a face, "What are you talking about?

Your cousin said, they are not ordinary people, and the food they eat is not ordinary either.

"We can't eat what they eat. Xinwan, if you do this again, my aunt will not care about you."

Shu Xinwan sighed in her heart, "If you don't want to give it, then you don't want to give it, and there are so many excuses."

However, this old woman still believed it to be true. The older she got, the more confused she became. However, this was good, as it gave her an opportunity to take advantage of.

"Auntie, I know I was wrong! I just care about you too much, and I feel a little unfair for you for a while.

"I thought my cousin didn't want to see you anymore, so she didn't give her soup. I don't know the actual situation, so don't blame me, aunt."

Shuya also understands the temperament of pregnant women, and sometimes they are inexplicably intolerant of others.

"Okay, stop thinking so much, go take a rest and recuperate.

If you want to eat, just eat this barbecue. If you don't eat, where will the child in your belly get nutrition? "

"I understand, Auntie." If you want your child to be nutritious, if you have the ability, just bring me some nutritious food.

He really only talks sarcastic words and has no practical actions at all.

Chapter 318 Feng Shui Treasure Land

Wen Jinyan only returned to the camp in the afternoon, and he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

When Jiang Yu saw his senior brother's expression, he knew that he had found a good place.

However, Wen Jinyan was not busy sharing the place he found. Instead, he quickly started making dinner.

To their family of five, it is an ordinary home-cooked meal, but to others, it is a delicacy.

I was tortured by that scent all afternoon, especially Shu Xinwan's teeth itched with hatred.

She was already hungry, and smelling this smell made her feel like she could eat a cow

Jiang Yu did not sit down and wait for feeding this time, but followed his senior brother to help him.

Wen Jinyan also likes this way of getting along with each other. He says it's a hands-off approach, but in fact Jiang Yu just hands him something out occasionally.

When Wen Jinyan makes a dish, he will add a little to give it to the baby to taste.

Jiang Yu always praised his senior brother every time he tasted a dish. Wen Jinyan had a big smile on his face during the whole cooking process.

I simply made four dishes and one soup, a combination of meat and vegetables, full of color, flavor and flavor.

The meal was ready, Jiang Yu sat at the table and waited, while Wen Jinyan went to find the children.

Master just came back, "Hey, I'm here early, it might as well be a coincidence that you haven't started eating yet?"

Jiang Yu: "Master, sit down quickly. You can eat soon."

Of course Xuanqing would not be polite to his disciple. Looking at the food on the table and smelling the smell, Xuanqing had to sigh. I would say that this boy is very talented in cooking.

Jiang Yu knew that his master was proficient in all eighteen kinds of martial arts.

They want to build the place where they will live in the future to be comfortable, reasonable and solid, and they will at least need the help of the master.

"Master, can you build a wooden house?

It's like the kind that appears in TV series,

The kind of house that lives in seclusion in the mountains and forests

I saw that some are made of wood and some are made of bamboo.

"But it's made of wood, so it should be more stable."

Xuanqing raised her chin proudly, "Of course this little thing won't trouble your master.

What kind of house does your disciple like? "

Jiang Yu nodded, "Yes, I think it's very artistic.

"Senior brother should have found a good place, but he hasn't said anything yet. He was busy cooking just now."

"Okay, after dinner, let's go survey the terrain and design the structure of the house. We will start construction and prepare materials tomorrow."

Wen Jinyan came over with her three children in her arms and sat together. Everyone had a wonderful dinner.

Why don't you just take the kids with you to survey the terrain?

After arriving at the place, Jiang Yu looked east, west, left, and right. Senior brother has a good sense. This place is so good.

Judging from the landform, it should be regarded as a valley, but it is not narrow at all, it is very wide.

The ground is covered with green lawns, and occasionally there are a few small wild flowers.

There is also a wide river that runs through the entire canyon. The water is crystal clear and there are fish swimming around.

Although it is surrounded by mountains, the mountains are far apart. It is afternoon now, and there is some mist on the top of the mountain. It looks quite artistic.

Xuanqing is also quite satisfied with this place. It is surrounded by mountains and rivers, green grass, quiet and quiet.

For those who practice Taoism, it is the most suitable place to stay.

Xuanqing: "This place is really good, although it's not as good as Wuyou Valley.

But there is still no problem in living there, and from a metaphysical point of view, this is a geomantic treasure."

It's not far from the camp at the foot of the mountain. If the children want to play, they can always

You can send them there

In the end, everyone unanimously decided to build a house here.

Jiang Yu usually doesn't consider brain-burning matters.

For example, right now, senior brother and master are discussing what structure the house should have, how to design the space inside the house, and how to arrange the courtyard? How to be comfortable?

Jiang Yu will not participate at all, everything will be decided by senior brother and master.

​Then what is she doing? She was fishing with her three children

By the time the discussion was over, it was almost dark, and the mother and son returned empty-handed without catching a single fish.

It was just for fun, so Jiang Yu didn't have any special means and just fished normally.

Jiang Yu was quite puzzled. There were many fish of all sizes in the river.

But they sat there for several hours, but they didn't catch one.

Xuanqing glanced at this disciple speechlessly. He didn't want to admit that this was his disciple, but he was cute and adorable.

Until lying in bed at night, Jiang Yu was still thinking about this question, why didn't the fish bite the hook? Why are there so many fish but no one caught?

Wen Jinyan held her in his arms and kissed the baby hard to bring her back to her senses.

"Baby, look at me, am I prettier than the fish?"

Jiang Yu looked at his senior brother's handsome face so close and started to stroke his hands a few times.

She didn't stop until she made senior brother's hair a mess.

But her appearance is so impressive, even if his hair is messy, it adds a different kind of beauty

I was stunned as I looked at it. Wen Jinyan liked it when the baby looked at her like this.

Lowering her head and kissing the baby softly and passionately, Jiang Yu quickly became immersed in it, her body softly nestled in her senior brother's arms.

Chapter 319 Keep the smile on the baby's face

Early morning

Jiang Yu opened her eyes, and she and Xiaobao were the only ones left on the bed.

Xiaobao's face was flushed from sleep, Jiang Yu couldn't help but kiss her

Xiaobao muttered, turned over and continued to sleep.

Jiang Yu doesn't want to get up now and plans to stay in bed with her daughter.

I was sleeping in bed in a daze, thinking about the noisy night with my senior brother, my face felt a little hot.

In total, she has lived for three lifetimes, and this is the first time she knows that she has such a strong desire in that area.

When Wen Jinyan entered the tent, he saw that his baby's face was red and she was in a daze.

Walked over, lowered his head and kissed her, "Baby, when we were in perfect harmony, was senior brother awesome? Did you like it?"

Jiang Yu blurted out, "I like it. Senior brother is very powerful. I..."

Jiang Yu came back to her senses and realized what the senior brother was asking?

My whole face is as red as a red apple, and I want to crawl into bed

Wen Jinyan stopped her movement and asked with a smirk on his face, "Baby, what did you want to say just now?

Senior brother wants to know, tell me, darling? "

Jiang Yu turned his head to the side, not wanting to see the evil smile on his senior brother's face.

Wen Jinyan sat on the bed and held the baby directly in her arms

"Baby, tell senior brother, okay?"

The hot breath hit the back of Jiang Yu's ears, and Jiang Yu's body trembled.

Wen Jinyan hugged her tightly and kissed her densely again.

Jiang Yu was in a daze after being kissed, and was coaxed by him to reveal what was on his mind.

Afterwards, I was very upset and grabbed my senior brother ears, staring at him fiercely

Wen Jinyan is also very cooperative. He likes the baby to play with him like this.

After breakfast, Jiang Yu said something to Jiang Hongying and went into the canyon to work.

Of course, the only ones busy are Xuan Qing and Wen Jinyan

Jiang Yu originally did it with them, but both of them insisted on refusing.

Preparing wood, driving piles, and making foundations are all hard work.

How can I let my disciple/baby do it? She just needs to be happy and carefree.

Jiang Yu did as they wished. She took her three children to explore the canyon and turned into a big child.

While Wen Jinyan was working, he would look up at the baby from time to time.

Watching the four of them, mother and son, each carrying a wreath on the grass, playing eagle and catching chicks.

The baby's cheerful laughter overlaps with the children's joyful laughter, adding a different color to this peaceful canyon.

Xuanqing smiled and shook his head, and said to Wen Jinyan while working, "This should be that girl's true nature!

A person has experienced too much, carried too much, and various masks suppress his true nature.

"That's good now."

Wen Jinyan thought of what his baby said. She was born as a beggar in her previous life, with no background and no resources. You can imagine how difficult it is to survive alone in the Cultivation Continent, where there are many monks and little food.

But this life is different, he will keep the smile on the baby's face

Let her be herself happily, and he will take care of the rest.

We are busy in the valley, and the people in the camp below the mountain are also busy

Chu Xiao came back from logging with everyone. He looked around the camp several times and didn't see that figure.

A little disappointed, but continued to follow the large troops into the mountains.

Shu Xinwan saw that everyone was busy and no one noticed her writing.

Tiptoeing to the outside of Jiang Yu's tent, she turned around to look at everyone, but no one noticed her.

She was about to get into the tent, but as soon as she took a step forward, she was thrown out by an invisible force.

She fell to the ground and rolled around twice, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

There is also a sharp and piercing pain in the lower abdomen.

Shu Xinwan struggled to call for help, but the sound she made was like a cat meowing. How could the busy people notice it?

Jiang Hongying and Hua Rui looked at each other and went about their business again.

The boss is not here, how could they leave the place where the boss lives unattended?

Shu Xinwan's sneaky behavior has long fallen into their eyes.

She deserves to suffer the consequences now.

They all knew that the woman had ill intentions towards their boss and even made Xiaobao cry.

Now is the perfect time, they don't even need to take action, that woman will have to suffer for herself

As for her being a pregnant woman and the child in her belly being innocent, that has nothing to do with them. It was her own fault.

As a mother, she is willing to risk her child, and she does not deserve to have that child!

In the valley

"Wow, big brother is so awesome. Big brother caught a fish."

Chapter 320 Shu Xinwan's miscarriage

Xiaobao's sudden exclamation scared the fish in the river and fled in all directions.

Dabao pulled the fish up. It was almost half a catty in size.

Jiang Yu gave a thumbs up to her eldest son, who smiled shyly.

In the midst of his busy schedule, Xuanqing looked up, shook his head and laughed.

"You can still catch fish even without any bait. Should I exaggerate how lucky Bao is, or should I complain about the stupidity of the fish in the river?"

Wen Jinyan reacted suddenly. He felt like there was something wrong with their fishing.

It turns out there is no bait!

But as long as they are happy

Jiang Yu still clings to her fishing rod, but she doesn't believe it. Her son can catch it, but she can't.

Until Wen Jinyan prepared lunch, Jiang Yu didn't catch a single fish, which made her extremely depressed.

The three children were used to taking lunch breaks, so we set up a temporary tent for them to rest inside.

At the foot of the mountain, Shu Xinwan had a miscarriage without any surprise. When Shu Ya found her, she was lying in a pool of blood, with more air coming out and less air coming in.

Originally, according to the current conditions, the only option was to wait for death.

But how could Shu Ya bear the heart to watch her disappear like this?

Thinking that my granddaughter is not an ordinary person, there should be a way to save people.

I called several people to look for my granddaughter, but they all said they didn't see her.

Just when she was about to despair, she suddenly remembered that when her grandchildren were undergoing menstrual cleansing and marrow removal, her granddaughter seemed to have given her some medicine.

She quickly went to find Jiang Ting and Jiang Tao. The first person Shu Ya found was Jiang Tao. After Shu Ya explained her intention, Jiang Tao refused without thinking.

"Auntie, you know that medicine is extraordinary, which means that my little niece must have paid a lot for getting it.

Since she is someone my niece hates, she does not deserve to take this medicine.

"I'm sorry, I won't do anything to make my niece unhappy."

If other people in the Jiang family need it, he will take it out without hesitation.

But for an outsider, and someone whom my niece hates, how is that possible? He's not that generous yet

Shuya knew Jiang Tao's temper, and if he disagreed, she would definitely be out of luck.

He quickly went to find his son Jiang Ting

Jiang Tao looked at her hurriedly leaving figure and shook his head. Is it really worth creating a barrier between him and his granddaughter because of a person with evil intentions?

When Shuya found Jiang Ting, Jiang Ting was instructing Jiang Yi and Jiang Hao to lead a team to survey the terrain and build fortifications.

Shu Ya explained the reason, and Jiang Ting felt helpless, "Mom, since it was given to Xiao Yi and Xiao Hao by my niece, it belongs to them.

You have clearly seen Shu Xinwan's true face, why are you still so obsessed with helping her? "

Shu Ya; "The child I raised single-handedly did not learn well, and I am also responsible. I brought her with me, and I did not educate her well. I am also to blame."

Son, that is a living life, can I still watch her die? "

Jiang Yi rolled his eyes, "Grandma, it was her own fault, so what does it have to do with you? Why do you have to take the responsibility on yourself and embarrass your little sister?

Life is very precious, but if there is no little sister to take action

All of us will now be nothing but ashes

My little sister is not only our relative now, she is also our savior.

Grandma, you are also repaying kindness with hatred in disguise.

I will never allow anything given by my little sister to be used by outsiders."

Jiang Hao also nodded, "Grandma, don't let your sister feel cold because of such a ungrateful white-eyed wolf.

When my heart is cold, I can't warm it up

"Anything my sister gives me will not be used by outsiders."

Shu Ya lowered her head in despair. Although Xin Wan was wrong, it was not so heinous!

Shu Ya turned around and walked back. She couldn't save her, so she might as well go see her one last time.

Shu Ya returned to the tent where Shu Xinwan was lying and saw her face as white as paper. She stepped forward and held her hand, "Don't be afraid, my aunt is with you."

Shu Xinwan doesn't want to die. Even if it's hard to live now, she still doesn't want to die.

There are so many young and strong men in the team. Anyway, she has no children now, and she looks good too.

As long as you take good care of your health, meet her conditions, and find someone to rely on, it's not just a matter of hooking your fingers.

Especially now, when the ratio of men to women is imbalanced, it is even easier

Her strong will to survive supported her, and she struggled to say a few words, "Healing, healing power."

Shu Ya didn't hear clearly, so she quickly lowered her head and put her ear close to Shu Xinwan's mouth.

"Xinwan, what did you say? My aunt didn't hear clearly."

Shu Xinwan paused for a while and said with difficulty, "Healing power."

Shuya's eyes lit up, yes, she was limited by her thinking before she was alive. She thought that there was nothing she could do without a hospital, and she forgot about her superpowers.

"Xinwan, hold on, my aunt will go find her right away."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

513K 32.7K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
766K 17.2K 22
I love the Jurassic Franchise
65.2K 862 49
Yiqingqing died young, but when she went to the underworld, she was told that she was a person of great merit and virtue. She was supposed to be rich...
19.1K 495 25
Peter Parker basically mourning over a taco and getting attacked with fabreeze was a requested one shot so yeah... Yes I will have stupid one shots o...