Mesmerized By Her (COMPLETED)

بواسطة darkmidnight030

Everything about her screams perfection, aphrodite herself might feel overshadowed if they stood side by side... المزيد

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
ANNOUNCEMENT!
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER (R+18)
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 30

161 8 0
بواسطة darkmidnight030

ALLYNA'S POV

Nakakaba na kami sa sasakyan when I have the courage to ask Ainnie what's happening.

"What are we doing here?" I nervously asked.

I didn't receive any response from her because she hurriedly entered the hospital.

"Kivriel Lew Mercer's room, where is it?" She immediately asked the nurse.

"3rd floor, room 12."

Hearing what she said, all the blood in my body turned cold.

Trembling, I followed Ainnie, imagining all sorts of scenarios in my mind about why Riel was in the hospital.

I'll forever hate myself if something bad happens to her.

When we reached the 3rd floor, I immediately saw Lian sitting on the hospital corridor floor, her hands on her knees, head bowed. Beside her was Dyanne, comforting her with a gentle pat on the back.

Caizen is pacing back and forth while peeking at the closed door, pinapakalma naman s'ya ni Jewel.

Quin, on the other hand, is sitting on the floor with eyes closed and leaning their head against the wall.

I'm getting more nervous with the expressions I'm seeing from them.

"Where's Kivriel?" Sabay sabay naman silang napatingin sa direksyon namin ng mag tanong si Ainnie.

Nobody spoke to her, everyone looked vulnerable.

I saw Quin aggressively standing up and walking towards me.

"You really have the nerve to come here." She sarcastically said while going to hit me.

I was scared by the way she spoke. I know may mali ako by choosing to believe Caleb instead of giving Kivriel a chance to explain.

I closed my eyes and waited for Quin's hand to hit me when I heard a loud thud on the floor.

Napamulat naman ako sa gulat at tumingin sa likuran ko.

I saw Quin continuously punching Kyll, prompting Lian to run closer to intervene.

"Stop it, Quin!" Lian intervened, but Quin kept struggling.

"Ano ba Quin tama na! public place to huwag ka mag eskandalo rito!" Awat din ni Caizen.

"Get your hands off me fuckers!" Sigaw nito.

"Kailangan maturuan ng leksyon n'yang gago na 'yan!"

"Ano?! Tahimik ka ngayon nakikita mo consequence ng pinagagawa mo kanina?!"

"Ayan oh! nakahilata ngayon 'yong kapatid dahil sa padalos dalos mong desisyon!"

"I swear to all fucking god Kyll! Hanggang hindi nagigising ang kapatid ko mag pasesnyahan tayo!"

Sunod na sunod na sigaw ni Quin habang sinusuntok si Kyll na hindi man lang lumalaban.

I looked at them puzzled.

what the hell is happening?

Si Ainnie naman ang umawat and pulled Quin away from Kyll.

"Enough, Quin! Haven't you had enough?! Bugbog sarado na si Kyll! Do you want the two of them lying here in the hospital?!" Ainnie shouted.

Nahimasmasan naman si Quin ng marinig ang sinabi ni Ainnie.

I glanced at Kyll's condition. Her face was covered in bruises from Quin's punches.

I noticed blood dripping from her mouth and nose.

Blood.

Wound.

Blood.

Wound.

"Blood!" I blurted out unconsciously.

"Blood!"

"Wound!"

"Wound!"

"Blood! Wound!" I screamed in panic, pointing at Kyll's bruised face.

My head throbbed intensely, dahilan para mapaupo ako sa sahig habang sumisigaw pa rin.

The image of Kivriel's injured appearance from my dream earlier flashed in my mind.

Something triggered a surge of pain in my mind, causing me to scream, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

LIAN'S POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Sigaw ni Caizen tumakbo papalapit may Allynas who keeps shouting habang nakalupagi pa na sa sahig habang hawak ang ulo.

Gulong gulo na ako sa nangyayare ngayon masyado ng madaming nagaganap.

Sakto naman dating nila Tito Kirv together with our parents. Nakita ko rin kasama nila parents ni Allyna papalapit samin.

Their eyes widened, showing their concern when they saw Allyna's condition.

"Allyna! What happened?!?" Takbo agad ni Tito sa tabi ni Allyna.

"NURSE!"

"HELP US!"

Nurses immediately rushed over to Allyna and took her to another room next to Lew's after she passed out.

Nang hihina buong sistema ko sa mga nagaganap.

"Oh my god, what happened to your face, anak?!" Kyll's mother shouted when she saw Kyll lying on the ground, rushing to help her stand up.

Nakita ko naman napaiwas ng tingin si Quin.

Tita Ysa asked me worriedly, "What happened, Lian? What's going on here? What happened to Lew?

I avoided her gaze I don't know what to say for sure si Kyll ang mapapasama kaya I remained silent.

Nagulat naman kaming lahat when Kyll kneeled in front of Tita Ysa.

"I-I'm sorry, Tita. It's my fault."

"Tita, I'm sorry. It didn't cross my mind that this would happen."

"I'm sorry." She sobbed, pleading in front of Tita.

"Jazcel, what are you doing!?" Her mother asked, confused and surprised, while her father looked at her disapprovingly, causing her to bow her head further.

Quin approached Kyll and help her to stand up.

"Eia, can you get Kyll out of here for a moment?" She turned to Eia.

Eia just nodded and went to Kyll to assist her in leaving, as she was crying heavily.

"Let's go, Ky. Let's clean your wound." she said softly, then turned to bow her head toward the adults.

Quin's explained to Kivriel's parents what had happened.

Tita Ysa gave Quin a disapproving look, while her father just tapped her shoulder.

"Have you been with them this whole time?" I heard my father ask.

I bowed and just nodded.

"And you let this happened? You're the oldest! You should know better!" My father half shouted.

I clenched my jaw because I saw my friends were looking at me with pity.

"Lower your voice." Tita Ysa scolded Daddy.

"You don't get to tell me what to do! Lahat tayo naabala dahil sa anak mo!" Daddy retorted sharply

"No one gave you permission to point at my wife! You better talk to your husband" Sabay hawi nito sa kamay ni Daddy at tinignan ng nag babanta si Mom.

"Enough." Awat agad namin nila Cai nong nakita namin na pasugod si Daddy at Tito Kirv.

"Kailan ba matatapos tong kalokohan na 'to?! Hindi pa nga kayo tapos sa katangahan n'yo gumawa na naman kayong bago? If it weren't for your plan to meddle in Kivriel and Allyna's nonsense, our lives would have been peaceful!" Tita Maureen yelled.

Sabay sabay naman kaming napayuko nila Caizen at Quin.

Yes even tho aksidente ang nangyare kala Kivriel, we are partially at fault because we were the ones who came up with and planned the supposed surprise for Allyna on their second anniversary.

Kivriel first planned a simple indoor date but we insisted on celebrating it outdoors.

Kaming apat ang nag asikaso ng lahat, during that time, Kivriel was the only one who had a romantic relationship back then, while the rest of us only had flings. That's why we all supported the plan.

Ang mali lang namin hinayaan namin si Kivriel mag drive. She was the last one to learn how to drive a car and it had only been about a month since she learned when the accident happened.

We've waited for her and allyna in the venue for about so many hours.

Nalaman lang namin na na aksidente sila when one of our blockmates updated us na aksidente sila Kivriel.

At first, hindi kami naniniwala, but when she sent a hospital address, we rushed to go there.

We found Allyna there,tulala. She had a few cuts, but she couldn't speak. The doctor checked her, we were curious about what happened to her because she didn't seem to have major injuries pero parang wala s'ya sa wisyo, but the doctor said she's traumatized lang s'ya sa naganap.

Hindi rin nawala sa utak ko kung gaano ka critical ang lagay at itsura ni Lew that time.

For almost a year, Allyna suffered from that traumatic experience. Madalas s'ya mag breakdown, madalas din itong tulala noon.
kami.

Because of this, her parents became more attentive to her, just like in each of us situation before, hindi rin ganon kaaayos ang mga magulang ni Allyna. Katulad ng parents ko at parents nila Cai, hindi rin s'ya nagawang focusan ng mga magulang habang lumalaki, mas close si Allyna sa mga trabahodor nila sa farm.

One day when we visited her at her home, she was bubbly and acting normally. At first, we were surprised and curious, but then I remembered to ask her if she wanted to visit Kivriel in the hospital. However, I only received a confused look from her.

"Who's Lew? What are you guys even talking about? I don't know anyone named Kivriel." she said, looking puzzled.

"You're girlfri-"

I paused in what I was about to say because I could see from her expression that she had no idea what I was talking about.

We found it strange, but we chose to keep quiet at tinanong namin rekta sa Doctor

The doctor mentioned that her mind is doing better but completely shut down regarding the traumatic experience. But the saddest part is, she can't remember Lew at all.

The doctor stated that all memories involving Lew were erased from her mind dahil sa aksidente baka, she was diagnosed with psychological repressed memory.

Don na kami kinakabahan kasi during that time Kivriel was in coma.

It was stressful figuring out how to explain Allyna's situation to Lew once she woke up, but it turns out when Kivriel woke up, she was suffering from retrograde amnesia.

The doctor explained Kivriel's situation to us, mentioning that there's a blood clot and bleeding in Kivriel's mind, which will take time to heal.

The doctor also said that it will take a few months for her to fully recover kasi matagal na rin s'yang tulog.

That's why she advised us that it would be better if Kivriel isolated herself and avoided anything that might trigger her brain. So, we did everything to keep Allyna away from her path.

That's when we saw Kivriel's parents deeply devastated dahil nito lang Grade 12 sila nag ka-ayos, and then this terrible incident happened to Kivriel.

That's why they came up with the idea for us to pretend that nothing bad had happened.

I looked at Quin, kitang kita na mas hirap na hirap s'ya.

Sa lahat s'ya ang mas naguguilty at concerned sa kapatid n'ya.

Quin and Kivrel are only half-siblings through their father.

Kivriel's childhood suffering stemmed from her parents' lack of time due to what she thought was a busy schedule. It turns out that Tito Kirv has another family, and Quin and her mother had no idea about this.

Kivriel only found out about their separation later when Tito Kirv tried to win back Tita Ysa when we were in Grade 11.

Dahil dito mas lalong lumayo ang loob ni Kivriel sa nga magulang.

When we were in Grade 11, pinakilala ni Tito Kirv kay Kivriel si Quin.

At first mainit ang dugo at iniiwasan ni Lew si Quin but because of Quin being persistent nakuha n'ya rin ang loob ni Kivriel at mas naging close sila biglang mag kapatid.

Kaya I understand Quin kung bakit s'ya galit na galit kay Kyll pero may point din si Kyll kasi kahit ako nakakaramdam na ng pagod.

The only reasons that keep me going through this whole thing is Dyanne, the squad and the fact that Kivriel is breathing pero medyo sumobra ang si Kyll kanina.

Right now, we're in complete chaos. We're all at the hospital, and it feels like deja vu, pare parehas kami napapagodan. However, unlike before, it's not just Kivriel lying in the hospital bed, pati na rin si Allyna.

Our parents are all disappointed in us, katulad when the accident happened. But the difference now, kahit kaming lagi sagang dikit at may kakampi ay nag kakagulo rin.

I glanced at Ainnie and Allyna's friends sitting side by side on the bench. They all looked confused about what was happening, pero mas piniling manahimik na lang.

dear lord, alam kong bading kami lahat dito pero hindi naman masama humiling na sana maging okay na ang lahat para mag kalat ulit kami ng kabadingan diba?

"Umuwi na muna kayo, kami na bahala dito, go change and reflect on your stupid actions."

Napatango na naman kaming lahat sa sinabi ni Tita Maureen at sabay sabay lumabas ng hospital na walang imik.

Dumiretso na kami sa kaniya kaniyang kotse since tatlo naman ang dala namin kotse at wala sila Kyll at Eia, kami lang mag solo ni Dyanne sa kotse.

Wala akong imik na pinag buksan s'ya ng pinto at sumakay na rin ako.

I don't know how to act towards her, nahihiya ako na she witnessed our bullishit.

I put the key and about to start the engine when Dyanne stop my hand.

I flinched because of her actions at nakaramdam ng kaba but later on I feel comfort.

"Come here Li, let me hug you." she said softly to me.

And just like that all the emotions that I've been holding back since earlier burst out.

I can feel myself sobbing hard on her shoulder while hugging her tightly.

"It's all right, love. You did your part."

After hearing those words from her, all the self-doubt and self-disappointment vanished.

GULO!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

377K 11.5K 34
Date Started: April 30 2023 What if the two red flags met? A secret millionaire fell in love with an single mom actress. Her daughter met Yuki unexp...
49.7K 2.4K 39
Obsession #1 Elvis Craig Pendleton is an obsessive person. His behavior turns into madness when he met the poor boy, Ken. That madness pushes him to...
444K 16.5K 35
"If someday, when you realize that I could somehow be a part of your life , I'll always be your shooting star." Santi X Martee
SPG(Smut) بواسطة essay19273

القصة القصيرة

152K 226 21
Smut May mga wrong grammar lang po dyan pag pasensyahan nyo🙂