The feeling of love.

By anjaliarora97

Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "प्रेम" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionair... More

Before we start!
prologue ❤
Characters ❤
1. The beginning.
2. Sleeping pills
Not an update.
Character description!
3. Migraine
4. Holding back emotions
5. First meet!?
6. Tea break.
7. His mother's case.
8. Reports.
9. Dinner
10. Surgery?
11. Get married or let me die!
12. Alliance fixed?
12. Yes. I will.
13. Engagement date.
14. The family meet-up.
15. Contract X Date.
16. Ring.
17. Early morning tea.
18. Engagement.
19. First hug.
20. Him.
21. Haldi.
22. Mehndi.
23. Wedding.
24. The first night.
IG!
25. Saree.
27. Reception.
28. Jasmine X Lavender
29. Taekwondo skills!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
30. The truth!
31. The breakdown.
32. Cooking?
Schedule.
33. Panic attack.
34. Honeymoon

26. Halwa.

124 12 59
By anjaliarora97

Words: 2553

Author's POV.

After getting ready she left for downstairs. As she gracefully descended the stairs, handling her saree, her pallo stuck in her feet and sbe stumbled.

Just when she thought she will fall on the stairs, a soft hand held her from falling. Providing a gentle yet firm support.

"Bhabhi aaram se!" Sonal exclaimed holding on her sister in law.

Priya looked at Sonal, feeling overwhelmed with the unspoken support she provided. Sonal, unconsciously provided her a support which was once provided by Nidhi.

Slowly, with Sonal's help, she descended the stairs.

Downstairs, she saw everyone having their morning tea. With a little chit chat.

"Priya.... Good morning bache!" Sakshi exclaimed looking at her.

"Good morning maa!" She said and touched her feet.

"Badi sundar lag rhi hai. Dekho yeh saree kitni achi lag rhi hai!" she said and a tint of blush crept on Priya's face, remembering how Ajay helped her in wearing saree.

"Sundar? Saree pehen ne tak nhi aata aapki bahu ko!" Ajay said descending the stairs.

Just when he realized what he said, he bite his tongue. And passed an apologetic look at her.

"Matlab?" Sakshi asked.

"Um... Mera matlab ki itna time laga diya isne saree pehen ne me toh mujhe laga isse saree pehen ne nhi aata." Ajay corrected his mistake.

"Ohh!" Sakshi said and Priya sighed and that glared at her husband who mouthed a 'Sorry' and her dil goes hmmm hmmm.

She then goes and touches Rudra's feet. Along with Shashank and Mansi. Ajay also followed his wife and touched everyone's feet. Just when she was about to touch his bua fufa's feet, Rohit and Sonal barged in, pretending like they didn't noticed that she was about to touch their feet. Priya understood that they are stopping her from touching their feet, and there might be a certain reason behind it.

Rohit and Sonal simulatanously bend down and touched Priya's feet. And Priya, feeling overwhelmed, blessed them with immense love.

After her they both turned to leave when Ajay said,
"Mere pair?"
He said thinking that they will touch his feet too.

"Aapke pair?" Sonal asked turning around. Ajay nodded.

"Aapke pair kaun chuyega?" They both shrugged and Priya chuckled looking at the siblings.

Ajay made face when his siblings turned, chuckling and bend down to touch his feet.

He blessed them, saying,
"Bhagwan akal de tum dono ko!"

"Uski jarurat aapko hai bhai. Humare pass already hai!" Rohit said and they ran from there, chuckling.

Ajay just shook his head at his siblings.

"Kirti beta, you also should touch Priya and Ajay's feet." Sakshi said and kirti, being a brat, rolled her eyes saying,
"Uh! Mai yeh sab nhi karti mami!"

"Kirtiiii!" Her mother glared at her.

She again rolled her eyes and went towards them, she bent down and touched Priya's knee.

"Ghutna nhi, pair chuna hai!" Priya said. And Kirti rolled her eyes.

She huffed and touched her feet. Just when she was about to leave Priya said,
"Iske bhi." pointing towards Ajay.

Kirti glared at her but reluctantly touched his feet.

At the same time Ajay got some call and he went to his room.

"Sonal! Tune Priya ko Bua fufa ke pair kyu nhi chune diye?" Sakshi whispered to her daughter.

"Maa you know it quite well na!" Sonal shrugged and They laughed.

Rudra shook his head at their tactics, knowing very well how irritating and annoying his sister is.

"Priya. Aaj teri pehli rasoi hai na? Kuch mitha bana de!" Sakshi said.

Priya's eyes widened at the thought of cooking. She never forget that how much her parents scolded her when she made the kheer for first time or better say burnt it. She had literally left the milk at gas stove for 2 hours, and it got burnt when she was alone at home and was preparing for NEET.

She reluctantly nodded and said,
"M-mai room s-se aati h-hoon."

She made her way towards the room and just when she entered, Ajay saw her. Restless.

He instantly disconnected his call and came towards her.

"Kya hua?" Ajay asked raising his eyebrows.

"Mitha!" Priya said sitting on the bed.

"What?" He asked.

"Arre maa ne kuch mitha banane ko bola hai!" she said.

"Haa toh? Bana do!" He shrugged.

Priya looked at him, and Ajay instantly understood everything.

"Tumhe khana banane nhi aata?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Tum ladki hi ho na? Maine kisi ladke se to shaadi nhi kar li? Saree pehen ne nhi aata, Khana banae nhi aata. Bas jhagda karne aata hai!" He said and Priya glared at him.

"Kya bola tumne? Jhagda karne aata hai! Shut up! Tumhe pata bhi hai doctor banna kitna mushkil hai? Nhi na! Din raat jagna padta hai! Kya nhi karna padta hai! Kabhi time hi nhi milta in sab cheezo ke liye! Nahi pata na? So shut up!" sje retorted.

"Ab kya?" Ajay asked massaging his temples.

"Halwa bana do!" Ajay said.

"Nahi aata!"

"Mai bata deta hu!" he said and Priya jerked her face towards him.

"What?" Ajay asked.

"Tumhe aata hai?" Priya asked.

"Nahi! Mai toh ainvayi hawa me baatein bana rha hu! Tumbare jaisa nhi hu mai!" He said and Priya huffed.

"Now listen. Pehle kadhai ko gas pe chada dena. 10 second baad usme ghee dalna...." before he could complete Priya asked,
"Kitna ghee?"

"Um... 6-7 tablespoons is enough!" Priya nodded at his reply.

"Phir jab wo garam ho jaye...." again Priya interrupted,
"Pata kaise chalega ki garam hua ya nhi?"

Ajay sighed and said,
"Usme ungli daal kar dekhna!"

"Ok!" Priya replied taking his words seriously.

"Arre arre sach me mat daal dena ungli!" He said and Priya nodded like an obedient child.

"Jo baat sunani hoti hai, woh sunti nahi, aur jo nhi sunani hoti hai, wo sun leti hai!" Ajay muttered under his breath.

"Itni problem hai to mat batao!" priya retorted and turned to leave.

Dekho! Ab yeh nhi sunana chahiye tha, lekin sun liya!

"Acha ruko sorry!" Ajay said holding her hand and she nodded. Asking him to continue.

"2 minute baad wo garam ho jayega. Uske baad usme 2-3 elaichi kut kar daal dena! Dhyaan se kut kar! Phir usme soozi daal dena...." before he could complete priya interrupted,
"Kitni soozi?"

"Huh! Kitchen me ek coffee mug hoga jispe headphones bane hue hai. Usse 1.5 cup daal dena. Phir jab woh Golden brown ho jaye toh usme ussi cup se 1 cup doodh or ek cup pani daal dena! Aur phir turant cheeni daal dena." He completed and Priya asked,
"Kitni cheeni?"

"Ussi cup se..... Aadha yaa phir 3/4 cup daal dena. Accordingly!" Priya nodded at her husband and left for downstairs.

After the puja of Gas stove, Priya started cooking halwa.

Firstly she kept the kadhai on gas for pre-heating. And then added ghee. Goes with Elaichi and Soozi accordingly. Then she added 1 cup of milk and Water as Ajay said. She then added 3/4 sugar and mixed all this. Then she realized that she should add some dry fruits as well.

She took out some dry fruits and chopped them, while stirring the halwa simulatanously.

His bua and Chachi made sure that no-one goes in to help her.

She completed chopping it and then proceeded to mix when a doubt clouded her mind.

Did she added sugar?

After recalling everything she thought that she forgot to add the sugar and again added half cup of sugar. And then mixed it with dry fruits.

After the halwa was ready, she turned the gas off and took out some of it in a bowl and proceeded to offer it to god. After the offering, she took out the halwa in bowls for everyone with the help of a servant. In the meantime, Yuvi and Namit barged inside the house, as they live only 20 min away from Manholtra mansion. She served Halwa in two more bowls for them.

She came out and saw everyone sitting on sofa, talking about tomorrow's reception.

The servant gave it to everyone.

As everyone proceeded to take a bite of halwa, a blast of immense amount of sugar in the halwa, made them chok on it, drawing disappointment from everyone present in the hall.

"Yeh kya bakwas hai!" Ajay's bua, got a point to disregard Priya.

"Yeh bakwas nhi halwa hai bua!" Sonal interrupted.
"Bakwas to aap ho!" sje muttered under her breath.

"Yeh kya bakwas halwa hai Priya! Tujhe khana banana nhi aata?" Mansi, his chachi said.

"Nahi! Nahi khana banane aata hai aur nahi aapki tarah bekar ki baatein!" Sonal again said and Ajay who just descended the stairs shared a glance with his family, understanding the situation.

"It's okay didi. Bachi hai galati ho gyi!" Sakshi said to his bua.

"Bachi hai? Bhabhi! She is 28! Abhi tak khana banane nhi aaya!" She said and Mansi also supported.

Priya was just standing there, unable to say anything, or you can say that she was prepared for this, because she very well know her 'brilliant' cooking skills.

Ajay took a bowl and ate a spoon and then said,
"Sahi toh hai! Priya! Bahut accha bana hai. Thank you!"

Sakshi smiled, looking at his son who was supporting his wife. Whereas, Priya was shocked because she expected him to disrespect her or criticize her cooking skills.

"Sahi hai? Ajay! Cheeni dekh toh! Kitni jyada hai!" Mansi said.

"Chachiiiii cheeni dekhi nhi jaati, khayi jaati hai!" sonal said with extra sugar coated voice.

"Maa aaj itna cheeni kha rahi hai, kahi diabetes na ho jaye!" Rohit whispered to Sonal and she chuckled.

"Chachi maine Priya ko kaha tha extra cheeni dalne ko! Isiliye usne itni daal di!" Ajay said and Sakshi, Rudra, Sonal, Rohit and His best friends passed him a knowing smile.

"Chiii!!! Maa what the hell is this!" Kirti said.

"Mera bhi yahi reaction tha tumhe dekh kar!" Sonal said in an inaudible voice. But however Priya and Rohit heard it, because they were standing close to her. They chuckled.

"Khi khi kya kar rhi ho? Khana banane aata nhi. Khi khi khi kar hai!" Bua ji again said being irritated for god knows what reason.

"Maa isse acha halwa to mai bana lungi. Yuvi tumhe mere haath ka halwa khana hai?" Kirti said.

"Haa toh bol kya rahi ho, jaakar banao!" sonal said and she rolled her eyes.

"Tumhe mere haath ka thappad khana hai?" Yuvi said under his breath.

"Arre kirti tum abhi bhi iske peeche padi ho? Iski toh shaadi ho gyi!" namit said.

"Kya? Kab? Kiske saath? Kaha?" Kirti said because her imaginary bubble o broke.

"Sadhvi ke saath!" Namit said

Yuvi's eyes widened and Priya choked on her saliva.

"Kaha?" Kirti further asked.

"Delulu mein! After all delulu is the only solulu!" namit said and Priya sighed.

"Tumlog apni bakwas band karo. Aur tum Priya. Kal se roz 2 ghante khana banana sikho gi! Samajhi?" Bua ji said.

"Didi! Mai kabse aapki baatein sun rhi hu iska matlab yeh nhi ki mai apnj bahu ke liye stand nhi le sakti! Maine apne bete ke liye jeevansathi layi hu, naukar ya cook nhi! Usse aisa koi kaam karne ki jarurat nhi!" Sakhi politely said.

"Per bhabhi....." before she could complete, sakshi interrupted,
"Per kya didi? She handles a whole freaking company! She is a nephrologist for God's sake!. Mera case bhi wahi handle kar rhi hai! Now stop this! Priya tujhe kuch karne ki jarurat nhi hai! Tu jaa kamre me. Aaram kar. Man na lage to garden me walk kar lena, nahi to yeh mera gadha beta hai, isse pareshaan karna. Khud pareshan mat hona!"

Ajay's eyes widened and Priya chuckled.

"Khana khane ke liye neeche aane ki jarurat nhi. Aise logo ke saath khana nhi khana chahiye. Khana shareer me nhi lagta! Pata nhi kab kaun nazar laga de!" She further said and went inside the kitchen to guide the servants for breakfast.

Priya came to her room and sat on the bed, resting her head on headboard and opened her laptop to do some work.

Ajay talked to Namit and Yuvraj for sometime then engrossed himself in work sitting at the couch in the room.

Time skip. Night: 10:30 PM.

The day had passed, Priya went downstairs for dinner and luckily no-one said anything.

Now, she is going to change but something stuck in her mind and she asked Ajay,
"Koi raat me room me nhi aayega na?"

"Unhe nahi Pata ki humari contract marriage hai. Koi nhi aayega!" he shrugged.

Priya went to washroom and took a quick shower and wore a oversized T-shirt with shorts.

As she appeared, hair still damp and a different glow on her face, Ajay couldn't help admire his wife. How enchanting she is looking in a simple T-shirt and shorts. Under the dim light of moon, her face glowing and radiating light.

He was admiring her wife, sitting on the couch, already changed into nightwear.

Suddenly, a knock on the door brought him out of his thoughts. He looked at priya who is glaring at him with wide eyes. And then, realisation hit him.

Someone is at door. Priya is wearing shorts.

Though he know that his parents are open minded and won't say anything he can't say anything about his bua and Chachi.

He stood up and opened the door revealing, Sakshi, Sonal, with Jaya and kirti standing on the door.

They all barged in,and Priya's eyes widened.

"Bhabhiiii!!!! You're looking hot!" Sonal exclaimed and Priya smiled. Awkwardly.

"Aise nhi bolte bhabhi hai teri!" Sakshi said chuckling.

"Aaplog yaha?" Priya asked.

"Kyu ab yeh apne hi ghar me nhi aa sakti? Bhabhi dekhiye kal ki aayi ladki." Jaya stopped herself when Sakshi glared at her.

"Kal ke reception ke liye baat karne ke liye aaye the! Socha apni bahu ko jara jaan lu!" Sakshi said.

They all sat on the bed.

"Bhabhi dekhiye toh jara. Kaise kapde pehene hue hai isne. Jyada dheel mat digiye. Pakad ke rakhiye." Jaya said to sakshi to which she just rolled her eyes.

"Aapki beti ki tarah adhnangi toh nhi ghumti na!" Sonal said finding Ajay's name in Priya's hand.

"Bhabhi! Yahi bezzati karne ke liye bulaya tha aapne? Aisa tha toh bulana hi nhi chahiye tha!" Jaya exclaimed.

"Aapko bulaya kisne bua ji. Woh toh aap meri shaadi ki khabar sunte hi turant aa gyi. Toh bhaga nhi sakte the!" Ajay, who was silent till now said.

"Bhabhi!" Jaya shouted dramatically and left the room stomping her feet.

Sakshi chuckled at her children's tactics.

*Chapter aesthetics nahi mila! *

Hehe!
Kaisa laga?

Hope you all liked it.

Well sonal is savage....isn't it?

Kirti bechare Yuvi ke peeche padi hui hai. Aur yuvi jise chahta hai, usse bhav hi nhi milata.

Jaya bua ji ka toh moye moye ho gya.

Best Mother-in-law award goes to SAKSHI RUDRA MANHOLTRA.

From now, i won't keep vote targets. Kyunki woh to aapse pure hote nhi!
Aasli log!!
*Fake glaring*

Abse comment target.

Comment 🎯 : 30. (Mere replies count nhi honge! Aaplog ko comment karna hai!)

Kindly,
Vote,
Comment,
Share,
Aur kuch ho toh kar dena!

Radhe Radhe!
Yours Anjali 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
1.9M 86.8K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
52K 4.6K 39
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...