Another Reincarnation Fanfic...

By AlphataleFanatic

Our protagonist/Main Character, John, died by getting shot in the head. He is reincarnated into an Undertale... More

Genocide...
Multiversal Genocide.
Recovery.
NOT A CHAPTER!!!
Journey to Alternate Realities, Part 1
A New Home.
His Return.
Interrogation (not really)
John's Profile
404s Training.
Preparation.
Battle against the Conduits.
404s Training, Part 2.
404s (short) Final Test.
"Random" Fights P1.
"Random" Fights P2.
.....
unrelated chapter
Kindness Amidst Death.
pretend there's a title here
P a i n.
The End...?

To the EdenSphere.

36 0 0
By AlphataleFanatic

(3rd Person POV)

John, after destroying countless Realities, had gained powers enough to destroy a dozen Eden Orbs.

He decided to go outside his own, to the EdenSphere. He applied for his citizenship at the Citadel, befriending some of the officials, including Farnesse.

He convinced Farnesse to ALLOW him to destroy Eden Orbs, for the sake of his newly found home.

And so, the rampage begins.

John used the Reality Cannon, annihilating a Eden Orb. He felt his power skyrocketing, due to the fact that there was a Perfect!404 in there.

He decided to enter a random Eden Orb and kill its Sol. He teleported to its Unisphere and used his Reality Cannon immediately, giving Sol no time to react as he was obliterated, he can only be brought back in the next Cycle.

From killing that Eden Orb's Sol he gained Sol's Reality Rays, Hollow Sphere, etc.

He became far stronger than he was before, allowing him to go toe to toe against weaker Conduits.

Knowing how dangerous they were, especially Death and the Prime Conduits, he steered clear of their path.

He created his own Eden Orb, and transferred his New Home there, as well as creating trillions of Realities and Multiverses.

Everything was going smoothly until he decided to fight (and hopefully defeat) M!404, the Original.

(The fight... Begins.)

(OG M!404s POV)
Someone teleported me to a random Eden Orb. He was a human... He looked at me as if he wanted to fight, so A FIGHT I'LL FUCKING GIVE!!!

I transformed into J404B666 immediately, making him shake but nothing more. He attacked me with... Reality Rays? "OH SHIT HE KILLED MANY SOLS I NEED TO BE CAREFUL" I told myself as I dodged dozens more.

He summoned bones that had eyes, probably from a R!Error. I dodged, but was frozen by... GOD MASTERY?! This gave him time to summon a hundred quadrillion blasters, decimating my body in the process.

I tried ambushing him with my wing beams, but he deflected it with his bare hands. He blitzed straight to me with the intent to cut my head off. I dodged I'm not dying today thank you very much.

His eyes became... Blue? He grew wings and... NO! "HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT TRANSFORMATION?!" I shouted as he transformed into his own B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y transformation.

Knowing if he uses a version of J404s transformation I'm doomed, I tried to flee. But I couldn't cuz I was frozen once again. I tried breaking out, but his God Mastery was far, FAR stronger this time.

I was terrified. "I COULDN'T DIE HERE, I WON'T DIE HERE!!!" I thought as a burst of power went out from me, shocking him. I was now J!404J666B, shocking him.

I took this opportunity to summon so many blasters I didn't bother to count them all. They all shot, nearly hitting his... "WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL???!?!?" I shouted out at him as he remained silent.

He tried freezing me with his True God Mastery, but I broke out of it just in time as he tried punching me. I braced myself for another attack, my transformation running out. "CURSED TECHNIQUE, HOLLOW PURPLE!!!" He shouted out as a purple orb the size of an Eden Orb went straight to me.

I summoned a quintillion blasters, my power growing and growing. I also summoned the beams from my wings, the OMNINOVAS. That's right folks, my wings alone has the power of a J!404B's OMNINOVA, FULL POWER.

After summoning all my attacks, I shouted out. "OMNIVERSAL CANNON!!". My OMNIVERSAL Cannon clashed with his Hollow Purple, our power growing faster and faster. But to my surprise, even with the quintillion blasters firing, the purple orb overpowered it. Not only that, the Eden Orb we were in wasn't destroyed yet. " HOW IS THIS EDEN ORB STILL STANDING?? IT SHOULD'VE BEEN DESTROYED JUST FROM OUR STARTING ATTACKS ALONE!!! JUST WHAT ARE YOU?!" I shouted as I once again summoned my Omniversal Cannon, with less blasters as I was getting tired.

To my shock and fear, he summoned far more blasters than he did before. He was gaining power at a rate I couldn't comprehend. He was gathering red, purple and black energy from his palms, as well as from his wings. I sensed the power of his wing beams, and I was terrified. They had 10× the power of a Full Power Omninova from a J!404!B. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to escape, as I was in his domain, I summoned the maximum amount of blasters I could while sparing some energy: 99 quintillion.

He was... smirking? I found out the reason when he summoned a thousand new blasters. They had the same draconic design, and they were the size of a Reality, but they were red with the eyes and horns of... "NO THAT CAN'T BE!!!" I thought as he was still smirking.

"Like my new weapons? I call them my Sol Blasters. Just one of these has enough power to kill you at your base state, too bad they cost lots of stamina." I saw that there were only a thousand, meaning he spent A LOT of stamina to summon those.

I remained silent, while powering up my attack. He did as well, with both our attacks getting the attention of some.. Conduits.

He, to my surprise, pulled thousands of Eden Orbs with his True God Mastery (TGM) into his attack, adding to its power. He shouted: "THIS ATTACK HAS THE POWER TO KILL YOU MANY TIMES OVER!!! REALITY RAY, EDEN CANNON!!" The name was familiar, as a Perfect!404 uses this attack against Brimm. I had no time to ponder as I fired my Omniversal Cannon, but to no avail. His Eden Cannon overpowered mine, while he froze me in place with TGM.

(J404B666's transformation is gone, he's now only on his regular M!404 state.)

"So, this is it. This is where I die... I'm so
.. P a t h e t i c."  I thought as his attack was coming on my way in slow motion. I smiled weakly, I haven't done it for a long time ever since I killed everyone in my Eden Orb, including the big red man. At least I'm not dying to a fish bowl wearing 404...

John's POV
I created an Eden Orb (without life) so durable not even I can break it, at least not at full power. I teleported OG M!404 and myself inside, shocking him as he was out of his prison at the Citadel.

OG M!404 immediately transformed into J404B666. "Must be trying to end this quickly." I thought as I attacked him with my new Reality Rays.

I summoned bones with eyes, from a R!Error, and fired it at J404B666. He dodged, but not before I froze him with my God Mastery. He was shocked to say the least, giving me enough time to summon a hundred quadrillion blasters, decimating his body.

I transformed into my own B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y transformation. Thanks to the power I have, I won't lose control unlike a regular 404 and not only that, but I AM in control.

He tried to flee but I froze him with my True God Mastery (TGM). He tried hitting my soul but I didn't have one.

I tried freezing him again with TGM, but he broke out of it just in time.

Noticing his transformation running out, I decided to use my Hollow Purple attack. He used his own, called Omniversal Cannon. It put up a good fight, but my attack overpowered his. He rhetorically asked how the Eden Orb we were in wasn't destroyed yet. I decided not to tell him.

He summoned his O.C (Omniversal Cannon) once again, but weaker. He sensed the power of my wings and he was t e r r i f i e d. I gathered red, black and purple energy from my palms while he summoned... 99 quintillion blasters.

I smirked, wanting to see his reaction when I summoned my new Sol Blasters. They have 1000000× the power of my regular attacks, but they cost A LOT of stamina. They are also as big as a Reality.

Knowing the attack won't kill him, just mutilate, I pulled thousands of Eden Orbs to my attack with TGM. "Hopefully, this attack will end this pathetic bastard." I thought while smirking.

I shouted, "REALITY RAY, EDEN CANNON!!" as he shouted O.C. I froze him with TGM once again, his transformation gone and back to his base state, M!404.

My Eden Cannon hit him, killing him instantly. I instantly felt a huge spike in power as I transformation into a version of J404!B, with my color pallet being red, black, purple and some white, and my wings as large as an Eden Orb.

Immediately I felt the temptation to kill, to destroy. "Must be from M!404." I told myself as I didn't give in to the temptation, but did it for a different purpose.

I destroyed what must have been a million Eden Orbs. Their power, along with my passive ability to grow in power, and my transformation, gave me unprecedented power, so much so I think I might be able to fight and beat Overdrive.

The last thing I did was go to the Eden Orb Error (FGod) was in, whilst in my transformation. I wanted to surprise them, don't blame me.

(And so it ends. M!404 is defeated. If you think the amount of blasters they both summoned were unreasonable, check the NOT A CHAPTER for info. Even while inside John's Eden Orb, their power got the attention of Conduits, specifically Death, Destruction (past), Change (past), and Balance (past).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.6K 29
You, a human, have fallen down into the underground. After having exploring most of it, you have successfully made lots of friends and killed no one...
19.5K 362 25
Hated by his family he was killed but not without a fight but as he dies he wakes up in another world, what will he do will he go in the right path o...
124 2 11
Ever since the death of his younger brother. Things have gone downhill in the surface world for Sans. Alphys died a few months after Papyrus to a dis...
837 0 29
This is one of my Undertale Aus What if Monsters were the stronger race and the Humans were the weaker.If the Humans had weak souls and can absorbs M...