My love of piousness || JJK📔

Por jeonxrain

Welcome to Halal fanfic' era: Assalamualaikum my reader (stars)♡ This story is about falling in love with a r... Más

Chapter 1⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 2⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 3⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 4⋆.°🦋༘⋆
chapter 5⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 6⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 8⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 9⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 10⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 11⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 12⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 13⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 14⋆.°🦋༘⋆
Chapter 15⋆.°🦋༘⋆

Chapter 7⋆.°🦋༘⋆

162 46 5
Por jeonxrain

Then jimin said____

For your safety we all came here kookie..as you get bother by the sessang fans...

Aish jiminshi im not scared... I don't need any safety i can protect myself now.. I've grown up..im not kid anymore.... actually I've overreacted...(Jungkook said it in a confidential way)

No you are still kidd kookie...we can't risk it at all... those sessang fans are going insane... they're making our real fandom name go down...
But see our managers Sitting with hands and feet doing nothing
They are totally irresponsible...
It's giving our fandom a bad name..<taehyung said it in a serious tune>

Yaa taehyung hyeong stwap now...see im totally fine.. im so glad that you brother's came here...
But now please stop being so serious bout it...
All armies are soo good but sometimes they just get soo excited about uss right...
I'll tell them not to send me food again...
(Jungkook said it in a clam way)

But kookie I'll say taehyung is right...our manager doesn't giv fvk if we are in danger...like we don't matter to them...but we are doing much hard work only for our success...
Just shame on you guy's...like you're being irresponsible to your job...(Jimin pointed his finger towards manager and said it in a disappointing way)

Then hobi said...
Guy's take a chill pill...relax...lemme handle this time...then hobi looked up at the manager and spoke in a cold way...
This is last time we are giving you chance...
If you love your job then you'll be careful...
Or if you thinking you can't handle this responsibility...then go the door is right behind you ....

Noo sir noo.. actually we are extremely sorry for not being so...careful..bu..but..we will be careful from now on..but please don't fired uss...
We complained police to chase those sessang fans....and we will never be irresponsible sir....
We are willing for your forgiveness.....

Okay but remember that's last warning from uss...
We won't forgive the same mistake again..
With that jhope turned to jungkook who was feeling so happy by seeing how much his work mate brothers care bout him...

Aish heyong now I'll cry....
Aa do i deserve you guys...aaa...noo...

Now please stop acting like a baby...
Taehyung said in a mature tune...

Im not baby tho...im a grown ass man...

Haha nobody will believe that by your acts...
Like see you behave like a smoll bunny...
Haha our kookie is just a baby... right taehyung...

Aghhhh jiminshiiiiiiiiihhh---(jungkook said it in a loud voice)

Okay okay im done with them with that jhope left the place by giving them his precious side eyes...

Jungkookaa listen your gurl will be soo lucky to have a super cute guy like youhh...hahaaa our baby jungkookaaa....

Jiminshi do you wanna taste my punch on your face? Like i see you wanna lose your pretty face...

Okay im off now..but please don't mess my precious cuty,sexy,lovely facue...
With that jimin and taehyung started to laugh by making jungkook angry...

___On the other hands two days later___

W

ania was sitting on her couch and talking with her friends in a video call...

Yaani:: wania don't forget uss by leaving usa...
Aaa we are gonna miss you so much...
I wish i could see off you in the airport...but appa won't gimme permission...

Wania:: it's okay my kid's just remember me in your prayers...haha..

Maya:: gurl...just lemme remind youh you're my bestie so if any other gurl comes near you just tell them you have me okay? Mind it...

Rimi:: hey hello ms.maya..she is not only your friend okay? She is my bestie too so better you also know that...<with that rimi rolled her eyes>

Wania:: guy's stwap now...im all yours.....
O i swear I won't get any bestie for my rudeness...now take it easyyyy...

Yaani:: gurl did you packed everything? Did you checked..

Wania:: yeah i almost packed my all stuffs... specially those stuff that you guys gave me on my previous birthday...

Rimi:: aish your birthday is coming but we can't be together this time...aa it's making me sad..

Maya:: it's true tho...just be safe wani,make distance yourself from the bullies okay?

Wania::okay

Maya:: show uss your packing stuffs...
I wanna see just turn on the back camera...

<Then wania showed them and spoke>

Wania:: maybe some of the bags are in the car...
Guy's aaa i wanna cry...i wanna be here..

Maya::wani we'll miss you too.. insha'Allah we will meet again one day... right?

Then Wania's eomma came and said...

Wania get ready now,did you forgot that our flight is in 7pm? Now its almost 6 pm we have to go first..we are leaving now....

But eomma what about appa's private jet?

We don't have time to speak I'll tell everything in the airport...now gooo..

Then wania said to her friends...

Wania::maya/ rimi listen carefully.....come to airport as first as you can...im leaving my house now...& My flight is in 7pm

Maya/rimi:: Okay we are coming...

Wania:: yaani allah Hafiz take care of yourself...
You're my best buddie I'll keep in touch with you insha'Allah....

Yaani:: yaa wania,,,,take care yourself too Allah Hafiz...

With that they end the call........

Then Wania's appa her eomma and she got into the car...the helpers got into another car with the Luggage...

Then for the ever last time wania looked at her house...and tears rolled from her eyes....

I'll miss my happy house...bye bye USA...now im going to make new memories in my motherland...
but still I'll miss my happy house...

Then her eomma started to laughing gently and said...

My precious sunflower... it's ntg you'll get more bigger house than this...and if you ask me bout memories than I'll say You're gonna make new perfect memories..
Do you know your cousins are waiting for you to see you once...

Aaa but what bout my friends here...aaa...

Aish wania don't be sad for this my child...
It'll be okay right....did you forgot bout her totally?

I forgot whom?

SAFIYAA?...your forever bestie...
Like she was talking to me last night...and she asked me if she can talk to you or not.. but you were busy so i didn't disturbed you... I told her you'll talk to her after going korea...

Aisheyy eomma i remembered...
Oh allah, how did I forget about her?
She'll be so sad if she finds out...

Then her eomma said in a dramatical way...
Yaa she'll be soo sad that her forever bestie forgot her....yaa wania how can you do that gurl?...
You become soo selfish that you forgot your childhood bestie...

Eommaaa stwapp now...aghh appa see your wife is teasing mee....wania said it with her cute pout...

Aish my wife...now please stop teasing my bear...

With that they all started to laugh at his statement.....

After 30 minutes they reached the airport in 6:30pm..

Wania get off from the car and saw her friends were waiting for her.....she saw their back figure...she run towards them and hugged them....

Guy's I'll miss you sooo muchh....

Maya::gurl or just 30 minutes left....after that we will never see eachother in realll aaaaaaa

Rimi:: astagfirullah...huh don't say like that.. insha'Allah we will be able to see eachother in next year ukei?

Assalamualaikum my child's we don't have time...
So take care and keep in touch with uss...
Allah hafiz...then Wania's eomma hugged maya and rimi.... then wania and her eomma left the spot....

Wania looked behind with her teary eyes and saw her friends were staring at her back figure....then he threw a flying kiss towards them and they grabbed it from the air instantly <AT: BHAI AMI EMON FRIEND JIBONEO PAI NAI😭😭😭>

Then they gone inside the airplane...

(Today wania was wearing grey colour T-shirt with black hoodie with her balck cardigan pants..
Her hijab was dark grey colour)

Then the flight started:::

Wania was making dua for their safe journey....

"Bismillah, Walhamdulillah. Subhanal-ladzi sakh-khara lana hadza wa ma kunna lahu muqrinin. Wa inna ila Rabbina lamun-qalibun."

Yaa allah please make all the passengers in this plane have a safe journey... don't give uss any trouble in this path.. yaallaah save uss and make this journey easy...

AMEEN___

After 14 hours and 54 minutes::

The flight landed to korea airport... it was almost evening...

Then her appa spoke listen bear...
your jakir uncle will come to take uss here...

Yaa jakir uncle? Aren't we going to Seoul our house?

Yes we will but then we will go daegu...

"Yaa appa im soo tired...i wanna sleep"...
Wania said it in a tired voice...

My child only 2 hours is ntg then you will sleep in peace ok?....

Aghh fine....

Then they saw jakir uncle...wania greeted him by bowing little bit ...and mr.jalal hugged him...

Yaa brother you're still so young imma jealous with youh ...jakir uncle laughed at jalals statement and said

No more joking here see my daughter is looking so tired.... let's get into the car...

Wania giggles a little in her uncles statement...

Then the all gone to Seoul... their new house...

Wania's eyes got wide after seeing their mansion....

Back view___________

Front view_______

Apppaaa that's sooo pretty....i never thought white house will look that much prettier....aaaa
Thanks alotttt.. can't wait to get inside imma goingg....(Wania said in a excited voice)

With thst she run towards the house...

jalal you're spending alot money and im not liking it...

Like seriously darling? You're forbidding me to not spend money to my precious things...?
I don't want money if I can't spend it for my loved ones,,,,huhh don't talk to me...
(Jalal said it in a dramatical way)

Yaallaah father and daughter got the same level of dramatical issues....

With that they get inside the house and Put their packages....

Wania was checking the house and smiling widely.... it's like she forgot it she was tired some minutes ago...

After that the maid was helping them to fix the
Luggage's .....

Jalal let's go it's almost 7pm boy...we will ne late for the dinner...(Jakir said it)

Then they all get into the car for daegu city....

A/N
Lemme clear that-

Jakir is jalal's big brother Wania's uncle...
And uncle jakir has 2 kids one is yousuf and other one is Safiya,,his wife died it's been so many years...
DHAMAKA IS COMING GUY'S BE READY.....🤫😗🦋

Wania's pov:

I looked outside the car window and saw jungkooks picture in the restaurant door...

Yaallaah whenever i look at this boy...my heart aaa what am i thinking... seriously? Like why will i love him? I don't even know him...
What if he is a jerk..?.What if he is rude? whatever i should forgot him...
(AT:Gurl jungkook is not rude as you hehe)

Okay lemme inform my girls....
Than i called in my group...

Assalamualaikum
Heyy babies wasssapp...

Rimi::aish i was dieing to talk to you gurl..
Did you safely arrived?

Yes allhamdulliah im alright we are just going to daegu now...

Maya:: yaaa sugaa and taehyung also lives their....i really hopeee you'll meet thenn...
But listen gurl don't look at my tae tae if you get the chance....yaa but don't forget to give him my WhatsApp number....(AT:wania please give him my number too😭)

Wania:: im done with you fatty....like seriously...
He is idol so i can't talk to him...

Rimi: aishh i guess you'll see jimin too....

Wania:: whattttt.....im gonna cutt the call now...

Rimi:: yaaa sorry....we are kidding....

Maya:: aish wani... okay turn around the phone naa i wanna see the place...

Then wania was moving her hand in the car window... suddenly *The sky* band poster came into a wall....

Rimi/maya:: waalllahiii what's thattt....
Aaaa see she can't touch those posters...aaaaa

Wania:: eww here is nothing special tho...
And why will i touch those posters...ew

Maya:: at least you're breathing in the same country but see we are so farr from them...

Rimi:: sooo trueeee..

(Isn't it uss armies 😭😭😭)

Wania:: I'm done guy's.... I can't be with them...

Maya::btw wani aren't you tired by this heavy journey...

Wania:: gurll imma dying here...like imma super sleepy...

Rimi::then you should take a nap...as it'll take 2 hours to reach daegu...

Maya:: yea rim is right...you should sleep now we won't disturb you....allah hafiz and fi amanillah...
Ummahhh

Rimi::gurl be safe allah hafiz

Wania:: okay my babies allah hafiz take care too...

With that i cutt the call...

I opened my eyes and saw i was in a unknown bedroom....

Yaalahh where am i...then i looked into the wall watch and saw it was 11:06 pm...

Eommmaaa....appaaaa whereeee am ii....
(I called them in a louder voice)

Then a non hijabi gurl came into my room and said....

Guyss she's awakeeee....

Im awake? Accha who are you tho?....

Im human...

Do you think i can't see? I asked what's your name gimme your introduction....with that
I stand in my feet from the bed...

Then the gurl came near me and hugged me tightly and said....

You didn't change a bit wania unnie... you're still the same angry bird... I've missed you alot...

After hearing this statement i hugged her back cuz I've recognised her who she is....

Yaa girl imma feeling so bad that I've reacted this way...

Aish it's okay naa...you seem so tired...
Let's go downstairs and then you'll eat smtg okay...

Then we gone to the kitchen...
I was searching for someone...(Ahemmm who)

Wania do you need smtg? I mean-

Um.. where's Yousuf? I mean it's been so many years now..i thought he'll be here to see me...

Actually Yousuf bhaiya is soo busy nowadays...
And he said he'll come whenever he get the time
He missed you too...

I was drinking water...i choked the water after hearing it......
"Gurll who told you i miss him"....

Yaa don't hide now ik...i mean as a cousin you will miss him right...acchaaa unnieee imma going maybe grandma is calling uss....
(Safiya left the kitchen cuz she knows everything bout wania's anger😭)

Aghhh thisss gurll...idk why everyone likes to tease me... what's my fault....and yousuf? Is he that much busy je he can't come here to meet with me....
I swear I won't talk to him this time....like am i not important to him...? It's been 10 years now we didn't saw eachother....
Aish whatever..

Then i gone to the living room and gave safiya a horrible side eye...she chuckled at my reaction...

My grandma(ibn khadiza) opened her arms for me....

Assalamualaikum my beloved grandma.. I've missed you so much....i jumped towards her and hugged her tightly....

Aaa my kid become soo pretty mashallah...
See my tiny wania is soo tall now...

Wania giggled....

insha'Allah may allah give you all the happiness my child...

Then i said safi...why are you standing there....come naa hug uss....with that me safi and grandma hugged eachother....

Aish now it's looking like we are a family....
Yea i missed that trio alot guys...btw where's Yousuf? (Wania's eomma)

Actually mihuammi bhaia was so busy i talked with him, he'll come after tomorrow...(Safiya)

Okay lovely grandma,,eomma,,appa and uncle giv me and safi permission to go our room...

Yeaa kids goo and have fun..we won't disturb you ...(Grandma said it in a cute way)

Wania and safiya left the spot....

Then mr.jalal asked jakir about yousuf....

Jakir...i heard that he works in kpop now...im so excited so see him...je become successful in so young age...

Young? He is 29 now... I've told him to leave the band but he never listens to me...
Yk after his comeback... I'll tell him to marry..like he is grown now to take the responsibility...

Yaa jakir I'll talk to him in this topic so don't worry.....just don't worry he'll work in our company....

I know he'll listen to youh...

On the other hand::

________To be continued_______

Don't forget to vote lovelies♡
Your author rainae(Elestār)
Pardom my mistakes as it's not my first languageue😭🦋
Love y'all a lot bye bye🫂
_________________________________________________

"I still miss you my precious cupcake"

-rainae

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.9K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
3K 146 22
when biggest mafia revert into muslim because of his creator(Allah) and his muslim childhood love...... The mafia boss who is heartless for everyon...
494 41 6
In the depths of Jungkook's soul, a turbulent journey unfolds-a journey of pain, tears, and shattered dreams, all leading to the shores of Islam. Ami...