A silent angel

By eliah-chan

ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quir... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 - new life
chapter 5- home decorating
house photo
chapter 6 - shopping and discovery
chapter 7 - secret left untold
chapter 8- years later
chapter 9 - regular day of an angel
OC
chapter 11- first day at school
chapter 12 - reunion of two souls
chapter 13-USJ
chapter 14 - scandalous angel

chapter 10- examination day

103 4 3
By eliah-chan

(what his wearing)

3rd person pov

Currently allmight is being Cain on the chair inside the observing room, the other hero teachers of UA all tried their best to guard him , because apparently his son Izuku is in the other room with nezu taking the entrance exam.

Aizawa "allmight well you calm down well you!"

The poor man has been trying to get his comrade to quiet down for the past ten minutes even though the other heroes gave up on him and just put on some headphones to drown the noise down.

Allmight" CALM DOWN!!!!!? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY PRECIOUS ANGEL SON IS WITH THAT DEVIL!!!!!"

at that point the poor man gave up and joined his college in the corner.
Just a moment's later nezu came back in the observing room by himself, allmight was about to ask where Izuku is but sadly , an iron mask covered his mouth to shut him up.

Nezu"Thank goodness I had this prepared"

Aizawa "why didn't you use it from the start!"

Nezu"because you're suffering brings me entertainment"

Everyone"...."

Hizashi"*opened door* ahh ...what's going on?"

Nezu"nothing in particular, have the examiners are all in their respective battle area?"

Hizashi"yeah ! They just prepared"

Nezu"excellent! now on to the next step, all might prepare to witness your son in the battlefield"he said with a sinister smirk sending shivers down everyone's spine.

Meanwhile allmight was in horror , letting out a loud scream of terror that puts hizashi's quirk in shame even when his mouth is covered.

[With Izuku]

in the middle of ground beta B on top of the building our young protagonist stood there with his sniper in tack, shooting at every robot he spotted unknown by the other examiners .

Now his jumping in another building, using his quirk he controlled the wind to save a girl with black hair who was trapped in the pile of Roble , then proceeded to destroy more robots above.

He continued to do this in silent saving then destroying without breaking a sweat , he effortlessly did so there are times he saved other examiners in the shadows like a ninja and then he would disappear in another building.

[With the others in the observing room]

All the UA staff had their mouth drop watching the little bean amazingly wiping out robots and saving others like a certified assassin , allmight was proud beyond proud as he became emotional.

Vlad king "WHO TRAINED THAT CHILD!!??"

Nemuri "nobody did"

Hizashi "the little listener is a literal genius! he can copy anything just by reading or watching other people"

Nezu"it was great idea giving him a tour in the military camp and showing him my collection of hight class weapons (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)"

allmight "YOU DID WHAT!!??"

nezu"oh my it seems like the mask is broken, not to worry I made another one"he said holding a remote out of nowhere then pressing the buttons , shutting him up once again.

Meanwhile a certain number two hero was also observing our little bean with eyes full of jealousy and anger .

Lunchrush" allmight son sure is talented"

Power loader" is it me or is that a snipe?"

They all turn to nezu looking for some answers.

Nezu"oh my I didn't give him any weapons, even I don't know where he gets them"

It was obvious he knew something but they decided to keep quiet for the sake of their sanity.

Hound dog " hmmm this is the first time I saw Allmight's son . but nezu why did you put an elementary student in UA? he's still A kid I get that he is a prodigy but isn't he too young ?"

Nezu along with nemuri and hizashi all look at each other before laughing . Allmight was making an even more muffled scream trying to get free to rip open the naive hero's head. Hound dog was confused why they were suddenly reacting like that.

Hound dog"did I say something funny?"

Hizashi "Hahahahahahahhahhaha"

Nezu"*clears trout* it seems like there was a misunderstanding"

Hound dog" what is ?"

Aizawa"his actually 14 years old"

Hound dog"WAIT WHAT!?"

Nemuri"yep , Izuku has a baby face so you can hardly tell"

Vlad king"ahh guys should we focus on the other examiners?"

Ectoplasm "nezu isn't that the police chief son ?" He said pointing at a red haired purple eye boy who just saved a fellow examiner from one of the robots.

Snipe"our examiners this year are doing great!"

They all watch in great expectations as they evaluate every examiner by their level of skill and strength

[With Izuku]

?????"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!"

A girl's foot got injured while destroying one of the robots, she was unable to stand up , another of the robots was coming her way she kept calling for help but the other examiners just ignored her.

as it came closer, her trembling eyes shut ready to be crashed however with a single gun shot the robots came crashing right in font of her a mysterious shadow then cover the girls broken leg and healed it then it despaired when she opened eyes she was shocked seeing the dead robot and even more surprised when she noticed her leg was all better. Her head wandered around to find her savior but sadly she didn't find anyone.

The little angel leaped into another building carefully analyzing the situation under him , he once again brought out his gun and shot another robot that was about to harm a fellow examiner then proceeded on shooting more robots from above.

He's jade colored hair flew with the wind , his shining orbs glow like emerald gems as it observes everything little thing in place he looked like an absolute Guardian angel protecting the people in danger , however underneath that angelic face is actually ruthless destroyer even with just his gun and no quirk involved it was pretty scary to see an emotionless child mercilessly destroying robots with his big boy gun.

Soon he decided to jump down and join the other examiners but in the shadows, he saw someone approaching and hid himself .

It was actually the Boy he saved in the sludge villain attack, he was yelling while sending an explosion at the robots that somehow reminded our protagonist about a Pomeranian puppy he visited at the pet cafe.

Then he spotted another person, it was a short brown haired girl with a gravity quirk instead of crashing robots she just made the already broken thing float then fell with a single touch.

And other examiners all did their best to pass , Izuku saw every person fighting and helping each other out, but there were also some who left others be helpless on their own .

Nevertheless he saw how determined in those scared eyes just to get a spot in their dream school , but Izuku focuses on gaining more points and rescuing other examiners as he left in another area to find them.

[In the observing room ]

Being an emotional parent that he is allmight burst into tears, he only watched his son and never anyone else his college sweat dropped at his reaction.

Vlad king "is he normally like this..."

Aizawa "sadly yes but much worse"

Hound dog"wow... never thought of the number One hero could be a fool for his son..."

Hizashi "there was a time when he wont even let go of Izuku because he got a splinter"

Midnight "and it took us a week to get him to let go of Izuku"

Cementoss"that bad?"

Nezu"nope! when Izuku was seven he accidentally fell down his chair"

Ectoplasm"and?..."

Rg"haaa... he called over fifty doctors just to check if Izuku hurt himself"

Everyone"....."

Endeavor huffed and turned towards the door but as he was about to go out ,the door wouldn't open.

Endeavor"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!?"

Nezu"I apologize but I can't let you out right at the moment"

Endeavor"YOU RAT!!"

Nezu"correction I'm either a rat dog mouse or bear , you won't be let out right now because there is something important we must discuss after the examination is over"

Endeavor"TCK!" He went back to his usual spot

Nezu"now I think it's time to deliver the final boss"

A devilish grind can be seen across nezu's face , all the UA staff back away from Satan's reincarnation in fear of their own lives.

[Back with Izuku]

The ground began to shake, Izuku didn't move as other examiners were running his way while a huge building size robot chased them some even looked at Izuku while he just stood there unafraid of the situation. He was about to turn away however a cry for help never passed Izuku's ear's . It was the same brown haired girl he saw earlier , her leg was buried under the rubles , Izuku didn't hesitate to save the poor girl as he calmly dodged some falling pieces of the buildings by jumping and doing some few back flips and later he then finally made it In front of her .

?????"*trembling*h-he-help ..."

He nodded while activating his quirk, Vines came out of the ground as it remove the girl out .

?????"*relief*t-thank yo-"

Our protagonist didn't let her finish as the vine took her away .

[Observing room]

Allmight "HHHHMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nemuri "is Izu going to stop that thing?"

Aizawa "seems like it"

Hizashi "haaa I'm going to prepare a tazer "

Rg"I'll get the injection"

Nezu"don't make him pass out he still have mission later tonight "

Hound dog"ahh what are you guys talking about?"

Nezu"nothing important just preparing some things Incase allmight wouldn't let go of Izuku once this exam is over"

Ectoplasm"... Is that really necessary?"

Nemuri"you'll find out later"

[Back with Izuku]

With a sigh Izuku held his hands high facing it towards the robot that was a meter away from him his dead looking emerald eyes stared at it for a moment before he spoke one word that led to mass distraction.

Izuku"Fire"

(Like that but much bigger)

His fire not only destroyed the robot but also the buildings near it , he stopped making half of the ground ground beta disappear leaving only Ashe's that followed the wind .

It was done in an instance where there were many mass distractions but that didn't concern our angel .
It was stunning , unfortunately nobody saw his great power well except for the people observing the entire thing .

Suddenly he remembered about other examiners that were injured during this exam, his pure golden heart didn't hesitate to release a huge symbol in the sky raining tiny balls of light healing everyone's injury in the speed of light although they didn't notice, since Izuku made sure to make them blind by his shadow before releasing his healing power .

Then it disappeared as if it never appeared in the first place, all examiners were stunned to see all their wounds had vanished.

Meanwhile Izuku made hand gestures in front of the CCTV camera to communicate with his family.

[The observing room]

All The staff froze at the sight and even endeavor had his mouth agape, except for some who were too busy preparing the things that could hold allmight down.

Cementoss "d-did allmight son just destroyed half of the ground beta !?"

Nezu "oh! he already did? Aizawa go get Izuku"

Aizawa"I'm already going"

Rg"I'll go with you I still need to heal the kids "

Snipe"w-what just happened!?"

Hizashi"rg Izuku is already healing them" he said pointing at the screen, seeing as Izuku summoned a big symbol in the sky that was raining tiny piece of light

Rg"oh my~ that's so sweet of him !"

Vlad king "CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!???"

Nemuri nezu and hizashi looked at each other then nezu spoke

Nezu"*clears trout* as you can see Allmight's son Izuku has ahh*looks at nemuri*"

Nemuri"he has two quirks one is called mother nature and the other is called Angel "

Hizashi"basically Izuku can control the force and elements of nature and his angel quirk allows him to heal more then a hundred people at the same time" he looked at the screen once again and saw Izuku doing sign language

Hizashi"aww how sweet of him!"

Hound dog"what did he say?"

Hizashi"he said the recovery girl can rest because he already Heald all of the examiners"

Rg"aww Izuku is so kind ~ I'll get him a cake later "

Vlad king"you know sign language?"

Hizashi"yes me nezu nem shota rg and allmight learned it so we can communicate with Izuku"

Endeavor"ARE YOU JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT HE JUST DESTROYED HAFT THAT PLACE!!"

Nemuri"yes because this is normal"she said bluntly

Ectoplasm"Wait! This is normal!?"

Nezu"Izuku didn't use his full power"

Endeavor"what do you mean?"

Rg"that was only 30% of his quirk"

Everyone"WHAT!!"

Hizashi"hmm the last time Izuku used his full power he made an entire island vanish"

Cementoss"y-you mean"

Nezu"Izuku was the one responsible for the disappearance of Island v5"

Power loader"the island that holds high class weapons used for war!?"

Nezu"yes! I happened to take him there during my free time and one of the soldiers wanted to see his full power and since Izuku is an obedient child he actually did so that's why the entire island is now gone"

The door opened revealing aizawa carrying Izuku like a princess , once allmight spotted Izuku he burst out of his Cain and masks running towards Aizawas grabbing Izuku out of his arms and into his.

Allmight "MY BABY ARE YOU OKAY !!!!???? DID YOU HURT YOURSELF!? ARE YOU HANGRY!? DO YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT !? ARE YOU TIRED!? don't worry papa well take you home so you can sleep(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)"

Everyone inside the room had their mouth drop even even endeavor, the five comrades sigh while hizashi was holding a teizer and rg with the injection. But before they could even do anything, Izuku wrapped his small arms around his father's neck then nuzzled onto his father's shoulder while yawning.

Allmight "*beamed*SO ADORABLE" he screamed in pure adoration.

Snipe"................ahh...."

Nezu"indeed"

Nemuri "everyone that boy over there is Izuku Allmight's son"

Nezu "alright! Since everyone is here we wanted to make an announcement"

Ectoplasm "huh?"

Nezu"as you can see Izuku is going to be a student here in UA

Aizawa" nobody can know about Izuku's Identity of being Allmight's son"

Nezu"that's why we informed you all Incase one of you might exposed this , as you know allmight has many enemies"

Rg"and we don't want anything that could harm our little bean"

Hound dog"in other words yoh want us to help keep it a secret?"

Hizashi"haa yes we can't exactly do it on our own I mean look at him!"he said pointing at the dotting parent

Everyone"...."

Endeavor "why am I involved! I'm not a staff member"

Nezu"so you won't have your son compet against Izuku"he said coldly that made the number two hero finch

Hizashi "shota can you get the Cain's for me ?"

Aizawa "*sigh*already have"

Rg"nemuri did you call the helicopter?"

Nemuri "their coming right now"

Rg"good I'll prepare the injection"

Hound dog"ahh what are you guys doing?...."

Nemuri"where going to bring allmight to his mission in Tokyo" she said while getting the Cain's from Aizawa

Nezu"Izuku can you teleport over here please? "

Izuku immediately teleported beside nezu and rested his head on nezu's lap. Before allmight could even speak he was taze with an electric shock followed by rg injection then nemuri immediately chained and carried the unconscious man out of the room.
Leaving some of the UA staff speechless.

Vlad king"did they just...."

Ectoplasm "what just happened!?"

Aizawa "*sigh* let's get Izuku to bed"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count 2673 thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 78 33
A shy girl meets a young quirkless boy.They face the struggles of becoming heroes and of life.Will they become friends?Possibly best friends?Or even...
16.8K 379 31
Izuku Midoriya is part of a secret project from villains. He is one of few children that are experimented on. All of them were quirkless until the vi...
72.9K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
475K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...