𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 , chr...

By heartfelt-

─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪�... More

𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 , 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝟬𝟬𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕
𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆
𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍
𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌!
𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖$𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟯 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝟬𝟭𝟰 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟱 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝒊𝒅𝒇𝒄
𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝟬𝟮𝟱 𝒊𝒗𝒚
𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟳 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎
𝟬𝟮𝟴 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝟬𝟮𝟵 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝟬𝟯𝟬 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟭 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒚
𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝟬𝟯𝟯 𝒓 𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆?
𝟬𝟯𝟰 𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝟬𝟯𝟱 𝒌𝒊𝒘𝒊

𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔

2K 41 56
By heartfelt-

🎱. . .CHAPTER 008 ! —————
( real life . . . instagram . . . )
❛ smd ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          The living room is filled with loud giggles as the whole friend group spreads out. matt sits in between maria and mason and they happily chew on their hot wings. mikayla's on the floor next to chris, whose arm is thrown around her, with a blanket over the two of them. but miks chooses to keep her newly developed feelings towards chris to herself as she's still very confused. why chris of all people? their 'pretend relationship' is supposedly just for fun, so why does a small part of her wish it's real?

          mikayla gently rests her head on his shoulder as nick, lucille and nathan fake gag at their pda. nate knows they're just pretending, but he still can't stand to see them happy with each other. it's not because he hates chris, in fact, he genuinely loves chris. he just strongly dislikes that she seems happiest in a fake relationship with his best friend.

          chris smiles, digging into the pint of vanilla ice cream matt bought for everyone earlier, but chris doesn't care. vanilla's his favorite flavor so therefore, he's the only one that can eat it. he shovels the sweet treat into his mouth, staring at matt, who has a disgusted expression plastered across his face.

          they all joyfully look up at the screen that's playing friday the 13th. it's the only franchise that lucille can genuinely watch without getting bored and even though she's already watched it a dozen times, she always manages to convince everybody to rewatch. mason yawns obnoxiously, "i'm bored," he says and everyone nods in agreement, except for lucille who just rolls her eyes. it's as if a lightbulb appears above mason's head with the way his face lights up. "we're playing truth or dare, now."

          matt shakes his head, "playing truth or dare is insane. are we in middle school? no."

          maria covers matt's mouth with her hand and he remains quiet, not fighting back. it's clear he's the only one that doesn't wanna play such a stupid game but instead he just gives in to everyone's idea. lucille starts the game first, with a mischievous grin. "i dare mikayla and chris to...kiss or something. just do something interesting," she challenges, clearly bored and needing some sort of entertainment.

          chris hides a smirk while maria, nathan and mikayla all exchange nervous looks, specifically the siblings. yes, it's only dare to everyone, but not to nate. he slyly shakes his head, staring at mikayla with the look, and she immediately knows exactly what he's thinking. nick shakes his head, waving one hand around while he holds a wing with his other. "fuck outta here with that," he mumbles and everybody laughs.

          lucille frustratedly throws her head back while groaning. "it's just a dare."

          chris notices the slightly worried expression on miks' face, suddenly clearing his throat. "a dare that's not gonna happen," he speaks up with a dull tone. "i think i make miks too nervous," chris blurts out as a weak excuse.

          a crease appears between lucille's eyebrows. she knows chris is not the type of guy to turn down a simple kiss, and neither is mikayla. the group all sit in a thick and awkward silence for a couple moments, as nate and chris glance at each other. everyone feels slightly off until mason burps, breaking the silence with everybody's chuckles. "let's just stop playing this stupid fuckin' game, yeah?" chris sternly questions, looking at all of his friends surrounding him.

          matt rolls his eyes. "this is why everyone should just listen to me," he says with sass in his tone. "i'm always right, when are you all going to realize this?"

ᵢₙₛₜₐgᵣₐₘ !

notreallymiks

liked by nicolassturniolo,
christophersturniolo and 15,167 others

notreallymiks  back to school tmrw kill us all rn.
taggedlucyv , christophersturniolo , matthew.sturniolo , nicolassturniolo , nathandoe8

view all 5729 comments ↓

user oh to be in this friendship group
mikayladoe we're all losers irl ❤️

lucyv serving in the first slide
mikayladoe as always

reedmason thanks for taking all these pics when maria and i left 🤓
mikayladoe whoooo asked u to leave so damn early
reedmason erm it's a school night🤓🤓

user i always forget they're literally in hs

pepsikid gaslighting is not a real thing ❌❌
notreallymiks sounds like somethin a gasligjter says
pepsikid gasligjter
notreallymiks smd

notmattsturn should've posted the one without chris‼️‼️
pepsikid stfu
notmattsturn make me
notreallymiks AYO stop w the flirting. no incest allowed in my comments

nathandoe8 saved the best for last
mikayladoe best for first*

user talia and chris forever ngllllllllll
user speak on it!
     ↳ user yup!

user i literally ship chris and mikayla so bad
pepsikid wrd

pepsikid the way all of your photo dumps have me in them...someone's obsessed
notreallymiks get out bruh🔥

fakenick yay school!!!! ☺️🌈
notreallymiks can't wait 😇

user somethings off about their relationship

LOAD MORE COMMENTS...

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ arianna speaks ¡
been feeling like a matt girl lately..like this man has been hitting so different recently

SUE ME

also super short filler chap bc i literally have like 5 chapters in my drafts rn all ready to post

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 9.6K 33
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...
66.2K 1.3K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...
278K 8.3K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 has spent as long...
38.7K 948 22
❝you're making it so hard for me to hate you matt❝ ❝then don't.❝ (🪩) 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...