TWISTED ANGEL || Tk

By _Little_heart_00

Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for oth... More

Prologue
01
02
Introduction🥂
03
05
06
07
08
NEW STORY🥂💕
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28🔞
29🔞
30
31
32
33
THE END

04

2.6K 103 4
By _Little_heart_00

After they finished their food and sat on the sofa now taehyung's head on Jin's lap. he was caressing tae's hair.

Nam: So tae did you decide the place to go.

Tae: Yes hyung i am thinking that we should go to Birobong peak.{ I really mention the name of the biggest forest in Korea but I really don't have any idea about it.}

When he said about the forest name Namjoon and Yoongi was really confused they heard this before but they don't know where they heard about it. They ignored it because they wanted to see their baby brother happiness.

Nam: okay we are going in two days but. He stopped tae and others looking at him with question eyes.

Tae: But what hyung. She whinned

Nam: we have to return two days he said they also nodded.

Tae: Okay Hyung we can understand because we also have hospital too. So two days are enough for us. He said with his boxy smile that it was enough for his family to smile back at him.

Jin: ok babies let's go to shopping and buy the stuff.

Jim: let's goooo. He dragged them out and two boy's are following them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached to mall and roaming everywhere. Taehyung,Jin and jimin went to the ladies section and Namjoon and Yoongi went to men's section.

Tae: Hyung are you done.

Jin: yes almost tae. I wanted to buy somthing for you.

Jim: For me. he pouted and tae smile at him.
(Jimin was just joked and he knows they all love him equally)

Tae: I will buy for my bestie Hyung i will come in 10 minutes. He dragged Jimin with him.

Tae: Tell me chim what do you want should i buy lingerie. He teases Jimin who blushed.

Jim: Kim Taehyung why are you teasing me . he whined make tae laugh.

Tae: ok let's go and buy some stuff. he went to innerwear section with Jimin.

After 30 minutes now they are in car they finish their shopping and now going to mansion.

Nam: Did you are enjoy today you are seems happy. He smile at them.

Jim: Yes hyung we enjoy. They nodded.

They reached to namjins mansion and they are going to inside. And seated in sofa Jimin was beside Yoongi who was sleeping now.

Jim: This sleepy cat always sleeping. he pouted but Yoongi heard and pull him on his lap they laugh at them.

Yoongi: what did you said baby. He whispered in his ears.

Jim: N-nothing yooni. He faked his smile.

Tae: Ok guys I have to go now. He said they pouted because now a days they don't have time to spend with there family.

Tae: why you all sad. And Hyungs when we are going to the forest.

Nam: Day after tomorrow bear.

Tae: ok then have you pack you two days stuff and jinne hyung please make some food. I don't wanted to eat outside food .

Jin: ok bear i will make it.

Yoon: My dear mochi getup we have to go i had a business meeting. He said he nods .

Tae: ok goodbye my lovely family. He waved at them .

They all: goodbye bear. They waved back. After Taehyung left Jimin and Yoongi also left.

Nam: Baby did you see Tae bear is happy.

Jin: yes joonie, I am really happy to see his happy face and i wish he have to be happy all the time.

Nam: Don't worry baby we are here to see our bear happy. He hugged him and kissed his forehead he smiles and they went to their room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With our tae~~~•

Taehyung reached his house and unpacked his  new dresses and other stuff. He shifted his things to his cupboard and he packed his luggage for two days vacation. Because he doesn't have time to pack if he can't do it now.

After packing he throws herself in a bed and fallen asleep while hugging the pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello my lovely taekookers👋🏻🤗 do you like today's chapter if you do please share your thoughts and follow, support me guys 💗 and do vote and comments✨ love you guys💜💚
                                        ~author(⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.6K 29
Jeon Jungkook, a Police Officer who is returning to his hometown after eight years to get settled and start his married life. His parents are in sear...
897K 45.6K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
188K 16.7K 64
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
206K 12.2K 31
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...