Golden Girl II: By Your Side...

By QueenShardhan5000

Orphaned and thirsty for revenge for the murder of your parents at the ends of your first love and childhood... More

♡ 01 | A Better Tomorrow
♡ 02 | An Interesting Morning
♡ 03 | I Want To Join
♡ 04 | Your Heart On His Sleeve
♡ 05 | Rescues and Rewards
♡ 06 | Better be...
♡ 07 | Reunion
♡ 08 | Unbelievably Theory
♡ 09 | Trouble in Paradise
♡ 11 | The Thin Line Between Friend and Foe
♡ 12 | Hurt
♡ 13 | Honesty
♡ 14 | Last Tango, Then Paris
♡ 15 | La Ville De L'Amour
♡ 16 | Shattered Potter
♡ 17 | It's A Wonderfull Lie

Question

17 3 2
By QueenShardhan5000

hey guys! Quick poll. Wanted some feedback/advice. I just wanted to ask u guys how u guys think the Golden Girl series should progress. Should I continue adapting the order of the phoenix the half-blood prince and deathly hallows or just touch on the imp details in all three of those books in Golden Girl-II By your side and then let u guys see stuff like the proposal, the wedding and hey, maybe even see their kids past a 1 chapter epilogue in a final Golden Girl book to end the trilogy.Any thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 292 30
"Does that mean you are no longer in love with Draco?" Cedric asks softly. "No." you say "No, I don't think I'll ever stop being in love with him, j...
47K 793 39
Y/n has gotten caught up in a love triangle with of all the people , Draco Malfoy , and Cedric Diggory who will she end up with? Read to find out Thi...
73.1K 1.2K 42
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!! Y/n Malfoy is the adopted daughter of the Malfoy family. Although her family is rich and powerful she still do...
1K 172 41
This is the second book of me and my sister's fan fiction that we are making about Draco Malfoy. READ THE FIRST ONE FOR THIS TO MAKE SENSE! This is a...