Suddenly everyone Started Lis...

By Adnaahhshh126

warning Incest gore prostitution Suddenly, Mom got weird: "Were you jerking off with pictures of your mom's p... More

World Changed
Gina
Having Fun

Amelia

854 5 1
By Adnaahhshh126

〈 Episode 4 〉 4.

* * *

"...."

Gina didn't even look at her sister when she arrived.

Gina hates Amelia very much.

Because she thinks Amelia is stealing her mothers's love.

Amelia also hates Gina.

She thinks she's spoiled and immature.

My older sister ignored Gina, and Gina ignored my older sister, so there were no problem between them.

"Sister, why aren't you looking at my message?"

"...I blocked you."

"...Isn't that too much?"

"What are you doing?"

"Look at the message."

"...ha."

My sister took out her cell phone,then her eyes widened.

"you..! What is this..! Is this yours?! Where do you get this money..?"

"I asked a pretty woman passing by to give it to me. I told that person to sell her body for living, and I'll get 70% of the money, so I guess I'll be getting 1 million every day".

"What will you do with the money?"

That's not the reaction I was expecting.

"...Don't you despise me?"

"...? "Why?"

"Because I took money from a normal person and turned her into a whore?"

"Come on ,cut the crap and answer the question.What are you going to do with the money?"

No, this is ridiculous.

My sister, who I thought was closest to normal, is not normal either.

...It doesn't matter though.

"You know I go out early in the morning to feed you and come back late at night, right? "

"In short, you want this money. What are you going to do?"

"..You didn't even appreciating the favor I've shown"

"If I consider the struggle, I shouldn't give it to mom. Why give it to my sister?"

"...Fuck ...sigh...I have debts."

"..This is the first time I'm hearing about this...?"

"It's my first time talking about this , so it's natural, kid. Don't tell mom. If you tell her, she'll kill me. Phew... I took out a loan when I bought the house and car. But at the time, my credit score was a bit bad, so I couldn't borrow all of it, so I borrowed some from a third-party financial institution..?".

"How much is the interest?"

".....I got 20 million at 20% but this month is the last month...? "I have to pay 20.33 million But I don't have any damn money saved."

"...what about the money you earn?"

"Of course I used it to feed you guys!"

"...Give me your account number."

I wanted to use it as an excuse to create a situation where I had to touch her body...

but I can't able to say anything because she looks so unfair and upsetting.

ring

"I'm sorry sister"

I sent 20 million to my sister's account.

Even though it's half of my assets but It's my way of saying thank you for everything .

"..Phew..No, I'm sorry too. I suddenly got angry. That aside, are you finally starting to earn properly? Haha..fuck that would be nice..I also want to just sit sand make money.."

"Is your job really tough?"

As if she wanted to complain about those words, my sister sat by my bed.

Even though Gina kept shaking her hips on top of me, my sister didn't even pay attention.

Squeak

"Whoa...it's a little difficult.

"brother, are you happy?"

"Yes, you're doing well, Gina."

Gina started moving her waist again.

It was tiring for Gina to keep moving in the riding position, but she had to keep going until she was told to stop.

Because that's natural.

"Sister, let me sleep on your lap."

"..Seriously. "What is your age?"

Even as she said that, she lifted my head and placed it on her thigh.

My sister's soft, plump thighs were really soft and comfortable.

While there was anger brewing below, the imbalance of feeling like lovers above, was one of the things I had hoped for.

"Why did you join a big company ?"

"hmm. Earn a lot of money and have a successful life..?"

"That's why I wanted to go to a large company, but I was really happy when I passed."

"Mommy cried at that time."

"That's right.. I thought I would live happily ever after. But why the fuck do they give me such a shitty salary and make me do so much work..?"

"...is that how Big companies are?"

"Yeah!! Isn't that so fucking ridiculous? Sounds like crap, right? Really. Do you know how much my monthly salary is?"

My older sister leaves at 8 a.m. every day and comes back at 11 p.m.

If you see that I sometimes go to work on weekends, it won't be much.

"..I think it'll be around ?"

"30k"

"The actual amount received is 10k. Fuck, this is it. These guys are worse than small businesses?"

"Is that really messed up ?"

"yeah! And that shitty manager is trying to touch me like I'm his daughter."

"Who is that guy? Do you want me to kill him?

"really? "Will you do that?"

My sister took out her cell phone and handed it to me.

..

"Isn't killing a bit too much ? Anyway, you're going to quit the company, so there's no need to deal with it anymore."

"Well.. that's right. Thank you for your words, Alex. "Ugh..It's been so long since I called your name."

"You always called me an asshole."

"Well that was understandable, wasn't it ? You were playing games on the computer all day while I was studying like an idiot."

"...Yeah you're right."

Sigh

"Phew..this took longer than usual"

"I think I'm getting used to it a little bit."

"Woo..don't hold back and cum properly.."

"Tsk tsk, okay. "If you're tired, you can rest for a while."

"..huh. "Then I'll rest for a bit."

Gina said that and fell into my arms.

..she fell asleep.

It must have been very difficult.

Well, if you do the riding position for 2 hours...

"..Are you still close with Gina?"

"We've always been close"

"She acts like she's close to you only at home,but she's embarrassed to be seen with you outside."

"My sister was embarrassed even at home."

"Let's not talk about it."

"haha. "Sister,what will you do if I support you?"

"Huh...well. I don't know... Maybe rest ?'

"Okay, Then rest. I will make several prostitutes and earn money regularly to support you."

"...Why did you suddenly being nice to me? What happened?"

"Instead, sister. Be my onahole."

"Ohna..Hall? what is that?"

"It's a masturbation device for men."

"...Are you asking me to become a masturbation device?"

"uh."

"...Ha...fuck. "You're the only one using it, right?"

"Of course. I'm the only one who will use it."

"Then that's enough. I thought you were going to pass it on to someone else."

"At least I won't do that to my family."

"Then that's a relief. I fucking hate other men."

"Maybe it's not that bad? "I think it would be good if you hated all men except me."

"okay. I will hate them all."

"Is that okay?"

"It's just a formal answer, right?"

"Isn't it obvious? Did you get hit on the head ? What's the matter? "

"My thighs are starting to hurt."

"okay. First you resign from the company and from tomorrow you're going to be my Onahole got it?"

"okay. Phew! I don't have to go to work,I am so eager for tomorrow to arrive Tsk tsk. "I'm going to sleep~?"

"Yes, I love you, sister."

"...I love you too Sa...Sa...too! "

My sister quickly shouted as if she was embarrassed and went into the room and closed the door.

"Did you fight? "I think Amelia screamed..."

My mother, who had been playing on her cell phone in the master bedroom, came out.

"No, Mom. Oh, my sister won't be going to work tomorrow. I decided to feed her. She looks like she's having a hard time, so I'm just going to let her be my Onahole."

"Oh my..son..! "I really give birth to A dutiful son, a filial son.. "

"Hehe, you'd better go to bed ,because we're going to have sex and sleep

" Now, since you enjoyed your little sister's pussy, come enjoy your mom's pussy next."

"Neng~."

After putting Gina on the bed in my room and covering her with a blanket, I went into the master bedroom, had sex with my mom, and fell asleep.

Mom still didn't react during sex.

She just loved her son who was penetrating her pussy hard.

"Jju..Jjuup."

I opened my eyes to the pleasure I felt in my lower body.

As soon as I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Gina with my cock in her mouth.

Gina had my dick in her mouth and was shaking the pole with her both hands.

Meanwhile, she stimulated my dick with her tongue.

"Chulup..brother, are you awake?"

"Yes. Keep sucking me."

"yes. Chuup..jjuup..jjuup,."

This time, it wasn't my sister's pussy, so I was able to last a relatively long time.

Of course, it lasted relatively long, but it didn't last long objectively.

It's was just 3 minutes.

gulp.

"Phew... should I suck more? "I have to go to school"

"Just give me your pussy .Since tomorrow is the weekend, let's go buy a Chanel bag that you wanted."

"yes! I love you brother!"

"haha."

I bought my sister's love with money.

And I also bought my sister's body.

In fact, rather than buying it, it's more like they gave it to him.

My younger sister, Gina, took off her panties and took my penis with her pussy without hesitation.

After going all the way in, Gina immediately started moving up and down.

"Whoa.."

Very special pussy.

Moreover, it is even more special because it is the vagina of my younger sister, who was a virgin until recently.

Moreover, since I was having expressionless sex, which is my type of thing, I was beyond excited and was in a state of no return.

Squeak

"You were faster today? "Did you like it?"

"Oh..it was the best.."

"Hi-Hi. I'm glad that's the case. Then shall I go to school?"

"ok. bye. "Don't stay out too late~."

"I know, Don't worry, I'll be home early. bye~"

Gina left the room.

A few minutes later, while I was scrolling through my phone, Gina must have gotten ready to leave when I heard the front door open and close.

"Wow..this celebrity ​​is pretty.."

What does a woman like that taste like..?

I can't do it.

Although my mom is not a celebrity, but I has no choice but to pick on her mother who is just as good looking.

I left the master bedroom and headed to the living room.

Contrary to expectations that my mother would be there, my older sister was lying on the sofa.

"Did you sleep well, sister?"

"ok? Of course I slept well! "It's been a while since I slept soundly until late. But why are you waking up now?"

"I usually wake up at this time?"

"..Ugh, let's not fucking talk."

"Uh huh, no bad words allowed."

"Please...look at it..It's a habit.."

As long as you have to listen to me unconditionally, you can't pass off a joke as a joke.

"It was a joke."

"Fuck you. Don't joke around."

"okay. sorry."

"...."

My sister didn't say anything, probably because she didn't expect me to apologize.

"Sister, but isn't it too sexy to dress like that?"

My sister was now wearing white panties and droids with a small ribbon on them.

"I'm going to wear whatever I want in my own home, so who cares?"

"You're so tempting, I want to touch your breasts."

"If you're going to touch it, just touch it. Don't bother me. I heard you had sex with mom Are you going to do it with me too?"

"..Can I do it?"

"You idiot, is there anything you shouldn't do?"

"aha. "Is your sister sensitive?"

"no."

"I see. Then just put it in?"

"do whatever you want. "I'm going to watch TV."

I approached my older sister who was lying on the sofa and pulled down her panties.

Then the anus and vagina were exposed, and my sister had a lot of hair, probably because she hadn't taken care of it like my mother.

However, even the anus was covered with fur.

"..I guess you didn't take care of it? "It's very hairy."

"You didn't have time to manage it. And there was no one to show it to."

"Ah.. But would it usually hurt if I put it in the anus..?"

"..Do normal people think of putting a dick in their anus?"

"..So it doesn't hurt or it hurts?"

"It hurts if you do it without any preparation. I heard that it feels good if you use a lubricant or something like that?"

"...How do you know that?"

"...I watched some porn"

"...I'll put it in."

Sigh

The cock pushed into my sister's wet pussy.

I felt like my hymen was being pierced in the middle.

"You were a virgin.."

"ok? Isn't it natural? "Where the fuck did I have time for sex?"

"...I'm your first time?"

"uh."

"Hehe.. Sister, don't have sex with anyone else either."

"...Tsk, are you jealous? huh? "You don't like it when your sister has sex with other men?"

" If you don't want to do it, I won't do it."

Creak... Creak.

As the dick was moved back and forth, an obscene sound was heard.

"Let's have anal sex later. I'll put it in when my sister is ready."

"...is it true? "If you come back later and say you don't like it because it's dirty, I will kill you?"

"That won't happen. I will take everything from my sister."

"Tsk, that's right. This is my first time kissing, do you want to kiss me?"

"huh."

Side.. Chuup..Jjung..

While enjoying my older sister's pussy, we kissed and interacted.

My sister didn't know, but I was having a lot of fun with her.

"Ugh..whoa..fuck, that kiss is so fucking good.. Tsk tsk, it's a bit funny that the person you had your first kiss and first experience with was your younger brother."

"Isn't it natural because it's you?"

Now I am more confident.

If the world has changed, I have to adapt.

"That's right. But that's just it. It's not normal to be connected to your own younger brother."

"Well, that's true."

Squeak

I couldn't hold back and ejaculated inside my sister's vagina.

"Oh, this is what it feels like to get cum. That's interesting. Are you going to cum more?"

"Whoa. Uh. "I'll cum 10 more times."

"I see. Oh, I don't know if there are any birth control pills at home."

"there is. If you look in the medicine cabinet, you'll see mom bought it for you."

"Ah Okay."

crackle

So I moved my waist again and started tasting my sister's pussy.

I could sense that my older sister, who willingly gave up her virgin pussy to satisfy my younger brother's sexual desires, was not normal.

"..Are you premature ejaculation? "Why are you cumming so quickly like a rabbit?"

"Whew.. I didn't know a woman's pussy could feel this good."

"Tsk, that's right. Are you satisfied?"

"Yes. I'll ask you again next time."

"What are you even asking for? I give you permission to use me as a masturbation device.Use however you want."

"..okay.

After massaging my older sister's breasts a few times, I ejaculated once more and pulled out my dick.

My semen was leaking out of my sister's pussy, so she put her panties to stop it.

"Are you going out?"

Just as I was about to leave my older sister and go outside, my older sister, who was just peeking out from the sofa, spoke.

"uh. I need to make some whores. Let's save up that money and change our house. "

"Come on~.My older sister is always supporting my younger brother!"

"...Isn't the change of attitude too quick?"

"What the fuck. Just make money quickly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 0 11
What will happen when the violence she wanted to avoid in her life , is distributing through him? What will happen when there is a right person who...
7.9K 448 16
Baby I'm so sorry I can't explain why I did this. Shut up. I gave you everything. There was no need for this and yet you treated me like this. You kn...
88.7K 1.4K 30
"I love you but we don't own you anymore," my mother yelled as I grew confused. That's when I was sold to the gang leader I sooner fell for...
2.2M 55.6K 67
"You came here to get fucked, hm?" He almost teased, low voice sending a pang of arousal to my clenching core.