No Longer Bound by Love

By InspiratiSoulWords

Dear Mom, Thank you for being the only person who ever loves me, no matter how bad things become. You can ex... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29

Day 14

7 0 0
By InspiratiSoulWords

"You are not just any ordinary flower that can be picked and casually placed in someone's hair. You are the kind of flower that is so incredibly beautiful that people believe it is too special to be picked."

The metaphor highlights the importance and beauty of individuality, urging us to value enduring qualities over temporary characteristics. Like a flower that shouldn't be picked, individuals have qualities that go beyond mere decoration. They should be acknowledged and celebrated for who they are, continually growing and enriching the world. 

This message promotes a deeper understanding of each person's complexities and strengths, emphasizing the significance of nurturing and honoring their unique attributes instead of viewing them as passing trends.

 It serves as a reminder to appreciate the inner beauty in ourselves and others, creating a supportive atmosphere where everyone can thrive.

-InspiratiSoulWords

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 734 8
Arnav & Khushi meet in a different environment & How Arnav falls in love with Khushi. It's a light romantic Story.
23.9K 1K 7
The space once filled was now void and is still void and it will always be the same. It can't be filled ever. That everyone knows but they didn't exp...
1.1M 32.6K 14
I want to remember you, remember us... through my poems.
5K 332 11
Arnav and Khushi had a turbulent marriage.. no matter how hard Arnav tried he always ended up being the reason behind her tears.. but this time he hu...