𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄...

By caztellan

┌──────┐ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 └──────┘ ❝ 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃�... More

☁︎ ┊❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄 ❞
𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒘𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕

204 9 0
By caztellan

𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 back to Coco Village, after the whole fire and clamoring. It was now morning.

I held Zoro's hand, looking at the burnt place, "Arlong did this?" Sanji said, looking around. "Why?"

"To punish the villagers." Nami replied, "And to punish me." She added, tears forming in her eyes, I put a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it. She looked at me and smiled.

The villagers walked towards us with weapons, "What's going on?" Nami asked as Usopp walked back to us.

"Nojiko told us about your sacrifice." Scar guy said, looking at Nami. "We didn't know. Can you ever forgive us?"

"There's nothing to forgive." Nami cuts him off, "Coco Village is my home."

"Then it's our turn to sacrifice. We're done living in fear. We're gonna march on Arlong Park. If those fishmen want a fight-"

"That's not a fight. That's a massacre. You will all be killed." Nami argued, "If there's no hope for us to buy our freedom, then I say we die trying to fight for it!" Scar guy yells making the villagers yell and cheer.

"No, everyone, please!" Nami pleads, "No, I...I won't let you do that. This is my fight."

"No. This is our fight." Luffy said, looking at the Villagers. "Right guys?"

"Finally, I get to cut something." Zoro said, "I wanna kill that one fish with big lips." I smirked, "Why?" Zoro asked, looking down at him, his tone still cold.

"I'll tell you soon," I said. "But how are we gonna beat Arlong?" Usopp asked. "We saw what he did at Baratie."

"Every creature has a weakness." Mosshead said, "Even bulletproof ones?" Usopp said, "I'll know it when I see it." Straw hat mutters. "And when I do, I won't hesitate."

We had set up some smoke bombs in Arlong Park, Luffy kicked the door open, and all of us walked in.

"Fishmen! Stand by to repel boarders!" Fish lips ordered. Luffy cracks his knuckles, "Where's Arlong?" He asked Nami.

"He's probably in the map room," Nami replied, sighing. "Then that's where we're going." Straw hat said.

I decided to come with Nami and Luffy, I looked at Zoro and leaned up to kiss his cheek, not caring to see his reaction, before walking away with Straw Hat Boy and Tangerine hair.

We both ran on top of the rock wall, me and Nami were ahead but Luffy was stopped by a fishman trying to slice him.

I ran to help Luffy, the fishman looked at me and grabbed a fist full of my hair but then Zoro came near us and used his sword to slice the fishman's feet, making the fishman fall in pain.

We then continued running as Nami led us to the map room.

The three of us entered the map room, looking around. Nami went to get the Grand Line map.

"What is this place?" Luffy asked, "Let's just grab our map and get out of here." Nami asserts, opening a chest.

Luffy looked around as I stayed in a corner, waiting for them to finish.

"Come on. Let's go," Nami said, standing up once she got the map.

"But you just got here." We heard Arlong's voice, he appeared at the door, and he held his sword, I quickly went next to Tangerine hair.

"Welcome to Arlong Park," Arlong said, looking at us. He then starts circling us.

"Humans have ruled the seas for far too long." The fish hissed, "Looking down from their Ivory towers. Towers built on the backs of fishmen. Your government fear my people, so you forced us into slavery."

"No one should be forced into anything. Everyone should be free to live as they choose." Luffy said.

"Save your sympathies, boy. Our abuse and persecution end now. I will lead the fishmen as we mount a revolution for the ages. It's your turn to know humiliation and pain." Arlong said.

"Haven't you done enough?" Nami asked, "I'm just getting started, darling. But, Nami, you...you could have been spared, taking your place right by my side. But no, just like the rest of your kind, you betrayed me. And for what? For this?" Arlong asked, pointing at me and Luffy.

"You were never going to spare me. You told Nezumi about my stash." Nami objected making Arlong chuckled. "I'm just playing by human rules, with these mals, I will create a world where the fishmen reign supreme. With knowledge of every Marine base and pirate stronghold, nothing can stop me from taking the East Blue and every other sea after that. Oh yes. And, Nami, it's all thanks to you."

Nami's pupils dilate and gloss over, dipping her head down in shame. She
should've known. A single tear drips down her right cheek.

"So tell me, Pirate King..." Swinging his sword drawing a gasp from us, two of the shark teeth blades encasing around Luffy's neck.

"Could you have used her so effectively?" He asked the straw hat boy.

"Used?" Luffy said, his hand flew up to one of the blades, gripping it harshly. Blood dripped from his palm and onto the cracking blade. Arlong grunts trying to pull his weapon away from the man. "No!" He shouts watching as Luffy breaks his blade into pieces.

"Nami isn't some tool to be used! She's a person with wants and dreams of her own, and you took those away from her. You're no better than that Axe-Hand guy or that fake butler or anyone else who tries to hurt other people. So I'm gonna kick your ass just like I did theirs." Luffy glares at Arlong. "Cause no one messes with my friends."

"I'll do you the kindness of killing you all together," Arlong chuckled, chuckling. "Get out of here, girls," Luffy said.

"But, Luffy-" I get cut off by straw hat boy, "Just go. I got this." He cuts me off.

Nami grabbed my hand and we both ran, "Think you can escape me, Nami!?" Arlong lunges towards us but then Luffy punches him to stop him.

Me and Nami ran back from Arlong's map room, she and I ran towards the boys but I ran towards my brother.

"Y/n!" Sanji yelled and hugged me, he kissed my head. I let go of him and ran to hug Zoro, "Y/n," He mutters, looking down at me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Zoro asked, frowning and I shook my head, "No, I'm fine." I smiled.

I leaned up to kiss him deeply on the lips, shocking him. He kisses me back, "I never thought Zoro would kiss someone." Nami said, grinning.

I pulled away from him, hugging Zoro's arm. "Where's Luffy?" Usopp asked as Zoro cleared his throat, looking down.

"Still inside," I said, "Fighting Arlong," Nami added as the five of us looked at the building.

"He's gonna be all right. Right?" Usopp questions himself. The building collapsed, "Luffy!" Nami and I yelled, both of us trying to rush forward but Usopp stopped Nami and Zoro stopped me.

The waves of dust and debris rushed past us, our eyes scanned over the rubble, and I spotted a fist that suddenly punched through the layer above it.

Luffy bursts out, standing, he looks down at us. "Nami! You are our friend! We are your crew!"

Sanji and I laughed, the three joined the laughing as well.

Later that night, I watched children who were running around, giggling. I sat on Zoro's lap, laying my head on his shoulder. Sanji was serving some of his food.

"I'm gonna get some more," Zoro said and I nodded, kissing his cheek before standing up from his lap, and letting him go get some food, I went to sit next to Nami.

"Like it so far?" I asked and she smiled, nodding. "Yes, I feel...really safe."

Zoro was back, he looked down at us and reached his hand out to me. Nami nudges me, smirking. I rolled my eyes at the girl before taking Zoro's hand.

We both walked towards Usopp that was surrounded by a little crowd that was sitting down.

"I knew I couldn't give up the fight not with the fate of Coco Village at stake!" Usopp tells them his made-up stories which are cool.

"So I pulled my trusty slingshot!" He stands up and mimics the sound of shots and explosions. I giggled, Zoro wrapping his arm around my waist, leading me down to sit with him on his lap.

"And I fired on 'em till my fingers bled. And I didn't stop until I single-handedly defeated Arlong and his deadly crew."

My brother came from behind me, ruffling my h/c hair.

Usopp caught our eyes and smiled, "With a little help, of course." He added. "I mean, I guess I wasn't completely alone."

"Three cheers for Captain Usopp! We couldn't have done it without him!" I yelled, throwing my arm up, "Whoo!" The crowd starts clapping and cheering for Usopp and Zoro, Sanji and Nami laugh at me, and Luffy puts a hand on my shoulder, chuckling as well.

Usopp proudly crossed his arms.

Marines crowding into the village, Garp standing at the head of it all making
smiles fall. "I'd rethink that if I were you." A guy said, catching sight of Zoro
grabbing his sword.

"So these are the Straw Hat Pirates. Huh. Marines, arrest them." The man in charge ordered. "Sir, the Straw Hats didn't destroy Coco Village. It was Arlong." A pink haired guy defends.

"You have your orders, cadet." Stepping up he stood strong. "No." He refused. "What did you say?"

"I said no, sir."

"You do realize there are severe punishments for disobeying direct orders?" Garp seethed out making the boy with glasses eyes widen slightly. "I disagree with those orders, sir." Garp scoffs. "Me too." A blondie stepped up, earning a sigh and head shake from Garp.

No voices sounded. Cadets stepped forward aiming their guns at us. "Any of them move, make sure it's their last. Come here, boy." Ripping Luffy away from the five of us.

No physical force, but his tone made it feel that way. "I gave you every opportunity to follow my path, to become a respected Marine. But instead, you chose to become a pirate."

"No, Grandpa. I've always been a pirate." Luffy shook his head with a thin smile. "No more running, boy. Last chance. Give it up." Garp urged loudly. "That's not really my thing." Tearing off his marine coat and throwing it carelessly aside, Garp stood in front of the boy.

"Then show me what you've got."

Luffy yells rushing forward to send a punch at the older marine. Narrowing his eyes it seemed as if it was in slow motion and garp easily dodged the attack.

Clenching his fist he sent the rubber boy flying back. "This is what you wanted, right? To be a pirate. Well, I'll show you what Marines do to pirates." Trudging towards Luffy. "I don't want to fight you, Grandpa."

"You've been fighting me your entire life." Swinging down and hitting through
the pile of wood Luffy once laid on.

Rolling out of the way he got up, stretching a punch at garp. "When are you gonna learn that you can't win?" Sending him soaring back through huts and cart stands.

Luffy coughs and groans struggling to get up. Placing a hand onto his hat Luffy grits his teeth. "I thought I trained you better than this."

"You did." Garp nods. Grunting his hands fly to grab hold onto two huts, pulling back and digging his sandals into the dirt. "Gum Gum Rocket!" Launching forward his attack we left worthless as garp knocked him down.

"You don't know how dangerous the world is. The Grand Line isn't some child's game." Grunting he lifts the boy up by his red vest. "I told you, you aren't ready."

"You can hit me all day long... but I'm never giving up on my dream."

"Is that so?"

"I'm going to the Grand Line. And I will find the One Piece. And I will be.. King of the Pirates." The stupid grin on his face made Garp even more enraged.

The chuckles coming from the rubber boy remind the marine too much of a certain pirate who was killed for his status as king of the pirates.

Stepping back he releases Luffy to the ground. Looking back at the others his own laughs come through, it was weird, why was he laughing?

Placing his hands onto his knee's Garp sighs.

"Have it your way. Lower your weapons! What are you all standing around for? Arlong's pirates are still on the loose. Hunt them down and arrest them."

The Marines turned on their heels, and retreated to capture Arlong's crew. "What about these Straw Hats?" A guy with mouse ears asked.

"What about them?" Garp asked, "Arrest them too! They are the real criminals." Mouse guy said.

I grabbed my heel and hit his head with it, knocking him out. "I guess I do like you," Zoro smirked, I looked at him and smirked back.

"Ooh." Usopp cringed back, looking at me, Nami and Sanji chuckled and I just shrugged, smirking. Garp turns to Luffy, "I knew I'd never be able to change your mind, you're stubborn. Just like me. But I know who you are, boy. I just needed to make sure you knew it too."

"You were testing me?" Luffy asked, "Couldn't you have gone a little bit easier?"

"Where's the fun in that?" Garp walks up to Luffy, putting his hands on his shoulders.

"You're on your own now." Garp smiled, "No. I'm not." Luffy said before his grandpa got to walk away. "I have my friends."

We all looked at Luffy, really proud of him, and smiled.

After that, we were finally back in The Merry, me and Zoro was behind a wall. He pressed me against the wall, kissing me deeply. I let out a small moan on his lips.

He puts his hands on my waist, aggressively pressing me onto the wall, he leans down and starts nipping on my neck, I bit back a moan, my back arching.

I ran my hand through his green hair, "I can't believe I'm making out with you." He whispered, biting my neck.

"Just shut up," I said, I grind my hips onto him, making him moan. He unbuttons my blouse.

He caressed my chest before pinning my wrist onto the wall, he leaned down to my chest, licking, marking me.

He reached for the hooks of my bra, removing my blouse. "Wait no," I said softly, shaking my head.

He looks at me and nodded, letting go of it before kissing down my stomach, tracing my stretch marks lovingly.

I let out a small moan, gripping onto his hair, slightly pulling onto his hair making him groan.

"Fuck," I muttered, throwing my head back. "Y/n!" I heard Sanji's voice call out.

I quickly pushed Zoro off me, "Sanji," I said, hiding Zoro behind the other side of the wall.

"Hey," I smiled at Sanji, "Luffy wants to show us something. You too Zoro," He smirked before walking away.

"How the fuck did he know you were here?" I scowled.

We went to the kitchen and Luffy was there with Sanji, Usopp, and Nami. "Check it out," Luffy said, putting the paper he was holding, and unwrapping it.

It was his wanted poster, for thirty thousand berries. "Damn," I said, chuckling and patted Luffy's shoulder, I'm so proud of him.

"Hey, look, I'm famous!" Usopp chuckled, "What are you on about? That's Luffy's wanted poster." Sanji said. "Not just Luffy," Usopp said and pointed at the background, it was him.

I rolled my eyes, giggling. "Sorry, guys. Maybe if you work a little harder, you'll get a bounty too." Usopp bragged.

"That doesn't count, Usopp," I said, giggling once again, my back pressed against Zoro's chest.

"It's okay to be jealous. Feel what you need to feel." Usopp rolls his eyes, "I...mmm. This is stupid." I said, sighing.

"This is gonna make things much harder," Zoro said coldly, his arms crossed. "With that price on your head, every bounty hunter in the East Blue will be gunning for you." Zoro looks at Luffy.

"Not just Luffy. They're gonna be gunning for all of us." Nami said, "Then it's a good thing we're not staying in the East Blue. We're going to the Grand line."

"So what do you think?" Luffy asked Nami, "It's a little piece of home to take with you on our journey."

Nami looks at the Tangerines, "And I can whip up tangerine tarts anytime you want." Sanji smiled. "And we can plant some together," I said, taking out a bag filled with Tangerine seeds.

She turns to us, "It's perfect." She smiled, nodding. I looked up at Zoro, grinning and he grins back, looking down at me.

"We actually have something for you too," Nami said, looking at Straw hat bot, smiling. "Usopp! Set the main!" I called out as we went upstairs.

"Setting the main." Usopp laughed, it was the logo of a skull with Luffy's straw hat.

He looked at it in shock, putting his hands on my shoulder and Zoro's shoulder. I let out a giggle, looking at Luffy.

Luffy then backed away to get a better look at it and went downstairs to the other side.

"Whoo-hoo!" Luffy yells, throwing his arms up. "Whoa!" Me, Sanji, and Nami chuckled while Zoro just smirked.

I walked with Zoro to his room, holding his hand. "I wanna talk to you about someone." He said, sitting me down on his lap as we sat down.

"Who?" I asked softly, running my fingers through his hair.

"Kuina," He answers, my breathing hitched at the mention of my best friend. "You were friends with her, right?" He asked, caressing my waist.

I nodded, "Yeah. And please don't say 'were'." I said softly, "Right sorry." He whispered.

We talked and talked, I talked to him about Kuina of course.

An hour later, I walked up the deck, and I had an idea. "Hey, Luffy! Come here. I've got an Idea." I chuckled, and quickly went downstairs, grabbing a barrel.

Luffy got what my idea was and looked at Nami before walking down. "Straw hats!" He called out. "All hands on deck for a cast-off ceremony!"

We surrounded the barrel, looking at each other.

"I'm gonna find the all-blue," Sanji said, before putting his foot up on top of the barrel.

They all looked at me and I smiled, "I'm gonna be the bravest woman in all four seas." I said before putting my foot up as well, Zoro looked at me, smiling.

"Ah!" Luffy grunts, putting his foot up on the barrel, "I'm gonna be King of the Pirates."

Zoro puts his foot up next, "I'm gonna be the world's greatest swordsman."

And now Nami. "I'm gonna draw a map of the world."

Now the last one was Usopp. We all looked at him. "I..." He hesitated before putting his foot on the barrel.

"Am gonna become a brave warrior of the sea!" He finished, smiling.

I let out a laugh, looking at my brother who looked at me, smiling and he started laughing too. I leaned towards Zoro and kissed his cheek.

"This is it, Crew, The Grand Line," Luffy chuckled before throwing his arm up. "Nothing's gonna stand in our way! Yeah!"

"Whoo!" We all screamed, except Zoro and Nami. This was it, we're happy and I'm going to chase after my dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.2K 15
'𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬' [ONEPIECE ZORO] [Season 1]
345K 15.7K 30
🏴‍☠️🔥☠️ ── OPLA┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❜ ࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...
8.2K 413 21
where y/n jackson, sister of percy jackson, gets transported to the world of one piece after her death. this time, shes determined to protect those w...
84.2K 4.3K 52
Zoro confesses to Sanji and gets turned down at graduation. Six years have passed and Zoro, now a cop, saves a little girl who's the daughter of Sanj...