From Behind • Meanie

Par jsu_luv

Jeon Wonwoo and his one sided love for the most popular guy in school, Wen Junhui. Wonwoo thought his life wo... Plus

1
3
Character Introduction
4
5
6

2

137 4 0
Par jsu_luv

Day 1

Wonwoo has no motivation to go to school after what happened yesterday with Mingyu.

He doesn't want to meet Mingyu, so he just closes his eyes trying to fall asleep for the whole day. 'But seriously why should I miss my studies for that piece of shit?' Wonwoo thinks to himself. 'Yeah right' he answers to himself in his mind and makes his way to wash up.

After getting ready, he makes his way to school. Not bothering to eat breakfast in this situation because he is already late for school, in fact already missed the first class.

He arrives in front of the school gate and greets the security guard. The security guard immediately stands up when he saw wonwoo who usually comes early to school.

"Oh Jeon Wonwoo, why are you late today?" The security guard asks as he opens the gate for Wonwoo.

"I overslept" Wonwoo smiles awkwardly.

"Well the penalty is waiting for you, Wonwoo" the security guard gives him one last smile gesturing Wonwoo the way to the school field where the physic class take place.

Wonwoo nods before making his way to the field. Once he gets there, he puts down his bag and started running 10 laps.

And one particular person saw Wonwoo running the laps from the window and he immediately raises his hands.

"May I go to the restroom?"

"Make it quick, Mingyu" the teacher replies to him.

Then Mingyu walks out of the classroom, grabbing a drink from the cafeteria and make his way straight to the field.

Wonwoo has finished his 10 laps and is totally defeated. He lays down on the grass near the sand field.

And that's when he felt a figure beside him, handing him a bottle which seems to be a fruit juice.

Wonwoo opens his eyes and take a sneak peak at the taller male, crouching down beside him.

"Why are you here?" Wonwoo asks, words coming out between his tired pants.

"To look at Mr Smartass who usually skip physic class, run his ass off." Mingyu replies before sitting down next to a tired Wonwoo.

"Anyways, drink this or I'm afraid you might actually faint" Mingyu says before putting the drink he bought in the older's hands.

Wonwoo sits up and opens the bottle, chunking down the drink until the last drop. Then he wipes the sweat on his forehead.

"Why are you late?" Mingyu asks the glasses guy beside him.

"Overslept" Wonwoo coldy stated.

"Mhmmm, Jun was sad he didn't got a grape juice this morning." Mingyu shares the news to Wonwoo which makes him looks up at Mingyu with the 'are you being fr' look.

"Really?" Wonwoo asks him, hoping Mingyu is not just saying that to see his reaction.

"Yes, he whined about it to me this morning of how you must've loosen interest" Mingyu explains.

"Oh" now Wonwoo feels bad.

"Anyways, what are you still doing here? You missed two classes."

'Oh right' Wonwoo immediately picks up his bag and makes his way to the school building with Mingyu following him closely, from behind.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ

Lunch bell rings and students come out of their classrooms with their own friend groups.

"Hey, Wonwoo" Soonyoung taps on Wonwoo's shoulder which makes the younger turns to him.

"Mhmm?" Wonwoo lets out a soft hum, not leaving his gaze from his notebook.

"Let's head to the cafeteria, Jeonghan said he needs to whine about something to us, I bet it's about that student council president but if we ignore him, he's gonna hunt us down for one week straight." Soonyoung says remembering the time he ditched Jeonghan on a study date and Jeonghan stalked him for a week, following him around everywhere, and even appearing inside his closet which still gives him chills just by thinking of it.

"Yeah right, I wouldn't want that happening to me" Wonwoo sighs and holds his books up to head to the cafeteria.

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

"I swear I didn't mean to bump into him and spill the water on purpose. In fact, it was his fault for not being careful while walking. And you know what he did!?" Jeonghan sighs, dramatically.

"What?" Lee Chan, the only one interested in the story asks him.

"He purposely spilled his damn coffee on me!!" Jeonghan unbottons his coat and shows the brown stain on his white shirt which makes the rest gasp at the big stain.

"What the hellll" Soonyoung says before sipping on his orange juice.

"That was way out of line" Seokmin says which Jeonghan strongly agrees.

"Anyways, what did you do next? Don't tell me you started a fight with the student council president." Seungkwan asks already imagining a fake scenario of Jeonghan starting a fist fight with the student council president which he will obviously lose because his opponent is really buff and could actually throw Jeonghan across the hallway if he wants to.

"Please, I wouldn't waste my pretty fists on that face. My pretty gorgeous fists deserve better." Jeonghan dramatically caresses his fists softly.

"Hyung, just admit you're scare that he might actually throw you off a window with one hand" Seokmin says which he earns a glare from the older male.

"Anyways Wonwoo, how is your fluffy secret admirer romance going with Wen Junhui?" Jeonghan asks Wonwoo who is busy copying notes from Soonyoung's book for the classes he missed this morning.

"Nothing's up, just normal." Wonwoo replies simply trying not be bothered by what happened with Mingyu. And that's when he remembered he has to fetch Mingyu an ice cream for dessert.

"Anyways, I gotta go now." Wonwoo bid good byes to his friends before making his way to the ice cream stand.

"One vanilla ice cream please" he says to the elderly woman behind the stand who greets him with a warm smile. He briefly smiles back as well.

Then he opens his phone, going to the messaging app and unblocking Mingyu before sending him a message.

Mr smartass : where are you?

Minfuckinggyuleavemethefuckalone :
Why? Please don't tell me our homeroom teacher caught me cheating on the chemistry test today-

Mr smartass : To give you the ice cream ofc, you literally said I should deliver it on lunch break or you're gonna tell Jun 😒 and also WTF KIM MINGYU YOU CHEATED ON A TEST!??

Minfuckinggyuleavemethefuckalone :
Oh. And of course not, it's a joke 🤣🤣
Just. A. Joke. 🙌
Also I'm at the cafeteria second floor
The window side

Mr smartass : ok whatever

Wonwoo closes his phone and takes the vanilla ice cream the lady is handing him and pays for it right after.

ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง

Wonwoo walks up the stairs to the second floor of the cafeteria and immediately spots the brown-haired male sitting right beside the window.

But....he froze......because the person sitting in front of Mingyu is none other than Wen Junhui, his one and only crush whom he likes since the freshmen year of high school and now he is already a senior but never made an actual move on the Chinese guy.

Mingyu spots Wonwoo and immediately waves at him. Which catches Jun's attention as well so he turns to look at Wonwoo and Wonwoo swears he could die at that spot because Wen Junhui is looking straight at him and that moment felt like forever for him.

But Wonwoo snaps out from his thought of marrying Jun when Mingyu calls his name.

"Wonwoo, what are you doing there. The ice cream is melting!!!" Mingyu yells which draws everyone's attention to Wonwoo. All eyes in the cafeteria are now on Wonwoo and the uneasy feeling linger in him because of the sudden attention he's getting.

Wonwoo quickly walks into the cafeteria in embarrassment, smacking Mingyu in the head when he arrived at the table.

"Ouch, thats hurts" Mingyu whines which makes Jun chuckles from across the table and it sounds like heaven in Wonwoo's ear.

Once again, Wonwoo snaps out from his imagination of how he would make a 3 hour long video of just Jun's chuckles and laughs. And puts the ice cream in front of Mingyu.

Mingyu immediately smiles after seeing the white cup and instantly digs in.

"Anyways Wonwoo, why are you giving him this ice cream?" Jun asks Wonwoo.

'Omg, he knows my name!??? Wen Junhui knows my name!?? Omg I can die now' Wonwoo thoughts runs in his mind.

"He lost a bet, that's why" Mingyu answers for Wonwoo knowing the older male would take at least 10 minutes to process that his crush knows his name and unable to speak a single word.

"U-Uh anyways, I gotta go now" Wonwoo says which Mingyu gives him a nod while Jun smiles at him. He briefly smiles back at Jun knowing damn well that he's already hitting his pillow in his mind and running around the clouds of field.

'FREAKING WEN JUNHUI SMILED AT ME OMFG I CAN DIE NOW OMG THANK YOU TO ALL GOOD SPIRITS FOR LETTING ME EXPERIENCE THIS OMG HE'S SO FUCKING GORGEOUS HE LOOKS SO PERFECT IN THAT BLONDE HAIR PLEASE GOD THANK YOU FOR LETTING HIM EXIST IN THIS WORLD AND MAKING MY LIFE 10x BETTER' He screams out loud in his head all the way back to his classroom.

Rest of day went VERY well for Wonwoo. He was giggling for the rest of the classes which Soonyoung definitely noticed and thought he finally gone mad.

'Maybe this entire servant thing with Mingyu isn't actually bad' Wonwoo thought.

┏ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ┛

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4K 122 11
Your life was going well but then you bumped into a gangster and everything changes. Starring : Soonchan Side ships : Junhao, Meanie, VerKwan, Jicheo...
16K 504 20
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 ---- side ships: heejake, hoonki
37.6K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
129K 5K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...