HIS HEAVEN

By kookie_little_vixen

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

❅..INTRODUCTION..❅
1. HER HAUNTED PAST
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
11. HEAVEN
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
14. JEALOUS OVER A KID
15. MOVIE DATE
16. INTERRUPTED
17. IGNORING
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP
39. PARTY VENUE
40. I ONLY LOVE YOU
41. THE TRUTH
42. SHE IS DEAD

7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME

90 5 0
By kookie_little_vixen

"What can I do to repay the love you
show me?"

Your's Pov:

It has been 2 days since grandma was admitted to the hospital, Doctors said they will discharge grandma next week, Hannie is staying at Mina's house, So Sana and I planned to meet Grandma today, I think she must be waiting for us.

I am putting my clothes in the washing machine, that's when I saw Taehyung's blazer, "Aish I forget to give it back to him" I was checking out the blazer, that's when I saw his wallet in his coat. 'He left his wallet but he didn't contact me? It must be important for him' I mumbled, I must give it to him or else he will be in trouble, I'm sure he must have thought his wallet was gone. So I washed and iron his coat I folded it neatly and put it in a paper bag.

Then I went to the washroom and took a shower and came out. I took a simple dress from my wardrobe. I put it on and let my hair down. I don't like makeup so I applied a light lip balm and got ready.

After I was completely ready, I grabbed my wallet, car keys, and Taehyung's coat then came downstairs. As usual Sana eats her breakfast, even our boys are still sleeping. I sat near the dining table and Ajumma brought me breakfast. "Good morning Puppy...!" sana greeted me with her smile, "Good morning Unnie and Good morning Ajumma" I greeted them with my small smile. "Good morning sweety" she said while patting my head gently, She is with us since 5 years like my grandmother she is very kind and humble.

"Are the Boys not up yet Ajumma?" I asked her while eating she shooks her head as 'No'. "Okay don't wake them let them rest, and send their breakfast to their rooms". I ordered her with my stern tone, she nodded her head. I hummed and continued eating. Sana I finished eating. "Sana let's go" I said she hummed and we both exit our house. Sana and I are sitting in our car, I sat in the driver's seat and she sat in the passenger seat.

"What is that bag puppy?" sana asked, "Ohh that's Taehyung's Blazer he left when he dropped me off and also his wallet which contains many important cards" I said, "It has been 2 days, he might be worried that his wallet is gone", sana said, "I too think so" I said. "Well, after going to the hospital then we will give him his wallet and coat" sana said and I nodded. Then we drove to the hospital.

We came to the hospital, we went directly to my grandmother's room which is VIP room. My grandma sits on the bed and looks out the window, "Hey Granny...!" sana and I said in unison while running towards her with our bright smile and hugged her gently. "Aigooo my sweethearts I missed you both soo much" she said while hugging back. "We missed you too granny...! How are feeling now? " I asked her. "I'm perfectly fine" she said with smile. We chatted like this for a while.

"Yn, what happened to that thief??" my grandma asked me, Oh yeah how can I leave him like that?, will I let go of the person who brings you to this state? Never...! That's why I showed him hell in these 2 days, He couldn't bear my torture and died yesterday night, huh pathetic human. I smirked at her question. "She killed him granny he died yesterday night" sana said, while my grandma eyes wide opened. "Y-you k-killed him?" my granny asked me then I nodded. "Why honey You should have beaten him and left him" she said. "I thought the same granny, but he couldn't withstand my blows and died, it's not my fault". I said while showing my innocent face. My granny saw my face for few seconds. "You are Heaven nothing can stop you" she said while shooking her head left to right. Hahaha she knows me well that's why I love them. We all laughed together and after a while we bid her good bye to my grandma and came out.

Sana and I went to pay my grandma's hospital bill, There was a young boy near that counter and we went to him "Excuse me!" I said, "Yeah mam how can I help you?" he smiled, "Well we're here to pay our grandma's bill, and her name is 'Kim Misoo'" I said, "Wait a minute mam" he said while checking in computer. After few minutes
"Yeah mam the patient's bill with that name is paid when she admitted that day". he said left us dumbfounded. The bill was paid? But how can it possible? "What do you mean..? We didn't pay her bill then how can it possible?" sana asked with confused eyes. Yeah that's right. "Our superiors came and paid the bill when you admitted her, These orders came directly from the chairman" he said. what the hell is that how can he do that without our permission?

"Okay okay then can you please tell me the cost of her treatment and all" sana asked, he checked then "It's 3 million dollars mam" he said left us in dumbfounded and ultra shock. Am I heard wrong....! I think there is a problem with my ears.... Wait is it true...! that much amount oh my holy shit....! Me and sana are still in super ultra shock, my eyes wide open it seems like they will came out of my sockets and same goes to sana. "Are you kidding me why is it soo expensive?!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Mam this is world's no.1 haspital and the patient's case is very serious and critical and also she moved to the VIP room so it cost alot" he said. I'm still in shock, "Okay can you please tell me the name of your chairman who paid te bill?" I asked. I was still in deep shocked when I hear his name, the person who paid the bill is

ITS 'KIM TAEHYUNG'

"It's Mr. Kim Taehyung Sir" he said, wait...! why did he paid? that too this much amount, we are nothing to him then why...? I know this is his own hospital but why..? These thoughts are roaming around my mind, "Did they give a reason why they paid the bill?" sana asked him. "Sorry mam it's confidential" he said, "We must need to know the reason We.Need.To" I said in my cold and authoritative tone.

"Mam are you Min Yn" he asked, I nodded, "Mam my superior said that 'you are the most important person' to our Chairman so that's why he paid " he said. Wait...... Ohhhhh my god it's unbelievable.... I'm blushing like hell. Oh god Taehyung said I'm most important person to him my goodness~~~ 'Yaah yn stop your blushing drama and focus on this matter' my inner goddess scolded me, that's when I came back to my senses. "Okay thanks for your help" sana said while controlling her laughing. Ohh God she will tease me this whole day....! Then we came out of this hospital.

Sana and I sat silently in the car then sana broke this silence. "What the heck is happened just now puppy...?"she asked me but poor me I didn't even recovered this shock. Sana shook my shoulder that's when I came back to my senses. "Puppy..! Are you okay" she asked me while panic, "Y-yeah U-unnie I'm okay...... But what is that Unnie? why did he said that?" I asked,
"Yeah....! Why did he paid that much amount for us, we are nothing to him.... It's damn freaking 3 million dollars man.....! Oh my goodness" sana freaked out. "B-but Unnie that's not the case w-why d-did he said that I-i'm I-important person t-to him?" I stuttered and hardly uttered those words. My whole face is now blushing mess... Omoooo oteokke my cheeks oh my god my cheeks looks like red tomato....!

Sana laughed at my reaction "Yaaah puppy~~~~~ so you are important to him waaaaaah.......!" yeah she started her teasing session now, god,,,,,! What should I do now, "Shut up Unnie" I said still blushing like an idiot. "Someone is blushing huh......!" sana didn't stoping her teasing. Oh god I can't with this girl...! "Unnie let's leave it okay? We need to meet him today" I said, "Wait why? Do you ask him why he paid the bill? Or why he called you an important person? Huh?!?" sana asked me with her cheeky smile.

"Are you serious Unniee....?" I whined, "Why I'm just curious...!" she said while smirking, oh god she is enjoying this situation. I took a deep breath, "Unnie Taehyung blazer and wallet is still with us.. did you forget it?!?" I asked her while rolling my eyes, "Yeah yeah that's right" she nodded her head. "If you complete your teasing drama then shall we?" I said sarcastically, "Yes captain" she said while saluting me. I chuckled at her action then we drove to Taehyung's company.

We are in traffic, As I looked out the window my attention went on one particular thing, It's New Rolex watch... Aweee it's sooo stunning. We should give this to Taehyung as a gift, because he paid the hospital bill and treated me well on the same day, so it would be nice to give a gift to him right? Yeah its good idea. "Unnie How about we give Taehyung a gift? He has helped us a lot, so it's not good if we don't return it" I said, "Yeah it's good idea puppy..! Then what should we gift him? Any ideas..!"she asked. "Unnie see their" I motion her to see the poster, "Woow it's really awesome then it's final let's gift him that watch" she said, I nodded. Then we went to the shopping mall.

SHOPPING MALL

We stopped our car at the luxurious mall which has so many luxury brands like Dior, YSL, Chanel, Cartier, Rolex, Gucci etc...,

So we went straight to the Rolex watches shop. An old woman greeted us as we entered We also greeted and went inside "Hello mam how can I help you?" she said professionally. "Yeah We are here to buy new model rolex watch" I said. "Yeah mam please this way" she motioned us to show the watches. There are soo many models it's really hard to find the best, but one watch catches my attention. "Unnie how about this" I showed the watch to Sana. "Wow puppy it's amazing let's buy it" she said I nodded. "Ajumma please pack this." sana said to the lady. She takes the watch and packs it, I paid the bill and Sana took the watch bag.

"Ajumma Do you have paper and pen?" I asked, "Yeah mam wait" she said and gave me paper and pen. I wrote a short message for Taehyung, I put this paper together with the watch, Yeah we are ready now. We came out of that shop, we went straight to the parking area, then we drove to Taehyung's company.

We are in front of Taehyung's company
It's soooo big and classy. Oh my god it's so stunning. There is soo many floors.

We went inside, it is very beautiful and classy, The interior design is very unique, I like it very much. Me and Sana were mesmerized, Her eyes are popping out, She opens her mouth and observes the whole thing...Aweee she is sooo cute. We went straight to the receptionist

"Excuse me, we came to meet Mr. Kim. Is he here?" I asked her. "Do you have an appointment mam?" she asked, "We didn't have an appointment but he forgot his wallet with us so we came here to give it" I said. "I'm sorry we can't allow you without appointment" she said. "Look, we have his wallet if you don't believe then ask him" sana said in serious tone, "How we know you're telling the truth mam?" she asked. Huh she is sooo annoying, what is she thinking about us? I don't want to creat drama here so I calm down myself.

"Well don't believe us Tell your sir that Yn wants to meet him" I said in monotone. She rolled her eyes, is she mocking me? How dare she. I really want to rip her into two pieces. "Excuse me don't show your attitude here we came here to give his wallet back understand" sana said while gritted teeth. That's my girl....! "No mam we can't allow you" she said. Oh god she is soo stubborn, it's pissing me off really.

"Are you serious? Didn't you understand what we are said?" sana argues, "Mam I don't think you have good intentions so we can't allow you" she said, "Ohh come on what intentions huh?" sana retorts while all the employees are watching us. "See mam if you don't leave now I must call the security." she threatened. Wow she is really annoying me. "Security? woow you are really pissing me off" sana said with full rage. "I know you are just here to make some drama... These people thinks that they are something" she said, woooow she crossed her line. "What did you said?" sana asked,

"Just stop your drama and get lost here you bit----" before she completes her words I gave her a tight slap one her face, all the people here gasped and shocked. "How dare you?" she asked with her hand on her cheeks. "Yeah I dare" I simply said. Sana Snickers. Aish this girl. "See girl, If you ever try to talk nonsense like this I don't hesitate to do things which you didn't like" I threatened her, while she is burning with anger.

"What is happening here?" someone said. "See mister your employee behaviour is not correct. She is talking too much for the past 5 minutes" sana said. "No sir they are telling lies and beating me for no reason" she said while fake crying. Oh god this girl is something. I really want to kidnap her torture her until she die. "Wow this is how you treat the people who came here?" sana said. "See you can't do this here please leave" the manager said, "Excuse me....! we came here to give Mr. Kim's wallet back but she is not allowing us atleast she didn't contact him but instead she is talking nonsense with us" sana said.

"Don't make scene here I know you are implying something" manager said with disgusting looks while checking out us from head to toe. "What do you mean?" Sana asked, "I know you are here to find someone to sleep for money, well I'm ready for it" he said "Mind your tongue mister" sana said with gritted teeth, it's beyond the limit. You never heard it in your entire lif. It's making you lose your sanity sooo bad. You will even kill him at this point right here right now, but this is Taehyung's company. You don't want to ruin his reputation. 'Yn calm down wait for the right time don't lose your control' my inner goddess told me.

"Don't lose your control yn you need to calm down"

I mumbled under my breath

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
36.7K 1.5K 37
[α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
606K 25.3K 88
hey guys.... so basically it's my first ff ever so plz do not hate me in comments...plz... plz... 21+ mature content He is a beast..the most cruel...
78K 3.1K 58
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...