The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

291-300

78 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 291 Have they come?

Yue Ling sat down by the bed with a smile, "A Cheng, call me "A Ling" affectionately, and I will find clothes for you."

Jiang Cheng turned his head to the side, "dreaming", using force on him, and also wanted to call her intimately. What the hell do you want?

Yue Ling adjusted his clothes nonchalantly, "Then I have no choice. You can only stay naked and wrapped in the quilt like this."

But it's okay to wrap it in a sheet

I'm leaving first. I'm going to see my daughter.

My daughter finally came here and I had to prepare some souvenirs for her no matter what.

"A Cheng, I'm leaving, don't worry, I will bring my daughter to say goodbye to you."

After saying that, he stood up and left. Jiang Cheng watched helplessly as the mad woman was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait a minute, isn't it okay if I shout?

Aling, can you help me prepare some clothes? "

Let him see his daughter wrapped in a quilt, he might as well die where he is

Yue Ling turned his back to Jiang Cheng and curled his lips, knowing that his daughter was his Achilles heel.

"A Cheng, we just had our wedding last night, and now I ask you to call me Ah Ling, but you are not willing to do it, and you still call me so harshly.

"Men are cruel after all. They won't admit it once they lift up their pants. You haven't even lifted your pants yet, so you won't admit it."

Jiang Cheng: Oh no, he was obviously raped, and he said it was a bridal chamber. Did he, he, he, he, have pants? Damn it!

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth, but his tone was gentler than ever before, "Aling, can you help me find some clothes? As long as I can stay away from my body."

Yue Ling turned around and sat down on the bedside with a smile, "A Cheng, do you want a good morning kiss?"

Jiang Cheng couldn't bear it anymore, "What on earth do you want?

Can you stop being so disgusting? "

Yue Ling immediately hugged Jiang Cheng's head and kissed him

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth. Yue Ling kissed him for a while and then pulled off his quilt.

Jiang Cheng panicked and opened his lips slightly. Yue Ling took the opportunity to come in.

Jiang Cheng was filled with hatred and bit down hard, but Yue Ling dodged easily as if he had anticipated his move.

Before he could take a breath, he was kissed again, and his hands were raised and lowered.

Damn it, he actually reacted. He hurriedly looked for the quilt with both hands. He must not let this damn woman find out.

But before he could grab the quilt, his hand was fixed by the woman again, and she reached out and flicked him somewhere.

Yue Ling's voice sounded very charming now, "A Cheng, you also have feelings for me, right?"

Jiang Cheng turned his head to the side. He was a normal man. He didn't even feel when someone teased him like this. What's the difference between that and trash?

"A Cheng, let me help you"

"You...well"

"A Cheng, are you still a man? Or are you simply not good at it?"

"you shut up"

"Haha! It doesn't matter, Cheng. If you can't do it, I don't dislike you. Who said I just like you?

"I won't tell anyone, you can't do it"

While Jiang Cheng was being teased, he was also stimulated by the dead woman's words.

Then......

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu have been staying in the pavilion next to the artificial lake for a long time.

Jiang Yu lay on the stone table, "Is it over yet?"

Wen Jinyan was grilling fish for her on the side and said a little embarrassedly, "Baby, let's be considerate to the younger generation. They are considered newlyweds. It's normal."

"Normal is normal. Can you let us out of the barrier first? Then they can get married!"

But what is going on with these two people? Yesterday, they made all kinds of cruel remarks to you and me.

Today we can have a fight with fairies. Is this such a childish thing? "

Wen Jinyan turned over the fish and said, "Sometimes hate may be a way to get into the heart!

As long as they can't affect you or hurt you, what can they do?

"Baby, come and eat fish"

Jiang Yu stood up and sat next to his senior brother. He opened his mouth and took the fish fed by his senior brother.

His eyes lit up immediately, "Brother, this fish is pretty good. Let's catch some later."

The three treasures will definitely love to eat."

"Okay, after we finish eating, let's catch it."

In the new house, the fighting stopped. Jiang Cheng came back to his senses and wished he could slap himself twice.

It's over, it's completely over now

Yue Ling's brows and eyes were filled with happiness, and she leaned against Acheng's chest panting, listening to his strong heartbeat.

"A Cheng, let's live a good life, okay? Let's give our daughter a happy home together.

Stop hating me and rejecting me, okay? "

Jiang Cheng thought in his heart, if he couldn't say it right now, would that really prove that statement? I lifted up my pants and refused to admit it.

"A Cheng, don't be silent!"

"What are you talking about? Get up quickly and find me some clothes.

I don't know if Xiaoyu and the others are up yet? "

Not only did Yue Ling not get up, but she hugged her even tighter.

"They have already gotten up. We were here just now when we were in the heat, and now they are grilling fish in the pavilion.

"This girl has such a big mouth, she even roasted my Qinglin fish."

"What did you say? They have been here?"

Chapter 292 Firmly disagree with Jiang Cheng's departure

"Senior brother, there is another big one here. We don't want the small one.

Oh, senior brother, please wait a moment. Let's catch some of the little ones too. When will we see the second senior uncle? Let's give him some small fry.

"Otherwise, all the fish in the river will be eaten by us."

Jiang Yu took the fish caught by Wen Jinyan into the space and put them all into the river.

"Xiao Yu'er, save some fry, don't catch them all, they will become extinct."

Jiang Yu turned around and saw Yue Ling's face was flushed, while Jiang Cheng's expression was quite complicated.

Jiang Yu: "Where are my team members? It's getting late.

"We should go"

Yue Ling said reluctantly, "Xiao Yu'er, can you stay a little longer and have a meal with me before leaving?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "You can leave early or late. It doesn't make any difference. I'm full."

My team members are Song Yanlin, Zhang Bin, Luo Hao, Zhuang Ziye, Hua Qing, and Hua Yang

You ask someone to bring them over! As for the other people you kidnapped

Find someone to send them back yourself! It's not easy to live in this world anymore

Send them back to their relatives!

"With such a big family business, you don't need this kind of manpower."

Yue Ling ordered people to take the team members his daughter said, and he promised, "Okay, I will order people to send them back."

Jiang Yu suddenly thought, "Why do you have to let the animals come down the mountain and roam the ancient town every seven days?"

Yue Ling: "One is to deter foreign enemies, and the other is to prevent people from mining Beiyang Mountain.

Whether it is a zombie animal or a mutated animal, in fact, the instinct is to fear the strong.

Although our Beast Control Sect is deep in the Beiyang Mountains, ordinary people cannot find us or discover us.

But because of the existence of spiritual veins, the damaged vegetation has grown back one after another.

Everyone knows there is something special here

"I can allow them to operate in the town, but I will never allow them to destroy Beiyang Mountain."

Jiang Yu nodded clearly, "Okay, I understand."

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Cheng again, "Grandpa and grandma miss you very much."

When you first saw me, you thought I was you

Do you want to go back with me to meet them? "

Jiang Cheng's heart ached, but before he could speak, Yue Ling said excitedly, "No, Xiao Yu'er can't leave."

Once you leave, it's impossible to come back. She will never allow it.

Jiang Yu looked at Yue Ling, "It's not natural for people to go back and meet their biological parents.

Do you have to lock people up until they are separated from each other forever? "

Yue Ling shook his head resolutely, "Xiao Yu'er, you can take away everything in this manor that you like, but only your father, you can't take him away."

Jiang Yu: "Are you afraid that he will leave and not come back?"

Yue Ling: "Yes, if he leaves, he will not come back again."

Jiang Yu thinks this love should be true love, but it's just a bit too much.

"Grandpa and grandma are indeed not young anymore. Aren't you afraid that if you are not careful, we will be separated forever? Aren't you afraid that there will always be a gap between you two?"

You have locked him up for more than 20 years. Although he still looks young now, it cannot be ignored that he is already in his 40s.

Decades are short for us, but they are a lifetime for him

If you really want him to leave with regret one day, you won't regret it? "

Yue Ling shook his head crazily, "I don't care about anything, as long as this person is by my side."

Jiang Yu: To be honest, from another perspective, she herself can't bear such paranoid love.

Jiang Cheng looked at his daughter hopefully, "Xiaoyu, dad wants to leave with you, I..."

Before he finished speaking, Yue Ling knocked him unconscious again and held him in his arms.

"Xiao Yu'er, if you want to leave, I won't stop you

"But you really can't take him away, you will kill me."

"But if you imprison him like this, he will hate you and you won't get any other feelings from him.

Even the tighter you hold on, the further away his heart will hide.

"Just like we hold sand with our hands, the tighter you hold it, the faster it loses."

Yu Ling still shook her head, "No, Xiao Yu'er, no matter what you say, I will never agree to his leaving."

Wen Jinyan glanced at the father-in-law sympathetically, "Sect Master Yue

Since you're worried that he's gone and won't come back

But why can't you accompany him back to see his parents?

If you love him, think more about his feelings. If you love him, don't let him live in bitterness. If you love him, don't leave him regrets.

If you force him like this, I think all his energy and thinking will be used on how to resist you and how to escape from here. Where will he have any extra thoughts to feel love?

Since he doesn't have the thought to think about it, how can he appreciate your kindness?

If he can't appreciate your goodness and you can't attract him, how can he try to understand you? Follow you? "

Yue Ling: "From the day I became the sect leader, I cannot leave the Beast Control Sect.

Otherwise, Xiao Yu'er would have grown so big that I wouldn't have stopped visiting her.

"We can only know her growth process through the information passed on by her subordinates."

Jiang Yu: "What kind of weird rules are these? You are the boss here. Can't you just change the unreasonable rules?"

Yue Ling smiled bitterly, "If the rules passed down by our ancestors can be easily changed,

Mom would never have sent you away in the first place. Xiao Yuer, your team members are here.

Come back and see mom when you have time."

Yue Ling took out a crystal clear green dragon pendant and handed it to Jiang Yu, "Take it and you can come back at any time."

Mom asked someone to take you to the teleportation room."

Jiang Yu held the pendant and was thinking about whether to take his nominal father back by force and let his grandparents see him?

Grandpa and uncle are both good people, and they have a good temper with her.

Chapter 293 Exchange with Life Extension Pill

From Jiang Yu's expression, Wen Jinyan knew what she was thinking?

Yue Ling hugged Jiang Cheng and just turned around, Wen Jinyan said, "Sect Master Yue, if you don't want to open your eyes at any time, there will be a cold corpse next to you.

"I still suggest you listen to my junior sister."

Yueling stopped, "That won't happen," and she wouldn't allow it to happen.

Wen Jinyan continued, "I am a man, I can understand his mood better than you.

He is still alive and well today because of his daughter and parents

But now that these two worries are gone, do you think you can still keep him with your original method?

When the tiger takes a nap, can Sect Master Yue guarantee that he will stare at him without blinking?

How can you possibly tolerate someone who wants to die?

"Whether it is a short separation or a permanent loss, I believe that Sect Leader Yue can make a wise choice."

Thinking of that slim possibility, Yue Ling's heart ached.

But after letting him go, he really won't come back. Wouldn't that be a permanent loss?

If you keep him here, even if he really succeeds in seeking death, his body will still be with her.

If you let him leave, nothing will really be left.

Jiang Yu said, "Do you believe me?"

Yue Ling looked at her daughter seriously and said, "Believe", her daughter is the only result between her and him, so she believes

Jiang Yu: "Then let me take him away!

No matter how you get along, it is undeniable that he has been with you for more than 20 years

In his limited life, let him go back to accompany his parents

I promise you that one year from now, I will definitely bring him to see you. You can decide for yourself whether to leave or stay.

The two of you also use this year to think carefully about the problems that exist between you.

From the perspective of a bystander, your love is really paranoid and crazy

You only care that if you love him, you must get him

If you have feelings for him, you require him to have feelings for you.

With your ability, it is easy to get a man, but your requirements are high. To get his person, you need his emotions even more.

​But does this really work? Extreme methods, you use them a lot

"If it was really useful, you wouldn't get along like this anymore."

Yue Ling: "My child, you don't understand what he means to me, so you can't understand my worries and fears.

Although I have found a method that may make him live longer, no one has tried it, and I dare not try it on him.

"So I cherish every minute and every second of his life. One year is too long, kid."

Jiang Yu: Too stubborn

Jiang Yu sighed, "Is it okay if I give him a life-extending pill in exchange for a year of free time?

"After one year, you can discuss it yourself."

She might not be able to fight him if she didn't do it, so she wanted to do it directly. She still can't understand, what kind of feelings can make a person so paranoid?

Yue Ling's eyes were so bright that he asked in disbelief, "What did you say? Xiao Yu'er, do you really have a life-extending pill?"

how can that be possible? That kind of elixir should have become extinct long ago."

Jiang Yu nodded affirmatively, "I have it. How do you choose?" Or give her a Heartless Pill?

Yue Ling looked at Jiang Cheng longingly for a while before waking Jiang Cheng up.

Jiang Cheng opened his eyes and looked at this crazy woman angrily. Could he knock him out at every turn?

Yue Ling looked at the person in front of him happily, "A Cheng, our child is so outstanding that we can't imagine it."

You can live longer! "

Jiang Cheng said bitterly: "What difference does it make to me whether I live for one year or ten years?"

Yue Ling smiled for a moment, then smiled again and said, "A Cheng, I promise you, I will let you stay with your daughter for one year."

Jiang Cheng looked at this crazy woman suspiciously, why was he so unbelieving?

Yue Ling continued, "My daughter promised me that she will bring you back in a year."

Acheng, our daughter is so good, you won't let her be a dishonest person, right? "

Jiang Cheng: "What request did you make to your daughter?" Otherwise, this crazy woman would let go?

"It's my daughter who uses something to extend your life in exchange for one year of your free time.

"In order for you to live longer, I am willing to give up a year."

Jiang Cheng looked at Jiang Yu with a smile: "Xiao Yu, keep such a precious thing for yourself.

Dad has never hugged you or taken care of you for a day. He is only your father in name. I have never given you love and care. I am not worthy of you.

For me, dad is content to be able to see you once in my lifetime and know that you are doing well and that your grandparents are safe and sound.

Go ahead and live your life well."

When Jiang Yu saw her nominal father, her eyes lit up from the moment she knew she could go out.

After hearing the conditions, the light went out, leaving only a void

She obviously wanted to go out, but after knowing the conditions, she only thought about her daughter.

Jiang Yu: "I can't use it, so you don't have to worry about it.

You just have to make a choice, do you want to go out or stay? "

Chapter 294 Agree to Leave

Thinking about it, he wants to go out every moment, but one can imagine how precious something this crazy woman doesn't have.

Jiang Yu added, "Don't be burdened. That thing is really not of much use to me. My three grandfathers and my grandmother have all eaten it."

Do you want to get in front of them? "

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth and nodded, "Dad wants to leave with you."

Yue Ling felt very painful, but thinking that Acheng could extend his life, he suppressed the pain in his heart.

He took out a thumb-long bone flute and blew it twice.

Soon, a white tiger with two white heads without a trace of hair appeared in front of a few people, accompanied by a nine-tailed fox who had lived for an unknown number of years.

Jiang Yu looked at the nine fluffy and white tails of the nine-tailed fox with bright eyes.

The nine-tailed fox glanced at Jiang Yu as if he was feeling something, and immediately rolled his nine tails into one and hid behind the white tiger.

Yue Ling touched the big heads of the two enlarged versions of the white tigers and said, "Bai Tuan, Bai Yuan, you two follow the male master, and you must protect him."

Except for your little master, my daughter, if anyone or anything dares to hurt him, don't show mercy.

"See clearly, this is my daughter, and this is your male master."

Jiang Cheng turned his face to the side. He had seen these two big white tigers before and heard people talking about them. These two big white tigers were the pets of this crazy woman.

But protecting yourself is one thing, but more importantly, it should be supervising him.

Yue Ling dragged the nine-tailed fox to her daughter again, "My daughter is so beautiful. If she brings a tiger, it will lower your taste."

This nine-tailed fox is called Bai Xue. Although it is not as big as the white tiger, its fighting ability is no worse than theirs.

Mom can't go out or stay with you to protect you, so just let her stay with you, okay? "

Jiang Yu nodded. She liked this, and Xiaobao definitely liked it more, especially the nine fluffy tails.

Xiaobao had disliked it before. Why was the tail of her nine-tailed fox cub so small? She will definitely like this one

"Okay, I'll accept it, thank you!"

Song Yanlin and the others were quite nervous when their names were called, thinking that they were going to be forcibly assigned.

But when I turned a corner and saw that figure, everyone's eyes lit up.

One by one shouted excitedly, "Boss, Boss"

Jiang Yu waved to them, smiled, and gave Yue Ling the bottle he was holding in his other hand, "Then let's go! Take care of yourself."

"Well, don't forget your promise despite your busy schedule."

Jiang Yu nodded, "I won't forget it."

Yue Ling kept looking at their backs as they walked out, hoping that the person would look back at her, but unfortunately, he didn't look back until the figure disappeared.

When Jiang Yu and the others appeared again, they had been sent to Beiyang Mountain by the teleportation array.

Everyone, including Jiang Yu, breathed a sigh of relief. The people in the Beast Control Sect were not very advanced, but they had a lot of helpers.

When she was in Xuantian Continent, she knew that the people of the Beast Control Sect were really not easy to mess with.

Song Yanlin smiled and said, "Boss, we were in the lobby yesterday and heard your voice. Did you come at that time?"

Jiang Yu nodded, "Yes, I also admired your appearance in ancient wedding robes. Not bad, everyone is very online."

I thought about taking a look around first to see if the bride is beautiful. Aren't there two of you singles?

But then something happened, and the bride was gone!

If you want to be single, just find it yourself."

The faces of Zhang Bin and Luo Hao, two singles, instantly became red, "Old, old, old, old, we don't think about relationships."

Jiang Yu was happy, "You two look at the people around you, they are in pairs, they are loving each other, they are so sweet, but you don't have anything in your mind?"

The big man Zhang Bin rubbed his head honestly, "It's useless to have ideas, no one likes me."

"Hahaha! Don't be in a hurry, let's take our time.

Is it possible to meet a blind girl? "Isn't the eldest aunt the best example?

Everyone burst into laughter. After laughing, Song Yanlin saw Wen Jinyan, a man who looked very similar to the boss, and asked, "Boss, are these two new team members you have recruited?"

"No, this person who looks very much like me is my biological father Jiang Cheng

"This gentle man is my senior brother and also my boyfriend."

Zhang Bin blurted out, "Boss did a great job."

They had worked with Chu Xiao for several years, but what that family did later on really failed their boss.

Especially after the boss went missing, Chu Zhan's behavior disgusted them.

Zhang Yu smiled without saying anything, and said to Wen Jinyan and Jiang Cheng, "Dad, senior brother, let me introduce to you. These are Song Yanlin, Zhang Bin, Luo Hao, Jiang Cheng, Zhuang Ziye, Hua Qing, and Huayang."

Huayang said with a smile, "Boss, is your father too young?

"You don't look like father and daughter, but like brother and sister."

After leaving the Beast Control Sect, Jiang Cheng's cheerful aura emerged, and he said with a smile, "I'm not young anymore, I'm already over 40 years old."

"Thank you for staying with my daughter when I didn't show up."

Song Yanlin and the others were quite ashamed, "Uncle Jiang, don't say that, we deserve it."

"Our lives were all saved by the boss, and we have always caused trouble for her. The boss has always been taking care of us."

Jiang Cheng smiled and patted Song Yanlin on the shoulder, "Members of the same team, how can we cause trouble? We are all one body. We all prosper and suffer."

Jiang Yu: "I never thought you were causing trouble to me.

Let's go down the mountain first. Reminiscing about the past makes the future long.

"Your family members may really be like ants on a hot pot now."

Song Yanlin and the others were also worried, but they were just happy to see the boss and forgot about it for the moment.

Chapter 295 Team members train their husbands

Jiang Yu casually said "Dad", Jiang Cheng was so excited that he almost shed tears. His daughter recognized him.

Turning to one side and raising his head, he blinked his eyes a few times to hold back the tears of running away from home.

"Let's go down the mountain"

Jiang Yu and the others returned to the ancient town. Jiang Cheng stared at everything in stunned silence. He really couldn't believe that what he saw in front of him would appear in reality.

Jiang Yu said, "The environment of this ancient town is pretty good.

With the protection of the Beast Control Sect, although life is a bit hard, it is safe.

"Other places are not so lucky. From time to time they are besieged by zombies or zombie animals."

Jiang Cheng sighed: "It's so unpredictable!"

Arriving outside the house where Song Yanlin and the others lived, Jiang Yu stopped everyone.

"You guys wait here, my senior brother and I will go in first."

Song Yanlin and the others were confused, but they were right to do what the boss said.

Jiang Yu gently pushed open the courtyard door and saw Miaomiao sitting in a daze under the eaves. Her smile was immediately replaced by worry and she rubbed the corners of her eyes with her hands.

Wen Jinyan: How can his baby be so naughty?

"Miaomiao, we are back"

After a burst of noise, all the family members who stayed at home rushed to the yard.

Seeing the empty space behind the two of them, a bad feeling rushed into my heart.

Sun Miao asked with a trembling voice, "Boss! Are they gone?"

Jiang Yu sighed with a sad expression, "Oh, I'd better not say anything anymore, right? Just forget about them!"

Sisters Zhuang Xinwu were almost in tears.

Sun Miao stepped forward and grabbed Jiang Yu's arms, her eyes red with fear and her voice choked with sobs, "Boss, don't sigh, what's going on?

What happened to them? Is it really gone? "

Alan suppressed the bad premonition in his heart, "Miss Jiang, can you explain more clearly? What's going on?" 

Jiang Yu: "Don't be sad, they are very good, very good

Are you busy being the groom's official? "

"What?"

Song Yanlin and his group outside the gate: Boss, can you stop telling lies? Something big will happen if this happens

Sure enough, when Alan heard this, he exploded instantly, "You bastard Zhuang Ziye, just wait for me."

Look at the day when I, Alan, won't peel off your skin? "

Ah Cheng took two steps back in disbelief, "No, it's impossible, Miss Jiang, are you mistaken? He won't do that. 

"He said, I am the only one in this life."

The two sisters Zhuang Xinwu didn't believe it. They had known each other since childhood and had a good relationship. There was absolutely no way they would abandon their

After Sun Miao reacted, she immediately rushed back to the room. After a while, she came out angrily with a sword, "Jiang Cheng, I'm going to sharpen your crime tools now."

I wonder how you can have a wedding night with flowers and candles? "

Jiang Yu: As expected of my Miao Miao, her temper is as explosive as ever

Jiangcheng outside subconsciously tightened his legs

After regaining consciousness, she immediately rolled and crawled into the yard, "Miaomiao, I didn't, it was the boss who told you nonsense."

Song Yanlin and others followed closely behind and entered the courtyard.

Then their family members looked at their bright red wedding robes, as if they were performing standard and unified movements.

One after another, they came forward and grabbed their men's ears, mouthing fragrant lessons.

Jiang Yu was stunned, "Senior brother, how did they achieve such unified movements?"

Wen Jinyan looked at the culprit next to him and said softly, "This should be their way of expressing love!

They live together again, so they probably learned from each other, so their actions are unified."

Song Yanlin looked at the boss who didn't mind the matter, and wailed, "Boss, stop watching the show.

"We really don't have it. Please tell the truth quickly, our ears will almost be twisted off."

Jiang Yu smiled evilly and said, "Yeah, okay.

The truth is that if I were to go a step later, their innocence would be lost.

See for yourselves, now that you are wearing these wedding clothes, what will you do next? You know it"

Song Yanlin: Boss, how can you tell the truth? You are clearly adding fuel to the fire!

Jiang Cheng looked at his daughter's naughty look and showed a fatherly smile.

Everyone made a fuss, and the heavy heart that had been on tenterhooks for a few days was gone.

Bai Tuan, Bai Yuan, and Bai Xue are all outside the courtyard gate, listening to the movement in the courtyard, their ears twitching from time to time.

After everyone calmed down, Jiang Yu said, "This place is safe now, don't worry, and you can grow your own food and have enough spiritual energy."

But I have other things to do and I can't stay here for long.

Whether you want to follow me back to Beijing or settle here, you make your own decision.

"You have half an hour to think about it, I have to leave today."

Chapter 296 There is no banquet that lasts forever

Sun Miao said without thinking, "Boss, I'm going to pack my things right now. Where are you? Acheng and I will follow you there." Don't just say that and pull Jiang Cheng into the house.

Jiang Yu smiled. Three years have passed, and Miao Miao's character has not changed at all.

Just as Zhuang Ziye was about to speak, Alan pulled off his clothes.

Alan didn't want to leave. There was plenty of spiritual energy here, and he could grow his own things and be self-sufficient. Is there anyone above taking care of him? Wouldn't it be nice to live a free life like this?

Ah Cheng also had the same idea, but she did not express it and left everything to her husband Song Yanlin to decide.

Jiang Yu looked at everyone's eye contact, "You go back and discuss it!

I will wait here for half an hour. If you want to go with me, just pack your things and come out.

If you don't leave, don't feel any psychological burden, don't feel guilty or blame yourself?

When you joined, I said that as long as you don't harm your teammates, you can leave at any time.

The ban imposed on you has the same effect.

"As long as you don't betray me, don't use what I teach you, and hurt me in turn, it's just a decoration."

After everyone went back to their houses to discuss, Wen Jinyan, Jiang Yu and Jiang Cheng were the only ones left in the courtyard.

"GuluGulu"

Jiang Yu looked for help, and Jiang Cheng held his stomach in embarrassment, "It's okay, I guess it's just intestinal suffocation."

Jiang Yu was unkindly amused. This biological father should be a humorous person.

He took out a rice bowl from the space and said, "Let's eat some first."

"I'm a little pressed for time today, and it's not convenient to cook now."

Jiang Cheng took the lunch box with a smile on his face, "If you don't give in, don't give in, this is very good." Even if his daughter gave him a handful of dirt, he would feel good about it.

Jiang Cheng took a few bites and found that neither his daughter nor her boyfriend had eaten.

"Xiaoyu, do you two want to eat too?"

Jiang Yu shook her head. She ate a big grilled fish, and her stomach is still full now?

Half an hour passed quickly

Sun Miao and Jiang Cheng came out first with their luggage, followed by Song Yanlin and Ah Cheng, and then Luo Hao and Zhang Bin

Others also came out, but they didn't carry their luggage.

Zhuang Ziye looked at the boss guiltily. He wanted to leave with him, but Alan said nothing and wouldn't leave.

Hua Qing and Hua Yang want to follow their boss, but their wives don't want to live in exile anymore.

Zhuang Ziye said sadly, "Boss, I'm sorry, we..."

Jiang Yu interrupted him, "I just said it, don't feel sorry.

The soil here can be planted, and you can be self-sufficient. It's good to choose to live a stable life here.

I have some connection with the mysterious man on the mountain. I will also come here if I have the opportunity in the future.

Let's get together again then."

Wen Jinyan held his baby's hand. When he was in Wuyou Valley, he heard his baby mention his team members countless times.

After leaving Wuyou Valley, I wanted to find them as soon as possible. Now I have found them, but...

Jiang Yu turned to Wen Jinyan and smiled, saying that she was fine.

Since it is her, let them choose. No matter what they choose, she will just accept the result 

"Take care. If it's not necessary, it's best not to go to Beiyang Mountain."

In the end, Hua Qing couldn't hold back and asked the question she wanted to ask when she saw the boss, "Boss, are my cousin Hua Rui and the others still at the Hope Base?

Have you seen them? Are they doing well? "

Jiang Yu: "My grandparents, uncles and others are at the Thunder Base.

They have now settled down at the Thunder Base and are living a good life. They even gave birth to a chubby little cutie.

If you go back to Beijing one day, you can go to the Thunder Base and have a look. Maybe I will be there and everyone can get together.

"Okay, we're leaving, everyone, take care"

Jiang Yu temporarily put the luggage of the person who was going to follow him into the space.

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu flew into the air with their people and three animals and their swords, and waved to the people in the courtyard before leaving.

Xinyan squatted on the ground and cried loudly. She wanted to leave with her boss, but she was reluctant to leave the stable life here. The world today is really too difficult, and it is difficult to find such a pure land again.

Xinyan felt very guilty. She was the one who shamelessly wanted to follow the boss in the first place.

The boss gave them so many precious things, but now they also choose to leave the boss

In fact, the people who stayed here feel bad now.

Determined not to find the boss or look back, they had endured hardships all the way and came here to settle down and wait for the boss.

But it was the more than a year of wandering and danger that made them reluctant to let go of this stable life.

Alan comforted everyone and said, "Although you are staying, as long as you have her as a person in your hearts and respect her,

"Then she will still be your boss, and it really doesn't matter whether we live together or not."

In fact, what Alan wants to say is that for a powerful boss like Miss Jiang, you little fish and shrimps may not be noticed at all.

You are feeling guilty and blaming yourself here. Maybe others think you are getting rid of the burden.

Just like taking herself as an example, isn't she just a burden thrown away by her master?

Chapter 297 Smart Bai Xue

Jiang Cheng, who was led by his daughter to fly with a sword, felt extremely proud. His daughter was so awesome.

In the evening, we arrived at the sky above the boundary of Beijing City.

Jiang Cheng's heart became uneasy. Jiang Yu handed two small packs of tissues to his biological father.

Jiang Cheng reached out and took it blankly, looking at his daughter with a blank expression. Why did he give him the paper? Could it be that his daughter was worried that he would run out of paper when he went to the toilet?

Jiang Yuqing coughed and said, "My grandparents and you have been separated for more than 20 years. When we suddenly meet again, you have to prepare some tissues to wipe their tears."

Jiang Cheng: The anxiety in my heart was all gone by the two packs of tissues my daughter gave me.

Jiang Yu added, "I thought you were gone at first.

The uncle is afraid that his grandparents are getting older and cannot bear the blow.

I told a small lie, saying that you participated in a very important and mysterious research, please don't lie about it! "

Jiang Cheng couldn't laugh or cry. He did participate in the mysterious research, but he was the subject of the research.

At the same time, he also lamented that his daughter is so considerate and filial. She is worthy of being his little cotton-padded jacket.

The observers on the Liao Watchtower of the base spotted Jiang Yu and the others. The first thing they saw was the big white tiger, with several big tails fluttering in the wind.

I was so frightened that I wanted to reach out and sound the alarm immediately, but found that I couldn't move. I was really frightened now, and I was sweating profusely on my forehead.

Trying to struggle, but no matter how hard you try? Just motionless?

Wen Jinyan's eyes flashed. He had experienced it once and it was enough. He didn't want to experience it again, being looked at like a monkey by everyone.

"Senior brother, let's go to the courtyard first and settle down Miao Miao and the others."

"good"

Several children were playing with bamboo dragonflies in the yard. Xiaobao was looking up to see where his bamboo dragonfly had flown.

"Hey, what is that? Master, Master, something is flying over."

Xuanqing smiled and said, "Don't be afraid, your parents are back!"

Dabao, Erbao, and Xiaobao looked up in unison.

Jiang Hongying and Hua Rui also stood up excitedly

Xiaobao waved and shouted, "Mom, Dad, your little cutie is here, here."

He also jumped up a few times, "Did you see me? I'm here."

Jiaqin was lying on the recliner, looking at the braids on Xiaobao's head, and laughed unkindly.

Jiang Yu also waved to her daughter. Hearing her almost broken voice, Jiang Yu quickly responded, "I see it, I see it, mommy sees you, Xiaobao."

Jiang Cheng was so frightened by his daughter's words that he almost fell, but Wen Jinyan helped him.

He asked with a trembling voice, "Xiaoyu, am I a grandpa?" He had been missing for more than twenty years, and he was directly transformed from a handsome boy to a grandpa.

Jiang Yu nodded, "Yes, I have three little babies."

"What?", I was so excited that I shouted out loud.

Jiang Yu smiled and said nothing. At this time, they also stopped in the yard.

Jiang Yu walked towards her baby, and the three little guys also ran over.

With her mouth calling her mother, Jiang Yu knelt down and opened her arms to welcome her three babies.

The three little ones excitedly threw themselves into their mother's arms. The little one kissed her mother on the face, the second one also kissed her, the eldest one who was a little shy also kissed her whose face was a little red.

Xiaobao hugged his mother's neck and rubbed his head, "Mom, we miss you so much."

Jiang Yu kissed each of her precious faces, "Mom misses you too, so I'll come back as soon as I finish my work."

"Holy shit, junior sister, you can do it!" Jiaqin exclaimed when she saw Bai Xue

Such a beautiful and spiritual nine-tailed fox is rare

The three furry cats who were helping to take care of the children in the yard retreated to the yard wall when they felt threatened by natural enemies.

The two white tigers showed contempt in their eyes

Jiang Yu unleashed mental pressure on the two white tigers, "You can't bully them, or I will turn the white tigers into stink tigers."

The two white tigers looked at each other in a humane way. They had white fluffy hair on their bodies and their noses twitched slightly.

Then nodded without hesitation, they don't want to become stinky tigers

Bai Xue's nine big fluffy tails that looked like cotton instantly attracted the attention of several children.

Xiaobao's eyes were bright and he asked his mother happily, "Mom, can I touch its tail?"

The fox itself is very smart, not to mention it is a nine-tailed fox that has been around for thousands of years.

Actively stretched out a tail in front of Xiaobao, and moved the tip of the tail

Xiao Bao excitedly hugged his tail and rubbed his face, "It feels so comfortable."

Jiang Yu glanced at Bai Xue with admiration, took out a high-level barrier-breaking pill from the space, and rewarded it 

"Bai Xue, these three little guys are my treasures. You can't hurt them. Help me protect them and I will reward you."

Bai Xue nodded with bright eyes, thinking that after changing her master, she would be in despair.

I didn't expect to meet a real rich man. Now it's possible to increase my strength and evolve my bloodline.

Bai Xue squinted her eyes and stretched out all nine tails in front of the three children. You can do them as you like.

Jiaqin burst out laughing, "It's true that money can make all the difference. Even animals show it vividly."

Bai Tuan and Bai Yuan shook their fur and flicked their tails, but unfortunately they didn't attract anyone's attention.

Xuanqing looked at his disciple, "Disciple, you have gained a lot this time."

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Master, only this nine-tailed fox belongs to me. The other two belong to this person."

Only then did Jiang Cheng come back to his senses from the big surprise.

The members of the team have been separated for three years, and now they are reunited after a long separation. Sun Miao and others have already gone to catch up with Jiang Hongying and others.

"Master, let me introduce to you, this is my newly minted biological father, Jiang Cheng."

Xuan Qing rolled his eyes, "Anyone with eyes can see that the relationship between you two still needs your introduction?"

Chapter 298 Jiang Cheng comes home

Jiang Cheng was very serious and solemnly bowed to Xuanqing three times.

"Thank you sir for your love and care for my daughter.

"I feel ashamed to say that, as a father, I have never taken care of her for a single day."

Xuanqing smiled and waved her hand, "He is my disciple. I take care of her as a matter of course. You don't need to thank me."

Now, your father and daughter are reunited. Since you feel guilty for not taking care of your daughter, then give her pure fatherly love.

"Don't get involved with her, don't let her down."

Jiang Cheng nodded, "Don't worry, sir, I know what to do."

Jiang Yu went to find Jiang Hongying and took out Miaomiao and the others' luggage. "Sister Jiang, help Miaomiao and the others settle down. I'll send my father back first."

Jiang Hongying said with a smile on her face, "Don't worry, boss, you go and do your business."

"Okay, let's have a good time together over a hotpot tomorrow. Let Miaomiao and the others rest today."

"okay!"

The apprentice is back, and Xuanqing went to study the healing power core again.

Jiang Yu, Wen Jinyan, and Jiang Cheng returned to the Jiang family with their three children

When her mother came back, Xiaobao had forgotten about the cookies, but the moment she saw the Jiang family's house, she remembered it again.

The originally bouncing pace now became a little hesitant. Jiang Yu thought she was tired and picked her up.

"Xiaobao is tired, can you give me a hug?"

Xiaobao pouted, "Mom, if we don't come here, how about we go to Aunt Jiang's place?"

"Do you want to go back and play with Bai Xue? Then let's send grandpa home and then go back, okay?"

"All right!"

Wen Jinyan frowned and glanced at Jiang's house.

As soon as Jiang Yu and the others arrived at the door, they heard the cry of a strange woman and the comforting voice of grandma inside the house.

Jiang Yu took Xiaobao into the living room first and found three more strangers.

Jiang Yaohua immediately noticed that his granddaughter was back. He stood up and greeted him with a smile, "Granddaughter, are you back?"

Hearing his wife's voice, Shu Ya, who was comforting Shu Xin's bowl, reflexively looked over there. When she saw her granddaughter coming back, a smile appeared on her face.

"Grandpa, I seem to have come at the wrong time."

Jiang Yaohua rolled his eyes at his granddaughter, "Smelly girl, what did you say? Do you have to check the time when you go back to your home?"

Jiang Yu smiled, "Grandpa, uncle and eldest brother? I have a surprise!"

Jiang Yaohua's eyes lit up, he turned to face the people upstairs and shouted angrily, "Jiang Ting, Jiang Hao, come to the living room and get together in one minute."

Jiang Yu: The voice was so loud that it made her ears buzz.

After a loud banging sound in the stairwell, the figures of Jiang Ting and Jiang Hao appeared.

"Niece/sister, you are back"

In the joyful atmosphere, there was a burst of crying, which was particularly annoying.

Jiang Yaohua frowned and said, "That's almost enough." His granddaughter had just stepped into the house. What did she look like crying?

Shu Ya patted Shu Xinwan on the back and said, "Okay, Xinwan, stop crying. A twin cannot be so excited.

"Auntie, let me introduce to you. That is my granddaughter Jiang Yu. You are older than her, so you have to call her cousin."

Then he looked at Jiang Yu with a smile, "Who are these granddaughters and who are you..."

"Grandma, you'd better take a look at the surprise I brought you back first!"

I recognize the Jiang family because they are the blood relatives of this body. My grandfather, uncle, and eldest brother are all good people.

As for the other seven aunts and eight aunts, she is not interested and doesn't want to know them.

What's more, if she was really crying heartbreakingly, how could that woman look at her while crying when she came in?

It looked like it was not a fuel-efficient lamp, so why didn't she bother to pay attention to it?

Jiang Yu turned to the door and shouted, "Mr. Jiang Cheng, it's your turn to make your debut!"

Chapter 299 What are you looking for?

The members of the Jiang family swept their eyes towards the door like searchlights, expecting that figure to appear.

Jiang Cheng, who heard his daughter's shout outside, asked Bai Tuan to wait at the door. He took a few deep breaths and stepped into the living room.

Tears welled up in Shu Ya's eyes, she stood up suddenly and ran towards her youngest son.

Shu Xinwan, who was still sobbing while leaning on her, suddenly lost her support and fell down on the sofa, hitting her head on the edge of the armrest of the sofa.

How can Shuya care about her now? He had already rushed to his youngest son and stretched out his trembling hands.

I want to touch my little son, but I am afraid that all this is my imagination and will disappear as soon as I touch it.

Jiang Yaohua was not much better. He kept staring at his youngest son without blinking, fearing that he would disappear in the blink of an eye.

Jiang Ting rubbed his eyes in disbelief. This was really his little brother, but didn't his niece say...

Jiang Chengye's eyes were red, "Dad, Mom, I'm back."

Shu Ya couldn't care about anything else anymore. She took a step forward and hugged her son tightly in her arms, crying loudly.

Jiang Yaohua turned his head to one side and wiped his tears silently

Jiang Ting walked up to his niece and asked with his eyes, "What's going on?"

Jiang Yu actually only saw her uncle winking. Just looking at that action, she didn't understand what it meant. But when I think about it, I must be asking about Jiang Cheng.

Directly and secretly transmitted the message to him, "This matter is complicated to say, but to put it simply, your brother has been kidnapped and used as the village's minister.

Those who died in the accident before should be considered my adoptive father and adoptive mother."

Jiang Ting: You never expected this result?

But when I think about my younger brother's picture, I don't think it's strange anymore.

He touched his face honestly. Being ugly is not necessarily a bad thing. Isn't it quite safe?

Jiang Yu somehow understood what her uncle meant by touching his face.

He said softly, "Uncle, you really don't have to worry about your safety in this area.

"There are not many people like my eldest aunt who have trouble with their eyesight."

Jiang Ting glared at his niece, "What are you talking about?

"Your uncle, I don't rely on my appearance to make a living. I conquered your aunt by my strength, you know?"

"She loves me so much that she can't bear to leave me."

Jiang Yu saw the eldest aunt appearing behind the uncle, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "I heard what the uncle said, it was the eldest aunt who pursued the uncle in the first place."

Jiang Ting's chest puffed up and he said proudly, "Of course!

I was moved by your aunt's spirit of trying every possible means to show her hospitality, so I agreed to be with her.

"Your uncle was also very popular at that time."

Jiang Hao looked at his father and then at his mother. Forget it, he'd better not get involved. Let's go hold his uncle and cry.

Jiang Yu: "Uncle, what do you think will happen if my aunt hears you say this?"

Jiang Ting said arrogantly, "What's the result? I'm telling the truth, what else can she do to me?"

"Yeah?"

Jiang Yu saw with her own eyes that her uncle's body stiffened, and then he hugged Xiaobao and moved away to avoid being affected by Chi Yu.

Wen Jinyan held the first and second babies in her arms and looked at her lovingly.

Shu Ya wished she could cry out all the worries and longings she had spent over the years.

Jiang Cheng, who was being held by his mother, burst into tears listening to his mother's heart-wrenching cries.

Jiang Yaohua came over and patted his wife on the shoulder, "Okay Xiaoya, isn't my little son back now? Don't cry yourself so much."

Jiang Cheng also said, "Mom, I'm back, and I will stay with you and dad. Please stop crying, okay?"

Shuya wiped her tears and snot on her son's chest, and said in a hoarse voice, "You bastard, even if you go to participate in the project, at least you can ensure that your family is safe."

Also let your family know that you are safe and well

Bad boy, do you know that over the years, we have wanted to hear from you, but we have been afraid of hearing from you?

Before meeting your granddaughter, your father and I thought we would never see you again in this life.

Bad boy, stinky boy, aren't you deliberately torturing me and your dad?

"Next time you dare to disappear suddenly like this, I hope I won't break your legs."

Jiang Cheng wiped his mother's tears and said, "No, I promise, I will be with you and dad well in a short time."

Jiang Yaohua and Shu Ya, who were in joy, did not notice the meaning of Jiang Cheng's words at all.

Shu Ya nodded repeatedly, "Okay, okay."

Jiang Yaohua said: "Okay, go and sit down first. Your son and granddaughter will come back all the way. Don't block them at the door."

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan held their children and sat down. Jiang Yu happened to be sitting opposite Shu Xinya.

Xiaobao turned his head to one side angrily

Jiang Yu kissed Xiaobao's cheek, "What's wrong with our little cotton-padded jacket?"

Xiaobao thought about losing a whole box of biscuits, tears welled up in his eyes, and his mouth pouted. Seeing her in such a grievance made Jiang Yu heartbroken.

Wen Jinyan coaxed softly, "Xiaobao, tell dad what happened."

Don't be afraid, mom and dad are here? "

Shu Xinwan lowered her head in embarrassment. This bastard, doesn't he just have a box of biscuits? You can't get past this joke, can you?

Shuya reached out to hug Xiaobao, but Xiaobao ducked away and leaned into her mother's arms.

Shu Ya smiled and took back her hands, "Xiaobao, are you still blaming Grandma, right?

This aunt is also here. Can she apologize to Xiaobao? "

Jiang Yu frowned, hugged Xiaobao tightly in her arms, and asked Dabao, "Dabao, can you tell mom what happened?"

Dabao nodded, "Mom, not long after you left, these three people came here.

You and dad were not at home. I took my younger brothers and sisters to sleep with my master.

But that woman got up in the middle of the night and came to our room, ate the biscuits our father left for us, and messed up our bed.

After we got up, we took my sister back to the room to get biscuits to eat.

We just happened to catch this woman, the biscuits were gone, and my sister cried so sadly

But this woman not only didn't apologize, but she kept crying to my great-grandmother, as if we were bullying her, which is really annoying.

She is a thief. We locked our room.

She also made excuses and said that she went up there because she was asleep. She really thought that everyone was as stupid as her. She could find such a poor excuse.

But the great-grandmother believed her words and asked her sister to forgive her. How could that be possible?

Later, we went to Aunt Jiang's place with our master."

Jiang Yu glanced at Shu Ya. Although she didn't say anything, Shu Ya felt inexplicably guilty and flustered.

Jiang Yu looked at Shu Xinwan with cold eyes, "What are you looking for?"

Chapter 300 Don't leave in a hurry

Jiang Yu's look made Shu Xinwan feel like she had fallen into an ice cellar.

Shaking her body, she glanced at Shu Ya with innocent yet frightened eyes, and then said to Jiang Yu, "I, I, I'm not looking for anything, I'm really sleepy."

Xiaobao pointed angrily at Shu Xinwan, "You lied, you are a liar, a bad person, return my little biscuit, that was given to me by my father."

Xiaobao thought of the lost biscuits, tears welling up in his eyes, and finally ran away from home.

Wen Jinyan placed the eldest and second treasures in his arms next to him, and gently took the younger ones from his junior sister's arms.

Like a porcelain doll, he carefully wiped away her tears, "Good boy, my parents will not let the bad guys go."

Can daddy bring two boxes of cookies to Xiaobao later?

Dad still has a lot, let's not cry, okay? You won't be beautiful if you cry."

Shu Ya was in a very good mood when she saw her youngest son, and the smile on her face never fell.

He smiled and said to his granddaughter, "Granddaughter, this is really a misunderstanding.

Before the end of the world, Xinwan, a child, lived with her grandma for half of the year.

Grandma used to prepare some snacks for her in her room. She also had a confused temperament.

That caused this misunderstanding. Her character is still trustworthy.

But it was indeed her fault that Xiaobao cried so sadly.

Let me apologize to Xiaobao, and let's let this matter go, okay? "

Jiang Yaohua kindly said to Xiaobao: "Xiaobao, tell your great-grandfather how you want to punish her so that she won't be sad. Great-grandpa will support you."

Xiaobao cried for a while and said in a babyish voice, "I hate her, I don't want to see her." As soon as she saw this bad guy, she thought of the lost cookie.

Jiang Yaohua said, "Okay, grandpa will not allow them to come to the house in the future."

Shu Ya: "Old man, Xinwan hasn't sat firmly yet. She was frightened just now. Her father and her brother are two big men and they can't take care of her well."

Xiaobao, grandma made cookies for you to eat. Can we forgive auntie? "

Jiang Yu's face turned colder when she heard this, and Shu Xinwan felt less worried. Her method was right. As long as her aunt was dealt with, she could still stay.

Although Jiang Cheng had just met his mother and didn't want to offend her, he couldn't tolerate it when it concerned his daughter and granddaughter.

"Dad, Mom, it's not difficult at all to have both sides of the problem."

Shu Ya smiled, "My younger son is still smart, but how is he like your father? He is always one-minded."

Jiang Cheng smiled, "I'm far behind my dad.

Since mom wants to keep this girl at home to raise the baby, Xiaobao doesn't want to see her.

Then I will take my daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren to live alone.

Don't worry, parents, I will come over to see you at any time."

The smile on Shu Ya's face froze, and she said in disbelief, "You bastard, what did you say? You want to move out?"

Jiang Cheng nodded, "This is the best way I can think of to get the best of both worlds."

Jiang Yaohua gave his youngest son an appreciative look.

Jiang Ting also nodded, "I also think this method is good.

To raise a fetus, you need a quiet environment

Ruan Nian and I also plan to move out with Xiaohao."

Jiang Yaohua added, "Then let me follow my youngest son and the others. I can also take care of my great-grandchildren. I have a loud voice, so it's not appropriate to stay at home."

Shu Ya was stunned, looking at this and that

"What do you mean? You don't want me anymore?"

Jiang Cheng smiled and said, "Mom, you think too much, how could we not want you?

But doesn't this person want to raise a baby? We'll all make do with her!

"We just moved out, but we will still come back to see you at any time."

Shu Ya has now turned around. She doesn't agree with this. She leaves the father and son living at home.

Shu Xinwan started crying again, "Uuuuuuuuuuah, it's all my fault, it's all my fault, let's go, let's go now

Auntie, I'm sorry, it was us who caused you trouble.

Although I am reluctant to leave you, we really can't trouble you anymore.

You should stop worrying about me. Even if the child in my belly cannot be born safely, this is his life.

Who calls me this incompetent mother?

Auntie, I have let down the care, concern, love and guidance you have given me over the years.

Xinwan is unable to repay you in this life. I will repay you in the next life! "

After saying that, she slowly stood up and said to his father and brother heartbrokenly, "Dad, brother, let's go! We can't cause trouble to my aunt. If we cause disharmony in her family, we will all deserve it." died"

The father and son of the Shu family nodded, stood up slowly, and pretended to say an affectionate farewell to Shu Ya before slowly walking towards the door.

Shuya stretched out her hand to try to stay, but thinking of her family's attitude, her hand dropped weakly. How could she let her youngest son, who had finally longed to come back, move out?

Jiang Yu curled up his lips and said, "Wait, don't leave in a hurry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 95 28
Shen Wei was bound to the super kindergarten system and returned to the childhood of the villain. The computer genius who will destroy the world in t...
938K 33.7K 18
BOOK 2 from His Rejection He wants me I'm scared of him He's obsessed with me I want to run away far away from him but the urge to seek his comfort w...
2.7K 112 5
A trip to taiwan became a trick to love for euijoo. Nicholas always dreamed of having a korean boyfriend, his dream finally was becoming true
65.2K 862 49
Yiqingqing died young, but when she went to the underworld, she was told that she was a person of great merit and virtue. She was supposed to be rich...