The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

281-290

67 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 281 Eavesdropping

Jiang Ting's expression was unpredictable. Their family had nothing to gain.

But there is a lot to be gained from the little niece who has just returned home.

And this is such a coincidence. My niece has just returned home, and her mother will meet her parents once she goes out.

It just so happened that what I saw vaguely was the room where my niece slept.

It seems that he has to pay close attention to this family of three. Whether they are humans or ghosts, there will always be clues.

"Mom, our house is not suitable for anyone to live in right now.

Xiaohao needs a quiet environment to practice well

The three children are still young. If strangers suddenly come to the house, they will feel uncomfortable playing.

What's more, this kind of thing happened. We all know how much Xiaobao attaches importance to cookies.

Don't let them come to your door in the future! "

Shu Ya sighed and nodded, "I know, I've already asked people to take them to see the house.

"What I'm worried about now is Xiaobao, I really don't know how to coax her back."

Ruan Nian comforted her mother-in-law, "Mom, children are very forgetful.

Maybe I'll forget about it after a while. Didn't dad pass by?

"It's possible, dad will bring them back later."

Beiyang Mountain

Jiang Yu used two invisibility charms, and the two of them entered the large manor in a big way.

The outside is a modern building, but the inside is ancient style.

It was also decorated quite festively, with red silk hanging everywhere, and even a big red flower tied on the rockery.

There are pavilions, rockeries, artificial lakes and maids in ancient costumes everywhere.

A group of maids carrying trays passed by Jiang Yu and the others.

Red wedding dress, phoenix crown, phoenix hairpin, embroidered shoes...

"Senior brother, are we here at someone's wedding banquet?"

"It should, maybe, probably!

"Baby, you might even be able to attend the wedding ceremony of your own team member."

"What?"

"Let's go, senior brother will take you to the theater."

The two of them were now using invisibility charms. Wen Jinyan led Jiang Yu into a wedding hall in a swaggering manner.

There are rows of men in ancient costumes, but the expressions on their faces contradict the festive atmosphere in the lobby.

Everyone's faces were full of bitterness and hatred. Those who didn't know it thought they were about to be guillotined.

Jiang Yu found his team member among the men in the red dress uniform.

Not to mention, all of our team members look good when dressed like this.

No wonder he was picked up to be a groom

Jiang Yu raised a smile and sent a message to his team members

"Now that you are a groom, just smile. Don't look sad and make yourself bitter and resentful."

If you offend the bride, will you suffer? "

Song Yanlin's eyes suddenly lit up. Their bodies couldn't move, but their heads could move. They turned around but couldn't see anything.

Are they crazy? Missing the boss makes me hallucinate

Jiang Yu teased his team members and then sent a message to his senior brother, "Senior brother, let's go for a walk and see if the bride is pretty."

"There are some single members of my team members. If they are beautiful, it is okay to bring two brides back."

Wen Jinyan paused, "Baby, I'm afraid this wish will come true."

"I'll take you to see it, and you'll know."

Wen Jinyan took Jiang Yu to a dirty and messy yard, and the pungent odor filled his nose.

Just as Jiang Yu was about to say something to his senior brother, voices came from inside the room.

"Jiang Cheng, do you regret it?"

Jiang Yu's heart skipped a beat, could this Jiang Cheng be the Jiang Cheng she thought of?

Then I heard the woman say, "You are also a proud man of heaven. You have lived in this place for more than 20 years, and you live with livestock every day. Do you ever regret it?"

"As long as you bow your head to me, I will take you out of here right away."

A hoarse male voice sounded, "Even if you lock me up until I die, I will not bow to you."

The woman said with a hint of pain, "I've fallen in love with you since the first time I saw you.

I tried every means to become your classmate and tried countless ways to get close to you, but your eyes never stopped for me from beginning to end.

I, Yue Ling, am also a proud daughter of heaven. Where am I missing? It's so hard for you to even look at me

hehe! But what if you hate me no matter how much you hate me? Haven't you slept with me yet? "

"If you don't like it, you don't like it. You don't love yourself, so you didn't hesitate to drug me to ruin your own innocence.

He even locked me up here for more than twenty years.

I hated you at first, but later I felt that hating you was a blasphemy against myself.

"You want me to bow to you, touch you, and fall in love with you, it's impossible in this life."

"Jiang Cheng, I'm not here to discuss with you today.

I brought back dozens of high-quality men from outside.

The wedding hall has been decorated. If you nod and agree, it will become a wedding banquet for the two of us, and everyone else will be spectators.

If you don't agree, I will let your daughter worship with those men and have a bridal chamber together.

It's up to you! "

Chapter 282 Jiang Cheng

The man said angrily, "Yue Ling, are you still a human being?

She is not only my daughter, she is also your biological child!

How could you behave like this?

"To call you a beast is an insult to the word beast."

"Haha! No matter whether it's an animal or a human being,

As long as it works for you Jiang Cheng, it won't be in vain for me to spend ten months pregnant and give birth to her.

I'm quite lucky. After I gave you the medicine, I successfully got pregnant. Otherwise, what would I threaten you with now?

If it weren't for this child, you, Jiang Cheng, would have sought death long ago, right?

​So what is your choice now? Compromise with me? I'd rather share with you tomorrow morning the sensational scene of your daughter's wedding bridal chamber."

Jiang Yu, who was listening to the conversation outside, felt extremely disgusted with this woman.

As a mother, how could she be so cruel and take advantage of her own child?

Is such a person worthy of being a mother?

"Jiang Cheng, don't you care about your daughter very much and love your daughter very much?

Even if you have never met her once, you are willing to stay here with the beasts for her and linger on until now.

As long as you compromise with me, our wedding banquet will be over today

I will let you see her and reunite your father and daughter.

I believe you have tried it too, right? I searched the entire village and couldn't find her anywhere.

hehe! Jiang Cheng, I know you too well, so how could I leave her in the village?

But don't worry, she is also my daughter, and I care about her very much.

I arranged a pair of loving parents for her and gave her a huge family fortune.

Living a life like a master and a princess

Didn't you have a wish when you were in college? After you get married, you will change your name to Jiang Jinzhi, and if you get a little cotton-padded jacket, you will call her Jiang Yu.

Let others hear that you have a father-daughter relationship

I have helped you realize it. Your daughter's name is Jiang Yu, and her nominal father is Jiang Jinzhi.

How about it? Am I nice to you? I have thought of every aspect for you.

As long as you compromise with me and visit me happily, you will be able to see your beautiful daughter right away.

Otherwise, think about your slim daughter and dozens of men...

You can imagine how shocking that scene was

Give you two minutes to make a choice, and let me see how much fatherly love you have? "

After listening to the conversation, Jiang Yu was speechless and asked the sky, what is the life experience of the original owner?

How could there be such an outrageous and unscrupulous mother?

Wen Jinyan held the baby in his arms distressedly. He just wanted to take the baby to watch a show, but he didn't expect to see it coming to the baby himself.

But how can that hateful woman be worthy of being a mother? If she dared to stretch out her claws to hurt his baby, he would definitely chop it into pieces for her.

"Two minutes are up, tell me your choice."

"It's okay if I agree, but I want to see my daughter first

Otherwise, how would I know if you would lie to me? "

"After you have paid your respects to the bride, I will naturally let you see her. It is impossible now. If you do, and you regret it, who should I talk to to reason with you?"

"I, Jiang Cheng, always stick to my word from beginning to end.

"As long as you let me see my daughter, I will naturally do what I promise you."

"That's enough, don't give you three points of color, you just want to open a dyeing room, are you qualified to negotiate terms with me?

Ah! It seems like your poor father doesn't have much love.

Okay, I will go and arrange for your daughter to go to the bridal chamber now.

Just continue to stay here honestly, I will come to share the joy with you tomorrow morning."

After the woman finished speaking, she turned around and left. The man behind her clenched his fists, his face full of pain and anger.

"I promise you, if you still have a little conscience, let her go!"

The woman smiled, but she was jealous to death in her heart

Even though that person was his biological flesh and blood, she was still jealous to death

"That's right. Just wait here and I'll arrange for someone to pick you up to take a shower and change clothes."

Yue Ling left, and Jiang Cheng sat dejectedly on the haystack.

After the graduation ceremony, he was dragged here by Yue Ling, force-fed strong drugs, and had a substantive relationship with her in a daze.

Later, his various resistances made Yue Ling angry, so he threw him here to be with the animals.

He has been looking for a way to escape. Unfortunately, this place doesn't look very big, but it looks like a maze. No matter how you walk, you can't find the exit?

When he wanted to give up on himself, Yue Ling came and told him that she had given birth to a daughter for him.

If he dares to seek death, then let his daughter live a life worse than death.

Jiang Cheng lay on the haystack and sighed, "Son, that's all dad can do for you."

No matter where you are? Let's all live happily

Sorry, we may never meet again in this life

"But daddy promises you that after tonight, that crazy woman will never threaten you again."

Chapter 283 Stay and watch the show

Jiang Yu took Wen Jinyan's hand, "Senior brother, let's follow up and see what the hell this woman is doing?"

Jiang Yu and the two followed Yue Ling all the way to the hall, and saw the woman walking back and forth among the men in wedding clothes.

Then he sat on the main seat and looked at the men with cool eyes.

Yue Ling called to the door, "Here comes"

The two maids who came through the door were practicing ancient etiquette?

"Take them all down, if today's wedding can be held smoothly

Send them back tomorrow night

If today's wedding cannot be held smoothly

Send them to the Beast Mountain to take care of the beasts!

"So you'd better pray in your heart that this sect master can successfully marry his sweetheart today."

The maid called someone to carry out all the men in wedding clothes.

At this time, a man with a height of about 1.8 meters and bronze skin walked into the hall.

"Sect Master, according to the news compiled yesterday, there is still no information about the Young Sect Master."

"Keep looking"

"yes"

After the man left, Yue Ling leaned on the chair in despair.

She sent her daughter out to live. On the one hand, she wanted her to live a normal life.

On the other hand, she was also wary of Jiang Cheng. She knew Jiang Cheng too well. Without this girl, he would have ended his life long ago.

Everything was fine originally, but there was a problem with the teleportation array five years ago. They couldn't get out and were cut off from the outside world.

When they tried their best to repair the teleportation array, when they went out, the world outside seemed to have changed.

The place where my daughter lives has been turned into ruins. After more than a year of searching, there is still no news at all.

When he threatened Jiang Cheng, no matter how cruel he said, it hurt his heart

That was the daughter she gave birth to after ten months of hard work, and she looked so much like him. How could she not love her?

Although she didn't grow up with her, she knew everything about her daughter before there was any problem with the teleportation array.

But now I don't know whether she is alive or dead.

"Brother, I can't understand this woman

"But that man's weakness is very well controlled by her."

"Baby, everyone has a weakness. If you grasp the weakness, you will compromise to a large extent."

Jiang Yu nodded thoughtfully, "Senior brother, what is your weakness?"

"You four, mother and son"

Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment, then asked, "Then if someone threatens you with us, mother and son, and asks you to marry someone else, what will you choose?"

Wen Jinyan smiled and rubbed the baby's head, "I won't let this happen.

"If one day, the four of you, mother and son, are really trapped by others, it can only mean one thing: I am no longer here."

Jiang Yu smiled, hugged his senior brother's waist and leaned on his chest, "I'm not a soft persimmon. If others want to take advantage of me, they still have to show their skills."

Even if her cultivation level is not top-notch, she has a lot of wealth

Wen Jinyan likes it very much when Baby takes the initiative to approach him, "Baby, what are your plans?"

"We have been eavesdropping for so long, and it is basically clear

My parents before the end of the world are not my biological parents

"This woman I can't understand, and the man I just saw are" the biological parents of the original owner.

The original owner was tortured and died less than two years after the end of his previous life.

If she could hold on longer, would she wait until her biological mother found her?

"But I don't plan to get involved in what's going on between them, and I have no way of getting involved."

Since I can remember, the people who love me are not them

They are all adults, and their own love-hate entanglements are their own business.

But it's still okay to watch the show as a melon-eater.

I'm also a little curious. With the grievances between these two people, can this wedding really happen? "

Wen Jinyan: As a biological biological daughter, is it really okay for you to watch the show like this, honey?

"Okay, let's wait and see what happens tonight, but it's still a long time before night, what can we do, baby?"

"We are all here, we must pick up some wool and take it away.

This place is probably similar to Worry-free Valley, there must be a lot of good things.

And didn't that woman just say that she would send these people to raise animals tomorrow?

Since it's a beast, we naturally have to go and see it."

"Okay, let's go take a look, I'm quite curious too."

Chapter 284 Shu Ya picks up the child but is rejected by the three little ones

Wen Jinyan took Jiang Yu and stayed above the Mountain of Beasts

Jiang Yu sighed, "It really deserves to be called the Mountain of Beasts."

The mighty and majestic enlarged version of the tiger, the domineering and enlarged version of the lion, the agile cheetah, as long as you can think of it, you can basically see it here.

Wen Jinyan was also quite shocked. It is easy to make one animal obedient, but to make thousands of animals obedient, that's how capable you are.

Moreover, various animals in the same food chain can play harmoniously in the forest. Who can do this without inheritance?

It seems that Master may have mentioned the Beast Control Sect here.

At that time, Master also told them not to offend the Beast Control Sect when walking outside.

"Brother, how about we get a few and go back to look after the house?"

Wen Jinyan coughed lightly, "Baby, don't we have Maomao and the others at home?

These have been tamed by others and will no longer easily recognize their masters.

I have heard Master say before that animals like this have been controlled by their owners since they were young.

After leaving the master, he will starve himself to death

If you really like it, baby, let's go to Hidden Mist Mountain to catch spiritual beasts.

"Spiritual beasts understand human nature, and when they grow up, their fighting power is stronger than these animals."

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Don't worry, brother, I'm just saying this. If I touch these animals now, we probably won't be able to watch tonight."

But if a sect has been passed down to this day, there must be a lot of good things.

"Let's go around, if I don't ruffle a little more wool, I won't be sorry for making this trip."

Wen Jinyan curled her lips and smiled, "Yes, honey is right, we can't suffer a loss."

Jiang Yu despises external things. She mainly looks for elixirs.

Let's see if we can find the spiritual veins

Yue Ling, who was in the hall of the manor, had no idea that her daughter, whom she was worried about, was shaking her head and stroking her wool.

Jiang Cheng was taken to bathe by several guards, and he was at the mercy of several guards, washing himself for several hours.

Then there is hair care and skin care, not only on the face but also on the skin all over the body. Just trimming fingernails and toenails takes a lot of time.

Let him have a feeling that he is not going to be a groom, but to be a sacrifice

Thunder Base

Xiaobao finally achieved his goal and ate biscuits until his stomach was full

Touching her round belly, she said with a smile, "It's okay for mom and dad to play for a few more days and then come back."

Xuanqing tapped her little nose, "Do you still want to be like this every day?

"Today is just an exception, tomorrow it will only be five yuan."

The smile on Xiaobao's face suddenly froze, and he burped untimely.

The little hands silently picked up two more biscuits, "I can eat some more."

Xuanqing laughed out loud. This child is really funny.

"Okay, okay, don't eat anymore. If you continue to eat, your belly will burst."

Xiaobao said pitifully, "There will be no chance tomorrow."

Xuan Qingrou rubbed her little head and said, "Master, can you secretly give you another five yuan?"

"However, this is a secret between the two of us, don't tell anyone else."

Xiaobao's eyes suddenly lit up, "If Master adds two more yuan, I won't tell anyone else."

Xuanqing: Who is he doing this for? This little heartless guy even learned to threaten him.

"Okay, then Master will give you seven more yuan tomorrow.

"Let's go and go out to eat with Master."

"Okay! Master is the best."

Ruan Nian took Shu Ya into the courtyard gate

I saw five children riding children's bicycles in the yard

Xuan Qing, who was sitting next to him, looked up and then lowered his head to study the things in his hands.

If you take a closer look, you will find that it is a children's educational toy

To completely untie or put together various buttons made of metal, you need to use some tricks or reverse thinking.

Xuanqing herself had a lot of fun playing

Jiang Hongying came out with a basin and saw two people entering the courtyard.

"Mrs. Jiang, Mrs. Jiang, come and sit in the room!"

Shu Ya: "No, no, it's almost dinner time and a few children haven't come home. We'll take them back for dinner."

Shuya's three children said, "Dabao, Erbao, and Xiaobao went home with grandma for dinner.

How about we play again after dinner? "

Xiaobao stopped the bicycle, pouted and said, "I won't go back, I hate it there."

Where are the bad women and thieves who steal my cookies?

"I'm full. I'm full with biscuits. My master is great."

Shuya's smile froze, "Xiaobao, my great-grandmother has asked that aunt to move out.

Grandma-in-law promises Xiaobao that no one will take Xiaobao's things randomly in the future, okay? "

Xiaobao still shook his head, "I won't go back, I want to play with Brother Baowen and the others here."

Dabao got off the bicycle and said, "Grandma, please go back first. Is my sister still angry?"

"We will go back when our parents come back."

Shu Ya: "Dabao, my great-grandmother knows that you are the most sensible person.

How can you have a home and not go back? Your parents don't know how many days they have to go out, and it's not convenient to stay at someone else's house for a long time.

Go back with grandma, okay? "

Before Dabao could say anything, Erbao said, "Does Grandma think this matter is over?

Did my sister cry for so long in vain?

The culprit who stole the cookies was not punished at all? "

Shu Ya still said in a good temper, "Then grandma, please call that aunt to come and apologize to Xiaobao, okay?"

Xiaobao put his hands in his pockets, "We are children, how can we ignore these things?

When our guardians, Ms. Jiang and Mr. Wen come back, they will be fully responsible for this matter.

Before this, we will not accept any mediation or meet anyone.

Please come back! "

Dabao rolled his eyes at his younger brother. Not only was Xiaobao affected, but now even Erbao was affected a lot.

No, when his parents come back, he must advise them not to let them watch TV again.

Shu Ya:......

Chapter 285 Jiang Cheng takes action

Jiang Hongying said with a smile, "Old Mrs. Jiang, this is Xiaobao's home. They are not staying at other people's homes."

Children all like to play together. Since they are happy, let them play!

As for other things, let's talk about it when our boss comes back! "

Jiaqin came back from outside while eating the skewers, "Children, godmother is back!

Did you miss me? "

Dabao looked away, not wanting to admit that this was his godmother?

Erbao said with a smile, "Godmother, if you continue to eat like this, you will turn into a ball and your face will be covered with acne."

Forget about finding Prince Charming, finding a Frog Prince would probably be too much.

"Be careful if you don't get married, my second father-in-law doesn't want you anymore."

"Cough cough cough!" Jiaqin choked and almost coughed up his lungs.

"Er Bao, if you have the ability, just stop. I promise not to hit you today."

"I will not turn into a ball, I will not get acne, I will always be a little fairy daughter"

Erbao made a face, smiled and ran away

Xiaobao smiled and added, "Godmother, the little fairy won't eat like you."

Jiaqin: My little cuties have changed their minds

Dabao looked at Grandma and said, "Grandma, you go back first.

Don't keep your family waiting. We are very happy here.

Mom and dad are back, we will go back."

Shu Ya nodded helplessly, "Okay! Then you can have fun

Grandma, I won't bother you anymore."

Shuya returned home dejectedly. Jiang Yaohua said, "I told you, the children had a great time playing there.

A child! Wherever it is comfortable and fun, he naturally likes to stay there

You insist on taking them back, but they are not happy

Hurry up and eat! My granddaughter should be back in a few days."

Shu Ya: This damn old man is so mean-spirited. If she doesn't watch, how can she rest assured?

South of the Thunder base, Shu Mingyang, sitting in a rental house, was accusing Shu Xinwan

"Xinwan, it's not that dad said you, you are really too sloppy this time.

You don't even think about it, what time is it now? How tight is the time?

"If you can't find something, just return it quickly, and you won't be caught by a few idiots."

Shu Jingchen, the son of Shu Mingyang, said in an accusing tone, "Who are we here for? You don't live up to your expectations, yet you expect us to

Now that I'm fine, I've been kicked out. When will I have a chance to find something?

We don't care, but can your man wait?

Don't forget how difficult his situation is now

"Please serve some snacks, ancestors"

Shu Xinwan touched her belly, "Dad, brother, don't worry! This opportunity will come soon.

But before that, we have to find something to do. The harder it is, the better the effect will be.

That person, my great-aunt, I stayed with her for so long

I couldn't know her better

But having said that, that biscuit is really delicious

After eating, I felt warm all over and felt very energetic.

Do you think there is anything strange about this? "

Shu Mingyang: "Is there something fishy or not? It's useless for us to guess now.

Just follow Xinwan's method! "

The sky was getting darker. Jiang Yu, who was gathering wool, glanced at the elixir in the space with satisfaction. This trip was worth it.

"It's almost dark, senior brother, we should go to the theater."

Wen Jinyan performed several cleaning techniques on the baby and himself

I just carried the baby back to the manor to watch the show.

The entire manor was brightly lit. As soon as Jiang Yu and the others arrived outside the hall, they heard loud shouts from inside, "Bow down to heaven and earth!"

Jiang Yu's eyes lit up, "Senior brother, we came at the right time!"

The two of them walked into the hall in a swaggering manner.

When Jiang Yu saw the groom's face clearly, she almost exclaimed. Like, it was so similar. The original owner looked so much like her father.

But judging by time, Jiang Cheng should be in his 40s, right?

It would not be an exaggeration to say that he is only 20 years old with this face now

That woman not only tortured her, but also took good care of her face. Did she really like this face? Still like this person?

"Two bows to the high hall"

"House of husband and wife"

Seeing that the ceremony was completed, it was completed so smoothly? A little disappointed. She had been looking forward to it all day and thought she could eat a big melon.

"The groom can hug the bride now"

Jiang Cheng stepped forward and hugged Yue Ling, and the servants lowered their heads.

At this time, Jiang Cheng quickly pulled out the hairpin from Yue Ling's head, closed his eyes, and thrust it into Yue Ling's back vest.

Chapter 286 An unexpected meeting

Yue Ling straightened her body and leaned softly into Jiang Cheng's arms.

Said to the servants, "You all go down! No matter what noise you hear tonight, don't show up."

After all the servants left, Yue Lingcai said, "Since I fell in love with you, this is the first time you have taken the initiative to approach me and the first time you have taken the initiative to hug me.

Even if you have other thoughts, I'm still happy with it

Jiang Cheng, you know, I am not an ordinary person

Without my connivance, you can't hurt me half a bit

But I would rather get hurt than stay in your arms for a while."

Jiang Cheng pushed Yue Ling away from his arms, turned around, closed his eyes, and then said, "I agreed to complete the ceremony with you just to die with you.

I am incompetent and can't kill you. Now you have to kill or behead me. It's up to you.

"I just hope that for the sake of blood and family ties, you will stop making things difficult for your daughter."

Yue Ling was obviously smiling, but tears flowed out as if a floodgate had been opened.

"A Cheng, why don't you try to understand me a little bit?

Why don't you open a window for me?

Even if you give me a look or a smile, I will be willing to go to the mountains of swords or the sea of ​​fire for you.

But no matter how I torture you? You won't even look at me

When I told you that I gave birth to a daughter for you, I clearly saw a flash of light in your eyes.

I thought I was going to wait until the clouds cleared and the moon shone brightly, but in the end, I was just happy for nothing.

Later I discovered that only a daughter can make your mood change slightly.

Even if this change is not because of me, I still like it

Let me tell you, how do I torture and abuse my daughter?

It's all because of this slight change

Ah Cheng, look at me, look at me, okay? "

Jiang Cheng still refused to look back. Yue Ling collapsed, collapsed on the ground and cried loudly.

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Cheng and then at the woman crying on the ground.

Why would such a powerful and good-looking woman have to live such a humble life?

Apart from his good-looking face, she didn't see anything remarkable about this man?

Jiang Yu couldn't help but said, "What's there to cry about?"

Isn't he just a man? Why have you humbled yourself so much?

If this doesn't work, why not love someone else?

Why do you have to hang yourself from a tree? He also made himself physically and mentally injured."

Yue Ling stopped crying and waved a palm toward the source of the sound, "Pretend to be a ghost."

Wen Jinyan immediately led Jiang Yu out of the way.

Jiang Yu said angrily, "Are you talking about martial ethics?

"I enlighten you with good intentions, but you still do evil things."

Wen Jinyan coughed lightly, "Baby, we are using the invisibility charm now."

Jiang Yu was stunned and slapped his forehead, "I forgot, haha!"

Yue Ling said with a cold face, "Since you are all here at our Beast Control Sect, why hide your head and show your tail?"

Jiang Yu added, "You still have the nerve to say that, why don't you bring my team members over?"

I'm too lazy to come. My appearance fee is very expensive.

If it weren't for the fact that I was so breathless watching this scene that I couldn't be bothered to speak out?

But now that I see it, I'm really curious, will you two live a good life together, or will you never have contact with each other, or will you destroy each other? "

Wen Jinyan looked at her baby's naughty and curious look. She really looked so cute.

Yue Ling was very speechless. How could this be so weird?

"Either you show up, or you take your people and leave quickly.

"This is a matter of my Beast Control Sect and has nothing to do with you. There is no need to tell you the result."

Jiang Yu: "It doesn't have much to do with me, but I didn't see the outcome after watching the play. It's quite appetizing."

You answer me a question and I will leave

Will you let him go, or will you continue to lock him up? Or let him forcefully become your husband."

Yue Ling couldn't bear it and swung his palms several times in succession. The originally perfect Xitang was instantly destroyed.

When Wen Jinyan pulled Jiang Yu to dodge, the invisibility charm on his body was knocked off by the aftermath.

But neither of them noticed. After hiding, Jiang Yu said angrily, "Why are you so violent? If you don't answer, you won't answer!"

The moment Jiang Yu raised her head, Jiang Cheng and Yue Ling saw her appearance clearly and were both stunned.

Yue Ling came back to her senses and said in a trembling voice, "Xiao Yu'er, Xiao Yu'er is you, right?

Mom knew you would be fine. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Mom didn't know it was you just now. Were you hurt? "

Jiang Yu blinked his big eyes twice and said uncertainly, "Brother, she seems to be able to see us?" Is there something wrong with the talisman?

Wen Jinyan glanced at the talisman that fell on the ground, "Baby, the talisman fell."

Jiang Yu's heart skipped a beat. It's over. It's all on him.

"You got the wrong person." After saying that, he took his senior brother and teleported.

Chapter 287 Reason

Yue Ling was afraid that her daughter would disappear, so she immediately took off the tag on her chest and used a special method to activate the manor's formation.

Jiang Yu and the others just happened to be stopped. Jiang Yu sighed, "It was just a little bit close."

Wen Jinyan held her in his arms, "Baby, escaping is not the solution.

"Don't worry, my senior brother is here and I won't let you be wronged."

Yue Ling held Jiang Cheng's waist, and the two appeared behind Jiang Yu and the others.

Yue Ling let go of Jiang Cheng's waist and held his hand instead. Jiang Cheng struggled a few times but couldn't break free.

Yue Ling: "Xiao Yu'er, since you have been watching the show

Then you must also know our relationship

I am your mother, this is your father

We finally reunited, please don't leave, okay? "

Jiang Yu turned around helplessly, "I do know everything I need to know.

But why did you leave me here?

I don't want to get involved in your grudges. I have my own life to live.

Whether you are divided or united, whether you hate or love, you can make your own decisions.

"I just felt so aggrieved by what I saw that I couldn't help but speak out."

Yue Ling smiled and said, "I was just afraid that you would disappear, so I activated the formation out of desperation.

I won't force you to stay. It's just that our family of three has finally reunited. Let's sit down for a meal and have a chat, okay?

Your father has always cared about you, and you have been the driving force behind him. This is the first time you and your daughter have met. Let him take a good look at you, okay? "

"What's so good about him? Isn't looking at me the same as looking at himself?

Find a mirror and look at it for as long as you want

You two have made it difficult for you to fight to the death. Wouldn't it be more embarrassing if I were added to the mix? What's there to talk about?

You are my biological mother by blood, I don't want to fight with you

"We are going out, please open the formation."

Yue Ling: "Yes, you father and daughter are really carved from the same mold, just like pasting and copying.

"I can't open this formation now. Once activated, it will take three days to open."

"What?"

Jiang Yu now wants to give himself a slap in the mouth to make you talk too much.

Jiang Cheng has always been staring at his daughter. Ever since he knew he had a daughter, he has been fantasizing about her appearance.

Now that he saw the real person, he realized that the one he imagined was not one percent as good as his daughter.

He said excitedly, "Xiao Xiaoyu, I'm dad. I'm sorry that we made it so bad when we first met.

How are you doing? "

"It's pretty good." Before the end of the world, the original owner's life was indeed pretty good.

Wen Jinyan took the baby's hand and said, "Baby, the wound is bleeding. You need to squeeze the pus out so that the wound can heal well."

The same thing is true. When we encounter trouble, we solve it. Otherwise, it will only get worse and worse. Avoiding is not the best choice.

Don't worry about anything. Is your senior brother here? "

Wen Jinyan was worried that this matter would leave a shadow on his baby, so he might as well handle it quickly and minimize this possibility.

Jiang Yu naturally understood the truth. It would be better not to meet. Now that we have met, we have to face it.

well! I want to slap myself in the mouth again

After thinking about it, he really took action, but was stopped by Wen Jinyan with quick eyes and hands, "Baby, be good, I don't blame you, they are the ones who made the baby uncomfortable. The baby said his own opinion and did nothing wrong."

Jiang Yu: My senior brother is really a capable person. He makes excuses for me so thoughtfully.

Jiang Yu said to Jiang Cheng and Yue Ling, "Okay, let's talk about it."

The hall just now has been destroyed. Now a few people have arrived at another small flower hall.

After the maid served the tea, Yue Ling pushed the tea cup in front of her daughter, "This is scented tea made from collected honeydew. Xiao Yu'er, can you try it and see if it tastes like it?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "I'm not thirsty now. What do you want to talk about? Let's talk quickly."

Yue Ling sighed and said, "Xiao Yu'er, do you resent your mother for sending you out? She didn't grow up with you.

But my mother has her own reasons, and we have to start with the rules of the Beast Control Sect.

In fact, our Beast Control Sect is very large, and many areas are isolated by various formations.

This manor is the exclusive place of the sect master

The sect masters of all generations have been women. From the moment we are born, our bodies must undergo various transformations.

That kind of excruciating torture gives the participating children a slim chance of surviving.

You were obtained by my mother through all possible means and efforts. She didn't even have time to love you. How could she watch you and go through the hardships I had suffered all over again? There's even a chance that you won't be able to survive it.

I want you to live a normal life, so I sent you to the outside world

Your adoptive father and mother are loyal subordinates of your mother, and they will give you the care and love of your parents.

I support them to establish Jiangshi Group and open independent processing plants according to your taste

I just want you to live a good life without being wronged

Although I am not with you, my mother knows every little habit you have.

I originally planned to just pay attention to you silently and see that you are safe and happy.

Unfortunately, something unexpected happened, and there was a problem with the teleportation array leading to the outside world.

Mom, I lost all your information. When I tried to fix the teleportation array, I could no longer find you.

Xiao Yuer, no matter what the relationship between me and your father is? But your mother's love for you will not be affected."

Jiang Cheng looked at Yue Ling in surprise, "So you lied to me for more than 20 years in one fell swoop.

"Just to make me have emotional ups and downs, you pervertedly used your daughter as an excuse to lie to me for so many years."

Yue Ling looked at Jiang Cheng sadly: "If you try to understand me a little bit, I can't lie to you."

"Haha! Yue Ling, please put yourself in someone else's shoes and think about it. If you were forced to have sex and be imprisoned in your prime youth, what would you do?

You simply have a brain problem. You insult me ​​in all kinds of ways, but at the same time you want me to understand you and like you.

She even used her daughter to threaten me in various ways.

"Unless I have a problem with my head, I will fall in love with you."

Yue Ling said with memories, "From the time I fell in love with you at first sight to when I found a way to become your classmate.

You and I went to school for five years and were your deskmates for five years.

I have shown you all kinds of attentiveness and pursued you in all kinds of ways, but have you ever looked at me seriously?

After graduating from college, I have to return to the Beast Control Sect. If I don't get you away, won't I have to be separated from you?

Even though we were separated, you still fall in love with me so much

If I don't force myself to have sex with you, how can I have a daughter?

"Besides, it's my first time too, so you won't suffer."

Jiang Yu: ...Is it really okay to discuss this issue in front of them?

Wen Jinyan was also speechless. No wonder the relationship between these two people has not made any progress after more than 20 years.

With such a temperament, it is really rare to sit down and have a good talk now.

Chapter 288 Tell the family that they are well

Jiang Cheng: "I won't tell you whether I will suffer a loss or not, but you have imprisoned me for more than 20 years.

During this period, I was subjected to all kinds of mental and physical torture.

I lost contact with my family. Now I don't even know if my family is alive or dead.

"But you ask me to like you under such factors, you are simply a pervert."

Yue Ling: "Yes, I am a pervert. The pervert falls in love with you. The pervert has to be you."

Even if you don't give me a look, I still want you pervertedly

I'm telling you now, you will never leave in this life

We have paid homage today. No matter in name or in reality, you are my Yue Ling's man.

Even if he dies, he will be labeled as my Yue Ling."

Jiang Cheng said angrily, "You are shameless."

Yue Ling: "Shameless is shameless. At least I am shameless and can still have you."

After five years in college, I have been polite enough to you, but have you even looked at me?

Facts have proved that you should be shameless when you should be shameless. If I were not shameless, could you have a daughter? "

Jiang Cheng blushed and said, "You are shameless."

Yue Ling: "I need you more than face."

Jiang Cheng held it in for a long time before he finally said, "You are simply a weirdo."

Yue Ling: "No matter how weird I am, you can't get rid of me.

"You will never escape from my grasp in this life."

Jiang Yu looked at this, looked at that, what kind of development is this?

Why did you call her here to talk about it? Watch their weird arguments.

Jiang Yu said: "Why don't you two just work together? I feel like you are quite suitable."

"impossible"

"OK!"

Jiang Cheng and Yue Ling answered at the same time. Yue Ling looked at Jiang Cheng and said, "Don't you always talk about your daughter and do everything for her? Now you don't even listen to your daughter?"

"Do you still want your daughter who witnessed our ceremony to witness our separation immediately?"

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth. This woman was still as shameless as ever.

Jiang Yu: No, that's not necessary. She just said it casually.

Jiang Cheng took a deep breath before saying, "Yue Ling, why don't you understand?

There are two big gaps between us. One is my daughter and the other is my heart.

I don't need to pursue the matter regarding my daughter.

But what about my parents and relatives? You made me disappear from the world inexplicably

How do my relatives feel? I'm afraid we are now separated forever.

I may never see my parents again in this life

You let me carry such hatred, how can I like you? How to live with you?

Your thinking and emotions are abnormal, do you know? "

Yue Ling: "You can't blame me entirely! If you had liked me from the beginning and lived well with me, would I have taken you away?

Come to the Beast Control Sect, if you accept me and give me a sense of security, will I not let you go back? "

Jiang Cheng was too lazy to argue, "You are just an unreasonable shrew, I can't explain to you."

"Who is not a little fairy? It was you who tortured me into a shrew."

Jiang Cheng stood up and pointed at Yue Ling angrily, "Who is torturing whom? Don't make excuses."

Yue Ling: "If you don't love me, it is the greatest torture to me."

Jiang Cheng sat down, this shrew could always be beaten down, it was pointless to say it or not?

Jiang Yu looked at his biological father, who was clearly furious and aggrieved, yet he was beaten down.

You can't reason clearly, you can't win an argument, let alone a fight.

Think about it for a moment, if she were in this position, would she drive herself crazy?

It seems that this old father has a strong ability to withstand pressure.

Jiang Yuqing coughed and said to Jiang Cheng, "Your parents and relatives are all fine. They are living well at the Thunder Base in Beijing."

My body is also very healthy and I will have no problem living a long life."

Jiang Cheng stood up and said, "Xiao Yu, is it true? But your grandparents are over 80 years old. Are they really in good health now?"

Jiang Yu nodded, "Really, I don't need to lie.

"I saw them even yesterday morning."

The big stone weighing on Jiang Cheng's heart was finally removed. During these years of being imprisoned, his daughter and family were the beliefs he persisted in.

Now that my daughter is fine and my family is safe and sound, I finally feel at ease.

Yue Ling heard the key, "Xiao Yu'er, do you know the Jiang family?"

Jiang Yu nodded and briefly explained the process of getting to know Jiang Ting.

"That's what happened, but at the time I thought my dad had undergone plastic surgery, and I never thought there was someone else."

It was verified with Jiang Ting's blood, but who knew at the time that there were so many bloody plots in it?

Jiang Cheng looked at his daughter expectantly, "Xiaoyu, you even recognize your grandfather, grandmother, and uncle, and by the way, you recognize your father too."

Chapter 289 A different way of getting along

Yue Ling also said: "Yes, yes, Xiao Yu'er, by the way, I also recognized my mother."

Jiang Yu: Is it okay to recognize relatives?

Jiang Yu glanced at the two of them speechlessly, "We know each other's identities, and we can sit down and have a good conversation.

I have also passed the age where I need the care of my parents

It's fine for us to get along like this. Why do we have to worry about mom and dad?

Besides, the disharmonious relationship you two have now

It's not very suitable to describe the relationship between the three of us as a family of three.

With your age and health, it's not yet time for you to need me to support you in your old age.

So why do you have to be so entangled? "

Although Jiang Cheng didn't hear his daughter calling him daddy, he felt a little regretful, but he was already satisfied with being able to see his daughter so close.

Yue Ling had the same idea. She sent so many people and searched for so long, but there was no news at all. Although she kept searching, she already had the worst plan in mind.

Now that I can see my daughter safe and sound, and still tease them, there is nothing more surprising than finding a lost daughter!

It doesn't matter whether you call me mom or not, as long as your daughter is happy

Jiang Yu asked again, "Does it really take three days for this formation to be activated again?"

Yue Ling nodded, "Yes! Xiao Yu'er, are you in a hurry?"

Jiang Yu rolled his eyes, "Several of my team members have family members.

When you bring people here when they are creating life, we won't say whether it leaves any shadow on them.

But your wife is not worried at home?

Three days later, I still don't know how anxious I am. "

Facing her daughter's reproach, Yue Ling smiled guiltily and awkwardly, "I won't do it again next time."

This is also my first time doing this kind of thing

"But you can't blame me entirely, it's all because of your unreliable father."

Jiang Cheng is too lazy to argue anymore! Not loving her is the original sin, everything can be blamed on him

Jiang Yu stood up, "Okay, you two slowly get involved and argue, I'll leave first."

Jiang Cheng and Yue Ling panicked immediately, and they asked in unison, "Where are you going?"

Jiang Yu turned around and said, "Go and study this formation. Maybe I can go out in less than three days."

Yue Ling quickly stepped forward to stop her, "Xiao Yu'er, don't be impulsive.

You must not force your way into the formation, otherwise you will be injured.

"This is not an ordinary formation. I heard my ancestors say that when big men in the out-of-body stage broke into the formation, they were almost destroyed."

Jiang Yu spread her hands helplessly, "If you don't go and break in, there's nothing you can do, and you won't open it for me."

Yue Ling: How could this elf figure out?

"How do you know I can drive it?"

Jiang Yu raised her lips and smiled, "It's about the formation! Although I'm not proficient in it, I still have some understanding of it.

Once you say it is turned on, it will take at least three days to turn off. I believe this.

But apart from this, there must be other ways to get out.

right? "

Yue Ling looked at her daughter carefully. There were really big changes between her daughter now and before.

My previous daughter was smart, wise, calm, steady, and a little withdrawn.

But now this Qiao smiles brightly and is quirky. This is what she should look like at her age.

In fact, Jiang Yu's previous temperament was similar to that of the original owner.

It's just that in the past few years, the one who was pampered by Master, Senior Brother and the others has become more and more childlike and looks more lively.

Yue Ling compromised and said, "Xiao Yu'er is so smart. You are right. There are indeed other ways."

But look, it's getting dark now. Can we leave tomorrow?

Tell us about your life these past few years, please?

"It doesn't matter if you don't call me mom or dad, we can just get along as friends."

Jiang Yu's eyes lit up, it was indeed so

Yue Ling, who caught the change in his daughter's eyes, reacted now, "Hey, you naughty guy, you actually cheated."

Wen Jinyan was quite surprised. He thought his darling was really going to study formations.

Jiang Yu saw the look in his senior brother's eyes and said to him with a smile, "I still know how much I weigh.

This kind of ancient formation that gathers huge energy is not a last resort. Why should I risk my life?

I am quite satisfied with my little life. Haven't I lived enough? "

Wen Jinyan smiled fondly, "Well, we will be together for a long time."

Only then did Jiang Cheng and Yue Ling take a closer look at this young man.

Yue Ling was very proud. Her daughter had as good eyesight as she did. This young man was very good-looking.

The emotion shown in her eyes for her daughter has almost turned into reality.

Jiang Cheng felt a little unhappy. His daughter had become someone else's family before she recognized him.

Jiang Cheng asked, "Xiaoyu, who is this young man?"

Chapter 290 Knock Jiang Cheng unconscious

"His name is Wen Jinyan, he is both my senior brother and my boyfriend."

Yue Ling praised, "Xiao Yu'er, you have good taste, and you are luckier than your mother."

"This young man is much better than your blind father. Cherish it."

Jiang Cheng:......

Jiang Yu nodded: "I know, my senior brother is very good.

It's getting late now, so I'll just listen to you and leave tomorrow. My senior brother and I went to find a place to rest.

You two spend your wedding night slowly! We won't bother you

"Don't worry, we won't peek anymore."

After saying that, he took his senior brother's hand and went out. Yue Ling said in a dumbfounded voice, "Go to the south, there is a yard over there."

"I know!", but my feet are walking in the wrong direction.

Wen Jinyan quickly pulled her around

Yue Ling suddenly burst out laughing. Why hadn't she noticed before that her daughter was just as crazy as her father?

After laughing, he looked at Jiang Cheng aggrievedly and said, "Why do you still hate me?

She is obviously the daughter I gave birth to through all the hardships. Not only does she look like you, she even has the attributes of a road idiot like you.

Can you see any trace of me in her?

I have a deep love for you and regard you as the sun in my life, which makes me exhausted both physically and mentally.

What do I have in the end? There is only your hatred and resentment towards me."

Jiang Cheng's eyes were still looking at the direction where his daughter disappeared, "Let me leave! Let me go and let yourself go."

"I am just an ordinary person, and my life span of just a few decades is just a passerby in a long life for you."

Yue Ling: "Impossible, I won't let you go

Acheng, didn't your daughter just say that? we are a good fit

Can you let go of your grudge? try to understand me a little

Let's start from scratch, just pretend we've just met each other now, can we get along slowly?

I will not let your life span be only a few decades, I have found a way A Cheng

Don't you want to spend more time with your daughter?

Our daughter is not an ordinary person. As a family of three, we can really get along with each other for a long, long time.

Acheng, I will never lock you up again or torture you again.

Let's get along well, okay? "

Jiang Cheng sighed. How could he make this woman so persistent? Can't he change it?

He can't bear such paranoid and perverted feelings.

"Calm down. That's it for tonight. You go to bed early. I'm going back."

As Jiang Chengtai walked out, Yue Ling rushed over and hugged him from behind.

"A Cheng, please don't leave, don't leave, okay?

We have already married. We are a legitimate couple.

"You can't leave me, you can't abandon me, Cheng"

Jiang Cheng wanted to pull away Yue Ling's hand from holding him.

"Yue Ling, please wake up, I..."

Before Jiang Cheng could finish speaking, he was knocked unconscious by Yue Ling.

Yue Ling followed him, looked at how obedient he was in her arms, and reached out to touch Chao Si Mu Xiang's face.

"A Cheng, we are already married. Tonight is the wedding night, you are not allowed to go anywhere."

Yue Ling was hugged by the princess and carried her groom back to the bridal chamber.

On the other side, Wen Jinyan held Jiang Yu in his arms, "Baby, shall we continue to look for spiritual veins tomorrow?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "I'm not looking for you anymore. Didn't she say that? The Beast Control Sect is very big and is divided into various areas by formations."

Even if spiritual veins exist, we can't find them easily.

I don't feel at ease and feel fuzzy inside.

"I always feel that something will happen. Let's arrange things as soon as possible. I want to get back to the children as soon as possible."

Wen Jinyan didn't feel much about it, but thinking that the baby covered a wide range of fields and knew a lot of things, he took it in.

"Okay, then we'll leave tomorrow"

"Um"

the next day

Jiang Cheng opened his eyes, and what he saw was the bright red top of the bed tent.

Slowly turned around and looked around, and found that no one was relieved.

But as soon as his body moved, the relaxed expression on his face was instantly replaced by shame and anger.

"A Cheng, are you awake? Get up as soon as you wake up. My daughter is leaving today, so let's give her a good send-off."

Jiang Cheng turned around when he heard the sound and saw the woman combing her hair.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Yue Ling, you stripped me naked and raped me again."

Are you still a woman? Are you shameless? "

Yue Ling's face was glowing red, and he inserted a white jade hairpin into his head in front of the mirror.

"Am I a woman? Don't you know yet?

I prefer to have you than to have face

Get up quickly! If your daughter comes later and sees you still lying in bed, will you be embarrassed? "

Jiang Cheng glared at Yue Ling several times, wrapped himself in a quilt, sat up and looked for his clothes.

Then he looked at the pile of torn red cloth on the ground. Those should be the clothes he wore yesterday, right?

How fierce is this damn woman? My clothes are all in this mess

"Find me some clothes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 83 7
黑氣席卷[天災] / Black air sweeps across [natural disaster] 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285788.html Summer solstice rebirth and return to the previ...
262K 16.7K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
164K 4.5K 27
It's called 'Back to Reality', you'll see why it says that soon
346K 12.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...