The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 26.

42.1K 2.8K 299
By _authormanpreet

Nitya became even more sad after hearing what Kaka said. She could not understand what was the reason behind all this that Kaka did not even answer.

Thinking all this, she went to her room and placed her pen and paper on the table and stood there with her head down and both her hands on the table.

She pushed her hair back from her face, took a deep breath and said to herself, "I think I should talk to Ava about this, because now he's the only one who can tell me about it. Kaka won't tell anything, so it would be better if I ask Ava about this?"

Saying this, Nitya went towards the bed, while on the other hand Avayan was still busy in his work. When he was free after completing all his work, he left the office.

Avayan reached the main door, his driver was standing ready with the car ahead and he opened the door of the car for Avayan.

Avayan was about to sit in the car when someone suddenly caught his hand from behind. He looked back in anger and surprise because no one here had the courage to stop him like this.

And Aadhar was standing in front holding his hand. Avayan glared at Aadhar angrily and shook his hand.

Avayan was about to say something when Aadhar stopped him and quickly said, "Avayan I want to talk to you"

Avayan said without any expressions on this, "Stay away from me, otherwise you will be left with nothing but regrets".

Saying this, he started sitting in the car again, but in the meantime Aadhar came forward and stopped him again. And said, "I said I want to talk to you."

Avayan looked at him angrily and tightened his jaw, said, "I am not in the habit of repeating myself, so what I said just keep in your mind".

Saying this, Avayan sat in the car and Aadhar kept calling him but he left from there without paying attention to anything Aadhar said.

Aadhar angrily hit his foot on the ground, took his head in his hands and shouted angrily "Avayannnnn?"

He paused for a while and said further, "I thought that maybe by talking to you, whatever is going on in my mind might be proved wrong, but no, no Avayan, I do not want to ever have to stand in front of you".

Aadhar left from there and after some time Avayan also reached home. As he reached the door he saw Nitya was sitting on the sofa. He smiled and came towards her.

When Nitya's attention went to him, she quickly stood up from her place and then while going towards Avayan, said in signs to him, "You are coming now, I have been waiting for you for so long".

Then holding his hand and showing him the watch worn on his hand, Signs further, "Look at the time, how late did you come?"

Avayan understood everything Nitya said and then with a smile he said, "Sugar! now will you let me come further or I will sit here".

On this, Nitya narrowed her eyes and started looking at Avayan with irritation.

Avayan went towards his room. Nitya stood there. After going some distance, he stopped and then looked back towards he said in his mind, "Earlier I never felt that I should go home on time, nor did I come home often and even when I did come, there was no timing for it. Because this house was never a home for me. But since you came Princess, I want to come home on time, because now it feels like a home here and also I know that you are waiting for me".

Avayan was standing there thinking all this when Nitya turned back and saw that he was still standing there, she quickly came forward and sign, "Go".

Avayan smiled and nodded his head, and went towards his room without saying anything. Nitya sat at the dining table and started waiting for him to arrive.

She looked up the stairs and said in her mind, "Should I talk to Ava after dinner? Yes, I had to talk that's why I was waiting for him so eagerly but if he gets angry. So what? anyway his mind always remains hot in anger, ohh this hot headed can't easy to handle?"

Said this, a smile appeared on her face and after some time Avayan came down freshened up.

Nitya served dinner for him and she herself sat down and started eating with him. After eating, he left from there without saying anything and Nitya started cleaning the kitchen.

As she was free, she quickly moved towards Avayan's room, but stopped near the door, took a deep breath, opened the door and went to his room.

She was very surprised. She looked around the room and said to herself, "Where has he gone? He came here to his room, so where did he go?"

Having said this, she checked in the ward room and bathroom but Avayan was not there either.

Nitya was completely surprised, she did not understand anything as to where Avayan had gone because she had seen him going to his room. And after that she did not see him coming out.

Thinking all this, she came out of his room and then went downstairs to search for him.

On the other hand, in a big room of a white bungalow, the pages of the files kept on table and also some pages were scattered in the room due to the wind.

Meanwhile there came a woman whose age would be around fifty-five to fifty-six, and who was wearing a green saree.

She entered the room and placed her hand on her forehead and said, "Oh God, this boy has again scattered his files. He has not even closed the window, I don't know when he will grow up."

She had just said this when a voice came from behind, "Maa, next month I am going to be 29 years old and you are saying when will I grow up."

She looked back irritably at this and said, "Aadhar! It doesn't matter how old you get, your intelligence should also increase with age."

Aadhar was standing behind and had a lovely smile on his face and this lady is Aadhar's mother.

Aadhar came forward and said, "Maybe you are forgetting that your son is a senior CBI officer of this city and you are underestimating me too much Maa."

On this his mother said, "Yes, yes, I know that my son is a senior CBI officer but perhaps you are forgetting that I am your mother and I have told you so many times not to keep your things scattered like this."

"And then when you don't get anything, Then you will lift the whole house on your head and turn everything upside down." She continued.

Taking the pages of the files from her hands Aadhar said laughingly, "Calm down, calm down Maa."

She laughed at this and while Aadhar was holding the pages of the file from her hand, her attention went to a page on which the photo seemed familiar to her. And she took a page from Aadhar's hand and started looking at it.

She said, "Aadhar he is Avayan, isn't he?"

Aadhar said with sad smile, "Yes Maa he is Avayan".

Whereas his mother happily looked at Avayan's picture and said, "How much has he changed?"

Aadhar took that page from her hand, placed it on the table and said, "Yes, he has changed a lot."

His mother saw the disappointment on Aadhar's face, that is why she did not say anything further. Because she knew very well how much Aadhar loves Avayan and he has not been in touch with Aadhar for the last so many years.

At the same time, Aadhar took out another file from the drawer of the table and kept that page in it. That file contained all the information about Avayan that Aadhar had collected till date.

Ever since Aadhar had met Avayan in Italy, he had a bad feeling about him. He felt that Avayan might be doing something wrong.

Because of which he was trying to find out everything about Avayan. But till date, he has got only that much information as required by Avayan, a 'successful business man', apart from this till date Aadhar has not been able to find out anything else. Because his lifestyle and business were absolutely clean like a common man. No one ever can imagine that this ordinary person could have another face? So, it is impossible to reach Mad Wolf via Avayan Singh Rathore.

Nitya had searched for Avayan in the entire house but she could not find him anywhere. Because of which she started getting worried.

Nitya, tired and defeated, went back to Avayan's room to see him. She said in her mind, "Where has he disappeared? He is not even in the room and I have searched everywhere in the house too.

Having said this, she took a deep breath and sat on the bed facing the door to wait for Avayan. After some time, Avayan came out from the secret door behind the dressing table and saw that Nitya was sitting on the bed in front of him, facing the other side. Avayan stopped there for a moment.

And then he slowly pressed the button below the dressing table and started coming forward, while the dressing table automatically went to its place. Avayan came forward a little and looked at her and said "What happened Princess? What are you doing here?"

Nitya was shocked to hear his voice from behind her and was looking at him with surprise.

Avayan stood next to Nitya and then bowed a little and said with a smile, "You are here at this time? How? Or do you want to sleep here with me?"

On hearing this, Nitya widened her eyes and started staring at Avayan. She doesn't understand anything as to how he came here suddenly.

Avayan said with an evil smirk, "Do you really want to sleep with-?"

Avayan had just said this much when Nitya put her finger on his lips and asked him to keep quiet.

Avayan became silent there and then Nitya pointed towards his back and asked in signs, "You were not here, so how did you come from there?"

Avayan did not react anything to this and then paused for a while he leaned over her face and said, "I was here only."

Nitya quickly shook both her hands in the negative and further said in signs, "No, you were not here".

Avayan laughed at this and then started leaving from there without giving her any answer, but in the meanwhile Nitya stopped him by holding his hand and then taking a deep breath in irritation, said further in signs with her another hand, "Where are you going? First tell me where were you?"

Avayan started looking at Nitya's hand without any expressions, with which she was holding his hand tightly.

As soon as Nitya saw Avayan's eyes which was currently fixed on her hand, she quickly left his hand and then stood a little behind.

Avayan came forward towards her and placed her hand again on his hand, leaned over her face and said softly in her ear, "You can hold my hand, however you want. It is your right. After all I'm all yours, Mrs. Rathore".

Nitya took her hand back from his hand and she placed her hand on his chest and turned him back a little.

Then after a bit, she said in signs with an irritated face, "You step back a little and why do you lean on my face again and again?"

Avayan further said on this, "Because you are so short. Look, you don't even come up to my chin, that's why I have to bend down a little to talk to you".

Then, after pausing for a while, Avayan teased her, "Little princess."

Nitya widened her eyes and started staring at him with the reaction of, "What the hell?"

And staring at him she left from there without saying anything further.

Avayan started looking at the dressing table as soon as she left. He had done all this deliberately. So that he can distract her and divert her attention from where he had come from suddenly, he could just entangle her with his words. And in which he was successful.

Whereas Nitya went to her room in irritation and then made a strange face and said to herself, "I am not that short, I mean my height is 5'3, so how can I be short, whatever? He himself is quite tall, I am not short".

Then after a while, she placed her hand on her forehead and said to herself, "Oho, Nitya what did you go there to do and what did you get entangled in, idiot?"

On the other hand, Avayan picked up a bottle of wine from the bar counter in front, poured it in his glass and then took a sip, looking towards the wall in front, he said, "Don't come so close to me Princess, that someday you might know that Avayan from whose dark shadow I want to save you. Whatever you know is enough for us, not more than this sugar, not more than this".

Saying this, Avayan drank all the wine in one go and then he turned his face upward and closed his eyes.

Next morning,

Nitya quickly got up and then got ready and started going downstairs when suddenly at the door she stopped. And then looking back towards wardrobe and said to herself, "Now let me tell you Mr. Husband, that I'm not that short".

Saying this, she walked towards the wardrobe and then took out a box.

Nitya opened the box while sitting on the bed and took out the heels from it and wore them, stood up and walked for a while.

While walking, Nitya made a strange face and said to herself, "After so long I am wearing heels, now it is no longer a habit, but it looks good, right?"

Nitya stays at home all the time, that's why she doesn't wear heels.

Nitya left her room and went to Avayan's room.

She entered inside without knocking. Avayan was standing in front of the dressing table and was doing his hair. As soon as he saw her, he stopped there for a moment.

Avayan came towards Nitya from there and said, "What happened?"

Nitya shook her head at this and then went and stood in front of Avayan.

Avayan was a little surprise, while Nitya said to him in signs, "Look, I'm not that short and I not only come up to your chin but I can even touch your nose with mine."

Avayan started looking at her with surprise and then when his attention went to Nitya's heels, a smile appeared on his face.

Avayan, rubbed his forehead and said, "Ye kis bacchi se shadi kar li maine?"

"Which child did I marry?"

Whereas Nitya made a strange face and said in signs, "Really, see."

Nitya came close to Avayan and placed her nose on his nose. Both her hands were on his forearm.

Avayan started looking at her with wide eyes and as soon as she looked into his eyes, she just kept looking at him for a moment. Then she turned her face back a little.

Nitya was feeling something different after being so close to Avayan.

Her heartbeat had also increased. She was just looking at him without blinking. And as if she had forgotten to stay away from Avayan. Or she did not want to step back.

When her attention shifted from his eyes to his lips. His breath which was falling on her face again and again, was forcing her to get lost in him.

When she saw his lips which were slightly red, she forgot everything here, she could not stop herself and placed her lips on his lips and closed her eyes.

Avayan was very surprised by this move of Nitya and at first he kept looking at her and then his eyes also closed and he also started kissing her.

After a few seconds, when Nitya realized that what she was doing and she had kissed him first, she quickly turned back and when Avayan looked at her, she looked down.

She herself was very surprised at this move of hers, without reacting she started leaving from there.

But Avayan stopped her by holding her hand and then looking at her, he said "Now you can't go in the middle like this, Let me continue what you started".

Saying this, Avayan pulled her towards himself with a jerk and then placed his hand on her neck, started kissing her. His other hand was on her waist. Her hands were on his shoulders.

Avayan was kissing Nitya passionately and the kiss was gradually becoming deeper. He was sucking her lips deeply and was also biting a little. Nitya was also completely lost in him, in this kiss, she was not aware of anything around her.

Along with his lips, she was able to feel his teeth as well as his tongue.

After some time, when Nitya started having trouble breathing, Avayan left her lips with pop. Again he kissed on her lips lightly and kissed her forehead.

When he looked into her eyes, she looked away as she was very shy. Her face flushed red. Nitya hid her face and placed it on his chest and he hugged her with a slight smile.

Central Bureau of Investigation, Mumbai

Aadhar was sitting in his cabin with a file when a man knocked at the door of his cabin.

Aadhaar said, "Come in" without looking towards the door.

As Aadhar said this, a man came inside and saluted Aadhaar and said, "Good morning Sir".

Aadhar replied to him with, "Good morning".

Then after pausing for a while, Aadhar looked towards that man and said, "Yes! Karan, tell me what is the news".

On this, Karan said happily, "Sir, the news is very good, and if it really happens then we will reach to him whome we have been chasing for so many months."

Hearing this, Aadhar stood up from his chair and then came towards Karan and said, "Really?"

Karan happily replied, "Yes sir".

Having said this, he started whispering something into Aadhar's ear. Hearing Karan's words, his eyes lit up and he said, "You sure?"

Karan said with full confidence on this, "Damn sure sir".

Aadhar walked from there to his chair, placed his hands on it and said, "Great, come on get back to preparing."

Then he paused for a while and said in a sarcastic way, "Now the man is special, so the preparation should also be special."

Karan said, "Yes sir".

Having said this, Karan left from there, and Aadhar sat back on his chair and then looking at the file on which he was working, said, "Avayan, very soon I will have all the information about you too, but for now this Mad Wolf is important, so I have to do the most important work first."

Aadhar kept file aside and then started working on his laptop.

Rathore Mansion,

Avayan and Nitya were sitting in the hall after breakfast when Miss Maria came there. Seeing her a smile appeared on Nitya's face.

Miss Maria said, "Good morning sir, morning ma'am".

Nitya nodded her head at this with a slight smile. Miss Maria further said, "Sorry ma'am, I have some work in the orphanage, that's why I had to take leave."

Nitya got up from her place and went to Miss Maria and said to her in signs, "No problem, that too is very important, isn't it?"

Then she picked up a book lying on the table said further in signs, "This book of yours, it helped us a lot, thank you."

Miss Maria was understanding everything Nitya said and she was very happy to see her explaining everything so well because Nitya had learned everything very quickly.

Miss Maria said happily, "welcome ma'am".

✿⁠ ✿⁠

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 6.4K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...
803K 43.2K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
65.4K 2.2K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...