The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

271-280

68 0 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 271 Ancient Town

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu arrived at Beiyang Mountain that afternoon

Jiang Yu looked at the lush trees, "Senior brother, do you think there are spiritual veins in the Beiyang Mountains?"

Wen Jinyan carefully observed the growth of the trees

"This is very likely, but Beiyang Mountain should not be as lucky as Yinwu Mountain to be protected by formations.

Judging from the size of these trees, they should have grown again after being corroded by acid rain.

Honey, should we go and explore first, or should we find someone first? "

"Let's walk around first!"

Their current destination happens to be at the foot of Beiyang Mountain

No one with any sense would camp at the foot of the mountain

Wen Jinyan took Jiang Yu to a small town, a famous ancient town before the end of the world.

Eighty percent of the area has been developed into tourist attractions

"Brother, it seems like there should be people coming here at any time." The traces of human activity are still very obvious.

"Well, this is the town closest to the Beiyang Mountains.

And now Beiyang Mountain is like an oasis in the desert

Naturally, many people will come to find out what happened.

Baby, let's walk further in! "

They walked for more than half an hour. Jiang Yu frowned and said, "Brother, do you think it's strange? There are obviously people here, and it's broad daylight, and there's no danger. Why are they hiding in the room and not coming out?"

"Well, it's indeed quite strange. Let's walk further inside!"

"Okay" Jiang Yu released his consciousness, mainly to find out if Song Yanlin and the others were here.

Jiang Yu and the others just passed by a small courtyard. The door of the courtyard was opened a little, and a head stuck out from inside. He looked around nervously.

He said softly, "Hey, you two have just arrived! 

"Hurry up and find a place to hide, the animals on Beiyang Mountain are coming soon."

Wen Jinyan took Jiang Yu's hand and walked over, "Brother, what is going on?

Even if you hide, can this door stop animals? "

The man opened the door a little and said, "Come in quickly and I'll explain it to you slowly."

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan looked at each other, and Wen Jinyan pulled Jiang Yu into the courtyard.

The two of them haven't entered the yard yet, but they already know the layout of the yard and the things inside.

Looking at the vegetable plots in the yard, the green vegetables are growing quite well.

Wen Jinyan pretended to be surprised and said, "The soil here can actually grow crops?"

The man was proud, but he still reminded Wen Jinyan to speak softer, "Of course, surviving in this place is accompanied by great dangers.

But opportunities and dangers coexist. Looking around the world, where can the soil still grow crops?

But you just came here, so it's normal not to know this. I only came here two years ago.

Although the streets are deserted now, as long as the courtyard gate is good and the house has been renovated, there are people living inside."

Wen Jinyan asked, "Then why doesn't everyone go out?"

The man quickly asked Wen Jinyan to keep his voice down, "Keep your voice down, keep your voice down. If you want to die, don't bring trouble to me."

Every seven days, the animals on Beiyang Mountain come down to move around.

It's an activity, it's better to say it's a run. It's a large group of people, and you can't see it from the beginning to the end.

All kinds of things are mixed together, and you have to run around the town several times before returning to the mountain.

But as long as everyone hides well and doesn't block their way on the street, they generally won't attack.

But there are exceptions. Not long ago, it was reported that a man was missing on West Street. I wonder if it is related to these animals.

"I heard that no one has been found yet. It has been several days. I guess there is no return."

Wen Jinyan: "Thank you very much, brother, for informing me."

The man waved his hand, "You're welcome, you're welcome, it's just a matter of convenience.

This world is too difficult. If one more person is alive, there will be more hope.

Find a place to sit by yourselves! Today happens to be the seventh day. You can go out again after the animal activities have passed!

"But be sure to keep your voice down. When they pass by, don't make any noise to attract attention."

Wen Jinyan nodded, "Okay, thank you!"

Wen Jin whispered to the baby, "Baby, what do you think?"

Jiang Yu also whispered in a secret voice, "If it is really a tide of beasts, it will not be so regular.

I think there should be people in Beiyang Mountain who know how to control beasts.

And the ability should not be weak? "

Wen Jinyan agreed very much with the junior sister's statement. Their ancestors in Wuyou Valley were sword cultivators and talisman cultivators.

He heard from his master that some people are born with the ability to communicate with animals and can use some special means to make animals obedient.

And the strength of this group of people should not be underestimated. After all, how powerful are sword cultivators? You only have one pair of hands and one sword

But it's different for someone who can control beasts. Can he have countless helpers?

"Baby, no matter what you encounter, never act alone."

Chapter 272 The male team member is missing

Jiang Yu was really helpless, "Don't worry, senior brother, I won't act alone even if the sky falls."

No matter how much Jiang Yu promised, Wen Jinyan still held her hand.

"Baby, they are starting to come down the mountain, whether they are four-legged, crawling, or flying."

The scope of Wen Jinyan's spiritual consciousness is much wider than Jiang Yu's

Wen Jinyan whispered to Jiang Yu for a while before Jiang Yu noticed

"This is an outpouring, but the people hiding in this small town are quite brave.

Are you risking your life? "

"In today's environment, for ordinary people, it doesn't matter where they live?"

After more than half an hour, I could clearly feel the ground shaking, but the animals were still some distance away.

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan were in the yard. The man who opened the door and introduced them just now had no idea where to hide when the ground shook.

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan were observing and chatting in secret. Wen Jinyan said, "Is this the Conference of Beasts?

There are quite a lot of types, but I don't know if they will start fighting if they are on the same food chain."

Jiang Yu shook his head, "Their formation and sequence are quite regular.

"This is obviously controlled by the beast master, and he will not let them fight among themselves."

After running for more than three hours, the streets finally became quiet.

I thought this matter was over, but the men who had been hiding all came out with relaxed smiles on their faces.

"Okay, you can leave now. You should be fine for the time being, but we will tour every seven days, so please be careful."

After Wen Jinyan thanked him, he took the baby out of the courtyard.

I walked another street ahead, and when I passed the neatly arranged houses, I could hear the soft and suppressed cries inside.

"Senior brother, where is this place?"

"The west side of the ancient town should be the West Street that the man just mentioned."

Jiang Yuyu observed along the way, "Why are the missing people all men?"

Wen Jinyan nodded, "I just don't know what their criteria for arresting people are?"

Jiang Yu carefully observed the men on West Street who had not been taken away, and suddenly his eyes lit up, "Brother, do you think these men who have not been taken away are because they are ugly?"

Wen Jinyan:......

"Senior brother, it's really possible. If you don't believe it, please observe it carefully.

Those who were not captured were either unshaven or unshaven.

Either he looks like a short winter melon, or he is an older person

"There is no good-looking man among the men on West Street."

Wen Jinyan had no choice but to laugh: "Baby, just look at me, it's nice to look at me."

"Haha! Senior brother, I am seriously analyzing the problem for you, but where are you going?"

"Well, I was also seriously analyzing the problem with my baby. I didn't think wrongly.

Baby, you've got it wrong! "

Jiang Yu: Her innocent senior brother ran wildly in a shameless direction and never returned.

"Ahem, let's go, senior brother"

With a doting smile on his face, Wen Jinyan held his baby and strolled forward happily.

Jiang Yu's consciousness has been searching among those who are hiding, hoping to see her familiar figure.

"Senior brother, are we still on West Street now?"

"No, we are now in the south of the ancient town."

Jiang Yu turned around and looked left and right. There was no difference. How could he tell clearly whether it was to the west or to the south?

There's no sun, and there's not even a reference point. It's no wonder she doesn't know the direction.

Suddenly, Jiang Yu's eyes lit up, and she pulled Wen Jinyan and teleported away.

The figure appeared on the roof of a three-story building

Jiang Yu made a gesture to silence Wen Jinyan, and Wen Jinyan nodded in cooperation. Judging from the baby's happiness, he must have found the person he was looking for, right?

But after hearing what Sun Miao muttered clearly, the smile on Jiang Yu's face disappeared.

His consciousness sighed into the room. Apart from Xin Wu and Xin Yan, whose eyes were red, and two girls who were crying and crying in their arms, there was not a single man there.

Sun Miao looked at the direction of Beiyang Mountain with a sad face, then looked at the sky, and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, boss, Miaomiao can't wait for you anymore.

It has been three days since Acheng was taken away. Brother Ziye and Brother Hua Qing were both taken away.

All the male members of our team have been arrested

I can't wait any longer, even if Beiyang Mountain is a dragon's pond and a tiger's den

I am going to have a try today, but I know that with my ability, to a large extent, I will not be able to come back.

"I'm sorry, boss, I may have to live up to your cultivation."

Sun Miao listened to the crying in the house, turned her head and took a look. She was reluctant to take her sword and stepped out of the courtyard resolutely.

"Miaomiao, you are abandoning me for your brother Acheng!"

Chapter 273 Exploring the Cause of Disappearance

When Sun Miao heard the familiar voice, she immediately turned her head, looked at the empty yard, and smiled bitterly, "Boss, look at me, I think you are going to be hysterical."

That bastard Acheng is not as important to me as the boss.

"I'm leaving, boss, no matter where you are, you must be safe and sound."

Sun Miao wiped away the tears she shed because of her disappointment, turned around with a smile, and her hand just touched the courtyard door.

"You are telling the truth, since I am more important than your Acheng, then you can stay!"

Sun Miao tightened her hand on the door, "Boss, please stop teasing me. Miao Miao will come see you again in the next life." She opened the courtyard door with that.

As soon as they stepped out, the screams of sisters Xin Wu and Xin Yan came from behind, "Boss, boss, I wasn't dreaming, was I? Are you back?"

The two sisters, who were worried and sad in the house, seemed to hear the boss's voice. They knew it was impossible, but still didn't want to let it go, so they came out to have a look with a lucky mentality.

Unexpectedly, the figure that appeared in their dreams countless times really appeared in front of them this time.

Xinyan ran over excitedly and hugged Jiang Yu in a bear hug, "Boss, I miss you so much."

Sun Miao slowly turned around, looked at the person who was hugged tightly by Xinyan, threw away the sword in her hand, and rubbed her eyes vigorously in disbelief.

When I saw that figure still there, my tears kept flowing out like a floodgate had been opened.

He ran over quickly, pushed Xin Yan's hands away, squeezed her away, and hugged Jiang Yu into a bear hug.

Xinyan stared at the side

"Boss, you are finally back, woohoo! I miss you so much!"

Jiang Yu smiled, reached out and patted her back, "Okay, okay, am I back now?"

"The look on your face now doesn't seem like you are thinking about me. It feels like you are sending me away."

Sun Miao was stunned, "Boss, it wasn't my hallucination just now, was it?

You are obviously back and you are still making fun of me

Hahaha, but I like it. As long as you come back, boss, you can give me a good beating, don't say it's just a joke."

Meeting again after a long absence is naturally a happy thing

But Jiang Yu has not forgotten what he saw just now, "By the way, Miaomiao, what happened to what you were muttering about just now?

Why are all our male team members missing? "

Sun Miao, Xinyan, and Xinwu, who were originally smiling, suddenly lost their smiles and their faces were filled with worry again.

Sun Miao: "Boss, let's go into the house and I'll tell you slowly."

Sun Miao took Jiang Yu into the house and happened to bump into Ah Qing and Ah Lan who came out.

Alan asked Sun Miao, "Who are these two Miao Miao?"

Sun Miao smiled and said, "This man who looks like a fairy is the boss we are looking for."

Who is this handsome guy? I don't know either

Boss, this is Ah Lan, Brother Ziye's daughter-in-law.

"This is Ah Cheng, Brother Song's wife."

Jiang Yu was still very friendly to the family members of his team members. He smiled and said, "Hello."

Under the influence of her husband, the two of them unconsciously and a little nervously said, "Hello, boss."

"Haha! Don't be nervous, I won't eat people.

By the way, let me introduce this as my senior brother and my boyfriend, named Wen Jinyan

Chatting about family matters, we have a long way to go, let's talk about what's going on first, shall we? "

Sun Miao felt ashamed and angry when she thought of the scene in Acheng.

Sun Miao: "Three nights ago, we all slept

"Then what, when I woke up, Acheng was gone."

Jiang Yu said thoughtfully, "Just when you two were doing things, he suddenly disappeared, right?"

Sun Miao's face turned red: "Well, it's not just me and Acheng, there are several other couples in the same situation."

The other four: Sun Miao, you don't follow martial ethics

Sun Miao: Good sisters share blessings and share hardships. I can't be the only one to be embarrassed!

Jiang Yu asked again, "Do all the male compatriots in our team have partners?" 

Sun Miao shook his head, "No, Brother Ziye and Brother Song have a daughter-in-law."

Oh, Huayang and Xinyan are also paired up."

Jiang Yu touched her chin and said, "It seems that he has a wife and is doing something. This is not what they have in common with their disappearances."

Have you ever asked about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of other people? "

Jiang Yu's casual words made Sun Miao and the other four people's faces turn as red as monkey butts.

Sun Miao hesitated and said, "I have asked about it, and some of the situations are similar to ours.

Some single people also disappeared, but they have one thing in common, they all disappeared at night

Although what are we doing? The person disappeared suddenly, but when I woke up the next day, I had no memory of anything.

"I don't remember anything I saw, nor anything unusual."

Jiang Yu looked at his senior brother, "Senior brother, do you have any clues?"

Wen Jinyan: "In my opinion, no matter what the reason is for their disappearance?

But judging from the fact that they have not harmed their other half, their lives should not be in danger now.

But it's hard to say whether life will be good or not? "

Jiang Yu: "By the way, Miaomiao, I just heard you whispering about going to Beiyang Mountain. Do you have any ideas?"

"Boss, we have been to Beiyang Mountain before, although we didn't go very far.

But I could vaguely hear the sound of a flute

The only thing I can think of is, could the disappearance of Acheng and the others be related to the person behind the flute?

That's why I decided to go all-in and have a try."

Jiang Yu nodded, "Okay, let's go have a try. It's better than guessing here."

Wen Jinyan nodded and said to Sun Miao and the others, "Well, the terrain on Beiyang Mountain is complicated. What dangers will we face? We can't predict it now.

"I suggest you continue to wait here, and my junior sister and I can go to Beiyang Mountain."

Chapter 274 Stay and wait for news

Wen Jinyan's suggestion was actually selfish. He wanted to be alone with his baby.

Judging from what they just met, my baby has a good relationship with them. If they go together, they will distract the baby's attention.

Another point is that their strength is too weak. Alan Du, who has the highest level of cultivation, has only reached the seventh level of Qi refining.

Taking them to Beiyang Mountain, he still needs his baby to take care of and protect them. He can't bear to let his baby worry about those things.

Sun Miao and the others really wanted to go together, especially Ah Lan and Ah Cheng.

Alan said with some displeasure, "Our strength is not weak, and it is our husband who is missing.

For reasons and emotions, we must all follow."

Ah Cheng echoed from the side, "Mr. Wen, we won't hold you back."

Let us go along, okay? "

Both sisters Sun Miao and Xin Wu are self-aware. They are only at the fourth level of Qi refining. Compared with their boss, the boss is in heaven, and they are in hell.

If they follow them, not only will they not be able to help, but they will distract the boss from protecting them.

Sun Miao said to the two sisters, A Cheng and A Lan, "A Cheng and A Lan, let's just listen to the boss and wait here!

"If we go along, we won't be able to do anything except cause trouble for the boss."

Alan looked at Sun Miao in confusion. It was their own husbands who were missing. Why should they place their hopes on others?

And will this boss, who has been separated for several years, really help them find someone?

Could it be that it was just a matter of face, that I agreed in person, but was just careless behind the scenes?

Sun Miao looked at Alan and said seriously, "Alan, I know your concerns.

When it comes to others, your idea may be true, but when it comes to our boss, it is absolutely impossible.

I, Sun Miao, dare to pat my chest and assure you.

From the moment I met the boss, I wasn't worried about Acheng and the others at all.

Your boss is very awesome."

Jiang Yu:......

Sun Miao thought of something and quickly asked the boss, "Boss, where are the children? Where are the big, two, and little babies? Are they okay?"

Thinking of her children, the smile on Jiang Yu's face became softer unconsciously, "They are very good. My master is taking care of them now."

Sun Miao said with bright eyes, "Boss, I really want to see them earlier. I can even imagine how smart and quirky they are."

"Well, it shouldn't be too long

Miaomiao, you and sisters Xinyan are still waiting here for news. My senior brother and I went up to Beiyang Mountain to investigate the situation.

Ah Cheng and Ah Lan, if you don't trust me, you can also try to find it yourself.

The legs are growing on your belly, no one can stop them?

But before you go, estimate the dangers first

The animals running in groups in the ancient town are so powerful. You have a deeper understanding than me.

Imagine for yourself, how many can you deal with?

Can your cultivation at the seventh level of Qi refining be able to escape completely?

"Should you wait here with peace of mind for your husband to come back, or wait for your husband to come back and collect the body for you? It's your choice?" "

"Brother, let's go!"

Wen Jinyan took her baby's hand and disappeared in front of several people.

The two sisters, Ah Cheng and Ah Lan, were stunned. In fact, when Jiang Yu accurately told Ah Lan's cultivation level, Ah Lan was already stunned. What does this mean? It means that the other party's cultivation level is higher than yours.

The two people's backs disappeared for a long time before Alan came back to his senses.

Being able to teleport means that the two people's cultivation is at least foundation building or above.

Alan sighed, the ancients did not deceive me, there are people outside the world, there is a world outside the world, she is too arrogant

I have been with Ziye and the others for three years. I am the strongest in this team. It seems that there is something wrong with my mentality.

Sun Miao thought Ah Lan was worried and said with a careless smile, "Just keep your heart in your stomach. If the boss takes action, they will definitely come back safely."

The faces of the two sisters Xinyan also relaxed for a while. The boss is their backbone. With him here, everything is possible.

Alan asked Sun Miao worriedly, "Miaomiao, will my attitude just now offend the boss?"

Sun Miao smiled and shook her head, "Our boss is easy to get along with and has a good temper.

It's better for the members of the team, but one thing is that you must not betray or harm the boss.

Otherwise, not only the boss will not let the traitor go, but the other team members will never show mercy to the traitor no matter how deep their feelings are.

But you should also keep in mind the advice that the boss gave you just now. Don't go to Beiyang Mountain secretly alone.

Our boss always has something to say and never exaggerates.

"If you want Brother Ziye to be widowed soon after he got a wife, you can try it."

Alan rolled his eyes, "I was worried before that after we have been separated for more than three years, no matter how deep the relationship is, it will fade away."

But now that you've said that, why should I be stupid enough to do it? Are you looking for fault on your own? "

Sun Miao: "Huh! Our boss is not that kind of person? You are a bit of a villain."

Xinwu pulled Sun Miao's hand, "Okay Miaomiao, my sister-in-law is also a caring person."

Moreover, they have never met our boss and don't understand him as a person.

"It's about the safety of your man. It's only natural for people to have such concerns."

"Of course I know! But have you noticed it?

The boss just said that the handsome guy next to her is not only her senior brother, but also her boyfriend

Boss, did you kick Chu Zhazha?

Why do I feel so refreshed all of a sudden? "

Jiang Cheng: Wife, your husband is missing and you are still feeling refreshed. Where is your heart?

Chapter 275 People from Beiyang Mountain

Ah Cheng and Ah Lan were also a little speechless. They wanted to say, sister, if you want to be happy, can you wait for someone to come back? Let's have fun together again

The figures of Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu appeared on the top of a hill in Beiyang Mountain

There is mist all around. If you look at it with your eyes, the visibility is very low. There is also a faint sound of flutes.

"Senior brother, could this be the flute sound that Miao Miao and the others heard?"

Wen Jinyan used his spiritual consciousness to observe the situation, but there was no human figure at all within the range of his spiritual consciousness. It was impossible for them to hear the sound beyond the range of his spiritual consciousness.

Wen Jinyan held the sword in one hand and held the baby tightly with the other.

"Baby, we were at the foot of the mountain just now, and we didn't notice any fog on the mountain.

There is also something wrong with the sound of this flute."

Jiang Yu nodded, "Brother, we are in a simple formation.

However, this formation has no lethality at all, and the humanity of setting up this formation is very low.

Turning a highly lethal mysterious strangulation array into a prop that can only create a sense of mystery

But if you are a timid person, you will probably stop here.

"Senior brother, keep up with me and I will take you out of the battle."

Jiang Yu took Wen Jinyan with him and walked out of the formation in less than a minute.

Jiang Yu felt his senior brother's hot gaze on him and looked up, "Why are you looking at me like this, senior brother?

Is there something dirty on my face? ", and even touched his face

Wen Jinyan praised very seriously, "Baby, you are so outstanding. You cover so many fields and you learn so well."

"I have a feeling that my past few hundred years have been in vain."

"Haha! Individual opportunities are different.

"Senior brother, don't belittle yourself, you are also the best among your peers."

What did Wen Jinyan just want to say? Suddenly a hand wrapped around Jiang Yu's waist, and the two flew to hide behind the tree canopy.

After a while, two people with a pack of mutated wolves came over cursing.

"Lao Liu, are you annoyed? Didn't someone break into the formation?

After they get scared, they will leave on their own. You see, there is no movement in the formation now. They probably left a long time ago."

The man named Lao Liu said with a cold face, "Be careful of sailing the thousand-year-old ship. Since the sect master has arranged for us to guard it, we must fulfill our duties."

"Old Seven, be serious and don't capsize in the gutter."

The person who was called Lao Qi was dissatisfied and said, "You are just too cautious.

Even if someone passes this formation, what will happen?

It's not enough to become a patrol beast.

"Let's go, let's go back to sleep. What can happen? It's just a waste of time to worry about."

The conversation between the two gradually faded away, and Wen Jinyan hugged Jiang Yu and returned to the ground.

"Senior brother, let's follow up and take a look. Maybe there are any clues.

Since there is a sect master, it means there is a sect hidden here."

"good"

The two of them hid their auras and easily evaded various patrolling animals.

However, Jiang Yu looked very enthusiastic. This leader of an unknown sect was quite trouble-free.

The two of them followed him in a winding manner. They entered the cave and never came out again.

Jiang Yu asked his senior brother through a secret message, "Senior brother, should we arrest them and interrogate them?"

Wen Jinyan nodded, found a silk scarf from somewhere, and carefully covered the baby's eyes.

Although Jiang Yu was very cooperative, he still asked doubtfully, "Brother, what are you doing?" Is there an illusion here?

Wen Jinyan tied up the silk scarf and held the baby's hand, "I don't want the baby to watch other men sleeping, but I don't worry about leaving the baby alone outside the cave."

Honey, be good, you'll be fine in a while, okay? "

Jiang Yu:......

Senior Brother, have you forgotten that those who practice Taoism have spiritual consciousness? Even if he blindfolded her, it would be easy for her to see!

Of course Wen Jinyan was aware of this problem, "Don't use your spiritual sense, honey, they are ugly and nothing good to look at."

Wen Jinyan bent down and was hugged by a princess, hugging his heart, "I can't see my feet when I'm blindfolded. Don't worry, baby, I'm here."

Jiang Yu smiled, cooperated very well with Wen Jinyan, nestled in his arms obediently, and gently said one word, "Okay"

Wen Jinyan looked at the baby lovingly before quietly walking towards the cave.

As soon as he stepped into the cave, the mutated wolf lying ten meters away from the cave arched his body and was about to issue a warning.

Wen Jinyan used mental power to attack, but before the wolf howled, he fell to the ground.

Wen Jinyan continued walking inside, and after walking for another five or six minutes, Wen Jinyan came quietly and stood next to the two people who were sleeping soundly on the haystack.

The secret voice transmitted to the baby, "Baby, be good, can you close your five senses?"

Jiang Yu nodded, guessing that the senior brother would use violent means to pry their mouths apart.

Jiang Yu guessed right. Wen Jinyan directly used his mental power to control the two of them and search their memories.

Although the two big men did not open their eyes, their faces instantly turned pale and they were sweating heavily. Their bodies were twitching and struggling, which showed how painful they were at this moment.

Chapter 276 Visitors from the Jiang Family

Wen Jinyan found useful information for himself and teleported out of the cave with his treasure.

As for the two big men who became idiots due to mental disorder in their sleep, what will be the outcome? He doesn't care at all

Jiang Yu regained her senses. She was still in her senior brother's arms and reached out to take off the silk scarf that covered her eyes.

Still holding it in his hand, Yang Yang raised his head and asked his senior brother with a sweet smile, "Senior brother, where did you get this? I didn't expect that my senior brother's collection is quite rich."

Wen Jinyan looked at her and smiled fondly, "Are you jealous, baby?"

Jiang Yu snorted and turned his head to one side. Wen Jinyan laughed softly, "You! I really can't do anything about you.

Baby, have you forgotten? When I first started learning cooking from my third uncle, I accidentally cut my hand.

Baby, this is what you use to wipe my blood stains.

"After I washed it, I kept it."

Having said this, Jiang Yu remembered it. It seemed that this thing really belonged to her.

Even Jiang Yu herself didn't notice that the corners of her mouth were now slightly raised, and even the inexplicable unhappiness in her heart disappeared without a trace.

Jiang Yu folded the silk scarf into a square and stuffed it into his senior brother's pocket. "Senior brother, did you get any useful information?"

Wen Jinyan nodded, "I don't know much, we are still on the outskirts of the Beiyang Mountains.

Those two are just little shrimps. Their purpose of staying here is to feed the mutated animals with medicine regularly, and to guard the formation we just passed."

Jiang Yu looked at the sky and saw that it was getting dark. "Then should we go directly to the inner area now, or should we set off tomorrow morning?"

"Baby, are you tired now?"

Jiang Yu shook his head. From Beijing to Beiyang Mountain, it was his senior brother who took her to fly with the sword.

It was her senior brother who took her up to Beiyang Mountain, and now she was held in his arms. Why was she tired?

"Then let's go now! It's easier to move around at night."

"Okay, senior brother, how about you put me down first?"

Not only did Wen Jinyan not let go, she held the baby's hand even tighter, "I hold the baby to be safer."

"This will cost us both."

Jiang Yu:......

"Haha! Senior brother, I suspect that you are taking advantage of me openly, and there are good reasons."

"Well, courtesy is reciprocal, and you are welcome to take advantage of me at any time, baby."

Jiang Yu: Is such a shameless person still my senior brother?

Although Wen Jinyan was holding someone in his arms, it did not affect his actions at all.

He gathered his breath and walked all the way to the inner area of ​​Beiyang Mountain.

Why doesn't Wen Jinyan use his sword to fly and teleport?

If you use it, then you are a fool? When you are alone with your baby, the baby will stay in your arms obediently.

Of course, the longer such a warm moment, the better

In the middle of the night, Wen Jinyan and the others finally arrived at the inner perimeter

But after teleporting to several locations, there were no people within the range of his consciousness.

"Baby, is there a formation here?"

Jiang Yu observed carefully, but found nothing.

"Senior brother, I can't tell. There may be a formation, but it hasn't been activated by us yet.

"Some formations are in a hidden state and are difficult to detect without touching them."

Wen Jinyan held the baby in her arms, jumped up to a big tree, sat elegantly on the branch, and held the person in her arms steadily.

"After daybreak, let's search again!

Baby, get some sleep! ", took out a blanket from the storage bag, and wrapped the person in his arms

Jiang Yu: Can she say that she is not cold at all?

But before she could speak, her senior brother sealed her lips with a passionate kiss.

The two separated, panting, and pulled a few silver threads. Wen Jinyan pecked them a few more times.

Yin Yin's low voice gently coaxed the person in her arms, "Baby, go to sleep, don't worry about anything, my senior brother is here."

Jiang Yu rested her head on her senior brother's chest, listening to his strong and fast beating heartbeat, smiled silently, and closed her eyes to sleep peacefully.

The Jiang family at the Thunder Base is also very lively tonight

Shu Ya's natal nephew Shu Mingyang, along with their son and daughter, went through many hardships all the way from G City. After three years, they finally arrived at the Thunder Base to join their aunt.

Shu Ming and Yang look similar to Shu Ya, and Jiang Yu's missing father, Jiang Cheng, looks like his mother.

This leads to the fact that Shu Mingyang and Jiang Cheng are somewhat similar.

Ever since her son disappeared, Shuya would think of her missing son when she looked at that face, so she was very kind to Shu Mingyang before the end of the world.

The acid rain came suddenly and everything was disrupted. After losing contact, I thought I might never see each other again in this life.

But unexpectedly, I took my great-grandchildren out for a walk and met my maternal nephew.

Shu Ya happily invited the father and son to visit her home.

Shu Mingyang's daughter, Shu Xinwan, coaxed Shu Ya so much all night that she never closed her mouth.

The father and son also stayed at Shu's house for the night.

Chapter 277 Xiaobao's biscuits were stolen

Jiang Yu opened his eyes and saw an enlarged blanket.

It turned out that it was already dawn. Wen Jinyan was worried that the light was too bright and would affect the baby's sleep, so he pulled up a corner of the blanket to block the light.

A smile appeared at the corner of Jiang Yu's mouth unconsciously, and she raised her hand to cover the hand of her senior brother holding the blanket.

Wen Jinyan lowered his head and smiled softly, "Baby, did you sleep well? Move first and see if your legs and feet are numb?"

Jiang Yu moved his limbs slightly, "I slept very comfortably. Senior brother, did you squint for a while?"

"Don't worry, baby, I'll be fine if I don't sleep for a few days

Do you want to eat something first before going down? "

In fact, with their current cultivation levels, they would have already gone without food.

But in Jiang Yu's first life, he was a human on Earth and had long been accustomed to eating three meals a day.

This was true in Xuantian Continent, and it is true now

Wen Jinyan has obviously been led astray by Jiang Yu, and he has become accustomed to three meals a day with her.

Jiang Yu observed the environment. The tree they were staying in was taller than the surrounding ones.

It can be seen that the view is quite wide, but it is a pity that there is no sun now, otherwise they can still enjoy the beautiful sunrise.

"Brother, it's quite nice here. Let's have something to eat before going down!

What do you want to eat, senior brother? "When we were in Wuyou Valley, our senior brother prepared a lot of ready-made food.

"I will eat whatever the baby eats." One hand is around the baby's waist, and the other is adjusting the blanket.

"Then let's eat small wontons, it's more convenient."

"Okay, take one first"

Jiang Yu obediently took out one portion. Wen Jinyan opened the lid of the package and stirred it with a spoon.

First, he scooped a mouthful of soup into his mouth, tested the temperature, and then scooped up a small wonton and handed it to Jiang Yu's mouth.

Jiang Yu couldn't laugh or cry, "Senior brother, are you bringing up the baby and causing sequelae?"

"I'm not a little baby, I can eat it by myself."

"Isn't there a saying that a man who treats his wife like a child is a good man?

Baby, give me a chance, senior brother wants to be a good man

Come on, open your mouth, ah! "

Jiang Yu:...Help! Her senior brother has gone crazy!

The Jiang family's side is not so happy.

Xiaobao's eyes were red and he glared at Shu Xinwan angrily, "You are a bad person, give me back the cookies."

It was the first time that her father was so generous and gave her a large box of biscuits. She was reluctant to eat more.

She only ate three pieces by counting on her fingers. She obviously put them well, but this bad woman ate them all.

Shu Ya asked in confusion, "What on earth is going on?"

Xiaobao cried and pointed at Shu Xinwan, "She is a bad person, she has no manners, she secretly went to our room to sleep

He even stole the cookies I hid in the cupboard and ate them.

"That was what my father left for me. I had to eat it for many days, but she ate it all. I hate her, bad person, bad person."

Xuanqing held Xiaobao tenderly in her arms, gently wiped her tears, and coaxed her, "Xiaobao, be good, stop crying. If you continue to cry, your eyes will not be beautiful."

Later, Xiaobao will make cookies with his master, okay? "

Xiaobao plunged into Xuanqing's arms, "But that was what dad left for me. She is a thief and a bad guy."

She finished mine, and also the eldest brother and the second brother.

If she is so edible, is she a pig? "

Shu Xinwan's face turned red. It was the first time in her twenty-year life that a child pointed at her nose, scolded and insulted her like this.

Shuya looked at her great-grandson crying sadly and asked Shu Xinwan, "Xiaobao's room is on the third floor.

Last night, I clearly arranged for you to live on the second floor. Xinwan, why did you go to sleep in Xiaobao's room? You even ate their food. Weren't you full last night? "

Shu Xinwan explained awkwardly, "Auntie, I woke up in the middle of the night, maybe I was sleepy.

I don't know why I ran to the third floor.

I woke up in the morning and saw three boxes of cookies on the bedside table

"I thought it was prepared by my aunt, and it tasted so good that I couldn't hold it back and finished it."

Dabao said expressionlessly, "Then you are sleepy, and you are quite powerful."

"Our room is locked, but you could even open it in a daze and get in."

Erbao: "Not only is he very confused when he sleeps, but he is even more shameless when he wakes up.

How big of a face do you have to think that people will prepare cartoon-shaped cookies for you?

Or was your brain kicked by a donkey? Only then will you have such an awareness."

Dabao and Erbao were very angry. As long as they could remember, their sister had never shed a tear.

They got up and accompanied their sister back to the room to get biscuits. When they opened the door and went in, they found this woman eating with gusto in the room.

Their beds and those of their parents were also messy.

Originally, my parents were not here. They slept with their master last night.

They all know how much Xiaobao values ​​​​the cookie, and they even locked it when they left the room.

Shu Xinwan lowered her head in grievance, tears falling on her knees one by one.

Shuya swallowed the words she wanted to blame. This child had been with her most of the time before the end of the world, so she still knew a thing or two about her character.

Turning around with a smile, she said gently to Xiaobao, "Xiaobao, this is the first time this aunt has come to our current home.

She is not familiar with our family. Can we forgive her this mistake?

Grandma can also make biscuits. Will Grandma accompany Xiaobao to do it later?

Let's make so much that Xiaobao can't finish it, okay? "

Xiaobao choked with tears and said, "That was given to me by my father. You can't make it taste the same as my father's."

There is a smile on Xuanqing's lips, but those who are familiar with him will know that this smile is an indifferent smile.

"This girl who went to the wrong locked room in the middle of the night and stole other people's food

Until now, you haven't even said an apology.

I want to ask you, what are you wronged about? why are you crying? "

Shu Mingyang looked at his daughter's aggrieved look and said to Xuan Qing with a bit of displeasure, "Sir, what you said is serious.

Xinwan has already explained that she mistakenly thought that her aunt prepared it for her and she knew how to eat it. How can you use the word "steal" to describe a girl?

In the past, when she came to her aunt's house, her aunt would prepare various snacks for her. She may have thought that it would be the same this time.

That will cause the current misunderstanding."

Chapter 278 I'm running away from home

Shu Ya nodded, "Indeed, this girl has been a greedy person since she was a child.

Xiaobao, this was a misunderstanding. My aunt now knows she was wrong. You see she is crying. Can we forgive her this time? "

Xiaobao looked at Shu Xinwan angrily, "If you cry, you're going to cry. If you cry, will my little biscuit come back?"

You bad guy, give me back the biscuits

You ate my little biscuits and you still have the nerve to cry

"Shy face"

Shu Xinwan is very embarrassed now. It doesn't matter whether she cries or not.

Shuya looked at Xiaobao in surprise, "Our Xiaobao is a little fairy, so you are not allowed to say dirty words."

Dabao looked at the great-grandma, "Does the great-grandma think fart is a dirty word?"

Shu Ya nodded, "It's really not elegant to say it."

"Does Grandma fart?

Since it's not polite to say fart, then isn't it even less polite to fart? "

Xuanqing gave Dabao an appreciative look

Shu Ya:......

Xiaobao reached out and hugged Master's neck, "Master, let's go find Brother Baowen and Godmother."

Let's go to Brother Baowen's house to make cookies, okay?

Otherwise, this bad woman will definitely eat secretly again."

Xuanqing touched Xiaobao's head and said, "Okay, Master will take you there now."

Xuanqing stood up with Xiaobao in her arms and said to Shuya, "Xiaobao hasn't shed a tear since he turned one year old."

Mrs. Jiang thinks that other people's tears are more precious than Xiaobao's.

Then go take care of others!

Our little treasure is loved by many people, at least one or two."

After saying that, he squatted down and picked up Dabao and Dabao together. Dabao lay on the master's shoulder and said to the great-grandma, "My mother hates other people touching her personal belongings.

The beds we sleep on are all changed by my mother

Since it has been ruined and polluted now, we don't care about it anymore. This aunt who cries more than a child can take it if you like it."

Erbao: "Brother, you can't do this. Even if mom's personal belongings are destroyed, don't leave them to others to ruin."

"That would be an insult to my mother."

The singing and chorus of Dabao and Erbao made Shu Xinwan feel so ashamed that she wished she could find a crack in the ground to crawl in.

Shu Ya was already panicking when they were about to leave.

No matter how much she loves her nieces and nephews, how can she compare to her granddaughters and great-grandchildren?

"Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, I'm sorry, grandma didn't arrange things in advance.

But my grandma promises that this will never happen again.

Please don't leave, okay? Let's stay at home together and wait for your parents to come back, okay? "

Xiaobao turned her head away. She didn't like this place at all now. She hated that bad woman. She didn't want to see her. "I hate bad women. I'm going to run away from home."

Goodbye Jianghu! "

Shu Ya: ...knows quite a lot

Dabao and Erbao looked at each other. The younger sister was too affected by the TV series.

Xuanqing looked at Xiaobao and smiled helplessly, and said to Shuya: "Old madam, you'd better take care of the matter first!"

After saying that, he disappeared

Shu Ya sat down decadently. It was over. She made her great-grandchildren go away in anger.

Shu Xinwan sat next to Shu Ya, held her hand, and confessed sadly, "Auntie, I'm sorry, it's all because of me.

If I hadn't woken up in a daze at night, or if I hadn't been greedy, I wouldn't have caused the current misunderstanding.

I will go to the little girl to apologize later. Don't worry, aunt, I will definitely be able to persuade them to come back.

Although when I was a child, I spent most of my time with my great-aunt, but after all, things are different now.

It's not suitable for us to stay here for a long time. When I persuade the little girl to come back, we will move out.

Even though we are in dire straits, my father, brother and I will definitely be able to support ourselves because we have the resources.

Don't worry, auntie"

Shu Ya sighed, now is indeed no better than before the apocalypse

Before the end of the world, she had invested in a lot of businesses, and it was nothing to help her family.

But it's different now. She has no income at home and has to rely on her family for protection.

How could she cause more trouble to her husband, son, and grandson?

Shu Ya patted Shu Xinwan's hand, "After breakfast, I'll ask your eldest cousin to take you to find a house!

Although the conditions are quite difficult now, as long as you are not lazy, it is not a problem to support yourself with your hands.

My aunt is old! I can't help you with anything now

From now on, you can only rely on yourselves."

Although Shu Ya was talking to Shu Xinwan, she was a little absent-minded.

The granddaughter had just left, and she made her great-great-granddaughter cry and get angry.

Shu Xinwan couldn't shed tears. She never expected this result?

In the past, as long as she showed weakness and shed a few tears of grievance, her aunt would feel very sorry for her.

Shu Mingyang secretly clenched his fists, but there was no inappropriate expression on his face, "Don't worry, aunt!

We have traveled all the way from G City to Beijing City. Although we suffered a lot and suffered a lot along the way, I feel that everything is worth it when I can see my aunt and you are safe and sound.

We will settle in as soon as possible

"You old man, you don't have to worry about us."

At this time, Jiang Yaohua's hearty laughter came from the door, "Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, come and see, what has Grandpa brought back for you?"

Chapter 279 Touching the Formation

Jiang Yaohua walked in with three small windmills in his hand and a smile on his face.

When he found that the three children were not in the living room, he asked, "Are the children not up yet?"

"I'll go upstairs and take a look. The three little cuties are sleeping in today."

Shu Ya coughed guiltily, "Get up, you don't have to go up.

Xinwan was in a daze last night and ate Xiaobao's cookies.

Xiaobao was so angry when he woke up in the morning that Mr. Xuan took them to his granddaughter's team members."

The smile on Jiang Yaohua's face disappeared, "Then why are you still sitting here? I don't know how to coax you.

No, Xiaobao treasures her biscuits so much, she will definitely not put them around. How did Xinwan eat them? "

Shu Ya briefly explained the matter and explained Shu Xinwan's explanation again. Jiang Yaohua was stunned and said, "Xinwan, your room is on the second floor. There is also a bathroom on the second floor. No matter how confused you are, you will not get confused on the third floor." building

And he also opened the locked room of Dabao and the others.

That's the room where my granddaughter lives, the master bedroom.

Even if your aunt loves you no matter how much she loves you? You are just a guest

Is this how your parents taught you to randomly rummage through things in the master bedroom in the middle of the night at other people's homes?

My great-granddaughter was so angry that she cried. Why are you still crying when you are angry? Who should I cry to? "

Shu Ya: "Lao Jiang, what you said is serious, Xinwan..."

Jiang Yaohua interrupted Shu Ya, "Okay, let's distinguish between ourselves and outsiders.

Your great-granddaughter is gone, so you still have time to comfort the person who caused it.

The great-granddaughter is only three years old. How old is she? Who should be coaxed and comforted? do not you know?

Please handle the matter quickly, I don't want them to still be at home after I come back."

Jiang Yaohua took the windmill and went out with a tigerish face.

What kind of array was arranged by their granddaughter? It was not suitable for outsiders to come.

For the sake of relatives, letting them stay for one night is already an act of kindness and justice.

He actually caused so many troubles. From the moment he saw his great-granddaughter, she had a smile on her face and her eyes were as crescent-shaped.

This time I was actually made to cry by an outsider, which made me sad.

Shu Ya stared at Jiang Yaohua's leaving figure with her mouth open. After so many years since she married him, this was the first time that this man showed his face to her, and it was in front of her family.

Shu Xinwan's tears seemed to have opened again, falling down one after another.

Her voice was choked and she said: "Auntie and mother-in-law, I'm sorry.

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault, I..."

Shu Ya came back to her senses and said, "Okay Xinwan, now that you know you made a mistake, don't do it again next time."

You go up to the second floor and wake up your brother Jingchen.

Your eldest cousin probably won't be free for a while. I'll find someone to take you to find a house later! "

Shu Xinwan: It has only been three years since the end of the world, why has my aunt become so difficult to deal with?

Shu Xinwan wiped her tears and said, "I know, aunt, I'll go now." Shu Xinwan went upstairs very slowly, giving people a feeling of grievance and a bit of stubbornness.

But the absent-minded Shu Ya has no time to care about this?

Jiang Yaohua took the windmill and hurriedly came to the courtyard.

Before entering the yard, I heard the laughter of three children, and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As soon as I stepped in, I saw five children playing tops, accompanied by three mutant dogs.

If the top stops spinning, a mutant dog will sweep it with its tail, and the top will immediately start spinning again.

Xiaobao shouted excitedly, "Maomao is great"

Maomao, who was praised, narrowed his eyes and shook the hair on his body.

Jiang Yaohua put the windmill in his breast pocket, took off his belt, and walked over with a smile.

"Grandpa Dabao, Erbao and Xiaobao also want to play with you, is that okay?"

"Okay! But please, Grandpa, please don't let the top fall down." Xiaobao hit the top with a small whip and said to Grandpa.

"Okay, my great-grandfather is a master at spinning tops. He will never let it fall."

Then he hit it with a belt, and the top rolled a few times and fell down.

Jiang Yaohua: ...I used too much force and knocked over the top.

"Ahem! You made a mistake. Come on, let's fight it together again, okay?"

When Jiang Yaohua turned his head, he clearly saw Maomao who was sweeping the top with his tail just now, and rolled his eyes at him.

Jiang Yaohua:......

On the Beiyang Mountain side, Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu walked around twice, but found nothing.

Jiang Yu was a little discouraged. She let go of her senior brother's hand and sat down on a big white stone next to her.

As soon as I sat on it, a dazzling white light emitted.

Wen Jinyan's heartbeat almost stopped for a moment, and he hurriedly rushed over to pull his baby

After the white light passed, the two figures disappeared.

Chapter 280 Something happened at Qunying Base

In a split second, the two figures appeared in a mountain col.

Wen Jinyan held on to his baby tightly. At that moment, he almost scared him to death.

Jiang Yu looked around. Although it was still in the mountains, there were obvious traces of human existence here.

"Brother, what we touched just now should be a teleportation array.

We don't know now whether we are still in Beiyang Mountain or not.

But there are obvious traces of people living here.

"And the spiritual energy here is stronger than the place where we wandered before touching the formation."

"Let's go east, honey, there are buildings over there."

"good"

Thunder Base

Xiaobao was playing with the spinning top and was having a lot of fun. His little nose suddenly twitched a few times.

He stuck the whip into his waistband and ran towards the kitchen on his short legs.

The soft part of the whip also trembles, like a soft little tail

Xuanqing had just finished baking a batch of biscuits when Xiaobao ran in happily and hugged his master's thigh.

"Master, you are awesome. You really made the biscuits, and they are more delicious than those made by dad."

Xuanqing dragged the leg pendant and put the second batch of biscuits into the simple oven.

I took a baked piece, tested the temperature, and waved it in front of Xiaobao.

"Is my cooking really better than your father's?"

Xiaobao nodded immediately, "Yeah, yeah, smells good."

"Then Xiaobao, do you like what your master does, or what your father does?"

"I like all of them"

Xuanqing: I knew it would be this answer

Feed the biscuits into Xiaobao's mouth. Xiaobao puffs out his cheeks and bites them.

The little one looked just like a little hamster, and his eyes narrowed in enjoyment.

Xuanqing shook her head helplessly and laughed, then stuffed a lot of biscuits into Xiaobao's pocket.

"Let's go out and play. Remember to share the food with your brother.

No matter how many teachers you have, how about making some for Xiaobao and saving them? "

"Okay, thank you, Master, I'm optimistic about you! Come on!!!"

Xuanqing:......

Qunying Base

Since Luo Yu was sent back by people from the Hope Base, he couldn't get out of bed and vomited blood every day.

He no longer has the energy and ability to manage the Qunying Base. His real wife Liu Meishan not only doesn't care about his life or death, but also helps her family seize power at critical moments.

Luo Yu's son Luo Rui has some of Luo Yu's loyal subordinates and is also a party vying for power.

In addition, there are several self-organized forces, all of which are fighting for the management rights of Qunying Base by any means.

There are also a few special people that Luo Yu supports in private, who are also fanning the flames, lest there be no chaos.

This led to chaos within the entire base.

Those who have the ability to stand out will try their best to find investment certificates, hoping to earn the merit of being a dragon.

As a result, people in the base have died tragically for no reason in the past few days, and the entire base is in panic.

Many special ability teams have defected to the other three bases on the pretext of going on missions.

Ordinary people at the bottom were also organized into dozens or hundreds of groups and fled one after another to seek refuge in other bases.

This morning, Luo Yu was lying alone on the bed, unwilling to take his last breath, but there was no one around him.

All the agencies had calculated and obtained by any means, but he would not bring it with him in life or death, and no one would die for him.

The Hope Base and the Hurricane Base, which are closest to the Qunying Base, have received a lot of visits in the past few days, including teams of superpowers and ordinary people who have taken refuge.

Chu Zhan and Feng Yan immediately noticed that something happened at Qunying Base.

Feng Yan also informed the Thunder Base of this situation.

Both Feng Yan and Jiang Ting immediately thought of Luo Yu's act of committing suicide at the Hope Base, and both secretly cursed that he deserved it.

Regarding the incident at Qunying Base, Jiang Ting and Feng Yan reached an agreement in a special way and returned home relaxed.

Then he found his old mother sitting there with a sad face, and his wife was beside him at a loss. When she saw him coming back, her eyes lit up.

Jiang Ting walked over and sat down, "What happened?

"Look at our Ms. Shu's frown, which is almost knotted with worry."

Shu Ya said weakly, "Son, do you think I really did something wrong?

Shouldn't your cousin's family be allowed to stay overnight? "

Jiang Ting was confused, "Ms. Shu, my mother, can you explain it more clearly? It's hard for me to make a judgment because you are so clueless."

Shu Ya briefly explained the matter again, and also explained Shu Xinwan's explanation exactly as it was.

Jiang Ting frowned, "Mom, don't you think Xinwan's explanation is too far-fetched?

If the door was unlocked, it would be somewhat believable, but who could unlock it in a daze? "

Ruan Nian also echoed, "Mom, I just went up to the third floor to take a look.

That bed doesn't look like it's been messed up, like it's been messed up by someone looking for something.

"But the little niece and the others have no clothes left in the room, and there is nothing else that can be seen."

Shu Ya glanced at her daughter-in-law unhappily: "What are you talking about? I almost watched Xinwan grow up."

Her temperament is indeed a bit confused, which is not impossible.

Besides, what can our family do now?

I have to pay rent every year for the house I live in, and I go to the base sales station every day to buy food."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 862 49
Yiqingqing died young, but when she went to the underworld, she was told that she was a person of great merit and virtue. She was supposed to be rich...
18.9K 281 25
Author: eat that glutinous glutinous rice balls Category: Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40795.htm 🚨Be aware before st...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
3.2K 95 28
Shen Wei was bound to the super kindergarten system and returned to the childhood of the villain. The computer genius who will destroy the world in t...