The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)

37.)

1K 95 192
By Nyderaa

This is where you work?" Jaycee said walking into Richard's office, he stood to his feet awaiting her arrival.

He was a business owner, who owned his own club that was called "Rags to Riches."

Richard clean up nice, the designer shit looked good on him, but something about this business casual look made him look neat, elegant, and expensive.

"A little something to keep the bills paid, and son son fly" He beamed.

He closed the door behind Jaycee and locking it, admiring her beautiful, petite body, the outfit she was wearing, Richard couldn't keep his eyes from off her.

Jaycee could smell the Versace Man cologne as he lusted over her, every-time the two saw each other it left Jaycees mind in a foggy tizzy.

The two have been spending a lot of time together, ever since Jaycee had came back from Los Angeles 3 weeks ago.

Richard had licked his lips, as Jaycee tried to hide her bother-ness, she hasn't felt this way before, but Karen being his baby mother always linger in the back of her mind.

"How long we gone play this cat and mouse game?" He asked, and Jaycee playfully rolled her eyes.

She was young, rich with her head on straight the complete opposite of Karen.

He wanted to take things slow, and get to know Jaycee for who she was, but all this pent up aggression wasn't mixing well.

At the end of the day, Richard was a nigga and he liked to be satisfied, ever since Lanai he haven't had sex with anyone else.

Jaycee closed her eyes the scent of his cologne always sent her on edge, making her feel tingling inside.

Richard hand gently grasped Jaycee by her neck, before she got the chance to say anything, his mouth covered hers, as she welcomed his tongue, he lifted her off her feet.

Jaycee wrapped her legs around Richard waist as he held her up effortlessly sucking on her neck, Jaycee let out a small moan.

This had been the first time she was touched like this in years. Jaycee wasn't the relationship type of person, but Richard give her a different perspective.

Richard carried Jaycee over to his desk and sat her down, as he went to pull a condom from out his desk drawer.

Richard roughly pulled Jaycee to the end of his desk, while pulling his penis from out his pants.

Jaycee took a deep breath, amazed on how much Richard was packing down low.

"Is this what you want?" He asked in a cocky but genuine tone.

He already knew her answer but he wanted her to be sure, as he slipped the condom over his penis.

Jaycee nodded her head, and Richard did a small chuckle, "be vocal shawty" he voiced, "yes Richard" Jaycee replied.

Richard lifted Jaycee mini skirt up, and snatched her panties off, as he slowly rammed his dick inside of Jaycee. She threw her head back in pleasure.

"Ohmygosh" Jaycee moaned out, if she didn't know before, she knew now why Karen was crazy over his ass.

"Damn shawty" Richard moaned, impressed on how much Jaycee was soaking up his desk.

Richard thumb found Jaycees clit, she was losing her mind at the combine combo.

"Fuckk" Jaycee screamed out as her body reacted to an orgasm. She came all over his desk, while he sped up the pace, giving her the last of him, before he slipped out of her.

Jaycee threw her body back onto his desk, smiling, she couldn't believe what just happened.

"You're mine now" was all Richard said, as he cleaned himself up, Jaycee did the same.

"Dirty Dan" Zachary chirped, when Danni entered the camera view of the FaceTime call.

"Boy stop calling me that damn name, Flip the camera, and let me see" Danni responded.

"These were my top choices" Zachary said, turning the camera around as it exposed 4 different diamond engagement rings.

"That's the one daddy" Izzy said leaning over the counter pointing to the third ring option, which was a 14K White Gold Oval Three Stone Diamond.

"Yeah daddy that's the one" Zamaris sung as well, repeating after his sister.

" That's definitely the one bro" Danni confirmed, "I could see Tima's bougie ass now with that ring" She laughed.

" Your babies have great taste, momma must be real special" The Jeweler said, Emily was her name.. "This is actually one of our most popular engagement ring"

"Yeah, my mommy is special. Big mommy, not lil one" Izzy said in a cute sassy tone.

Zachary couldn't do nothing but laugh at Izabella, she was hanging around Jaycee way too much.

After these past few weeks Izzy was back to her bubbly self, the nightmares have completely gone away, and Izzy was back in school.

"Yo, lil mama you something else, we will go with that one, Size 7. " Zachary told the jeweler.

"I'll get this all wrapped for you, I'll be back out shortly" She replied , and Zachary nodded his head.

"Mommy gone be so happy daddy, you did your big one daddy" Izzy said, jumping into Zachary's arms, He kissed her cheek.

" Remember we got to keep this a secret, we can't tell mommy what we did today? Okay?" He said to Izzy and Zamaris, and they both nodded their heads.

"Thank you D" Zachary said turning his attention back on his FaceTime call.

"You're welcome bro" She replied, shortly after the conversation ended.

" I could take you down here at register one sir, whenever you're ready" The jeweler interrupted.

Zachary turned around , as he pulled his wallet from out his back pocket, "$4,799.99 is your total, would you like a receipt?" She asked.

Zachary tapped his card on the machine, "Nah I'm go- actually you could put it in the bag, thank you" he said, placing his card back in his wallet, then putting his wallet in his back pocket.

"No thank you, Congratulations. Enjoy the rest of your day" Emily said sweetly, "Like wise" Zachary said lastly, grabbing the bag.

He picked Zamaris up, grabbed Izzy hand as the exit out the jeweler store that was located inside the mall.

Today was Friday, Zachary picked Izzy up early from school and Zamaris up from daycare.

Fatima had another business trip, so she was gone until Wednesday morning , he had enough time to plan this engagement party while she was gone, so she wasn't in his face being nosy.

"Table ready" Zachary read the message from Chris, as it popped up on his phone screen.

"I'm hungry daddy" Izzy whined, "We heading to go eat right now lil mama, relax" He laughed.

Applebee's was only a few feet away, Zachary could see Chris and his two boys and daughter.

I guess all that walking around the mall had Zamaris tired because he fell asleep on Zachary's shoulder.

" Wassup my brother from another mother" Chris greeted, slapping five with Zachary.

"Wassup my boy" Zachary greeted back, "them you" Zachary asked referring to his boys and his daughter who were 4, 6 , and 10.

"Yeah, this Taylen" Chris said introduced his oldest son.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Zachary" Taylen said, as Zachary give him a pound, "Nice to meet you lil bro, just call me uncle Zac" and Taylen smiled.

"I'm Cash, like money" Cash said, Chris 4 year old son, Zachary couldn't help himself but to laugh at Cash. He reminded him of Kasai.

"Wassup lil man" Zachary said giving him five, then introducing his two, also letting him know he had another son, no matter what Zachary never leaves Kasai out the equation.

"This is Cerenity" Chris introduced his 6 year old daughter who hid behind his leg, she was the shy child.

After a friendly greeting, they were seated. Zachary and Chris engaged in small business talks, while Izzy , Cerenity and Cash colored and Taylen just played a game on his phone.

"One second bro " Zachary said, standing up Fatima was calling him. He took his conversation near the bathroom where it was a little quiet at.

"Mamas, Wassup? You good?" He asked, answering her phone call.

"Why didn't you tell me, you picked Izzy up early from school today Zachary?"

You need to tell me stuff like that" Fatima snapped a little bit, it slipped Zachary mind stating that she was still a little shaken up by Izzy being kidnapped.

"My bad Fatima damn" He said, Fatima took a deep breath over the phone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, just next time please communicate with me, I didn't know what to think babe, and I started to panic, because I didn't know you was picking her up early"

"It's cool mamas, that shit just slip my mind, and you was working so I didn't want to bother you with something that was not that important"

"We at Applebees right now with Chris and his two sons and daughter, I promise you everything is good" He reassured her.

"Kiss my babies for me, I love you. I'll call you later" Fatima said.

"I gotcha baby, I love you more" He replied, Fatima blew a kiss through the phone then she ended the conversation, Zachary went back to the table.

When Zachary returned back to the table, Chris wife was at the table.

"Tes, this is Zachary, Zachary this is my wife, Tessa" Chris introduced the two, Zachary being the gentleman he is, the two shared a small hug.

"Nice to meet you Tessa" said Zachary.

"It's great to finally meet the guy, who keeps my husband on his toes" She smiled, and Zachary gave a friendly nod.

"Spend whenever you need baby" Chris said handing over his black card to his wife, she did a little happy dance

She loved her husband and he did anything to make sure she was happy and didn't want for nothing.

If I have to give an example of their love life, or who they remind me of it will be Ciara and Russell Wilson.

"Thank you handsome" She said placing a wet kiss on his lips, "anytime baby" he replied and Tessa went on her way after kissing her babies goodbye.

Just by her interaction, and her effervescent energetic, Zachary knew his soon to be wife and Tessa will hit it off.

"Heard y'all been looking for me💕" - Jaycee. 

"Kasai's daddy 🩶✌🏾" - Richard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 30
Read to find out ♡
37.1K 2.7K 56
A zatima story 🫣
109K 2.7K 53
Story of how Fatima got her heartbroken and learned how to open up and love again problem is she's in love with Zac who happens to be someone else's...