Winx! The Ultimate Fairy!

By Tweety1-5

Winx Club but with a twist!! Follows the Winx storyline but not exactly since I have no rights to the show, b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Princess Deja of Diamond

16 0 0
By Tweety1-5

   Name: Princess Deja of Diamond
   Planet: Diamond
  Parents: Queen Leah and King Jacob of Diamond
  Powers: Any power that a fairy could have considering she's the most powerful
  Enemies: The Trix, Lord Darkar (later), Valtor (later), Wizards of the Black Circle (later), Tritanus (later), Acheron (later), Braffilus (later), Ancestral Witches (later), Selina (later), and Kalshara (later).
Friends: The Winx and Specialist
Boyfriend: Prince Kai of Linphea also a Specialist
Fairy Form:

(Her Charmix is the same as her Magic Winx, just with a Diamond shaped jewel on her hip and chest.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...