The apocalypse has just come...

By Yinzimei

Jiang Yu, an ordinary college student in a sports school, fell into the sewer and died while walking while pl... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
241-350
351-360
361-364 (End)

251-260

196 1 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 251 Special Skills

Wen Jinyan pinched her baby's beautiful nose and said with a smile, "Why don't I believe it?

"I got it randomly, but I can remember it so clearly."

Jiang Yu slapped Wen Jinyan's hand away, "As soon as I got curious, didn't I just remember it?

What's going on? Don't you like it, senior brother? "

Wen Jinyan hugged his beloved baby tightly, "I like it. As long as it's you, I'll like it no matter what."

Jiang Yu nestled in Wen Jinyan's arms, smelling his special scent, listening to the strong heartbeat, and fell asleep sweetly with a smile on his lips.

Wen Jinyan didn't sleep, and his consciousness was always paying attention to the three children, even though those people were also their relatives.

But he will never let several children escape from his protection without the ability to protect themselves.

He Wen Jin said that from the moment he met the four of them, mother and son, he would live only for them in his life.

Jiang Yu's side, you and me, harmony and beauty

I hope that in this place, the Chu family can be described as gloomy and bleak.

Losing Gu King's mother-in-law and Yilan, it's like their skills have been wasted for many years.

The two of them went from being guests of the Chu family to being prisoners today.

Chu Zhan sat on a chair with his legs crossed, looking coldly at Yilan and her mother-in-law who were lying on the ground in a panic.

"I don't care what method you use, you must get rid of the poison on my Chu family."

"Otherwise, if I let you live one more minute, you will all feel extremely regretful."

The mother-in-law, who was like a mummy, struggled to speak, "If I have the ability to cure the poison, will it be your turn to show off my power?"

Chu Zhan frowned, "What do you mean? Wasn't it caused by you? Why can't you get rid of it?"

Yilan giggled, "What do you mean? It means that your Chu family, including our grandfather and grandson, will be that bitch's puppets from now on."

Don't you understand yet? Then let me put it bluntly.

The Gu controlled by Jiang Yu is the Gu King that our Orchid Valley has inherited for more than three hundred years.

The poisons on my mother-in-law and I, including the poisons on your Chu family, are inextricably related to the King of Poisons.

That bitch controls the Gu King, and all of us are under her control."

Yilan seemed to be saying to Chu Zhan, but also seemed to be talking to herself, "But how is this possible? Impossible, impossible

For several generations, our Orchid Valley can only serve the Gu King, and no one can control it at all.

How on earth did that bitch do it? Why was she able to awaken the Gu King? Why can it be hypnotized?

Who is she? Why can you control the Gu King?

Why? Why? "

Chu Zhan couldn't ask anything, and he had no intention of paying attention to these two disgusting things.

Returning to the Chu family with a gloomy face, the entire Chu family was shrouded in a dull atmosphere.

Chu Zhan sat down, "Jiang Yu is right, we are all her puppets now."

Everyone express their opinions and think of a solution. How to solve this matter? "

Chu Xiao said, "Dad, brother, I think this is good.

Our lifeline is in the hands of my daughter-in-law...Jiang Yu, which is better than having it in the hands of the grandparents.

We don't want to harm Jiang Yu, so the poison is in a dormant state, which is no different from healthy us.

You have all gotten along with her and have some understanding of her character. She is not the kind of person who kills innocent people indiscriminately or is heinous. She has her own bottom line in doing things. I also advise you not to step on her bottom line.

"I don't plan to get involved in family affairs anymore. I will move to the villa. Living there will be quiet and help me cultivate."

Chu Xiao is actually more inclined to not understand the poison, so that he and she will at least have some connection besides their children.

After speaking, Chu Xiao went back to his room to pack his things.

Ming Lai hesitated to speak. He opened his mouth several times, but in the end nothing came out. He let out a long sigh.

Chu Xiao quickly packed up and passed the living room with his bag. Chu Zhan stopped him.

"Brother, you can be decadent for a while, and we will give you this buffer time.

But you are an upright man, you have to be able to take it up and let it go

Your life is still long and there are many meaningful things

If you don't take a brave step forward and move forward, how can you see the scenery ahead?

"Big brother, believe me, my former little brother will come back soon."

Chu Xiao's hand holding the bag tightened, "I know, brother

I know what I should do? I really want to improve my strength

"I still have to find my child." And she, even if we can't be husband and wife, it would be nice if we could watch her from a distance.

Chapter 252 Having fun

Chu Xiao stepped into Villa No. 1, familiar decorations and familiar home furnishings

But after looking around the entire villa, that familiar figure was no longer there.

My sword, storage bag, the jade pendant on my chest, and the technique imprinted in my mind

These four things are the only thoughts that my wife has left for her.

After having been with his wife, he really wanted to be a good husband and accompany her and take care of her.

But how did they get to where they are now?

How great it would be if I had not chosen to leave!

Then now I am not alone. I must have my beloved wife beside me and my children around my knees.

It's a pity that it's too late to regret everything. They have no fate in this life, right?

Jiang Yu doesn't even know how regretful Chu Xiao is

Even if she knew, she would never look back

In fact, after she asked Chu Xiao to stay with her, Chu Xiao chose to leave. From that moment on, their current situation was doomed.

Nowadays, it is best to live separately and not disturb each other.

She met the person who accompanied her to see the scenery in advance, and I believe Chu Xiao will also meet the other half who will accompany him on his way forward.

There are no obstacles in life that cannot be overcome, and no one can live without the other.

As night fell, Jiang Yu woke up. Before she even opened her eyes, she heard three little guys discussing something in a low voice.

Jiang Yu reached out and touched her body and breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, her senior brother had put her pajamas on.

There was a blanket spread on the ground, with a little guy sitting on it, and a few clay figures in the middle.

The three children all held paints in their hands and were coloring the clay figurines.

Xiaobao: "Brother, mom and dad are the groom and the bride, so they have to wear red.

"This is how it's done in TV dramas."

Erbao: "Mom is so beautiful, she must wear a wedding dress. The wedding dress is beautiful."

Xiaobao: "The red dress looks good"

Dabao: "How about mom wear white clothes and red skirt?"

Erbao: "Does it look good like this?"

Xiaobao: "Brother is so stupid. If you draw it and look at it, won't you know it?"

"I paint my clothes red, and my brother paints his clothes white."

Dabao: "Then what color is dad's?"

Erbao: "Black"

Xiaobao: "Red"

Dabao added, "Some grooms also wear white."

Erbao touched his chin and thought, "Yes, the sleeves are white, the clothes are painted black, and the trousers are painted red, they are all alive."

Xiaobao nodded: "Yeah, second brother is so smart."

Dabao: Does it really look good when painted like this? Dad, I tried my best

Jiang Yu didn't say anything, just smiled on the bed, watching a few little guys coloring the clay figurines with great interest.

Xiaobao looked at their works with a confused look on his face, "Big brother, second brother, do you think it's weird?

Why are they so ugly? How do you look like your parents? "

Erbao: "Well, I think they are ugly too."

Dabao: How is this ugly? It's completely blind, okay!

Jiang Yu was also very amused. How could a good bride and groom not be ugly if they were painted to look like a great dancer?

At this time, Wen Jinyan came in carrying a tray with three dishes, one soup, two large, three small and five bowls of rice.

"Baby, are you awake?"

Before Jiang Yu could speak, Xiaobao pouted, "Dad, I'm a little baby. I didn't sleep. Why did I wake up?"

Wen Jinyan put the tray on the table, "Xiaobao is daddy's little baby, and mommy is daddy's big baby."

Erbao answered: "Dad, what kind of treasures are my brother and I?"

Wen Jinyan smiled and said, "You four are all dad's darlings."

The three children were very happy, including the steady Dabao. Wen Jinyan used the cleaning technique on the three children.

The three children sat down at the table in an orderly manner, and Jiang Yu also stood up.

Xiaobao was immediately happy when he saw that there were dishes he liked.

"Daddy is so kind. I didn't even have enough to eat at night."

Erbao also nodded, "Yeah, I'm not full either."

Dabao hesitated for a moment, then nodded and said, "I'm not full either." 

Wen Jinyan gave each child a chopstick, their favorite dish

"Dad knows that you haven't eaten enough, so why won't he give you extra food? Eat quickly."

The three children all smiled and said, "Thank you, Dad."

Jiang Yu drank the soup that her senior brother served her. It was still delicious as always.

"Senior brother, actually eating your favorite food is such a satisfying thing. I don't understand that most cultivators just stop eating after going without food.

How much happiness are you missing? "

Wen Jinyan said while eating, "Some cultivators are really able to practice quietly, regardless of the worldly world, and pursue the great path wholeheartedly.

Maybe it's because there's no one around you who can provide you with three meals a day, right? "

Jiang Yu put down the bowl and clasped his hands together: "Amitabha, I have committed a sin.

I have dragged my senior brother, who has no regard for the secular world, down from the altar. What a sin! "

Wen Jinyan was helpless and doting, looking at the naughty baby and said, "It wasn't you who pulled me down from the altar, it was you who warmed my seasons.

"So, baby, not only have you done no evil, but you have also made countless merits."

Jiang Yu couldn't help but laugh.

The three children didn't understand such a profound topic, but when they saw their mother laughing, they didn't understand why they laughed too.

A family of five enjoying themselves happily

Chapter 253 Senior Brother Cleanses the Menstrual Marrow and Cuts the Marrow

Jiang Yi is very reliable in his work. Although the house he found is not in a central location, it is close to it.

It's not a building or a villa, but a large courtyard.

Since my sister has other team members, I have to reserve a room and just do it all at once.

He didn't ask his sister to pay the rent, but paid it by himself for three years. Of course, he didn't have any supplies, so he paid with crystal cores, which emptied his entire family fortune.

Everything in the Thunder Base is public.

Including the house where the Jiang family lives, rent is paid every year.

The rent collected is used to create base facilities

Jiang Hongying and the others had moved out. When they saw the spacious courtyard, they were both happy and satisfied, but also felt distressed and guilty.

Satisfied because they were unable to live in a courtyard before the end of the world, but they didn't expect that they would be able to live in a courtyard after the end of the world.

I feel bad because it's such a big yard and I don't know how much rent it will cost in a year.

I feel guilty that they have held back the boss again.

Jiang Hongying, Hua Rui and the others are finally settled.

What Jiang Yu didn't know was that Jiang Hongying and the others cleaned and decorated the main house ten times more carefully than they did where they lived.

Whether they live in the villa at the Hope Base or in the current courtyard, no matter whether the boss is there or not, the place where the boss lives will be carefully cleaned every day.

None of the Jiang family members went out today. They were all sitting in silence in the living room. If you look closely, you can see that they are still a little nervous.

Especially Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi were both looking forward to and nervous.

Jiang Yu was still sleeping comfortably in the bed upstairs, but she didn't know that someone had been waiting for her for a long time.

The two adults and three children were sleeping side by side on the bed. Wen Jinyan was supporting his head with one hand and leaning sideways, looking attentively at the mother and son who were sleeping soundly.

Jiang Yu's eyelashes trembled, and she moved slightly. Reflexively, smelling the familiar smell, she leaned into Wen Jinyan's arms, and rubbed her furry head against Wen Jinyan's chest.

Wen Jinyan hugged the baby tightly, her heart almost turned into water.

Jiang Yu opened her eyes drowsily, "Brother, it's dawn."

"Are you still sleepy? If you are sleepy, just sleep a little longer. It doesn't matter whether it's day or not." Dafeng Novel Network

Jiang Yu yawned, "I'm awake!"

Jiang Yu squinted her eyes and thought for a moment, "I seem to remember that I have something to do today, but why can't I remember it?"

Wen Jinyan rubbed her head lovingly, "Little Muddle-headed, didn't you say yesterday that you would cleanse Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi's marrow today?"

Jiang Yu nodded with sudden realization, "I remember, this is what happened."

Wen Jinyan laughed in a deep voice, and held her beloved's hand tightly.

Jiang Yu just nestled in his senior brother's arms, "Senior brother, do you want to take a marrow cleansing pill too?"

"You have lived for so many years, and you must have a lot of impurities in your body."

Wen Jinyan:......

"Baby, although my physical age is over 300 years old, my mental age is about the same as yours.

"I'm not old, I'm really not old at all, please don't dislike me, baby"

Jiang Yu:......

Jiang Yu said with a smile, "What nonsense are you talking about, senior brother, how many hundreds of years are you? For a Taoist, you are still a teenager."

As our cultivation level increases, ten thousand years will be much longer than a few hundred years."

Besides, she's not really only in her 20s.

Wen Jinyan rubbed his baby's head with hhisface lovingly, "Well, no matter how long the rest of my life is? As long as the baby doesn't dislike me, I will stay with the baby.

But that marrow-cleansing pill should have no effect if I take it now, right? "

Jiang Yu shook his head, "It works, just take two more pills."

"But the pain is doubled, so forget it, it feels really uncomfortable."

If it were before yesterday, Wen Jinyan would probably have hesitated.

But now, even if he is in pain, he wants to try it. According to Baobao, if there is a conspiracy about her parents, then the hidden danger may break out at any time.

He currently only has the cultivation level of the early stage of becoming a god. If he has the opportunity to improve, he will naturally not give up.

He wants to protect his four treasures under his wings, and it is urgent to improve his strength.

Wen Jinyan said firmly, "Baby, I want to try

As long as you and the children are here, I can endure the pain of being broken into pieces

But I can't stand that when danger comes, I can't do anything

"I want to be a solid support for you and the children."

Jiang Yu frowned and said, "Senior brother, your current strength is already considered formidable except for your master and uncle!

Besides, senior brother, your talent is not low, you can slowly improve it through practice. I just took one at the beginning and I almost couldn't bear it.

"It really hurts too much."

And after yesterday's test, when they were doing things as husband and wife, running that technique would bring great benefits to both of them, and it would only be a matter of time before their cultivation level improved.

After hearing what the baby said, Wen Jinyan felt heartbroken, but still persisted, "Baby, there is a sky outside the sky, and there are people outside the world."

I want you and the children to fly freely under my wings."

Jiang Yu sighed, "Okay!"

Wen Jinyan lowered his head and kissed the baby's cheek, "Don't worry, I can do it."

"good"

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu came to another room. Jiang Yu took out a large bathtub and filled it with spiritual spring water.

In the past, I used hot spring water to cleanse other people's muscles and marrow, but senior brother is different. Senior brother himself has a very high level of cultivation, and his body functions are also strong enough to withstand the washing of spiritual spring water.

Coupled with the effect of the Marrow Cleansing Pill, it is equivalent to washing the tendons and cutting the marrow twice, and the harvest should be considerable.

Wen Jinyan looked at the water in the tub, feeling happy, helpless and worried. With his current level of cultivation, how could he not know that this water was a treasure?

He stepped forward and hugged Jiang Yu tightly, "Baby, thank you for trusting me, and thank you for giving me such a precious thing.

But don't expose this in front of others at will. Some people's greed really has no bottom line."

Jiang Yu smiled and said: "I know, you are my senior brother, the father of my children, and the person lying next to me, so of course I have good things, so of course I have to share them with you!"

Although there are some things she can't say, her senior brother's love for her and her heart is not really made of stone, how can she not feel it?

Wen Jinyan was deeply moved: How could this little fool trust him so unreservedly? Although he is very happy now, he is also a little worried. His baby is too soft-hearted and trusts others too easily.

Wen Jinyan's eyes gradually became firmer. he had to become stronger in order to protect her baby.

Jiang Yu gave Wen Jinyan three marrow-cleansing pills and three top-grade Yuan-building pills. Wen Jinyan put the pills on the table, hugged Jiang Yu and kissed her affectionately again.

Jiang Yu was so dazed by the kiss again that she couldn't even remember how she was coaxed out of the room by her senior brother?

Standing at the door and looking at the closed door, he patted his head and said, "Senior brother, did you still pull a beauty trick on me?"

Wen Jinyan in the room laughed softly, "Baby, be good! I will come out to accompany you soon."

Jiang Yu smiled and shook his head, "Okay! If you really can't stand it anymore, just take a Peiyuan Pill. Come on, senior brother!"

"Okay, I will"

Although they are separated by a door, they all understand each other's meaning.

Chapter 254 Where is Dad?

I went back to the room to see the three little babies, who were still sleeping like little pigs, and then left the room quietly. 

Wandering downstairs, I saw the Jiang family waiting in the living room.

Jiang Yaohua, Jiang Yaozu, and Jiang Yaoguo were all very happy when they saw their little granddaughter coming down. They had not slept well for decades, but they slept very well last night without any pain on their bodies.

Jiang Yaohua smiled and said, "Little granddaughter, did you sleep well?"

Jiang Yu smiled and nodded, "It's good, grandparents, second grandpa, third grandpa, eldest uncle, second uncle, why are you all here?" Only Ruan Nian and Liu Xiangqin were not there.

Shu Ya smiled and said, "They must have watched too many martial arts dramas.

Now I can see it with my own eyes. Your grandfather was so excited last night that he didn't even fall asleep.

Your aunt went out shopping. Xiaobao came back yesterday and said that she wanted a big, round, spinning toy that could run when hit with something.

We discussed it together for a long time, but we couldn't figure it out. We also knew what Xiaobao was describing?

So your eldest aunt took your second aunt and went shopping on the street to see if she could find it? "

Jiang Yu was also confused and shrugged, indicating that she didn't know either.

"Grandpa and grandma don't worry about it, it's just a child! Maybe she will forget it after she wakes up."

Shu Ya smiled and waved her hand, "Let's look for it first. If we really can't find it, let's ask Xiaobao carefully."

Jiang Yu nodded, kiss from another generation, kiss from another generation, oh, just go ahead and kiss

Turning to look at Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi: "Eldest brother, second brother, are you ready?"

Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi nodded with firm eyes and said in unison, "Sister, we are ready!"

Jiang Yu waved her hand, and two steaming large wooden barrels appeared in the living room. Jiang Yu gave two more people, a marrow cleansing pill each.

"Big brother, second brother, each of you can carry a bucket to your room.

Just take the Marrow Cleansing Pill and sit in it.

But you have to remember one thing, no matter how painful it is, you must persevere and stay rational.

If you can't persist, it's best not to start now

"Once you start, you must persevere, otherwise not only will you fail, but you will also destroy the foundation of your body."

The two people had firm gazes, and the expressions in their eyes made Jiang Yu a little moved. They were indeed people trained by the country.

Both of them have very high levels of super powers. It's easy to hold a big wooden barrel.

Jiang Yu took out another medicine bottle and gave it to Jiang Ting, "Uncle, second uncle, you'd better go in and watch the eldest brother and the second brother.

"Cheer them up when necessary. If they really can't hold on, feed each of them one pill, the medicine in this small medicine bottle."

Shu Ya was also a little worried, "Little granddaughter, that kind of pain, how bad is it?

Your eldest and second brothers have already dug bullets out of their bodies with their bare hands without anesthesia, so they should be able to persevere! "

Jiang Yu: "I was young when I had my menstruation cleansed and my marrow cut off, and my body was well maintained in all aspects.

But that kind of pain can really only be felt but cannot be expressed in words

how to say? It's like breaking all the bones in the body one by one, and breaking the meridians inch by inch.

Then reassemble it, disassemble it and reassemble it again, and you have to go through it several times.

Grandma should have experienced the pain of giving birth, but the pain of giving birth is nothing compared to that kind of pain."

Shu Ya shuddered deeply, and then felt sorry for her little granddaughter. She looked at Jiang Yu with tears in her eyes, "My dear granddaughter, you have suffered."

Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment before she realized what she meant by hard work. She smiled and said, "You can only become a master if you endure hardships."

If I had not experienced those hardships, how could I have achieved what I have achieved today? "

The three brothers Jiang Yaohua admired Jiang Yu's strong character.

As expected of the Jiang family, Jiang Ting and Jiang Tao were worried after hearing what their little niece said, so they both went to find their own sons.

Jiang Yu said to Shu Ya again, "Grandma, in about five or six hours, you can ask someone to prepare more hot water. The eldest brother and the second brother may need a lot of hot water to take a bath."

"I'm going upstairs to see the children first."

Shu Ya nodded, "Go! Grandma will arrange it."

When Jiang Yu returned to the room, he originally wanted to use his spiritual sense to observe his senior brother.

Jiang Yu shook his head and laughed, "I didn't expect that senior brother is quite conservative and even set up an isolation barrier."

Senior brother's cultivation level is higher than hers, so naturally she can't spy on him

In fact, Wen Jinyan was just preventing his baby from peeking. It was not because he was afraid of being exposed, but because he didn't want his baby to see his embarrassed side.

Xiaobao opened his eyes in a daze and saw his mother's back. He asked, "Mom, where is dad?"

Chapter 255: Is stuffing paper in your dog's nose useful?

Jiang Yu turned to look at her daughter, not even bothering to open her eyes, and started to ask her father, which was a bit tasteful.

"Xiaobao only wants his father, but not his mother?"

Xiaobao turned over and slept sideways on the bed, rubbing his face against the pillow.

Without opening her eyes, she muttered, "I miss my mom, my dad, my brother, and my master."

Jiang Yu looked very funny. He was Master Duan Shui at such a young age.

"Xiaobao, do you want to get up?"

"Don't get up, I have to wait for dad"

Jiang Yu:......

"Dad has something very important to do, and it will take a long time."

Xiaobao's big eyes opened immediately and he looked at Jiang Yu mistily, "Dad ran away?"

Jiang Yu: What kind of brain circuit does her daughter have?

"No, dad is doing something very important. He will come back when he is finished."

"Oh! Then I still have to wait for dad to come back." Then he closed his eyes again

Jiang Yu: Her little cotton-padded jacket is leaking air.

In Jiang Hao's room, Jiang Hao was in the bathtub. His exposed body could no longer see the true color of his skin.

Covered by a layer of greasy, dark and sticky substance, Jiang Hao was in pain and still gritted his teeth and persisted.

Jiang Ting, who was beside him, held his breath. It stinks, it really stinks.

It smells worse than when he was lurking in other people's dung heaps

Jiang Ting pinched his nose and said, "You brat, you have to hold on.

Otherwise, I will pluck these disgusting things off your body and stuff them into your mouth."

Jiang Ting looked at his son and felt a little depressed, but he didn't think about giving him medicine now.

Using common sense, we know that the longer you persist, the better. If you can handle it without taking medicine, it is the best.

"You brat, hold on, haven't you been dreaming about wanting a sister since you were a child? Now you have your sister in front of you. If you don't have the ability, how can you protect your sister? If you can't hold on, how can you keep up with your sister?"

Jiang Ting thought that his little brother was gone, leaving only Miao Miao in the world. They were no longer young and would not live long.

The only two brothers who can accompany my little niece are Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi.

"Bad boy, actually your uncle and aunt are gone.

The apocalypse ended more than a year ago, so you have to persevere no matter what. The only ones who can accompany your sister in the future are you and Jiang Yi.

We, the older generation, are no longer young and can't stay with you much longer.

Hold on and keep up with your sister's pace

No matter when and where, at least she still has her natal family with her

Those bastards from the Chu family can treat your sister so unscrupulously

On the one hand, isn't it because you bully your sister and don't have a strong mother-in-law?

Hold on, you are my father's proudest son. Is your father always by your side? come on! "

Jiang Hao, whose consciousness was a little confused due to pain, listened to his father's words.

His consciousness slowly returned to consciousness, and he struggled to utter a few words, "I, can, can"

Jiang Ting nodded heavily, "It's definitely possible."

On Jiang Yi's side, Jiang Yi was also suffering unbearably.

And his father, Jiang Tao, was also overwhelmed by the stench.

There were two pieces of paper stuffed in his nose. He had never smelled such a disgusting smell in his life.

"Little brat, although it's the end of the world, how long has it been since you took a shower that you can stink like this?"

Jiang Yi's nose was relatively sensitive before the end of the world. He relied on this sensitive nose to complete dangerous tasks again and again.

After the apocalypse, although he awakened with fire powers, his sense of smell and hearing became more sensitive for some reason.

Now he not only has to bear the pain of being broken into pieces, but also has to endure the stink that can make people faint.

He has never hated his sense of smell so much. At this moment, he really would rather his nose was broken.

She tried her best to open her eyelids and said with difficulty, "Stop nagging and stuff a piece of paper into my nose! Please."

Jiang Tao: "Will stuffing paper in your dog's nose help?"

Jiang Yi: I can't have this father anymore

Chapter 256 Embarrassing things after marrow cleansing

Shu Ya in the living room shrugged her nose, "Did you smell anything?"

Jiang Yaohua nodded, "It smells a bit like rotting corpses."

Jiang Yaozu: "It does look similar. How come there is such a smell at home?"

Jiang Yaoguo: "It seems to be getting worse and worse."

Several people looked at each other, then thought of something in unison, and were speechless for a moment.

In the backyard of the Jiang family, in the temporary shed set up for Maomao, Doudou, and Pudding.

Maomao covered his nose with his two front paws and lay on the ground. Doudou was lying on his side, but if you look closely, you can see that he was breathing very slowly.

Pudding's big head was pressed on Doudou's belly. Doudou was considerate and hugged its head with four legs.

Jiaqin got up and walked downstairs in a daze.

Suddenly, "vomit, vomit"

Jiaqin quickly shut down his sense of smell, "What does this smell like? What happened?"

Shu Ya also had two pieces of paper stuffed in her nose now, and said in a buzzing voice, "Hey, little girl, everything is fine, everything is fine, the house is being dewormed."

Jiaqin looked confused. Could it be that she was being treated as an idiot? Which anthelmintic drug smells worse than dozens of dead rats?

Jiaqin took a few steps toward the door and said, "Grandpa Jiang, Grandma Jiang, I'm going to see Sister Jiang and the others."

A few more hours later, Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi survived without taking any pills.

Before Jiang Hao had time to clean himself, he lay on the edge of the tub and vomited loudly.

Jiang Yi was even worse, almost vomiting out bile.

With the two dads disgusted and adding hot water, they scrubbed for an hour and finally scrubbed it clean.

Jiang Ting looked at his cleaned son and laughed unkindly, "Hahaha, oops, I know now that my son still has the potential to be a pretty boy.

Look at your skin, it's whiter, smoother and smoother than your mother's

Hahaha, now you have the capital to get rid of being single."

Jiang Hao: Is this what your biological father said?

Jiang Ting touched his chin and looked at his son again, "Everything is fine, except that the hair on your legs looks quite unnatural. Do you want to shave it off?"

"Listen to your dad, it's absolutely right, there is hope for you to be single"

Jiang Hao: Dad, what are you thinking about?

At this time, Jiang Yi, who had been cleansed, was wearing a pair of big pants and had two pieces of paper stuffed in his nose.

In front of his father, he touched his arms, legs, chest muscles, and abdominal muscles.

He kept mumbling, "Dad, look at my figure, look at my skin, look at my looks.

Don't you feel very proud to have such an outstanding son like me?

Are you thinking of thanking the smoke from your ancestral grave for giving you such a unique and excellent son? "

Jiang Tao's fist hardened, and he raised his foot to kick the peacock in front of him.

Jiang Yi jumped away on guard, and said with a pinched voice, "That's disgusting! How could you do this? I'm your sweetheart."

Jiang Tao's eyebrows were pounding, and he kept saying in his heart, this is his biological son, biological son, "You have two minutes to get me dressed quickly and get out of here." After saying that, he left angrily.

Jiang Yi looked at the closed door, put his hands on his hips, raised his head and said arrogantly, "Old man, I asked you to stuff a ball of paper into me. If you don't stuff it, now I see if I don't disgust you."

But when I lowered my head and saw my fair and smooth skin, I couldn't help but shudder.

Wailed incessantly, "My bronze skin! You are gone and you will never come back."

I, who was full of masculinity, have now turned into a white-striped chicken.

well! How can I hide this damn good looks? "

Wen Jinyan was also doubting life in the room at this moment. His skin was not dark before, and was even a little bit whiter than that of a normal man.

But now, my whole body is naked, the leg hair is gone, and the body hair in that area is gone.

Fortunately, I didn't soak my head in it. Otherwise, would I have lost all my hair?

I don't know if it will grow again in the future? I don't know if the baby had soaked in this water before.

If the baby is soaked, it means that his hair can grow back in the future.

If the baby has never soaked in water, then...

Jiang Yu has actually never bathed in a spiritual spring in her life. She usually takes baths in hot springs. After refining space in her previous life, newborn calves are not afraid of tigers and dare to try anything.

I did take a dip in the Lingquan. After taking a dip, I was like Wen Jinyan now. Except for the hair and the skin exposed outside the Lingquan, all other body hair had been completely removed. That skin felt like it would ooze with every touch. similar

She likes it so much that she wants to take a dip from time to time

But in this life, at the beginning, my body was not cultivated and tempered, so I did not dare to bathe in the spiritual spring.

Later, after I became pregnant, I didn't dare to try it anymore. I could only meditate and practice by the spiritual spring.

Maybe it's because she used to bathe in hot springs during her pregnancy. After giving birth, she also liked bathing in hot springs.

Therefore, until now, she has never thought of taking a dip in the spiritual spring.

Wen Jinyan hesitated to put on his clothes and clean up the mess in the room.

Teleporting back to the room where the babies were, the three little guys were playing on the carpet, and her baby was reading a book seriously.

"Baby, I'm back!"

Chapter 257 Children's dependence on dad

Jiang Yu raised his head and looked at his senior brother who had turned two degrees whiter. He smiled and said, "Senior brother, it seems that you have gained a lot. Not only have you become whiter,

"I feel like your strength has become stronger."

Wen Jinyan originally wanted to be with his baby, but found that there was an extra pendant on his leg.

Xiaobao hugged his father's leg and said unhappily, "Dad, where have you been? I miss you so much"

"I haven't seen you for a long time, dad, dad"

The sound of "Daddy" made Wen Jinyan's heart feel so soft. He held Xiaobao in his arms, rubbed her head and said, "Dad also misses Xiaobao, and also misses Dabao and Dabao, so Daddy is busy." Come back as soon as you're done."

Jiang Yu's teeth ached at the sight. Didn't they just miss him for most of the day? It's like we haven't seen each other for several years

Wen Jinyan was involved in every small step of growth of the three children, every skill they learned, and he took care of most of the children's eating, drinking, and diarrhea.

So Wen Jinyan suddenly disappeared for most of the day. Not only did Xiaobao miss him, but even though Dabao and Dabao were not as clingy as Xiaobao, they both looked at the door from time to time.

Now that they see their father coming back, both the eldest and second eldest children seem to feel relaxed.

Wen Jinyan carried Xiaobao back to the carpet and played puzzles with them. The three children were fascinated by the game, and he got up and came to his baby.

Jiang Yu turned her head to the side. Wen Jinyan took her hand and put her hand in his.

Smiling lovingly, she said, "Baby, I'm jealous.

"Okay, be good, senior brother, the whole person is yours."

Jiang Yu blushed and glared at the man who smiled like a spring breeze, "Be careful, the child is getting older."

Wen Jinyan nodded obediently, "Okay, tell the baby the good news.

I've advanced to the middle stage of becoming a god. It's all thanks to the baby.

"I've been stuck in the early stages of becoming a god for many years."

Jiang Yu is also happy. The higher the level of cultivation, the harder it is to break through. Breaking through every small level requires opportunities and countless efforts.

Jiang Yu said happily, "Congratulations, senior brother"

Wen Jinyan was happy for the breakthrough, but a little uneasy because she was naked. What if the baby dislikes it?

Jiang Yu saw the entanglement of senior brother, "What's wrong, senior brother, have you encountered any difficulties? Your brows are furrowed."

Wen Jinyan glanced at the three children and whispered to the baby, "Baby, have you ever soaked in that water?"

When Jiang Yu heard this, he wondered if there was something wrong with the water in Lingquan. It shouldn't be, she had been having sex all the time in her previous life! It can not only beautify and nourish the face, but also temper the body. "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

Wen Jinyan coughed lightly and stopped using secret messages. He leaned close to the baby's ear and asked in a low voice, "Baby, can that body hair grow back again?"

Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized that she was a girl and didn't like body hair in the first place.

So after getting together, she quite liked it, but she ignored that the senior brother was a man. If a man has skin as tender as tofu, fair as jade, and not a single hair on his body, there is something wrong with him.

But now she was a little curious, and her eyes unconsciously fell on a certain part of her senior brother.

Wen Jinyan subconsciously blocked it with his hand. Feeling it was inappropriate, he took his hand away again.

A little embarrassed and awkward, she whispered in Jiang Yu's ear, "Show it to my baby tonight."

But don't dislike me, baby! It should probably grow fine! "

This was the first time Jiang Yu saw such an expression on her senior brother's face. When they first met, he was as cold as an iceberg, but later he smiled. He was always gentle and gentle, like a spring breeze.

Now that I see this awkward and suppressed expression, it's so cute no matter how I look at it

Jiang Yu smiled and threw herself into her senior brother's arms. Wen Jinyan immediately hugged her, "Senior brother, don't worry, not only will you grow longer, but you will also grow better than before."

Wen Jinyan finally let go of her worries, lowered her head and rubbed the baby's head and said, "I don't have much, I'm just afraid that the baby will dislike me."

Jiang Yu smiled and shook his head, "No, what does it matter whether we are together or not? Senior brother or senior brother? It hasn't changed?"

Wen Jinyan held Jiang Yu's hand tightly, her heart felt like it was soaked in honey.

After Xiaobao finished building a model, he turned around happily and wanted to share it with his father, but where did he see his father? Look again, dad is hugging mom

She stopped playing puzzles, got up, and ran over with her short legs, "Mom, Dad, I want a hug too."

Jiang Yu sat up straight. Wen Jinyan held Xiaobao in his arms and said to Dabao and Erbao, "Dabao and Erbao, come here and tell daddy, what did you eat in the morning?"

The eldest child and the second child came over, and Wen Jinyan held the three children together in his arms.

Jiang Yu stood up with a smile, "Senior brother, let me go downstairs to see how the eldest and second brothers are doing?"

"Well, we'll be down in a minute."

Jiang Yu opened the door, wrinkled his nose, and immediately used several cleaning techniques, using cleaning techniques as he walked.

When I got to the living room, I saw everyone sitting in the living room with two wads of paper stuffed in their noses, eyes dull and lifeless.

Jiang Yu: Since you feel smelly, why don't you go out and get some fresh air? Why do you have to suffer here?

Jiang Yu directly enlarged his moves, but in an instant, the stench in the living room disappeared.

I also took a fragrance bead in the space. After crushing it, I used my spiritual power to quickly disperse it to every corner.

"Grandpa, grandma, second grandpa, third grandpa, uncle, aunt, second uncle, eldest brother, second brother, what are you thinking about? You are all so serious and focused."

Only then did Jiang Yaohua realize that his granddaughter had gone downstairs. Seeing that she had not stuffed her nose, he quickly rolled up two pieces of paper and handed them to her, "Little granddaughter, stuff your nose quickly so you don't get smoked."

Chapter 258 Danger is Coming

Jiang Yu reached out and pulled out the paper stuffing Grandpa's nose. "Grandpa doesn't stink anymore. You can smell it and see."

The moment the paper was pulled out, Jiang Yaohua held his breath. Hearing his granddaughter's words, he tried to breathe out, "Hey! It doesn't stink anymore, it smells pretty good."

Suddenly he felt proud, and he knew without thinking that it must be the handiwork of his granddaughter. He smiled kindly and said, "My granddaughter is really amazing."

Others also pulled out the paper and took a few deep breaths before they felt alive.

But Jiang Yu was also quite surprised. The impurities excreted by the eldest brother and second brother did stink a bit.

"Brother, second brother, it's not strange that it smells bad after menstruation is washed and the marrow is removed to remove impurities from the body, but it is indeed a bit abnormal for you to smell bad.

"I guess your body must have been eroded by some or multiple chronic drugs for a long time before this situation occurs."

The three brothers Jiang Yaohua and the two cousins ​​Jiang Ting looked serious for a moment. Before the granddaughter came back, these were the only two juniors in the Jiang family. Although they didn't know who the other party was? But the purpose is self-evident

Jiang Yu used spiritual power to explore the bodies of the others one after another, "Don't worry, grandpa, you are all fine."

The three brothers Jiang Yaohua already had a plan in mind. As long as it was a fox, it would always show its tail, and they would not show mercy. However, they still did not tell their granddaughter about those unscrupulous methods.

Jiang Yu gave the skills to Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi, repeated what he had said to the team members, and gave each of them two bottles of auxiliary elixirs.

"Eldest brother, second brother, I have created the conditions for you and given you the techniques. From now on, you have to rely on yourself.

Now, while the effect of the Marrow Cleansing Pill remains, study the exercises carefully and try to introduce Qi into the body as soon as possible. Then I will give the two brothers a special gift."

Jiang Hao and Jiang Yi nodded solemnly, "Sister, we will work hard."

After the two brothers Jiang Hao left, Jiang Yaohua said, "Little granddaughter! Don't be too nice to them. They are brothers and they don't want to give you gifts. Don't pay attention to them."

Jiang Yaozu also said: "Even though I don't know how to give my sister any gifts."

Jiang Yu shook his head and laughed, "Grandpa, Second Grandpa, have you forgotten that this is the end of the world, where can the eldest and second brothers find gifts for me?

Besides, no one stipulates that the older brother must give gifts to the younger sister. The younger sister can also give gifts to the older brother.

However, why do I feel that everyone is quite free? Didn't you say that you are the ones in charge of the base? "

Jiang Ting and Jiang Tao touched their noses guiltily, having passed everything off to their deputy in the past few days.

Jiang Yaohua said nonchalantly, "It's okay, it's okay. The system is basically perfect now. There won't be any trouble in a few days."

My granddaughter finally returned home, but she has to stay with you more!

We have missed more than 20 years. Grandpa is over 80 years old and will not live much longer. Grandpa wants to spend more time with you every day.

Let your uncle and the others worry about the base! "

The two brothers Jiang Yaozu and Jiang Yaoguo also nodded in agreement, "Yes, we have worked hard all our lives. In the limited time, we can accompany our granddaughter and enjoy family happiness. When the day comes, we will have no regrets."

Jiang Yu looked at the care and love in the eyes of these grandfathers, grandmothers, and two uncles. It was really substantial.

The eldest aunt is not bad, although she is a little petty, but after all, who doesn't have selfish motives? As long as she doesn't touch her bottom line, she won't care too much

Jiang Yu smiled, "Don't be so pessimistic! You have forgotten that your granddaughter is very capable.

"The king of hell doesn't dare to compete with me, don't worry, it's no problem to live a long life." I gave them all the life-extending pills to live a long life, isn't that simple?

Jiang Yaohua laughed and said, "Yes, yes, we should maintain a good attitude and try to spend more years with our granddaughter and great-grandchildren."

Jiang Yu sent a secret message to Grandpa, "Don't worry, Grandpa, if you take the longevity pill, you will have no problem living for another few decades."

"However, we can just know about such anti-scientific things ourselves."

Jiang Yaohua looked at the others calmly and saw that none of them had any reaction, but he did hear his granddaughter speak. It seemed that this was another granddaughter's secret skill, so he nodded to his granddaughter calmly.

I was so touched. They must take good care of and love such a good granddaughter.

This tender scene was quickly broken by unexpected circumstances

The alarm suddenly sounded and resounded throughout the base.

Jiang Yu discovered that the three old men who had just said that they didn't care and wanted to enjoy the blessings had suddenly changed. They had changed from the kind old men just now to the serious and courageous generals they were now.

Wen Jinyan appeared next to Jiang Yu with his three children in his arms.

Xuanqing also came out because he had observed that someone big was coming.

Jiang Ting quickly said to Jiang Yu, "Xiao Yu, take the children and follow your grandma and aunt to the air-raid shelter."

"Come out when it's safe outside." After saying that, he strode away.

Jiang Yu and the others are the only ones left at home, as well as Shu Ya and Ruan Nian.

"Granddaughter, follow grandma quickly, it's not safe here."

Jiang Yu's spiritual consciousness is observing the base. Sister Jiang and the others have a senior sister there. At the critical moment, the senior sister is quite reliable.

The base quickly armed its defense forces, and ordinary people were moving to several air-raid shelters in an orderly manner.

Xuan Qing: "Disciple! If you think Master knows you well, your hands will be itchy by now, right?"

Jiang Yu: "Master, it's okay if you know what I know! Why do you want to say it out loud?"

Xuanqing shook his head and laughed, "Give the child to your master and ask your senior brother to accompany you!

The base's current armed forces cannot resist

Go ahead and have a good time, and I will watch over the rear for you."

Jiang Yu really wanted to fight, "Okay"

Wen Jinyan handed the three children in his arms to his third uncle. Before he could explain anything to the children, he was pulled away by the baby and teleported.

In the blink of an eye, the person disappeared. Shu Ya quickly ran to the door, "My granddaughter is in danger. It's dangerous outside."

Xuanqing added a protective cover to the house, "The old lady is fine, my disciple can handle it."

"Fighting is also a way to improve your cultivation. Let her go, she has not been a flower in the greenhouse since she was a child."

With Jin Yan, the kid protecting the calf, it would be difficult for his disciple to get hurt.

Chapter 259 If the senior brother takes action, the team will be destroyed

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan stayed in mid-air, watching everyone build several defenses in such a short period of time.

"As expected of a well-trained team, their collaborative combat capabilities are really good."

Wen Jinyan nodded while watching, "Although humans are no match for zombies when fighting alone.

But as long as everyone is unanimous in dealing with the outside world, the combat effectiveness cannot be underestimated."

"Senior brother, let's go to the city gate."

"good"

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan were above the city gate, looking at the densely packed things squirming outside the city gate, they felt their scalps numb.

Wen Jinyan held the baby in her arms and covered her eyes with one hand, "Baby, can I take you back?"

Jiang Yu reached out and pulled down her senior brother's hand on her eyes, "I'm fine, senior brother."

"It's just the first time I've seen so many snakes and centipedes, and they're enlarged versions, so I'm a little uncomfortable."

There are too many things to say, but they are really too many. They are overwhelming and densely packed. Are all the ancestors here?

Wen Jinyan kept his arms around the baby's waist, "Well, these are just the first ones, the ones with some strength, they are still behind, they haven't shown up yet."

Jiang Yu frowned and looked down at the waiting team below. Their expressions were quite heavy. It seemed that these leaders were feeling stressed.

"Brother, let's do it. I feel disgusted when I look at them."

"Okay, baby, rest first and leave it to senior brother"

The cultivation level in the middle stage of divine transformation, the combat effectiveness is very good

In the eyes of ordinary people, it is a huge thing, but in the eyes of Wen Jinyan, it is not even qualified for him to draw his sword.

Easily cast a few fire spells, don't be too elegant and unrestrained in your posture, those zombie animals that were preparing to attack the city in groups were reduced to ashes in an instant 

The soldiers who were ready to attack were dumbfounded. They were all wiped out before they even took action.

They all looked up at the beautiful pair in the sky, and the admiration in their eyes was about to become reality.

In the past, any one of them would be a master if they stood up, but not anymore.

Wen Jinyan said to his baby, "Baby, be careful, it's coming."

Wen Jinyan's spiritual consciousness is wider than Jiang Yu's. It was only after Wen Jin finished speaking that the big guy appeared within Jiang Yu's spiritual consciousness.

Jiang Yu's eyes widened, "Brother, what the hell is this? Why does it have three heads?"

The head is like a snake, the body has feathers and wings, and the feet are a bit like chicken feet. Is this some kind of mutant combination? It's been a long time since we've seen each other

Wen Jinyan shook his head, "I don't know, it's the first time I've seen such a weird thing.

"It's like grafting a plant, grafting a snake's head onto a chicken's body."

The key is who has seen a chicken bigger than several adult elephants?

Jiang Yu shook his head, "I think it should be the body of a chicken, the head of a snake, or the neck of a giraffe. Look at that neck, it can stretch out to twenty meters long."

Wen Jinyan squinted, "Baby, pay attention to the head in the middle. Once the eyes of that head are closed, the zombies it is chasing will speed up."

It shows that it can control those zombies. What can it be used to control? It's nothing more than mental strength

"I don't know what surprises the left and right heads will give us."

And those participating in the defense below, whether they were soldiers or the team of superpowers formed later, listened to the conversation in the air.

Although they couldn't see anything, they couldn't help but shudder when they imagined what they were describing. What kind of monster is this?

Three generations of the Jiang family were all confused.

Chen Jianzhou, another middle-aged man with the same position as Jiang Ting, frowned and shouted loudly, "Boss, don't make alarmist remarks and disturb the morale of the army."

Jiang Ting immediately became angry, "Chen Jianzhou, were you blind just now?

If it hadn't been for my niece's intervention, would we be so relaxed now? "

Chen Jianzhou was stunned, "The one up there is your niece. No, where did you get your niece? There are only two monks in your family.

Didn't you see that the soldiers' morale was in chaos after listening to their nonsense?

In the past three years or so, we have seen a lot of zombie animals. Have you seen the kind they describe? "

Jiang Ting: "Then why don't we quickly boost morale and stabilize the morale of the military?

My niece won't lie. If she says there is such a thing, there must be such a thing.

"Just because you haven't seen it, it doesn't mean you haven't seen it. It's just that you are ignorant."

Chen Jianzhou suddenly reached out and touched Jiang Ting's forehead. Jiang Ting slapped him away, "What are you doing?" 

Chen Jianzhou: "Nothing else, just to see if you are old and confused?"

Jiang Yu pursed his lips and said lazily, "Senior brother, don't rush to take action now. Since he thinks we are alarmist, let him see it with his own eyes!

"Although I really want to fight, I don't want to miss this moment."

Wen Jinyan lowered his eyes and glanced at Chen Jianzhou, and said softly, "Okay"

Chapter 260 Fighting Monsters

Groups of zombies soon came into everyone's sight

Jiang Ting gave the order, "Everyone is here, prepare for battle, and protect your own safety at the same time."

Everyone felt that the ground was shaking rhythmically. Thinking of what the boss just described, their palms became sweaty, but their eyes remained firm.

Chen Jianzhou's eyes widened. Not only Chen Jianzhou, but also everyone who saw the monster had their eyes widened.

What I saw with my own eyes was even scarier than what the boss described.

When the zombie swarm came within shooting range, Jiang Ting gave the order to fire.

A scene that could destroy the three outlooks appeared. The shells fired were all caught by the monster's three heads with their mouths open.

Then the extension and contraction of the neck is more than 20 meters, not even fifty or sixty meters, right?

Chen Jianzhou swallowed hard, "Shoot, shoot from all directions, stop the zombies first."

The monster's three heads were lined up, and Jiang Yu watched the three necks move a few times.

Three bloody mouths were opened, and the shells that had just been received were all flying towards the base.

Jiang Ting was stunned for a moment and shouted, "Get down, get down..."

Before he finished speaking, he watched helplessly as the cannonball was blocked by an invisible force, reflected back from all directions, and exploded among the zombies. The large, indescribable monster actually flew up. Got it

Jiang Ting immediately raised his head and looked at his little niece. He didn't know when he had a long sword in his hand, and he was running towards the monster.

Jiang Ting immediately shouted, "Xiao Yu'er, be careful!"

Jiang Yu heard this and smiled knowingly. In her first life, her friends called her 'Xiao Yu'er'.

Going to Xuantian Continent. At the beginning, she was a stinky beggar in the eyes of others. After entering the sect, she had no chance to be called by her name.

Now I suddenly hear the word "Xiao Yu'er", which feels pretty good

Wen Jinyan followed Jiang Yu. The baby wanted to fight. He would not stop her, but he would not let her get hurt at all.

The monster's head on the left side stretched out its neck and swept towards Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu swung his sword and slashed at the head. The head immediately turned around to avoid it. The other two heads also came to help.

Jiang Yu dealt with it with ease. His body flew up and down flexibly. Every time he performed a sword move, one of his heads was injured.

Jiang Yi put his hands on his hips and watched with relish, "What if I dress my sister in ancient clothes and put her hair in an ancient bun?"

That's a proper female knight-errant! How long will it take me to practice to reach this level? I will definitely match myself with one when the time comes."

Jiang Tao looked at his little niece with bright eyes. Hearing the nagging voice of his son next to him, he kicked him impatiently, "Shut up, I'm still worthy of you. You deserve nothing."

Jiang Yi:......

Chen Jianzhou approached Jiang Ting and asked, "That female boss is really your niece."

Isn't this the boss you invited back from the Hope Base? Why did she become your niece?

When did Jiang Tao cheat? To give birth to such a powerful daughter."

Jiang Ting was annoyed and kicked Chen Jianzhou, "Stay away from me. No matter how envious you are, you won't be able to envy me."

Jiang Tao also glared at Chen Jianzhou angrily. This is a guy with big limbs and no brains.

The little niece is a serious daughter of their family, not some illegitimate daughter?

Although he had a romantic relationship when he was young, before getting married, he can 100% pat his chest and guarantee that he has absolutely no intention of living outside.

After all three heads of the monster were injured, they all retreated.

The mouth on the left side of the head opened wide, and a water column as thick as a bucket sprayed towards Jiang Yu. Jiang Yu used his ice spiritual power, and the water column instantly turned into an icicle, and the head was frozen together.

At the same time, the right side of his head sprayed flames towards Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "I wonder if the fire you breathe out can cook yourself."

Instantly pull up the defense shield and push towards the monster.

The eyes on the fire-breathing head suddenly widened, he let out a strange scream, and retracted his head.

The fire blocked by Jiang Yu instantly reached its body.

I don't know if it's cooked or not, but the feathers on the right wing are burned.

The monster lost its balance and fell in a weird posture.

Jiang Yu didn't want to let it go, so he directly shattered the icicle on the left side, and the head was also shattered into pieces.

The other two heads made a mournful cry. It didn't sound like a bird or a chicken. It was weird anyway.

I thought it was quite powerful in combat, and I thought he was a king, but I didn't expect it was just bronze, and it was boring to fight with it. I attached my spiritual power to the sword, and swung it horizontally, and both heads were chopped off.

The huge body fell straight down and hit the ground with a loud noise.

Jiang Yu released his spiritual consciousness to make sure there was no danger. After seeing that the bottom was bombed, there were still half of the zombies left. Forget it, I'll kill you all after I've taken action.

Withdrawing the sword and using the ice spiritual power, with Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan at the center, countless ice cones slowly formed in the sky

Jiang Yu's eyes were sharp, and Wen Jinyan felt a strong wind blowing on his face, and the ice cone in the air flew towards the zombies in an instant.

The strength of the ice picks is very strong. Some penetrate the zombie's head and stick firmly to the ground. Some penetrate a zombie's head, fly out, and then penetrate another.

A zombie with awakened superpowers has the same physical flexibility as a human, and can use various superpowers just like a human.

Jiang Yu's wave of attacks, the remaining zombies are basically those with relatively high power levels.

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows and suddenly said with a smile, "Senior brother, not only are people good at fishing in troubled waters, but you are also very good at playing with these disgusting things."

Wen Jinyan would not look at anyone else where the baby was, and said casually, "Well, baby, are you tired? Why don't you take a rest?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, "You're not tired, help people to the end, let's kill them all first."

I'll just come. Since it's a super zombie, the crystal core should be of some use. Our three children have to spend everything.

"We have to save some money, senior brother, you burned it all down, what a pity."

Wen Jinyan said dotingly, "Just leave the matter of saving the family to the man. Baby, please take a rest."

Wen Jinyan was in the middle of the pile of super zombies in an instant, like a harvester, quickly harvesting the things his baby needed.

Jiang Yu simply watched his senior brother's performance from the air. It seemed that men all had their own characteristics, and his senior brother was no exception.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 58K 200
စာသင်သားဖုန့်ရှီ -အပျော်တမ်းသူခိုး၊ ရည်မှန်းချက် -တစ်ကမ္ဘာလုံးရှိ ပစ္စည်းတွေခိုးဖို့၊ သေပြီးတာတောင် အငြိမ်မနေနိုင်တဲ့ဖုန့်ရှီ။ အကျိုးဆက်ကတော့ သူ ခိုး...
623K 27.3K 200
Author : Ye Yiluo Status: Complete Status in COO: 397 Chapters Rebirth of a wild child who was abandoned the family. Xiao Jingting, who had been play...
42.9K 902 36
Ghost (Serene Lehnsherr) is a 13 year old girl. She has lived in Xavier's school for about 4 years. On the outside she looks like a regular girl. But...